Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 3,315 Words
  • 2,362 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Modern High - 10. Chapter 9 Part 2

There is more to come...I think this chapter will at least have 4-5 parts to it...I just finished Part 3 but yea has to go through the editing process.

Chapter 9
Drama in the Life of Jacob and Zach
Part 2
The Drama Continues

Jacob

While my dad decided to pick a fight with the Bishop, I decided it was my queue to leave the room. Before I got that far, my father stopped me by saying, “Where in the fuck do you think you’re going, mister? I didn’t say you could leave.”

I shook my head and walked back into my dad’s office, sat down and listened to both sides fight over what was best for me. I was about to say, “Shut the fuck up!” However, I held my tongue for the second time today. As you can tell, the conversation turned into a fight of who knows more about what. If you got that, good for you!

We have been in this office going on 2 hours, school has started, and well, I would have loved to be there instead of here. Why did I have to out myself to my father, of all people? I knew that he would take it way out of proportion, but I had never known my father to be this stubborn, this much of an idiot, literally. Instead of arguing about who knows what, why don’t they agree to disagree? That’s what I would have done. The same for me being gay. Out of nowhere, the subject changed back towards me. I seriously felt shocked, as the conversation turned suddenly back to me. I felt trapped with nowhere to run and no options except to die. LOL… yea right.

“So what are you saying, that the camps don’t work? That they just help you act straight when you’re in the real world, and that there are people out there who want to hurt people like my son? What kind of help are you?”

“I guess, not a very good kind, as you so KINDLY put it!” Bishop Campbell snapped back.

“Well, if that’s what it takes, then so be it, send him to camp, I don’t care if the only thing they do is help him act straight, maybe when he comes back, he might act like a man’s man.” My father put it so bluntly, as if I am anything other than a guy. I have a set of tools down below; I would have noticed if I didn’t. Wouldn’t any guy?

“OK, if that’s what you want, I can’t get between a priest and his own family, I can only help them understand their children better.”

“Good, at least we’ve got that settled.”

“Agreed.”

Both looked at me, like I was now, more than ever, their attraction for the moment.

Zach

As I made my way towards the school, well, to put it bluntly, the torture chamber that would most likely kill me before the day is over. With Nathan and Nichole hot on my tale, just to keep me safe enough from anyone that doesn’t like gays. I felt even more like a wuss because I have my friends protecting me, but I didn’t care, well maybe I did. Who knows?

The first person that I see is none other than Toby, waiting, gawking out of the door to make sure when he did see me he would have the whole school there as witnesses, for whatever reason. My body trembled, my steps became smaller, and my breathing became irregular. Wow and I thought today might be good. I know, sarcasm does the body good. ::giggle::

“Oh, look who it is, none other than Zachary Martin.” Everyone gave me dirty looks, meaning only one thing; that they would have their way with me once I was alone and away from my friends. I highly doubt that my friends could protect me forever, they had to leave me sooner or later, it would, hopefully, be later.

“Whatever, Toby!” I sneered at him, as I walked past. I got smacked upside the head, though by none other than Nichole. I looked beside me and she had this funny smirk on her face. I shook my head because I knew that she still loved me, and I loved her the same way. Walking to class with them wasn’t that much of a humiliation. I mean, I got dirty looks, mean dirty spiteful warnings. And I thought school was supposed to be safe. Haha, who am I kidding? High School? Please!

As I made my way to my class, and my friends took off, I was left in the hall alone, shaking because I knew at any moment something was going to happen. And to confirm that suspicion, Toby came up to me with this evil smirk, I knew this wasn’t going to end well. Toby grabbed me by the neck and used pressure points to make me move with him, every time I resisted, he would squeeze even harder. By the time I had let him think that I had given in, we rounded a couple of corners, ending at the gymnasium. I had this bad feeling that it was about to get even more painful. To confirm my fears yet again, the doors to the gym opened and out came the football team, all 14 guys, I might add.

They picked me up and carried me through the gym doors, where we go to change, slowly they all entered, with me in the middle. We descended the three flights of stairs, ending at the locker room. Making sure that the coast was clear, each team mate undressed. As they took turns holding me, while making me watch as the sexy hot guys got undressed, my body couldn’t help but react to what was being played out in front of me. Too soon, the guys were in their birthday suits, some larger than others, some even had more hair than others, but that’s not what was making me almost piss in my pants, it’s that I knew that I had to get down on all four and suck each one or they might just rape me. I read stories and watched videos on the web to know what’s about to happen. Again like clockwork, Toby stepped up to me told me exactly what I had feared.

“OK, you dirty little cocksucker, you’re here to suck each of us, until we blow in your mouth. If you bite or scrape or try to do something to injury one of us, you’ll be raped and there won’t be any lube! GOT it?” I moved my head up and down for Toby to understand. Apparently his little brain didn’t get it, because he kicked me in the chin. I screamed, of course, but that didn’t stop the team from laughing at me.

My mouth filled a bit with blood, but I had to say it, “Yes, I understand. God!” That earned a kick to the side, “AHHH!!!” I screamed at the pain that surged through my body. I picked up my limp body that now lay on the ground, I had to get in position or they might just give up on the Blow Jobs and start fucking me with nothing.

“Good!” Toby stated and then backed up, letting the biggest guy on the team go first; his cock was anything but small. As he took his time coming over to me, I looked up at him, and he looked down at me. We shared a stare, but that’s all. I think I remember him from somewhere, I think it was at the party last weekend. The big guy finally approached me, standing right in front of my mouth. I had no choice but to comply with their demands.

I opened my mouth a little bit, that didn’t do any good; I had to open wider for him to fit. I covered my teeth and started to get his tool all slippery with spit, and I felt like a slut, a whore. Maybe this is what they mean by Train. As his tool started to get hard and fill my mouth, the more I felt disgusted with myself and the more I wanted to puke up breakfast. The big guy didn’t take that long to reach organism, but as for me I was far from done, I had 13 more guys waiting their turn. As time went on, the line became smaller and the locker room became emptier, all too soon the line only consisted of two guys, and one of them was Toby. I knew what he had in mind, it was his show, after all. The guy beside Toby, was hot with a capital ‘H’. The guy had short black hair, blue eyes that sparkled, lips sent from heaven, and a body to die for. As for his tool, he was, well, let’s put it this way, he was well endowed. My eyes popped out of my sockets when I saw that he licked his lips, right in front of Toby too. I knew they had this planned from the beginning. With McDreamy I didn’t care, I wanted to get fucked by him, just to fill that void, that sensation that I love to feel, but they had other plans. McDreamy had me strip and then he picked me up and carried me into the shower and turned on the water. The hot guy started to feel me up, to get me hard; that didn’t take long. He was already hard, he was only waiting for Toby to show up, but Toby didn’t come in the showers. Toby stood at the entrance, videotaping what was to come next. The teenage boy signaled to Toby for the lube, Toby threw it to him, as Toby made his way over to the bench that was parked outside the shower room, the room that I have loved for some time.

He leaned in closely to my ear and whispered, so Toby wouldn’t be able to hear. He said, “I have been waiting for this day to come, I have always found you hot and appetizing!” His voice was not what I would have suspected, his voice sang to me, made me melt with warmth, at least now things have changed a bit, but still along the playing rules of RAPE! He whispered again, as he ran his finger over my rosebud, making me moaning in ecstasy. That’s when he said, “My name is Christopher Long!” Wow, what a hot husky voice he has, along with a perfect last name.

Jacob

The meeting came to a close, because my father didn’t want to budge on the fact that the camp didn’t really convert you back to normal, they only helped you act straight in the real world. He told the Bishop to do whatever, he could with me. That only made things go even more out of whack, my life as I knew it would forever be changed thanks to my oh so lovely father. I hugged Bishop Campbell as I left the office, leaving my dad there to do whatever it was that he needed to do.

Walking out of the church, I breathed in a heavy amount of air, letting it come out slowly. I just didn’t know if I could ever forgive my father for this. His own son and he wanted to send me away to be ‘cured’. I’m glad that Bishop Campbell told him otherwise. I’m glad that there are people out there in this world who care enough about us gays. Hanging my head, I walked down the concrete steps heading for my father’s car. He owns a white BMW, the car was made in the late seventies or early eighties. Hell if I knew. I just knew that I wanted to smash something against it, to make me feel a little bit better, but I also knew my father he wouldn’t stand for it. Then the thought came to my mind. Why not just run away to somewhere that my father wouldn’t look? That idea wasn’t half bad, considering.

One step led to another, after that I was out of the parking lot walking towards Zach’s, I stopped suddenly realizing that my father and his mother are friends; she would most likely call him and tell him. I seriously didn’t want that, so I decided on the next closest friend. At that thought I went walking towards his house.

After walking for what seemed like hours, I detoured from the path to my friend’s, stopping at Blondie’s Ice Crème Shop. The name of it threw me off for a second, then I got it, the shop’s name was named after a women who had a lot of blonde friends. Hence, ‘Blondie's’. I’ve heard about it, but it slipped my mind. Going in the shop you could smell the delicious sweet smell of freshly made donuts, chocolate filling the air, and vanilla beans being brewed up in the espresso machine. The shop was totally not what anyone would expect. The colors were chocolate brown, with yellow. That made it look like a Butterfinger candy bar. Once that thought crossed my mind, I had to have one. Walking up to the counter, I waited for the women to get off the phone so she could take my order.

Soon she hung up the phone and turned towards me, she looked like she was in her mid forties. I didn’t know and didn’t care. She wore heavy make up to cover up whatever she didn’t want people to see, her uniform consisted of white and red stripes, all horizontal. Like the candy stripers at the hospital. Her name tag read Andrea. I like that named, for some reason…

“Can I help you young man?” The woman asked me.

“Yes, could I have a Butterfinger ice cream, please?” She smiled at me and then turned around to fetch it for me. On her return, she took a good look at me.
She asked, “Aren’t you supposed to be in school?”

My heart rate increased at that question, I didn’t know why, but I had this thing when people ask me certain questions. “Um, no ma’am. My father and I had an appointment at a church this morning, so I’m out of school.” I told her the truth.

Her response was, “Oh, OK. Here ya go, sweetie. If you want, there are tables over there that you can sit at, instead of walking around in this heat.” I liked this women even more. I smiled at her and made my way over, sitting down in the candy-bar colored seat. The booth was actually nice and comfortable.

Once the ice cream was gone I still didn’t want to leave, I stayed there for some time, thinking of my actions towards my dad, he must be worried. I looked over to my right and saw a clock, the clock read exactly 2:30 pm. I guess it’s time to continue this trip over to my friend’s house. The women who served was still working, I said “Goodbye!” On the way out, she said it back. I must come back to this shop, when I can.

I arrived at my friend’s house at dusk, as the sun was going down. Before I proceeded up the walk, I reminded myself to not tell the truth, it would only get more difficult. To my surprise, Derek came walking out of his house. He spotted me standing there at his steps, looking up at him. The first thing out of his mouth was,

“You can’t be here.”

That threw me off, so I had to ask, “Why? What’s up?”

Derek looked down at the wooden steps and whispered, “My mother knows that you ran away today, so if I let you come in, she’ll call your dad, and I don’t think you really want that, do you?”

He was right, I definitely didn’t want that, so I had one more thing to ask of him, “Could you…” I had to clear my throat, it seemed dry all of a sudden, “Get me some water, please?” I felt sad when I couldn’t ask him what I wanted to, but that didn’t stop him from saying, “Sure, bud. No problem, wait one minute!” As soon as he left to go inside, I bolted out of sight, I didn’t want to be around, just in case he wanted to rat me out. I’ve heard about friends doing that, and I’ve read stories about that happening, so I wanted to be on the safe side with things.

I ran about five blocks before I came to a stop, sitting down at a corner. I had to think of another place that would most likely accept me for tonight. Then the thought of my mother’s place popped into my head, I almost yelled aloud ‘YES!’, but I didn’t. Instead, I slowly stood up and started to walk in the direction of my mother’s. I knew for sure that she wouldn’t have a problem with me, because my own father has told me that she has some gay friends, and she was never the one to neglect them. So I had one safe bet on that, I soon realized that I was heading the same direct as Zach’s house, I smiled at that, but it didn’t make it any less painful. Clearing my head of all things, I continued to walk this lonely road, towards yet another destination.

Soon enough I reached my mother’s street, but I took a left, instead of walking straight. I wanted to see if Zach was home yet or not. I knew he might be, but you never know. He might be doing something with friends.

I arrived at Zach’s street feeling anxious and impatient about seeing him. I had to be careful though, his mother might be home, and I still didn’t want to be found yet. Not until I’ve had, my side listened to first. Putting one foot in front of the other, I felt shaky, abnormal about this. I almost didn’t want to continue to Zach’s house, fearing something might go wrong. Pushing that thought and feelings out of my head, I walked to the address that the Martins had on file at the church. Very soon I spotted the house in its beautiful glory. I wasn’t talking about the house; Zach was what I was looking at. He didn’t see me yet, but that didn’t stop me from looking at him for as long as I could. Soon he left the front yard and went inside, leaving feeling empty yet again.

Turning right around, I left his street and made it three blocks back to my mother’s street, now I was feeling scared, maybe even afraid of the outcome of my mom seeing me without my father beside me. I didn’t care anymore, someone had to listen to my side of the story, and my mother was my last resort.

I knocked on her door with a trembling fist, my knocking was light, barely able to be heard, but my mother did. She opened the door to see me standing there; whoever she was talking on the phone with was hung up on. I smiled at that, but there wasn’t one on my mother’s face, pure shock was written on it. Feeling a little afraid now, I didn’t know what to say to her, or even do. I didn’t have to though, she started it.

“What’re you doing here?” she asked. My father must not have called her yet, so I guess you can say that I’m in the clear.

“I ran away, Mom!” I stated. She didn’t respond to that, she just reached around me and hugged me. The next thing she did was invite me in, I was thankful for that.

To Be Continued- End of Part 2

Hugz—Kizzes
Remijay <3
Thanks Pete! You're the Best <3!

Check in soon!
This Story is in no way shape or form to be sold, or used for a persons benefit. The characters and places in this story are made fiction, meaning they are not real and if by chance they're then its pearly coincidentally. This story is copyrighted, if you want to copy it please send me a pm, yes i know sometimes its too late to write but a pm or a msg would be great.<br /><br />This story is Written by me Remijay and the Year is 2010, well not in the story, but the year i wrote it. Thanks again. <br /><br />Also, this story has multiple sex partners, there are group sex occasionally but not always. There will be underage sex of two or more male on male sex. So if you dont like that, please turn away from this story and read something else. Remijay <3
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..