Jump to content

If This Were My Last Day 1. Ben and Sam

   (1 review)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

Ben Mears is referred to as his school's nerd magnet: a nickname he picked up from due to his ability to attract the "unwanted" elements of the student body. Ben has never minded because he has felt unwanted himself. For the most part, he keeps to himself and with his small collection of friends, avoiding confrontation with the school jocks and bullies. That all changes the day he meets Sam: a boy who is suffering some of the worst bullying Ben has ever seen in his high school career. 

Copyright © 2017 Red Flight; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 7,400 Words
    • 1,936 Views
    • 7 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

clairvin

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Thanks Red Flight. Kind of a modern morality tale.  Ben has the courage to do what's right regardless of his doubts and the consequences.  Fire forms the gold .  What's next for the boys? 

  • Like 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..