Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 2,774 Words
  • 3,467 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

North Meets South, Worlds Collide - 29. Chapter 29

After dinner, Tony and I went back to our suite. And as it was a warm night he suggested we sit on the upper floor, on our private balcony, patio…whatever you call it. The city was nothing short of spectacular at night. There was a magical charm about Rome with the lights shining in the night.

I loved that Tony was happy, he was never shy about affection, but he was very affectionate now as he rested his head against mine. We stood looking over the view and as he was a couple of inches taller, he was behind me at the moment, his arms around me as we shared this wonder before us.

“I’ll be right back,” Tony whispered in my ear.

I nodded as he went away leaving me alone. But he came back a few minutes later. In his hands were towels and two full champagne glasses. Chuckling, I looked at him. “Planning to get wet, are we?”

He nodded. “I am.” He pointed to the Jacuzzi. “No point in wasting that.” Then he shrugged. “Any excuse I can think of to get you naked.” He turned the Jacuzzi on and the jets began to work, stirring the water and heating it up.

“That goes both ways.” I smiled as I removed my jacket.

He walked over slipping his arms around me. “I love you, Mitch.”

No matter how long we’d been together and no matter how many times he’s said it to me, I still loved to hear it. “I love you, too, Tony.”

Then I felt his hands come up my back as he pulled me closer as he kissed me. This time, again, no hurry was felt, we had time. I felt my shirt being pulled out. He was nowhere near old as seen by those two young blonde men at the fountain. He worked hard to keep himself in shape, spending time in our gym religiously as did I. No other image could arouse me as he did. The rest of our clothing was removed and we slipped into water that was heating quickly, the jets doing their work. We toasted our lives, this trip and guaranteed we’d be happy together. And of course, we made love.

 

The next morning started again with the sun coming through our curtains, but I woke up alone. Perhaps his absence woke me. Then I heard the toilet flush and he came back. I grinned as I saw a naked Tony come back, smiling at me as he slid back in bed. Looking at the clock, it was only after eight in the morning.

“I rented a vehicle today. Feel like seeing where the Delveccios came from?” He asked, his arms coming around me as they were supposed to be.

“I can’t wait.” I smiled as he kissed me. Then I grinned. “A vehicle? No motorcycle?”

He chuckled. “That little motorcycle was great for zipping around town. You saw how traffic can get here. But I figured you’d freak if I did it going to Rieti. This way you’ll feel more secure.”

I nodded. “Thanks.”

“But be warned, I’m not taking the highway. This isn’t a road like in the United States.” Tony said in warning. “The road will take us through a few towns.”

“That’s great, I get to see more of Italy.”

He nodded. “That you will.” Then he grinned. “But an accident can be very….delaying. But I’ve done it before.”

I groaned. “That’s why you’re the one driving all the time. I have no idea how to get around.”

Tony smiled. “You’d learn if you had to. You’re smart.”

 

By ten o'clock we were at the desk to get the vehicle. I grinned again when I saw what he’d gotten. A red Renault that was small, but an SUV complete with GPS, though Tony knew the way unless there was an obstacle to avoid. Which he could navigate around if necessary. The GPS just would give him alternatives if needed.

The ride was about three hours and I was pleased when I saw Rieti. The main part, where the village began was on a hill and spread out over the surrounding countryside as the village and town grew. It was said to become a village nearly a thousand years before Christ was even born. Yep, here’s that word again. Ancient. It made sense to have the village start here as the natural rise of land allowed the people to see a potential enemy before he arrived and if they had to, defend themselves better. The river near the town. There had been a lake that the ancient Romans drained the lake that was made by the Velino River. That drained land the lake had been was where the Delveccios had a lush farm. Farms were up my alley. Tony may have been grown as a city boy, but he came from farmers! No wonder I loved him!

He took me by the church that his great-grandfather was married in. After his future wife accepted the mailed proposal, that is. St. Rufo. Rieti wasn’t a big city. There were about 50,000 that called it home now. We only had a week in Italy, so no time to waste. But we weren’t hurried. The whole city, town or whatever you call it was a postcard image. Which again, I took picture after picture. There was a highway, but I was glad Tony decided on this route. My cousins, other family members, and friends were going to be overwhelmed with the photos. Thank god for the Internet. It saved on having pictures made and reproduced for those masses.

Then we traveled out of the city/town/village to where the Delveccios had their history. He pulled to a stop on the road by a large farmhouse. Around was lush green fields and growth. No other structures in sight, but I frowned at what I saw.

“Tony.” I began looking at the red brick stucco style sided house. “There’s something wrong here. This picture is just wrong.”

He looked at me puzzled. “It is? What’s wrong with it?”

“You’ve shown me many homes and farms on the way to get here, but this house…” I pointed to the house. “…looks almost modern.”

Tony laughed at me and then shrugged. “Well, I suppose it is. It’s only about three hundred years old.”

I looked at Tony smiling. “Only.”

He nodded. “There are a lot of earthquakes here. The main house was destroyed in about…” he thought. “…the turn of the eighteenth century.”

I nodded. “My ancestors hadn’t even gotten to the United States yet back then.” I shook my head. “That considered recent, huh?”

Tony laughed. “Yesterday practically in Italian history.” He pointed to the house. “That siding was added since I’ve been here last. There was probably another smaller earthquake.”

I rolled my eyes. “I’m taking my life in my hands being here then?”

Tony grinned as he kissed me. “You are indeed.” Then he looked back at the house. “And it’s owned by a descendant of the Delveccio family now, but inherited by a daughter to daughter, so the name has changed.”

“But they wouldn’t know you.” I nodded.

He shook his head. “Maybe by name. There are still Delveccios in Rieti, but we’re spread out now.”

I shrugged. “Just like the McKenzies.”

Then he brightened. “How about some lunch?”

That was a complete change of subject. I looked at my watch. “It’s almost dinner time!”

“So we’ll eat dinner then.” He shrugged and put the car in gear and drove back to Rieti. We ended at this restaurant, Ristorante Coccio. Again, we had a pizza.

“Pardon my ignorance, but was pizza created here? Italy, I mean…I heard it was a thing created by Americans.” I said.

He sat up quickly, his eyes widened in horror. “What!?”

“By Italians! They were Italians in New York, of course!” I said hurriedly but seeing the humor in Tony’s eyes as much as he made it seem he was angry or irritated.

He shook his head. “There has been pizza in Italy for a thousand years!” Then he smiled, and he gave a shrugging nod. “There have been changes, but still, we Italians had it for centuries and centuries.”

I nodded again. “Okay. Well, Scottish culture claim to fame is haggis.” I shrugged. “Which wasn’t bad. In fact, I liked it. But pizza is a great one to claim. Too bad you can’t really claim pasta.”

Tony’s fork hit the plate as he dropped it looking at me like I had seven eyes again. (That was a saying he loved and used. Seven eyes.) “We can so claim pasta! And its macaroni and you know that!”

I grinned and shook my head. “Oh, come now. If Marco Polo hadn’t brought noodles back from Asia, there’d be no spaghetti.”

He shook his head looking more horrified. “That’s blasphemy!” He almost shouted firmly. Then he narrowed his gaze. “My ancestors are spinning in their graves to hear you say that. I can hear them now telling me to cut you off. You’re driftwood!”

I chuckled, seeing his face. “Okay. But I get half of everything. We are married.” I shrugged.

“Yes. He brought back noodles.” Tony stated. “But we made macaroni! They had noodles. We made the macaroni. We perfected and made noodles into macaroni.” He shook his head. “Do you want to leave Italy alive? You say that to any Italian here or anywhere in the world and I won’t guarantee it. In fact, I seriously doubt you’d survive.” Then he pointed to me. “I’m tempted to not doing the surprise I have for you when we get back to the hotel.”

“Surprise?” I grinned.

“Yeah.” Tony griped folding his arms over his chest. “I thought you would like it, but now…” He was really not angry at all, but gay men loved drama. We get the love of drama at birth, I think.

I shrugged, not phased at all. “Since you told me, I’m interested, but if I don’t get what I never knew about, how can I miss it?”

Tony frowned. “I just can’t get your goat, can I?”

I grinned happily munching on another piece of pizza. “Nope.” I reached over and took his hand. “But I can get yours apparently.”

He grunted with a nod. “Apparently.”

 

The day was coming to a close and we headed back to Rome. This time, taking the highway. It was less scenic, but it was quicker.

When we got to the suite. He stopped at the entrance.

“Stay there,” Tony commanded me which I merely saluted in reply. “Or sit and watch TV, but no coming in until I call you, got it?” He said, that I saluted again with a nod and he walked into the bedroom and I lost sight of him.

I chuckled and did as I was instructed. Correction, as I was ordered to do.

Italian television was interesting, it was a test of my knowledge of the language. I also noted as we went around, I was the odd one here. I was a pale Anglo Saxon. Let me explain. There were all kinds of people that called Italy home. There were Southern Italians and Northern Italians. Southern Italians were of Mediterranean descent. Like Tony, they were darker with the black hair. Then there were the northern Italians, which and really, they were German. Even their Italian homes up there looked more German in style. Tony’s family was more….midways in heritage. But he took on that darker pigmentation of that Mediterranean heritage. Understand, he was not like an African dark in color. The best word was a white man with a good tan. Even that wasn’t quite right, but it was the best I could come up with. He had that sexy black hair and brown eyes; handsome as hell. I even got interested in a program as I waited. A rerun of Star Trek!! It was Next Generation, but I chuckled to hear Jean Luc Picard spouting Italian. And Riker right back. I loved the Ferengi spoke Italian! That was hilarious.

It was quite a few minutes before I heard.

“Okay.” Tony’s voice said. “You can come in now.”

Grinning, I turned the TV off and walked back to our bedroom. When I turned at the door…and I’m using it again, there are words, but…I was stunned! Before me stood a Roman Centurion! He wore the breastplate, He had that little leather thing around his waist that came in brown vertical strips down the front of his tunic below the breastplate…and be honest, it was like a kilt, I couldn’t wait to see what was beneath the tunic part. The deep red cape! Yeah, I knew what he had without clothes, of course, but this was…different! He held the round shield famous for Roman soldiers, he had the helmet on with that red thing on top, the sword in his other hand, which was covered with that leather covering to protect his wrists and sandals. He was a Roman Centurion!

He held the sword and shield out so I could see him better. “Ta da!!”

I could see him in my mind what he’d look like in the past, but now…he was even sexy in this!! It could have been thousands of years in the past, but he was here, right now!

He looked at me. “How do I look?”

I walked toward him, my hand going to his metal chest plate covered chest. “You are one handsome, sexy man, Tony,” I said honestly. “I don’t think if I were straight I’d have said no to you if you wanted me.”

Tony smiled when I said that. “Then you like it?”

I nodded. “Very much.”

He nodded. “Well, if I were really a soldier, you couldn’t say no, could you?” He chuckled.

I circled him slowly taking it all in. Then ended in front of him. “I won’t say no to you.” Taking his head gently and pulling him by his chin strap brought him closer. “Only this time. I want you to make love to me.”

He smiled wider. “That’s the aim.” Then he looked at me backing an inch. “But that doesn’t mean you won’t, right?”

I brought him in for a kiss that was deep and full of desire. “Try and stop me, Soldier.” I moved back an inch. “God, you are truly Italian,” I said pulling my shirt over my head. “I love you, Tony.”

He smiled softer. “I love you, too, Mitch.” He brought me to him, the sword and shield dropped with the “clank” as his arms came around me and then his hand came down and unzipped my pants.

While he did that, my hand slid under his tunic. I grinned. He had nothing underneath as I stroked his erect cock. I didn’t need his pheromones to arouse me, my pants were already uncomfortable now! He slid them down and I was fully erect. I unfastened his chin strap and removed his helmet. I unfastened his breastplate which also fell with a “clank” and then that leather waist strip thing fell next, I slid the tunic up and his erection showed he was more than ready. “I’m yours,” I whispered to him.

He nodded as he continued to undress me. “As I’m yours.” He said moving us back to the bed. Then he brought us back where he was on top of me. The lube was by the bed which he applied to himself. “Never forget. We belong together. Our love will never stop.” He said lowering over me, his face coming down my chest to take me in his mouth. It didn’t take long before my cum shot in him, which he took, not wasting a bit. Then rolled me over, applied some lube and took me from behind. The rhythm began slowly and it wasn’t long before I felt him cum in me. Then he straddled me, bathing my cock with lube he lowered himself on my again leaking cock. His hands coming over my chest as I entered him as he lowered and he moved slowly, making himself groan softly. “So good.” He said in that hoarse whisper. “So very good.” He worked a little while, I’d already cum once. But soon, I felt the sensations again and shot in him, but he kept going and he was still erect and came again on my stomach and chest. “My lover, my partner, my husband…my soul.” Tony said kissing me again deeply. “I love you.”

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 39
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I love that you were able to see where the Delvechios came from. I think the centurion was a very nice surprise for you, I'll bet that you had a very nice evening after that. You really knew what buttons to push to get Tony to act like he was angry with you only you could tell he wasn't. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I have noticed that most of the paintings of the Renaissance show men. women, soldiers, small children, really everyone as being barefoot. I love this as I have somewhat of a foot fetish, but it makes me wonder, did everyone go barefoot in ancient times? Does any antiquarian out there have an answer to that?

  • Love 2
Link to comment

I think this was an excellent chapter as it showed the history of the Delveccio family and where they came from. I’m glad that Mitch is taking lots of pictures to send home to all of the relatives back there. I love the way that Mitch and Tony are able to see the places both of their ancestors came from while on their honeymoon. I think it’s great that Mitch can get the best of Tony by just saying that the Italians didn’t discover macaroni and they wouldn’t have had the opportunity to perfect it to the way they wanted it to be shaped if Marco Polo hadn’t brought it back from Asia. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..