Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 4,068 Words
  • 2,223 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Modern High - 15. A Vacation With Regrets 1-3... Modern HIgh

Well here's chapter 1 of the conversion for Modern High... Enjoy...

If you wanna know how my weekend plus week has been i'll put it this way BORING/Interesting! At least i got to make out with a 16 yr old and let me tell you HOT!!!! lol

j/k lol read... read

Modern High & There Once Was Love

A Vacation With Regrets 1

Trip to Orlando

 

“Are you guys all ready?” asked my mother. In her loving way she knew that she could trust me, but I didn’t know if I could trust myself.

I turned to face her with a smile, maybe a fake one just to satisfy, because I wasn’t sure if I could handle being away from her. She’s always been there for me, even when things got kinda hard. Nevertheless, I never stopped loving her; she’s the best mom ever.

“Yea, we’re all set...” Turning towards Nathan in his dad’s SUV, with his sunglasses on smirking, I knew what he had in store for us, everything behind that smile was nothing but mischievous. “Right, Nathan?” I glared at him to say that right thing.

“Yea, Mrs. Martin, everything will be alright... I won’t let anything happen to Zach!” He said excitedly. I worded, “Thank you.” To him, he smiled big at me, with his own meaning behind that one too.

If anyone knew Nathan it would be me. He always came to me with problems. Well all my friends did, and they still do even if things are hectic. However, you gotta love them; they’re the friends who stick up for you. Also wouldn’t let you down either. Even when we fight with each other, we will always be friends. Forever and always!

“See Ma? Everything will be fine... are you sure you’ll be alright without me here for a week?” She glared at me. What can I say? I can’t help it, I love my mom to death. I just wanted to make sure.

“Yes, Zachary... Now go! Have fun, just not too much fun... I used to be a teen too you know, so just be careful and NO driving while intoxicated Mr. Nathan!” My mother winked at us, knowing full well we would most definitely get drunk. They started the car, waiting for to me join them. Being excited and giddy wasn’t something that I wanted to show in front of my mother, but that won’t stop me from partying my ass off HARD!

“I love you, Mom,” I whispered in her ear after I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“You too, sweetie, now have fun. Don’t let me catch you not having fun. Got it?” she warned in a loving way.

“God, you make me sick sometimes... Don’t worry, Mom, I will surely party.” I waved to her as I got in the SUV with Nathan, Nichole, Candice, Ashley, and my boyfriend... God I love saying that, even if it’s in my head... Jacob, Jacob, Jacob!!!

“Bye!!” my mother yelled as we backed out.

Looking out the side window as we drove away, I watched as we slowly left my street. Something didn’t feel right. Or was it right, but I thought it as wrong? Confusing, I know, but sometimes being away from home didn’t settle with me. I honestly love that house with everything and everyone that comes to that house. Mostly my friends, but hey, I can’t help it.

“You know the way, right Nathan?” Even though his dad’s SUV came with a GPS, he still manages to get lost. That’s just Nathan for you though, brilliant in some ways, but others not so much.

“Yes, Zach. Now sit back there with your boyfriend and catch up... Just no making out... Or sex.” The whole car erupted in laughter at that, while Jacob and I flushed with embarrassment.

“Asshole!” I stated while still laughing. “Don’t worry, I’ll make Nathan stop and take care of...” Jacob reached over, I felt him slide his hand up my thigh making me gasp at the sensations I felt flowing through me...

“Jacob... I see you. Stop seducing poor Zach...” Jacob jerked his hand away, leaving me in a state of hurting and embarrassment yet again.

“Shut it Nathan... Just pay attention to driving, we promise not to make a mess.” That earned another round of laughter as Nathan turned on the radio to punk rock. My favorite, somewhat. Nathan looked in the rearview mirror once more, before paying attention to his driving. However, that didn’t stop him from swerving when he caught Jacob copping a feel. Hahaha, poor Jacob, I almost felt sorry for him. I couldn’t though he put me in a situation with the hurting from blue balls, he’s just an ass.

I smacked Nathan on the back on the head for stopping what Jacob had started, we all laughed yet again. I was just about to smack him again when Nichole spoke up, “Zach, stop hitting him...” She started to giggled before she continued. “We’ll stop shortly so you two can finish whatever Jacob has started. However, it’ll be in the bathroom NOT in this SUV, I think Nathan wants to keep his balls firmly attached.” Nichole laughed at the end, we all laughed with her.

Embarrassed once again, I think my flesh wanted to melt off with the heat that rose to my face. “What is up with picking on me?” I said to whole car.

“Zach hun, it’s pick on Zach day... So just deal with it.” Ashley stated firmly. I sat back, defeated by my friends, plus boyfriend, because he wanted to smirk with the rest of them.

 

***********

“What do you think Zach has in store for us?” I asked, clearly concerned for my best friend.

“I don’t know, hun. However, everything will be fine; you just watch and see, ok?” I nodded my head, because I knew that I could count on Nicole when I couldn’t ask Zach himself.

Looking into the rearview mirror again, I spotted Jacob trying to cop a feel again. I was just about to yell at him again when Nichole looked back at them and then to me, shaking her head with a smile. I smirked knowing that they’re just having fun. Hey I would too if my parents weren’t here and this was my first trip.

“So Zach...” Zach snapped his head upright with a pleading look in his eyes, I knew what I had done, but hey, I couldn’t afford the mess, even if it was to be in Zach’s boxers, not mine.

“Yea?” Zach asked nervously. Shaking my head at him, I knew that he knew that he was caught in the act, but that’s not why I called him.

“Um...” Looking forward again, I spotted that we were in need of gas, thank god. “We’re at a gas station... sooo go get your rocks off. But, and I mean butt, no more copping-a-feel, Mr. Alexander!” I tried to look sternly at them, but they had the most adorable looking smiles playing on their lips. How could I even try to be mean? “Just go. Shoo!” I snapped at them...

I laughed as they rushed out of the car at the gas station, the pleading looks that they gave the attendant were to die for.

“Will you stop?” Nichole slapped me playfully on the arm. I still watched them out of the corner of my eye.

“What! I am stopping. Hello? We’re at a gas station. And I did tell them to do... whatever.” I huffed while getting out the card my dad gave me for gas, and other things, he knew that this weekend was for one of my BEST friends and he also knows how much I care for him. So I’m glad that Dad gave me his card.

“What are you smirking about?” Nichole asked from beside me. I didn’t know that she was out of the car yet. Before I could respond, Jacob and Zach ran to the other side of this big gas station, rounding the silver looking chrome siding, and then they were gone.

“Nothing, just glad to be able to give Zach one birthday he won’t forget,” I stated and lightly kissed my girl’s lips.

“That’s what I thought, now take your time...”

********

 

“It’s so cool that Nathan stopped, I was expecting him not too,” Jacob said to me. I just at looked him in a lustful way, licking my lips because I couldn’t wait until we were behind this door... that apparently didn’t want to open.

“Let me try, sweetie.” Jacob looked so cute and oh wow... he just... he just called me sweetie! I think that’s the first time he as ever said something close to a pet name. I gushed at the compliment of the name, before I whispered lustfully “Hurry baby, I don’t think I can wait any loongggeerrr.” Extending the last syllable and nibbling on his warm neck got him to work harder. While I watched my sexy man work over the door, I got to look at his perky bubble butt flexing and oh god!

“Move!” I commanded him, he stepped aside as I kicked the door.

The door finally snapped open after kicking at it three times, turning to face the shocked Jacob, with his mouth slightly open and his eyes shimmering. He looked so cute and hot at the same time. However, he didn’t stay shocked for very long. Yanking Jacob inside with me as I closed the door behind him, I slammed his body against the metal as it groaned in protest. Closing the gap between us very quickly, I covered his mouth with mine, meeting his taste as Jacob immediately opened his mouth to accept my probing tongue. Our tongues dueled as we made our session get even hotter. Soon our clothes were cluttering the dirty floor as we felt up every possible centimeter of available skin.

“Wow! Zach... Wow!” Jacob huffed as he tried to get his lungs filled with air.

“I know babe... me too...” I attacked his mouth once more, grinding my already straining pants into his also straining boxers. Whoa, what... how did that happen? Looking down at his waist sure enough only boxers were showing, looking back up at him with smirk that showed he’d done it while talking me up, I didn’t care.

I grabbed his engorged cock through his boxers, making him gasp out in the bathroom, his whimper echoing off the walls, making this sexual encounter even *HOTTER*! Jacob grabbed my hips, shoving his hands under my shirt, while I still jacked him slowly in rhythm to his heart. I moaned a deep sensual moan as he rubbed my weakest point. He rubbed my flesh making me rub up against him even more, he whimpered even more as he brought his mouth towards mine. Our lips connected while I jacked him off.

“Za…Zach…” he moaned, as he leaned back against the door frame, removing his hands from my sides; he took them to his head and pulled his hair as he moaned out in pleasure. Taking my hand off his tool and placing it on his chest, I watched him as his eyes were closed as and his mouth open, so cute he was.

“Yes, Jacob?” I smiled at him…

He didn’t reply. Jacob lunged himself at me, tackling me to the floor. Taking my hands and placing them above my head. Taking my shirt and pulling it up, I looked at him and wondered what he had in mind. Granted, I have been in this situation before, you know, with Toby… So yea, it’s nothing new, kind of hot though. Submissive by choice…

“What are you doing?” I asked him as I looked down at him… He was hovering above my skin that now showed. I couldn’t help but to sport a grin, the smirk he returned was priceless enough to grab his hair and pull him back up for a kiss and shove him back down where my raging cock longed to come free…

“Someone’s frisky...” He licked my flesh with his velvety tongue, swirling it around my naval. It felt weird, but it was soon replaced by a sensual feeling, one that made me moan, groan as the feelings were too much for my body to handle…

“Yeesss…” Grabbing his hair again, I pulled as he went lower on my body, feeling his hot sticky breath blowing on my flesh made me shudder with ecstasy, grinding into his face, with force that had me rolling my eyes.

 

********

 

“So how did it go?” asked Nathan, as we walked back to his dad’s car. I looked at Jacob as he looked at me, we both had huge grins plastered on our faces, we couldn’t have hidden them if we tried.

“I take it good then?” said Ashley from behind us, making Jacob and I jump, literally.

“Yes, if you must know…” We all laughed because the air was getting... what’s the word? Thick? Maybe.

“Ready to go then?” Again Jacob and I looked at each other, it only took a second for me to realize why I love this teen so much… he’s awesome around my friends and me. I couldn’t have asked for more.

“Yes…” Looking back at my beautiful boyfriend, I had to do something, the timing is perfecto! Leaning into him I grabbed him, pushing him against the gas pump. The room between us wasn’t big, I grinded my already coming-back-to-life member against him, making Jacob shudder with delight.

“Oh, baby, kiss me already, you stud…” That’s all the answering I needed. However, before I could get any further, a car horn blew, meaning Nathan wanted to hurry, damn him and his father’s SUV.

“Alright! We’re coming, and not literally either...” Releasing Jacob from my clutches, and watching as he walked by, I smacked him playfully on the ass, while biting my lip. I knew that it was still too soon, but I couldn’t help myself. His body is just so appetizing.

 

******

 

As we were driving along the interstate with the radio blaring some kind of hip hop shit that I never really listen too, but this song I liked; RUDE BOY… I think the singer is… is RIHANNA, yes. Yes it is... awesome. Jacob sitting next to me looking so sexy looking out into the world from the seat, he looked content but bored. So I nudge him, making him look at me with a cocked eyebrow, smiling at him for looking adorable.

“What?” Jacob asked in an annoyed voice, so I just ignored him and went back to the song that was playing….

“Come here, rude boy, boy; can you get it up?
Come here rude boy, boy; is you big enough?
Take it, take it baby, baby
Take it, take it; love me, love me”

“Omg, I know that you’re not singing this song,” said Jacob from beside me. I looked at him in shock because I was singing it very low, like in a whisper.

“How… How can you hear me?” I looked at him and then at the rest of the car. They were all staring at us with very big grins sported on their lips. Very cheeky of them if you’d ask me. “What?” I asked the whole car… They all laughed at me… “Turn it up some then!” I yelled at Nathan, because he looked worse than anyone else.

“Do you like it?
Boy, I want, want, want whatchu want, want, want
Give it to me, baby like boom, boom, boom
What I want, want, want is what you want, want, want
Nah nah-ah “

“Hahaha!!!” I looked at the whole car… But they didn’t say anything so I went to back to singing..

Take it, take it, baby, baby, take it, take it, love me, love me
Tonight I'ma give it to ya harder

“OMIGOD!!!” The whole car yelled when I sang that. I looked at them all, but again they didn’t say anything just smirked… Rolling my eyes at them I continued to sing.

Tonight I'ma turn ya body out
Relax; let me do it how I wanna
If you got it I need it and I'ma put it down
Buckle up; I'ma give it to ya stronger
Hands up; we could go a little longer

Tonight I'ma get a little crazy, get a little crazy, baby

Like it?
Boy, I want, want, want whatchu want, want, want
Give it to me, baby like boom, boom, boom
What I want, want, want is what you want, want, want
Nah nah-ah

“What?” I asked when they laughed once again… it’s really not funny, I like this song.

Come here, rude boy, boy can you get it up?
Come here rude boy, boy is your big enough?
Take it, take it, baby, baby, take it, take it, love me, love me

I like the way you touch me there
I like the way you pull my hair
Babe, if I don't feel it I ain't faking, no, no
I like when you tell me 'kiss you there'
I like when you tell me 'move it there'
So giddy-up; time to get it up: you say you a rude boy: show me what you got now
Come here right now

Take it, take it, baby, baby, take it, take it, love me, love me

Come here, rude boy, boy, can you get it up?
Come here, rude boy, boy, is you big enough?
Take it, take it, baby, baby, take it, take it, love me, love me

When the song ended I looked at the whole car, they sported smirks and big ole smiles. I blushed when Jacob rubbed my back; slouching in the seat, I hid my face in my hands, as the car roared with laughter, making me blush even more, but I laughed with them when it got to be too much. You gotta love your friends, without them your life wouldn’t be the same.

“Can we stop laughing at me?” They laughed even more… “I’m not going to be living this down for a while, am I?” I asked no one is particular.

“Nope, this will haunt you forever, Zach!” Nathan announced from the front, looking into the rearview mirror at me, smiling like a damn fool.

 

*******

When we arrived in Orlando, the scene was spectacular. With the lights and colors, if I didn’t know better, I would think that we came down when Gay Pride was going on. Looking from one side to the other, you could see hot looking twinks, bears, leather daddies, and even drag queens. If I didn’t know that I was gay and liked other guys/boys, and not dating Jacob, I would say HELL NO to this, but that’s in another world.

“You like what you see?” asked my soon to be jealous boyfriend, instead of answering I just leaned over and kissed him on the lips. Tasting his flavor was making me want him again, but I knew that we couldn’t… Nathan would kill us or yell at Jacob again.

“You guys can quit that shit… Zach, you might be my best friend and you being gay doesn’t bother me, but quit… EW!!!” Jacob and I just laughed at how we were disgusted Nathan.

“Alright, fine. We can wait until we get into the room.” Turning back towards Jacob, I pecked him once more.

“Whatever!” stated Nathan in an irritated tone, with a huff he kept driving, turning the music up more.

“Good.” We both said in unison, making us laugh once more.

Looking on the right side of car, I saw this guy standing by some guys and a girl. She looked good, gorgeous maybe. With her hair blowing in the wind, twinkling in with the colorful lights that blinked on and off, her face looked radiate, sparkling. I gawked at her because she looked like a person that is the center of attention…

Turning my attention back to the guy who originally caught my fancy, with my eyes twinkling like the stars. I started to think what it would be like to be with a guy like that. How I would let him hold me and snuggle with me, I wanted everything that he could offer me. His curly dark brown hair is what set him off, with it swaying in the wind, trying to take my breath with it. The guy’s face was smooth and flawless, the creamy texture was setting me off, getting me heated up.

I had to stop or I would accidently go off, premature ejaculation isn’t what I wanted sitting right next to my boyfriend; he would seriously, without a doubt, kill me and get pissed. I didn’t want that, especially on my birthday week.

“What are you looking at and thinking about, Zachary?” I was shaking my head now, because I knew he caught me… DAMN! I’m going to get it now.

“Noth…” I started, clearing my throat and trying to think at the same time. “Nothing, babe. Just thinking I can’t wait until we’re in that room alone and together!!” I winked for good measure, but the look on his face told exactly what I feared.

“Right, and I believe you why?” he said, folding his arms with a pissed off look. It made me second guess my response.

“But, but Babe…” I laid my hand on his bicep, but he shoved it off and looked at me with death in his eyes, those eyes that used to be hazel, are now black… Scary!!

“NO! Fuck you, you want one of them!” He pointed out the window to some random guy, and then he looked back at me, “Then go fucking get them!!!” He shut me out after that, turning his sorrowful looking face that scrunched up looking as if he was about to cry…

“Zach!” Nichole snapped at me…” I looked at her, which was a mistake. “I can’t believe you!” she said to me with venom, and the face she showed towards me made me want to crawl in a dark place and die.

I’m in the dog house now…. However, after the scowling and mean looks, the SUV rolled on, without anyone talking, not even the radio could save me. I just totally fucked myself, figuratively!

“We’re here, ya’ll,” said Nathan to the whole SUV. Without anyone answering him, he exited the SUV. I felt bad for him because it wasn’t his fault that everyone wasn’t talking, it was mine and mine alone.

Getting out of the car, while everyone, including Nathan, avoided talking to me, I felt left out while everyone crowded around Jacob. Sad and depressing you might say, but I deserved whatever I got for treating Jacob like that, I knew that I was in the wrong, but I couldn’t help myself, I’m fucking 15 turning 16 in 3 days… My hormones get the best of me sometimes, GAWD!!!!

Walking beside the silent Jacob, as he avoided looking at me, I knew that I did something that I shouldn’t have, but I couldn’t help myself. Blame my hormones, not me, shrugging as we got close to the counter. Nathan went to check us in, as we just stood there not talking... shit... fuck me.

Looking up, I knew that I was in more trouble, because the group that I saw at that stand was coming closer to us and I was powerless to avoid it. So instead of retreating, I just stuck out my hand and said “Hi, my name is Zach. This… This is Jacob, over here is Ashley, this Nichole, and this is Candice. The guy over at the counter is Nathan, my best friend.” I said all that smiling and in one breath. Talented some might say.

After they introduced themselves, we left each other and went to the room, still in silence I might add.

Author’s note…

I know that I have taken so long in getting this chapter out. Well, I have been having fun and living my life... Somewhat!

Anyway, like I have told you guys before, this will be the only chapter for a few months. I’m taking a little time off… Going to be living in Texas for awhile, I wanna see what a different state is… Right now I’m in Tennessee, Nashville… FUN FUN!!!!

Like always, I would love some comments or reviews… Love ya!

Remijay

(Hugz—Kizzes)

To my Editor…

Thanks Pete for the great work so far. You’re the one person that I trust with my work.

@}-;------ (A Rose)

hahah for the chapter note!!!

Please can you review or comment... Any comments will be replied... Thanks Remijay <3

This Story is in no way shape or form to be sold, or used for a persons benefit. The characters and places in this story are made fiction, meaning they are not real and if by chance they're then its pearly coincidentally. This story is copyrighted, if you want to copy it please send me a pm, yes i know sometimes its too late to write but a pm or a msg would be great.<br /><br />This story is Written by me Remijay and the Year is 2010, well not in the story, but the year i wrote it. Thanks again. <br /><br />Also, this story has multiple sex partners, there are group sex occasionally but not always. There will be underage sex of two or more male on male sex. So if you dont like that, please turn away from this story and read something else. Remijay <3
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, I guess it’s becsuse their relationship is new but Zach isn’t blind. He’s young and it’s normal to notice other attractive people. It’s not like he was planning to cheat on Jacob but I guess considering it’s Jacob’s first relationship I can understand that he’d get really jealous.

Edited by NimirRaj
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..