Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 3,629 Words
  • 1,990 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Modern High - 14. Chapter 9 part 5 (A Beautiful Friday)

This chapter is the last chapter until after the conversion, so hang tight and work it... =D

Modern High

Chapter 9 Part 5

A Beautiful Friday

 

Zach

 

Waking up, I felt someone next to me. I wondered who it could be. I thought for a second and everything came back, the night before... with Jacob. Oh, wow. Seriously, he’s sleeping next to me in my bed.

Turning over I found a remarkable sight, Jacob sleeping peacefully, with his eyes delicately shut, his breathing slow and soft. With his hairless chest rising and falling, I sighed out of contentment. I wanted to reach out and touch his lovely hair, to remove it from his perfect face. His body laid half covered, in a dream I would have believed this but, but this... this is what? Reality, maybe, I might be still dreaming. Touching his skin, it felt soft and smooth and warm, I wanted to snuggle up to him and lie with his sleeping body. However, that changed when his body moved, turning away from me, and then something happened. He said in a groggy voice, filled with sleep, “Good morning, beautiful.” I smiled, as my heart leaped with joy.

“And good morning to you too, beautiful.” I kissed him lightly on his shoulder, he giggled. It felt awesome to be waking up with someone lying next to me; I never wanted to sleep alone, if it meant sleeping with a prince.

“I gotta pee,” he stated, getting up and running across the hall. Forgetting to shut the door, I heard him pee. It might have seemed disgusting to others, but seeing his ass, right there. Oh, it was anything but disgusting. That gorgeous ass, so firm, and plump. Oh snap, now I’ve done it. I have made myself hard, looking at *a* perfect ass. It flexed as he finished, oh hot damn.

Before he turned around, I hurried for the covers, I didn’t want to seem like a perv or whatever, spying on him while he did his business, but on the other hand, he might have done that just for the sole purpose of making me hard. I pondered as he came back into the room, flashing me a seductive smirk, making my member ache for his touch yet again. Gripping the blankets extra hard, just to hide my raging pre-cum hardness from Jacob, I think he’s too innocent to see something like this in the morning, wouldn’t you agree? Hmmm.

“What are you trying to hide from me Zach?” He smiled as he awaited my answer. To tell him or not to tell him? Sticking my hand underneath my chin I pondered whether or not.

“Umm, hehe. You made me hard, by watching you in the bathroom,” I stated by bowing head, as to hide my rosy cheeks, filled with embarrassment. I know. Pathetic, right?

“Oh you’re so CUTE when you’re trying to be bashful.” He giggled, and well it was funny, just a little though.

“Did I really leave the bathroom door open?” Jacob asked “Yes, you did.” He hid his face this time, but came back up smiling proud, for some reason.

“I can’t believe I did that, but at least I get to play with something now though.” Jacob reached over and grabbed my cock, I gasped as he squeezed it through the covers, slowly, painful slowly, he started to go down and then up.

“Oh wow, Jacob. Ahh, Jacob... Don’t stop.” Jacob smiled at me. Leaning over, he kissed me, astounding me even more, I moaned inside his mouth from the sensation. Taking his hand away from my aching to be released cock, I shoved the covers away, and yanked down my boxer briefs, watching as my cock sprang back to me, hitting my stomach with a slap. Enticing me more. God how I love that feeling.

“Oh someone is very happy to see me” Jacob giggled. “Yes, I think he is.” I grinned at him, while trying not to force his hand back onto my cock.

Third Person

Zach lies on Jacob as their bodies become one with each other. Kissing and searching each other’s bodies, feeling the smoothness and smelling the aroma of sex. Letting the scenery disappear as they merge into one, as the rhythm of their bodies become one. They heard nothing but their own breathing in the world that they created around them.

Their cocks become lubricated with pre-cum, and their dicks begin to slid together; they moaned as their passions arose, building their lust to the never-ending joy of ecstasy. Zach goes lower on Jacob, tasting his sweet smooth skin, as they ground into one another, hearing the sweet sound of moaning as Zach bites into the soft flesh, tasting his blood, making Jacob scratch Zach’s back. Jacob groans as the pain and pleasure mix into one, bringing him closer to the goal of cumming.

Jacob grabs Zach’s ass, pressing more aggressively to feel more of his body, grinding his cock with Zach’s makes him quiver as the overload of pleasure takes him to new heights. Zach stops all movements, as he wants to try a new position, grabbing Jacob he turns around. Going into sixty nine, where both of them are receiving pleasure, but Jacob hesitates looking from Zach to his pouncing cock that’s producing buckets of pre-cum, he so desperately wants to try it, however Jacob is scared. He’s never done anything like this with anyone... and neither has Zach.

“Zach?” Jacob asked in a quivering voice.

“Yea, Jacob” Zach eyes his candy, while looking into his scared eyes.

“Um, do... do you now what to do?” He asked in a voice sounding like a child

“Umm, ah, it’s like a blowjob, but with me doing you and you doing me, okay.”

“OK, I’ll try. Don’t give me too much grief if I do it wrong. Ok?” Jacob also asked hopefully.

Zach smirked at the adorable looking Jacob, still scared as to what to do. “It will be fine, just don’t use teeth, and everything will go smoothly, okay.” Jacob nodded his head, timidly smiling back

As they looked at each other’s privates, watching as they pounced with the joy. Licking their lips as they slowly went in, smelling the aroma of sex mixed with sweat, both boys moaned as they both took their first swipe at the other. Shuddering with sensations as they licked and swirled. Zach grabbed Jacob’s ass while he bobbed up and down, slowly twisting his head, to allow more pleasure to Jacob, as Jacob tries to concentrate on giving Zach the most amazing blowjob.

Jacob grabs Zach’s ass and kneads it, while he tries to bob up and down, also with twisting his head, like Zach is doing to him. They moan more as they reach their boiling point. Zach searches for Jacob’s cherry, rolling his middle finger around the tight hole, enticing Jacob more too where he gasps, taking in more of Zach. Thus making Zach moan out into the quiet world they created. Hearing himself moan meant that Jacob over came his earlier fear. Taking his finger and wetting it with his saliva, he puts it to the ring of Jacob, swirling it around, making Jacob hump his face, as the pleasure he received was too great.

Before both boys knew what was happening, they came to their boiling points, shuddering and sputtering as the orgasm took them over, as they both blew their loads in each other’s mouth, their first time ever having cum in their mouths. They sprayed each other with thick salty tangy liquid, drinking it down, before any got out.

Once they finished cumming in each other’s mouth, each let the other go. Slipping the sensitive tip out of their mouths with a groan of pleasure as it passed through them. They looked at each other and smiled, Jacob was first to move, followed by Zach bringing up the rear.

They laid there letting their breathing come back to normal, while looking at each other, trying to hold back the giddy feeling, plus the sensations that they brought each other. As they came down from their high, Zach leaned over and kissed Jacob, tasting his flavor on his sweetheart, as was Jacob; he was tasting his own with Zach’s mixed in. The flavors were sweet and tangy, giving both of them a unique experience.

Back to first person

“What were you boys doing in here?” Zach’s mother asked at the door, peeking slightly in.

I look at Jacob, as Jacob looks from me to my mother. “Nothing, why do you ask?” I reply trying to act as if nothing took place here a couple of minutes ago.

“Um, for one I heard moaning and for two, I see two naked boys on the bed together.” She smirked.

Looking over at Jacob I could see that he was embarrassed tremendously, he hurried and covered himself up, leaving me still in the open. My mother could see EVERYTHING. Hanging my head as my cheeks burned like the sun, I couldn’t believe she heard us, and I can’t believe I had forgotten that she was still up here.

Raising my head, I looked at mother and said, “Thank you, Mom. Now can you go, please???” I cried desperately for her to leave, I really didn’t want to be on display anymore.

“Alright hun, just be downstairs in twenty, okay?” nodding my head. Wow, what a way to end a pleasurable moment; damn me, I knew that I should have been more careful. My mother slithered out of the room, leaving me there stunned and embarrassed; I knew that if we showed our faces, we weren’t going to be living this one down anytime soon. Turning to my left with the adorable Jacob still hiding, I reached for his cock once more, creeping my hand under the blanket I felt what had to be very delish cock. Wrapping my hand around it, I stroked it until it became hard once again, that’s when Jacob poked his head out from under the covers, looking at me and the door.

“Is she really gone, like downstairs?” He asked in a hushed tone

“Yea, she’s downstairs. Now please, come with me.” Leaving the bed and the bedroom, I walked over to the bathroom, turning on the water to a temperature that I love, and I awaited the slow poke Jacob to hurry up. Jacob stood there at the door, looking both ways before he finally tiptoed over to the bathroom. Once in here with me, he closed the door quietly. “What are you being sooo quiet for?” I asked, tilting my head to the side with an eyebrow raised. He looked at me then at the shower, “Are we taking a shower together?” Totally ignoring me, how rude.

“Yes, now c’mon, we don’t have that much time. Also don’t expect to be living down what happened in the bedroom, my mother won’t let us forget either,” I stated before getting into the hot shower, while Jacob stood there stunned and kind of out of it. “Jacob?” I asked again waiting for him to c’mon. He shook his head before joining me.

Slicking our bodies with water as we danced around each other, it felt amazing to take a shower with a boy my own age. I remember a month ago how I wished that I had someone in here with me, and now I have my wish. Looking at Jacob as he smirked and smiled at me, I couldn’t help but to giggle, the sensation and the realism of what is in front of me, it seemed so much like a dream. I wonder if I am dreaming.

“What are you thinking about?” Jacob asked as he grabbed the soap.

“Give me that, I wanna wash you.” He grinned but obeyed.

“I was thinking about how I wished for this right here to come true, and it has. You have no idea what it feels like to have something you wished for come true.”

“I bet I do... oh wow that that feels so good Zach!” He took in a sharp breath as I touched his inner thigh with my hand, rubbing in slow circular motions, making him reach for the wall.

“You like that?” I smirked a mischievous smile, knowing fully well what I was making him do.

He nodded his head, I think speechless. I kept it up until he grabbed my hand stopping all movements. Turning himself around to face me, Jacob kissed me fully and forcefully, backing me up into the corner, slamming his body against mine. I whimpered in his mouth as the close contact made me wither with excitement, I have never been handled like this, I can honestly say he can do this anytime, and anywhere.

“Whoa, Jacob. Damn, that was so hot.” I smacked my lips to his before his reply, but he did manage out ‘thank que’. It made me giggle, creating a sloppy kiss. We both laughed as we continued our way through the shower, soaping up each other, washing each other’s hair, while kissing our way through that too.

As we finished our shower without a sexual confrontation, I smiled, as I wanted to remember this day, this moment, forever. Watching Jacob towel dry his toned body, got me hard, it bounced at the scenery in front of me. I licked my lips as I wanted to taste him once again before the morning was over, smirking devilishly, I approached Jacob from behind, rubbing my hands on his round firm ass, giving it a squeeze before he squealed. I jumped back away from the towel that Jacob decided to snap at me, he laughed as I stood there, eyeing his naked state.

“Get dressed, will you? I don’t want your mother to find us again with nothing on.” He smiled as he put on his clothes, closing the gap on the visible skin. I pouted but I followed what Jacob said; I knew my mother and she would most definitely come find us, it wouldn’t matter what state we were in when she did.

“Well fine, take the fun away.” Sticking out my tongue at him, he swatted me again, this time on the ass. It stung and I laughed at our immature behavior. I loved that I could act any way with Jacob, he’s just like me, the sarcasm... giddy sometimes, smart ass others and, well, what I don’t know now, I will later. Have you ever wondered if you’d find someone that you’d love at first sight? If not then you need to try.

“So are you ready for breakfast, lover boy?” Jacob smirked at me when saying that, this time it was me that paid him back, by snapping him with the damp towel. He howled as the pain set in. I laughed of course, but when he still said it hurt, I lightly kissed it to make it feel better.

“Happy?”

“Much!”

We walked side by side down the hallway, swinging our hands as we went. The feeling of his hand in mine while we walked, I felt free to do whatever. Contentment of all things gay, and you don’t have to be afraid to do that in public, well we aren’t in public, but if I get this feeling just walking down this hallway then why cant I anywhere else?

“You seem giddy?” Jacob spoke quietly as walked down the stairs, I didn’t blame him, my mother can be, well, a bitch at some points and a loving mother at other’s.

“Well, that’s simple, really. I love the feeling of your hand inside mine.” I grinned at him, he just smirked as we walked into the kitchen, dropping our hands before we got there.

“Why thank you for showing up fashionably late, gentlemen,” my mother stated, as she sat there with her cup of coffee. With Jacob blushing and being cute and me standing there not knowing what to say, I don’t know if there is anything to say, really.

“I’m sorry Mom, just had to do things, that’s all.” I spoke softly, when I took my place at the table.

“It’s okay, you know, that you boys did whatever you did. I’m not mad, it’s just that you could have waited until I was downstairs, even though I still would have probably heard, but not as much.” She smiled, meaning that she truly wasn’t mad.

I smiled at her for her generous input, while Jacob sat there next to me, looking from my mother to me and back, he opened his mouth several times, but as always, he didn’t say anything.

“I think Jacob is speechless, Mom.” We laughed, but Jacob hit me for laughing at him, I shrugged, and he scowled.

“Mom, can you please tell him that’s it’s seriously okay?” Jacob looked at me with daggers in his eyes, I couldn’t blame him.

“Yes, Jacob. It’s seriously alright, I am not mad. Just curious, if you will.”

“I’m sorry... I’m being stupid, forgive me?” My mother nodded, and he went on, “I am really sorry that you heard us, we didn’t think anyone was upstairs, and also you have to blame all this on Zach, he’s the one who started it.” We laughed again, all of us this time.

“HAHAHA, I can absolutely believe that. Zach has always been one to start things. Isn’t that right, honey?”

I stammered out a reply, “S-s-sure M-m-mom.”

“Oh, now he wants to start with that, ‘See, what did I tell you?’” She spoke to Jacob and then giggled at me, I bowed my head as the embarrassment set in.

“You know you look really cute when you blush Zachie.” When did he start calling me Zachie?

“Zachie, ooooo I like,” my gracious mother replied.

“Ugh! I’m done, let’s go Jacob!” I commanded him. He looked at my mother and then at me with a death stare, meaning I can’t believe I ordered him follow me.

“Yes, ‘Zachie’ wants you leave so we won’t embarrass him anymore, you might want to go.” She shooed Jacob off to follow me, as we went back upstairs.

As we walked upstairs, with Jacob following me from behind, he wore a scowl plastered on his face. I couldn’t blame him, I acted as an asshole. I shouldn’t have done that.

“What seems to be the matter?” He spoke finally after getting into my bedroom and sitting on my bed

“I don’t know, I don’t know why I did that, honest.”

“Yea whatever, look I think I need to go, are we still on for the birthday bash in Orlando?” he asked, looking hopeful.

“Yea, why am I having the birthday bash?”

“Oh, I don’t know... just figured I’d ask, that’s all.”

“Yea, whatever, if you need to go, then go.” I need to stop being, an ASSHOLE!

“Jerk!” He walked away with backpack in one hand and the basket from last night in the other.

“Wait!” Jacob stopped but didn’t turn around, ugh I already am fucking this up. “I didn’t mean it like that, I meant if you had to go then I wasn’t going to stop you... I don’t want you leaving here.... Like this, I’m sorry babe.”

He finally turned around with tears in his green eyes... but I should say teal. I have never seen eyes turn that color, a remarkable sight, I can tell you that. Signaling with hands he dropped everything and ran over to me, I didn’t mean to make him cry. I hate it when I make people cry, I even hate it when I cry.

“Look, I’m sorry, Jacob, I didn’t mean.... *sniffle* I’m sorry, alright? *sniffle*” Great, now he’s going to make me cry, just because I made him. How can today get anymore spontaneous?

Jacob lifted his head as the tears streaked down his beautiful face. I swiped them away with my thumb and then lightly, ever so lightly pecked his lips. However, it didn’t stay a peck; he pulled me back for more, and that’s what we did for five minutes. God, his lips... can they get any sweeter or lovelier?

He sniffled back his tears as he backed away from me, waving from the door as he left. I just stood there with my hand to my lips, feeling where his lips were. Before he could get any further away, I rushed to him and kissed him one last time. Jacob smiled and then giggled, I love his giggle and laugh.

“Oh, don’t forget to pack for four days. Alright hun?” He nodded his head as he turned around, allowing me once more to look at his gorgeous backside. The more he descended the stairs, the more I missed him. I smiled to myself as his body disappeared from sight and I walked back into my room with a permanent smile. I blushed because I am head over heels for that boy. Touching my lips again, I felt the tingling sensation, I sighed in contentment. Or was it fulfillment?

~Till Next Time~

Authors Note!

Remember this will be the last Chapter until after the crossover. So yea, it didn’t take me long to get this done but I’m glad to say that there is a lot of detail in this chapter. YAY ME!!!!!

Please give me Feedback and Comments, it would be very appreciative on this chapter or any other chapter, thank you so very much Remijay...

 

To my editor!

Thanks for the hard work you put in. It means a hell of a lot coming from you =D. Thanks once again for your patience on my spelling and grammar, without you I don’t think I could do this….. <3 Remijay

 

(Hugz—Kizzes)

Remijay <3

@} - ;--- (A Rose)

This Story is in no way shape or form to be sold, or used for a persons benefit. The characters and places in this story are made fiction, meaning they are not real and if by chance they're then its pearly coincidentally. This story is copyrighted, if you want to copy it please send me a pm, yes i know sometimes its too late to write but a pm or a msg would be great.<br /><br />This story is Written by me Remijay and the Year is 2010, well not in the story, but the year i wrote it. Thanks again. <br /><br />Also, this story has multiple sex partners, there are group sex occasionally but not always. There will be underage sex of two or more male on male sex. So if you dont like that, please turn away from this story and read something else. Remijay <3
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..