Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 4,131 Words
  • 2,123 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Modern High - 11. Chapter 9 Part 3

Well here's yet another Part, there will be 5 parts. Hopefully you guys/girls how having fun with this story, i know i am! Thanks <3

Modern High
Chapter 9
Drama in the Life of Jacob and Zach
Part 3
Understanding Times

Jacob

When I came into her house, it smelt like apples and cinnamon. What a scent that I loved, but it soon ended.

“Why have you come here, of all places, Jacob?” Concern was written in her voice, I knew that I shouldn’t have come here and I knew that I’d be asked that question; I had to think of a reason. I still didn’t want to be tossed out or turned back over to my father.

“Because I’ve tried different places and all of them told me the same thing; that Dad called there looking for me. I must have left my cell at his house. That is the only reason he knew who to call, and, well, after going to all my friends’ houses and having them say the same thing. I knew there was only one other place that would accept me, and because Dad told me over and over again that you have friends that are, you know… Gay.” Damn, I have never known myself to talk that much without even taking a breath. The look on my mother’s face told me that I had lost her somewhere along the way. Hopefully, I wouldn’t have to repeat it; I would surely need a breather.

“So, that’s what made you come here, knowing that I have gay friends? Are you saying… hopefully you won’t lie to me when I ask this… you’re GAY, son?”

Damn, I also knew that she would ask that, I had this gut feeling she would. “Yes, Mom, that’s exactly what I’m saying. Please don’t toss me out like Dad did, please?” I am clearly pleading to my mother, hoping that she wouldn’t send me back, but who I am kidding. I know eventually she will be giving my father a call. Demanding that he tell her the truth for once in his pathetic life.

“May I have something to drink, Mom? I’ve been walking all day.” She smiled at me when I asked her that.

“Sure honey. I have never known you to use proper language before.” She came over to me and gave me a hug, I wanted to hug back, but it just didn’t feel right.

“Thanks, Mom!” I said, happily for once.

“No problem, while you’re getting something to drink, I’ll bring you some blankets and pillows for tonight, and then tomorrow we’ll be discussing this problem, deal?”

“Deal.”

Zach

When I came inside for the night, my mother was on the phone with someone, she was repeatedly saying ‘Omigod’ and ‘Holy shit’. I didn’t get it at the time, but I think I knew what was going on, even though no one told me yet.

I kissed my mother on the cheek as I walked by her to the kitchen, grabbing something out of the fridge, and sitting down by the island. I waited patiently for my mother to get off the phone. As she was still talking, I played with some cards that I found in the drawer. I started to play pyramids. I was halfway done with the first round when my mother came walking into the kitchen with her head bowed. I knew something had to be happening or this wouldn’t be.

I looked at my mother and she looked back. Looking deep into her eyes, I saw sadness. I felt sorry for her, but I still didn’t have a clue as to what was going on, so the only thing that came to mind was to ask.

“Mom, what’s wrong, what happened? Please tell me,” I pleaded with her. She looked as if she was on the verge of tears. When she thought that she had enough control over her emotions, she tried to speak, but the only thing that came out was a hissing sound. Had it been any other situation I would have laughed, but her face told me that it wasn’t the time for laughing.

“Your friend Jacob... he ran away today. He ran away after the appointment with the Bishop and his father. I don’t know why he ran away, but I can tell you that I have a suspicion as to why though. I think he ran away when his father told the Bishop that he wanted his son to go to a camp to get converted back to ‘normal’. I can’t tell you what that made me feel, I can’t even think about doing that to you. You’re too important for me to even think about sending you away, but Jacob ran away today, he didn’t even call his dad to let him know that he was alright. Fr. Alexander has been calling all his friends and telling them that Jacob has ran away, if any of them see him, they’re to call back. I’m sorry, Zach. I know how much you liked Jacob. Hopefully he’s safe for the night.” She started to cry after that. I couldn’t even move, let alone get up and comfort my mother. I couldn’t believe it. Why would the Pastor of a gay friendly church, be so cold, so heartless about his own son’s orientation? I just couldn’t get it, but I knew it I was crying silently with my mother. I just wished I knew where Jacob was and how he was doing.
We calmed down a bit and tried to talk about what to do about Jacob and his situation with his father. My mother and I sat at the island for two hours talking about possibilities of why Jacob ran away. The only thing we could come up with was the same thing as always, Jacob didn’t know why his dad was doing this to him, so he figured that the only way to be happy again was to run away and that’s exactly what he did.

After that I hugged my mother and went to my room. I stripped down to my boxers and walked over to the bathroom. I turned the water on in the shower and removed my boxers while I waited for the water to heat up. After I took a shower, I brushed my teeth. My breath smelt deliciously clean with a hint of Spearmint. Turning off the lights to the bathroom and my bedroom, I climbed into bed. I said a small prayer for Jacob, for wherever he might be, I wished him all the safety in the world. Closing my eyes, I smiled before sleep took me over.

***********

Tuesday Morning.

I awoke to my mother yelling for me to get up; if I didn’t, I’d late for school. I thought to myself, ‘It can’t be that late, I didn’t even hear my alarm clock go off.’ That’s when I realized that I forgot to set it last night. I replaced it the other day when it pissed me off and I broke it, the day after my dad left me... I mean ‘us’. My father hasn’t called or visited. It’s been three weeks since he left this house and our family... high and dry, I might add.

When I got out of bed, I remembered what happened yesterday with Jacob. I just couldn’t wrap my head around it, just why would a Priest like Fr. Alexander send his only son off to a camp to get fixed. I mean, ain’t he supposed to be a Gay Friendly Priest or something? I shook my head, because I was getting a headache and it’s only morning; I still had to deal with school.

 

**********

Going back to yesterday

Great, just FUCKING great. After yesterday in the locker room, I never wanted to go back. I never wanted to be put in that situation again, and what made it worse was Toby, he was videotaping it as I was fucked by Chris Long. Let me tell you, his last name, didn’t do him justice. I mean, I thought I could handle it and I did. Believe me, I tried to at least. Chris is now the GREATEST fuck of my life and I here I thought Toby was. Sadly mistaken on my part, but what those two did wasn’t right, of course I can’t say that I didn’t enjoy it. Oh believe me, I LOVED it. How he rammed me, and how he FUCKED me harder than Toby could ever try to.
When the rape/fucking my brains out was over, the realization came to me. Why did I have to be so stupid, to believe that Toby wouldn’t turn over the photos and print them out, yesterday showed me just how willing someone was to submit to blackmail, or anything of that kind. As soon as they left, I cried my eyes out. Even when the class bell rang, I was still there when second period started, and for third period. After third period I decided it wasn’t worth crying all day over, it was already done. The only thing that I had to worry about was when the tape would be released to the school.

I made my way over to the shower and washed myself until it hurt to wash anymore. My ass felt great, but my soul and my heart were crushed, trampled. It felt as if my heart was crumbling as I stood there, letting the water cascade over me. Once the shower of pity was over, I dressed and joined my friends for lunch, slowly but surely I made it that far. As soon as I was in the lunchroom, I spotted Nathan and Nichole plus Ashley and Candice. I wanted to turn around and run away, I was just about to when a certain voice called to me. I slowly turned back around to find Toby standing right before me. He made the whole lunchroom laugh at me, make fun of me, I so wanted to smack the SHIT outta him, but I withheld from that. I turned around and slowly walked out of there, turning for the exit with my so called peers still laughing at me. I wanted out of there so bad that I almost fainted when it became too much, I had my hand on the bar, but I couldn’t push it open. It felt as if I was stuck, I couldn’t even turn. The only thing I could do was bow my head in defeat.

That’s when my friends came to my rescue, they helped me outta there. While Ashley and Candice helped me, Nathan and Nichole stood behind me, forming a barricade from anyone who wished to harm me. I so wanted to smile, but I felt so ashamed of myself that I let a tear streak down my cheek, but I did manage to smirk. It was a pity smirk, but nonetheless, a smirk.

“I’m sooo sorry Zach, they’re assholes for doing that to you. What happened to you today? I didn’t see you in the halls or anywhere, what happened?” Nichole came to my side and asked that. I looked at her, but didn’t say anything. I didn’t want Nathan to kick Toby’s ass for making me do what I did, I wanted to handle this on my own, with some help from my friends.

“Nothing, something happened this morning and, well, I don’t wish to speak of it, so please DON’T beg me to, it will just make it hurt more. I’ve already spent two hours crying about it as it is, so give me some time and I will tell you all. Deal?” They all nodded when I asked, I felt thankful for that. I just needed to come up with something, that wouldn’t get Toby or Chris killed by Nathan.

That’s what happened yesterday. I vowed never to mention that experience again, I never wanted to type it out, but it had to be read. Yes, I, Zachary Martin, typed that.

 

**************

Back to Tuesday, the present day.

As I remembered what happened yesterday, my emotions took control over me and I let myself cry, because there was nothing I could do to stop it from happening again. I know sooner or later I’ll be right back to where I am today. I’ll make a mistake that will outdo this one. I can tell that I won’t be looking forward to it, but I can’t change what will happen in time.

I made my way down stairs, and as usual my senses picked up on what my mother made me for breakfast, I would say my father and I, but as I told you, he left a long time ago and we are just now getting back to our normal routine. Rounding the corner to the kitchen, my mother had on this gown type dress. It looked very elegant on her and she had on pearls that my dad bought her a long time ago. I’ve only seen her wear them when she was happy, but I didn’t know why, for sure. That was going to be the topic for the breakfast table this morning.

When I walked past my mother, I gave her a good morning kiss on the cheek. She smiled and went back to cooking. I felt special and privileged to have a mother like her. I watched her as she cooked. Her body movements were kinda funny and weird, but I didn’t stop her from having fun.

When it was time for us to have breakfast, she told me why she dressed up this morning. It was because she had to show a client a house today. That’s what my mother does, she’s a real estate agent and she’s very good at it. That’s why we can afford expensive stuff sometimes. That doesn’t mean that I get spoiled by her, even though sometimes she surprises me with things. Just when I thought we had discussed everything, she popped the question about my birthday coming up. Friday to be exact, but I didn’t know what I wanted, and I didn’t know if I really wanted to have a birthday after everything that has been going on lately. So I had to ask one simple question.

“Mom, for my birthday, I want to go somewhere, I want it to be a special birthday, one that I will surely remember!” I said with smile, she smiled back at that.

“Alright, well give me some time and I will think of something, alright?” She seemed so happy, but I wasn’t. I just wanted to get as far away from this state as possible. Plus away from Toby!

“Thank you, Mom!”

After breakfast, I knew it time for school, so instead of waiting for my mother to tell me, I collected all my things for school. I gave my mother a kiss and a hug to last all day, I wished her luck today and she said the same.

Walking out the door and shutting it behind me, I knew today wasn’t going to be easy, I knew that Toby and his gang of followers were going to make it impossible for me to come back. I trembled as I walked down my street, taking small steps in the direction of school. Coming to the corner of my block I didn’t see Nathan or Nichole, so I waited there for a few minutes. In the few minutes that I stood there, I had time to think, I had time for decisions.

“Hey Man, what’s up?” That voice clearly was my friend Nathan.

“Nothing, really. Waiting here for you guys, what’s with you two?” They looked at each other and then back to me. So cute a couple, I wish I had that, mostly every day, actually.

“Nothing really. I can’t believe Toby did that yesterday. I can’t believe you didn’t want me to take care of him. I’m sorry Zach, but he has to know that he can’t go around messing with you or anyone else for that matter, it’s just… arrrggghhh! I just want to tear him apart for what he did, and more, probably.”

“I know Nathan, and I’m glad you didn’t, I just want to put this whole incident behind me. I just want to move on. I don’t feel like living in the past at the moment. This morning I remembered what happened yesterday, and then I thought of my father, how he left us. I don’t want that, I don’t want to leave.” They both hugged me, it felt great, but I wanted only one person here hugging me, but I didn’t even know where he was.

I guess you could say my friends felt me go ridged or something, or they felt me not being myself, so they had to ask, “Zach, hun. What’s wrong? It’s not like you to not hug back.” Yea, that was loaded, one that I didn’t want to answer, because I knew that my own friends would tease me about it, “It’s nothing, nothing at all, I was thinking that’s all. Nothing you can do about it.”

“Alright, but you know you can always talk to us about it, OK?”

“OK!”

After that little talk on the corner, we started to walk the rest of the way to school. With every step my heartbeat increased, with every beat of my heart I knew I was getting closer to the school that wanted to fuck me over royally. An anxiety attack was surely what I was going through as I walked to school. I trembled all the way there.

By the time we got to school, I was mess. I just wanted to run away and never come back. There were some posters left of me, where I was on my knees servicing Toby’s cock. That picture didn’t do the situation justice, Toby wanted to lie and tell rumors that I did it for favors. I just wanted to kick him in balls for everything he did to me, the more I thought, the more I wanted to kick his ass for all the torment he put me through.

Jacob

Last night, when time for bed arrived, I kissed my mother lovingly on the cheek and hugged her for all the care she has shown me over the years. I knew today that she would ask me a whole lot of questions. I just haven’t come up with an answer to satisfy her curiosity, or all the people I had to answer to. I think she called my dad last night, and I think I heard them arguing on the phone. But I couldn’t be certain of anything, so here I am sitting on my mother’s couch, sipping coffee waiting for her to show herself.

I had a lot of time to think before my mother came walking down the stairs. She was still wearing she robe that she wore to bed last night. The next thing that happened scared me half to death; my mother looked at me and then screamed. I think she forgot that I was here. Hmmm, I wouldn’t think anything else.

“Ohmigod! Jacob, you scared me.” I snickered at her, but then became serious.

“I’m sorry, Mom, I thought you’d remember me spending the night.” The look on her face was priceless, to say the least.

“Yea, I just forgot. It’s not every day that you wake up and find your son on your couch drinking coffee.” I smiled at her, when she came over. I kissed her good morning, and went to fetch her some coffee. While I was in the kitchen she was on the phone, telling her work that she couldn’t come in today, that she had some family affairs to deal with. I think she meant me.

I came back into the living room, as she was just hanging up the phone. I gave her coffee and sat back down on the couch. That’s when she joined me, I had this feeling that my problems were just beginning.

“So tell me Jacob, why here?”

“I thought about that last night and, well, I can’t be totally sure about this, but you have always been there for me, you have always showed me that you cared for me. After yesterday’s problem with Dad, I just couldn’t live with him anymore. I couldn’t take him anymore, he found out about me by accident. I didn’t mean to come out to him, but you have to understand, Mom, I like this boy so much that I accidently said something that I didn’t even have time to think about. Dad caught what I said and he became mean. He smacked me and then punched me, after that we came home. He called Bishop Campbell. For the past two days he has been saying some mean things to me, ones I don’t wish to repeat. I just can’t stay with him. He wants me to go to a church camp to get fixed, to get ‘converted’ back to ‘normal’. I just can’t, I won’t. It’s not right!” While I was telling my mother why I had come here instead someplace else, I started to cry, tears were streaming down my face. I didn’t want to cry in front of my mother because for as long as I can remember, my Dad has been drilling a saying into my mind: *Men do not cry in front of people EVER!* I just couldn’t control it anymore, it felt like I was suffering.

“What do you mean, he hit you? Why would he even do that, isn’t he supposed to be the Pastor of a Gay Friendly Church? Right?” I nodded my head to agree with her, she handed me a tissue and I wiped my eyes and blew my nose. I must have been a sight right then.

“So was that a yes for the hitting or the Episcopal Church?” I wouldn’t say that my mother was in a sad mood, but you could clearly hear it in her voice.

“Both.” I croaked out.

“Alright, no problem. I’m gonna call some people, you stay right there. OK dear?” I had a smirk on my face when she left, not because I knew that I was about to get my father in trouble, but for the way my mother is treating me. I would have never thought of her as a gentle human being before today, the way my father used to talk about her and call her names, I thought that she was a bitch, and a skank. Hmmm, I had it wrong all along. Dad lied about her.

It seemed today was going good, but I had this aching feeling that today was yet to begin. As I sat here on this couch, I tried to listen in on her conversation, but I was only able to hear bits and pieces.

Zach

As school went on, so did the torment, when I walked into the building, the first thing that I heard was “Go to hell, cocksucker!” I thought today was going good, but little did I know that the people of this school had some things planned. Every once in a while, some of the students would shove me into lockers, kick me in the ass and, well, spit on me. At least they haven’t burnt all my belongings in my locker... yet!

“Hey man, you alright?” Beautiful as Nathan is, I just didn’t want his pity. I just wanted to be left alone, but I didn’t want to be without a friend such as him.

“Yea, I guess. But I could do without the pity, it’s my fault that I trusted Toby and now I have to live with it.” Disappointment came across his face, I couldn’t really describe it. His face was a mask to hide his true feelings. I didn’t want to hurt him or whatever. But he had to know that I had to live with this, not him. I’m the one who has to put up with the bigots.

“Alright man, suit yourself!” he said. As he turned around, I grabbed him by the bicep to stop him.

“I can’t help it, it’s just... Why does everyone have to be so… ahhhhh, never mind. It’s not important. I’m sorry that I said those things, it’s just you don’t have to go through what I have had done to me, you don’t have to put up with these morons and bigots.” He hugged me and I’m glad he did. I think he sensed that I was on the verge of tears and I didn’t want to be caught, because that would only add more fuel to the fire.

Till Next Time

((Hugz—Kizzes))
Remijay <3
Thanks Pete, you’re the best <3

I would love it if i got some reviews or comments....I would very much appreciate it! <3 Thanks ttys
This Story is in no way shape or form to be sold, or used for a persons benefit. The characters and places in this story are made fiction, meaning they are not real and if by chance they're then its pearly coincidentally. This story is copyrighted, if you want to copy it please send me a pm, yes i know sometimes its too late to write but a pm or a msg would be great.<br /><br />This story is Written by me Remijay and the Year is 2010, well not in the story, but the year i wrote it. Thanks again. <br /><br />Also, this story has multiple sex partners, there are group sex occasionally but not always. There will be underage sex of two or more male on male sex. So if you dont like that, please turn away from this story and read something else. Remijay <3
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm sticking with this story although I really don't like it right now. I only hope that things will change for the better for Zach and for Jacob.

Link to comment

I know he was likely ashamed but I wish Zach had told someone. I mean he was worried at one point about what Nathan would do to Toby & Chris if he found out, possibly because Nathan would get in trouble, but he should have told someone. If he didn’t use protection a DNA test could have proven Chris raped him at the very least. There’s no reason to suspect they won’t rape him again or blackmail him to have sex with them for fear they’ll release the tape of him having sex with Chris. The only upside is if the tape shows Chris’ face he wouldn’t want the tape released either.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..