Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 3,273 Words
  • 4,447 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

North Meets South, Worlds Collide - 25. Chapter 25

We weren’t late leaving. But we did change and had the bellmen take our luggage to the van. That was no easy task thanks to Tony’s over packing for everything. But we were taking a Rolls! Yes! A Rolls Royce! That was pretty exciting! I’d never ridden in a Rolls Royce. And it was this dark red, whatever color that ladies and gay queens say a color is. I think it’s all made up. It was one of those older ones, but very nice! It was after eleven and our flight was at one. With all those pieces of luggage and TSA’s airport security, we needed to be there. As we approached the hotel’s exit to the outside world there was the crowd ready to see us off. The cheers came up as we walked through them as the tossed rice at us.

Our parents were waiting by the car. Mom hugged me, then Dad smiled and hugged me.

“We’ll see you when you get back.” Dad smiled. “I’ll want to hear all about it. He’s a good man, son. Take care of each other.”

I nodded. “We will.”

Then Tony’s parents did the same.

“You’re a great addition to the family, Mitch. Welcome to becoming a Delveccio.” Kathleen told me. “You two were made for each other.”

I nodded. “I believe we were.”

 

With the hotel and crowd fading in the background, Tony smiled at me. “We’re on our way.”

“I look forward to it.” I smiled. “What time’s our flight from New York?”

“Three o’clock in the afternoon,” Tony said. “We won’t have a lot of time to sleep.”

I chuckled. “We can do that on the airplane.”

Tony nodded. “I’m not sleepy at all right now.”

“Beware of the crash,” I said understanding what he was talking about, but knew the danger. He knew better than I did having flown many times, but I was his husband now.

 

Tony had booked a hotel near the airport in New York. And did we crash! I collapsed on the bed beside Tony, neither one of us bothering to take anything off but our shoes. The sun was coming up! It wasn’t long before that annoying phone rang for our wakeup call.

Tony crawled over me to pick the phone up and put it down again. “Okay, husband. We’ve got another plane to catch.”

If I had been drunk the day before, that would explain why I was feeling like something on the bottom of a shoe. A hangover only happens then, right? But turning over and seeing Tony, I couldn’t help but smile. “Husband.” Then I took his left hand and held it next to my left hand. “We most certainly are married.”

He grinned. “I remember.” Then he kissed me gently. “Now, we need to shower and check out.”

I gave him a salute. “Don’t you need coffee?”

He nodded as there was a knock on our door. “That’s why I put in a request for room service to come now.” He got up and went to the door.

I shook my head. “Always thinking ahead.”

He chuckled as he brought the little cart in the room where there were some pastries, some eggs, bacon and a silver pot I knew was coffee if I didn’t already smell it. “It saves time in the long run.” Taking a cup and poured his precious liquid in the cup. “Want some now?” He waved the pot at me in temptation.

I got off the bed, which we only used the top of the bed, so it was wrinkled, but still made up. “Normally, no, but I may need some this morning.” I sighed.

Tony looked at his watch. “It’s afternoon.” He corrected.

My eyes rolled. “Whatever.” I looked for the carry-ons that we were using for now. It was easier than taking all those pieces of luggage. Leaving them at the airport to be loaded when it was time made more sense. I pulled our various toiletries out. I held the bottles of Tony’s shampoo, body wash, and deodorant. “Let’s go easy on this for the trip.” Then I grinned at him. “Unless you plan to have us join the Mile High Club.”

He shrugged. “It is a somewhat lengthy flight.” Then his eyebrows waggled.

We did eat while it was hot. Then we economized with the hot water. We shared the shower as we had done many, many times before. And of course, we did make love. It was like breathing now, we just had to do it. Inhale, sex, exhale, sex…

 

Checking out, we took a cab to the airport and boarded the British Airways plane for Great Britain. This was my first trip out of the country, so Tony gave me the seat by the window. Now I’d flown before, but I watched as we flew off into the clouds. The flight would take about seven hours, but with the time change, we would be landing early Monday morning.

It was after dinner, yes, we had an in-flight meal served, when Tony grinned at me. Then dug in his pocket and pulled a small tube out of lube. “Well?” He asked. “Want to join the Mile High Club? We’re in first class, so I know the bathroom is big enough.”

My eyebrows rose. “You know that why?” I grinned. “Experience?”

He shook his head. “Experience going to the bathroom, yes, but sex? Not even once.” Then he leaned kissing me. “But I’d like to with you.”

“So, what are we waiting for?”

Most of the passengers were either asleep, reading or watching a movie as they wore those headsets and weren’t paying attention as the two of us went in the bathroom. Maybe they did and either didn’t care or it didn’t bother them. Tony was right, it was a good size, for a bathroom on a plane, that is.

“Now, you have to be quiet this time,” I whispered to Tony.

“Yeah, yeah.” Tony grinned. “Then don’t make me crazy.”

“I never make you crazy,” I growled. Then smiled thinking I might. “Do I?”

Tony nodded. “Oh, you must certainly do.” Then he kissed me. “I like it. I’ll try to hold it in. But no promises.”

I chuckled. “I take it I’m loving you?”

Tony shrugged. “I could love you if you think that will be quieter.”

I wrapped my arms around him. “Shut up,” I said kissing him deeply which he returned instantly. He had my shirt open quickly, his hands running over my chest and around my back. Pants were unzipped and shoved down as I fondled his stiffening cock with one hand. My other hand ran through his chest hairs as we broke the kiss only so I could take my oral tour of his chest, stopping at the nipples, which got a cursory suck, then lower to his pubes. Even without the cologne, his scent was strong. A comfortable hardness filled my cock, but I concentrated on what we needed to do. I quickly covered his mouth with a hand to stop his moan from being too loud. It only took a few minutes before I saw his balls constrict and knew he was about to cum. I kept my hand over his mouth as he came in my mouth. Which as always, I swallowed eagerly. I loved his taste! Then I rose, turned him around, shoving him forward over the sink, applied the lube and entered him quickly and gently as I could from behind. Again, having to cover his mouth again. He could make love to me later. Again, those sensations he always got was making him want to let out that growl of his, but I kept him quiet as I worked. On the ground or in the air, he was tight, moist and hot! The lube just made it easier. I was jealous of how he could feel such strong sensations where he did. But I was also happy because it was me causing those sensations, but I didn’t those sensations. But I got erect from a scent he didn’t pick up from me. It was good with Tony, but not nearly close to Tony’s sensations he got from me. We hadn’t been in there too long and I was coming to climax! I came and came in him. I almost collapsed on his back, but I realized my hand over his mouth as he gasped. He’d cum again!! He turned back to me, kissing me in that all-consuming kiss.

“I love you, baby,” Tony said hoarsely.

I chuckled. “I love you, too.”

His forehead touched mine. “Welcome to the Mile High Club.”

I nodded. “And you can return the favor on our way to Italy.”

He smiled, kissing me again. “Deal.”

We emerged from the bathroom as a steward was passing by. And of course, he knew what we’d done. Two people coming out of a bathroom on an airplane? What else could it be? He merely smiled at us. “I hope everything was alright.” He said with a distinct British accent.

“Great bathroom,” Tony told him simply as Tony led me back to our seats.

“I know.” The steward said smiling. But the way he said it told us he’d been in it many times for the same reason and knew it was.

 

We landed in Edinburgh early that Monday morning. Getting our luggage was part of what the hotel we’d booked did for us. I was looking forward to seeing Edinburgh during the daytime, but it was nice with just the streetlights. The fact the driver drove on the opposite side of the street and car was interesting. I knew they did, but…my brain automatically reacted to collisions that would never happen, but from what I saw, it would.

“We’re renting a car,” I said to Tony.

He nodded. “Sure. To see Scotland.”

“You think you know the laws here and can maneuver around?” I asked motioning to the road.

He chuckled. “I’ve been to London a few times. I’ve driven in England before. I think I’m okay. They have a booklet to remind me of the rules of the road while here. I’ll brush up while in Great Britain.” He held his hand up. “I know, Scotland, but it’s all Great Britain.”

Edinburgh was cool, and I mean the temperature, not necessarily the abeyance. Though that was good from what I saw. The atmosphere was currently in the low fifties in late Spring.

Again, we got to the hotel. And it was a fabulous hotel. The Waldorf Astoria, the Caledonian. It was an old hotel made of brown brick and stone, over a hundred years old, but it was beautiful. Inside you’d never know it was old at all. The lobby was white. There was a mosaic on the marble floor, we walked up to the center desk. The woman smiled as we approached.

“Welcome to the Caledonian. Do you need to check in?” The accent told me she was definitely a local.

“The name the reservation is under is Anthony Delveccio and Mitch McKenzie,” Tony said.

The woman typed on her computer then smiled. “You’re in the Alexander Graham Bell Suite. I see this is your honeymoon.” And her face didn’t lose its pleasant nature. “Congratulations, gentlemen.”

Her face lit up. “You’re a McKenzie.” She nodded. “A Highlander.”

“That’s right. My first trip to Scotland though.” I smiled, this was so nice. No one had a problem with the fact we were gay.

She started typing again. “Okay, I’ve got you here until Sunday. You've got a car that will be waiting this afternoon.” She smiled as a man in a bellman’s uniform walked up. “Bruce will escort you to the suite. Your luggage will be up shortly. Feel free to call if there are questions. Enjoy your stay.” And she was sincere! A concept I could get some of my front desk employees to understand. It wasn’t to be automatic, you sound like a machine otherwise.

“I know we will.” I smiled back as Tony took the keycard.

 

The suite was huge! We entered a living room with fireplace, in front of the fireplace were two sofas separated by a coffee table and other various furnishings. There was also the eating area with a table for four. Four? We were having no guests. A hallway with a door to a bathroom with a large garden tub and separate shower. Down the hall farther was the bedroom with a king-sized bed. The bellman smiled as we looked around. I went to the big window in the living room, opened the curtain. Tony came up from behind me as I looked out.

“Edinburgh Castle.” I pointed to the castle we could see lit in the night.

Our luggage was being brought in.

“Where would you like these?” One of the bellmen asked, but indicating the way to the bedroom.

Tony nodded. “The closet is fine.” He said but never left me. Then he smiled at me. “The sun will be up in a few hours. Perhaps we need to get some sleep now.”

I watched as the two bellmen put our suitcases where they would go. “Don’t you have to tip them?” I whispered.

Tony nodded. “Do you have local currency?” He smiled. “’cause I don’t have any in Pounds on me.” Then he shook his head. “At the end of our stay, we tip on the bill. You have to think about what you owe to whom. Don’t worry, I plan to tip generously.”

International travel. I had a lot to learn. “Is it always like that?”

Tony shook his head. “No. But it is here.”

“Enjoy your stay.” The bellman said and left the suite.

“Now.” Tony turned me to him. “Welcome to Scotland and our first real night of our honeymoon, my husband.” His arms coming around me.

“Tony,” I began sadly. “I have a confession to make.”

“Now you do.” His eyebrow rose. “About?”

“I said the clothes, the condo, the money and all that didn’t impress me.”

“I heard that.” Tony nodded.

I grinned. “I lied. THIS IMPRESSES THE HELL OUT ME!!” I brought him in for another hot searing kiss.

Tony chuckled as he returned the kiss with equal passion. “It’s all for us, honey! I adore you, Mitch.”

I pulled him back to the bedroom. “Get the lube and make love to me, Tony.”

“I guess you’re not tired.” Tony grinned.

I shook my head. “Not yet. Perhaps some good, hot, passionate lovemaking will help me sleep.”

Tony went to our luggage but stopped pointing at me. “Don’t move!” He ordered as I was about to unbutton my shirt.

“Okay.” I nodded as he came back with the lube. “Are you taking the helm on this lovemaking excursion?”

Tony nodded. “Oh, yea.” He leaned toward me kissing me again, this time his hands came up and began unbuttoning my shirt pulling the shirttail out, his hands moved up my chest, running across my chest, brushing my nipples as his mouth traveled from my lips to my jaw, the down throat. Then he was unfastening my pants, sliding them down which I kicked away. His tongue teased a nipple, then the other as he made a wet path down my stomach. My fingers in his hair as I loved to look down on this amazing man who loved me. My briefs were pulled down and the warmth of his mouth was known, but I loved it every time he did it. I loved him. He pushed me gently back on the bed as he worked. A comforting rhythm began and I missed his scent. But he was enticing enough. Now it was my turn to groan. I began pulling gently on his hair, caressing that precious head of dark hair that I love the soft feel of as I tried to go as deep in him as I could get. It was almost as if I were trying to merge with him, and I guess I was trying to do just that. Making love was as close a couple could get to merging. We were lovers, we were married and we adored each other.

“I can’t imagine loving you more, Tony,” I said softly. Unlike Tony, I was quiet. Then as I was close, I did make a small sound, then came. Again and again. “I love you.”

Tony came back up, then kissing me deeply. “But I’m not done.” He grinned, drew my legs up and unzipped his pants. Sliding them down he applied lube to me and to his hard cock. “I’m going to love you forever. Remember?”

Let me say, that the first time I ever bottomed for anyone, it didn’t feel that nice. It really kind of hurt at first and took a few minutes for that feeling to stop. I know, there are guys out there that will say “oh it felt great the first time.” I have one thing to say about that. I hate you. But I can’t, because that was probably Tony! We’ve all heard about the guy that goes to the doctor and gets the finger up his ass and he cums? I’d bet that was Tony. I love Tony, but the rest of you, I don’t really hate you, I just don’t like you right now. But I digress. I know sex really takes place in the mind. Yea, yea, it happens below the waist too, but really, it’s mostly in the mind! It took a few times before I was comfortable with Tony. Let me clarify, he was not a small man. God had not shortchanged him where his dick was. He was not gargantuan like you see on the Internet and think “Oh my god!”, but he was a good size. Then so was I. And we did it every day, sometimes several times a day, so any discomfort went away pretty fast. And perception is key. The discomfort part went away in a month. But now…I don’t know. We both said we were married before, but now…he entered me slowly. My body welcomed him! As I said, it could be just in my head, but who cares!? I felt him enter and slide deeper. But all I felt was happiness! He was my husband that I loved. Maybe the wedding was the difference. It reinforced my perception as to who he was. This was the first time he’d made love to me since we got married. He liked to bottom and I wasn’t going to deny him. He and I made love again, face to face, my arms circling him bringing him closer if you can imagine that. This was the most important human being in the world to me. An incredible soul who loved me. He didn’t hurry but took his slow, sweet time. We’d done it hard and fast, but this was a favorite. The only thing that told me he was close, as he kissed me gently, said; “I love you.” And came. No panting or gasping. He merely smiled. “Always know that. I’ll tell you again and again. I love you.”

I nodded. “I know you do.” I kissed him gently but looked down at his feet. “One suggestion, though.”

“Hmm?” He asked.

“Next time…” I pointed to his lower legs. “…take the shoes off first. It will easier to get your pants off.” His pants were gathered about his feet, the shoes still on.

“Good idea.” Tony chuckled and reached down to take them off.

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 40
  • Love 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ed in burr uh. (Don't be the ignorant 'Murcan who is oblivious to how the locals pronounce things.) The Brits love to not pronounce random letters or groups of letters in words, slurring them together too. Especially in place names. (I have a friend who lives in Luton – it's pronounced "Lu'n".)

 

Ah, Rolls-Royce. BMW's ultra-premium brand. Not quite as popular as VW's Bentley. (And just for reference, Jaguar-Land Rover is owned by India's Tata. None are quite as British as they used to be.)

Link to comment
On 01/06/2017 06:14 PM, droughtquake said:

Ed in burr uh. (Don't be the ignorant 'Murcan who is oblivious to how the locals pronounce things.) The Brits love to not pronounce random letters or groups of letters in words, slurring them together too. Especially in place names. (I have a friend who lives in Luton – it's pronounced "Lu'n".)

 

Ah, Rolls-Royce. BMW's ultra-premium brand. Not quite as popular as VW's Bentley. (And just for reference, Jaguar-Land Rover is owned by India's Tata. None are quite as British as they used to be.)

They started the language, so if they slum letters, I don't mind. We do enough altering English here. And I love a Rolls-Royce. Only rode in one once. But I still remember!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

“Yea, yea.” Tony grinned. - “Yeah, yeah.” Tony grinned.

 

not necessarily the abeyance - not necessarily the ambiance.

One point of information: I realize this story is only semi-fictional, being based on the author's life experiences, but if it were to be done today, instead of rice being thrown, birdseed might be used in place of rice as it would be a treat for the wild birds after all the guests are gone. It is supposed to simulate rain falling as a symbol of fertility. There are some other traditions of the marriage ceremony which might have been a part of a gay wedding, for example, something borrowed, something blue and a penny in the shoe, saving the top tier of the wedding cake to be eaten on the first anniversary, and maybe even throwing a garter, or if a M\M wedding, an arm garter, into the crowd at the reception, each of these, and several more, is possible even in a gay wedding. . . and may replace the boring trip to the County Clerks office to sign the marriage register as many gay weddings default to in this age. Traditions have a place in life and many of the wedding traditions that have grown since Roman times have a significance even in modern weddings and can add so much to the event.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..