Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,367 Words
  • 1,924 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Modern High - 20. A Vacation with Regrets 3-3 Modern HIgh!

I hope you guys/gals like this chapter.... More will be coming soon... Next week probably Friday!

Enjoy! Remijay <3

Modern High & There Once Was Love

A Vacation with Regrets 3-3

 

Sitting here watching Jacob's sleeping body, his chest rise and fall, it had me in a trance. I have been watching his body for the past three hours; I couldn’t stop from doing it. It’s like he was my angel. Well, my sleeping beautiful angel. If I could, I would worship him, maybe.

While I have been watching him sleep, I’ve been thinking, well, sorta dreaming. You can’t blame me, my body decided at 5:30 AM that it wanted to be up, so I have been sitting in this ungodly uncomfortable chair, watching Jacob. Trying to figure out if I could possibly consider trusting him again, and if I ever do, will it be the same? Would he cheat on me, again?

I know I shouldn’t really blame him, because Tom is like, well, handsome, somewhat. Snickering aloud-made Jacob turn over in his sleep, making the sheet that was covering him slip lower on his hipbone. This also made the sun hit his already beautiful bronze body, making it almost glow. Watching the sun play against his skin did something down below, it made it twitch in anticipation... It wasn’t such a bad thing, looking at my boyfriend sleeping, but some might not think so.

Jacob turned some more in his sleep, which in turn made the sheet slide more, down his slim, slender body. I watched as it dipped a little, letting his prefect bubbly ass show. Sighing, I wanted so much to be in that bed, to be able to wrap my arms around his smooth, silky body... To feel his body’s heat, along with his body's firmness. The wanting got worse as my situation jumped with every thought. If it didn’t seem bad enough, Jacob moaned in his sleep. I so wanted that to be me bringing him to that moan, but sadly, I sat over on this chair, wishing and wanting.

Jacob totally shocked me by saying, “Hey, handsome!” His husky voice made my skin tremble. I thought he was still sleeping, but when he turned over sporting a morning hard-on, I knew he was awake and talking to me.

“Hey, yourself.” I tried to sound happy, but the wanting made my voice a whisper.

“What’s wrong? I... I thought we fixed everything yesterday.” He asked in innocence, but you know, I couldn’t really trust my voice, so I looked down at the floor.

“Come over here...” Jacob asked, patting the bed next to him, but I shook my head no at the proposal. “Why not?” Again, he asked in innocence. Is he trying to make me feel more guilty than I already do?

“I can’t...” I spoke quietly.

“Why?” It was a simple question, really. However, with that simple question came a lot of thinking. Or was I worried that I wasn’t ready?

“Ok, ok. Fine...” He sat up, wrapping the sheet around his midsection, making it even harder to resist him.

I cleared my throat, “Do you really, truly believe that we fixed everything, Jake? Because we might have scratched the surface, but we’re nowhere near being fixed...” The look that he gave me had me regretting what I just said. I should just insert foot and shut up... However, like always I didn’t, or I chose not too. “Jake... Jacob I’m sorry, I... I shouldn’t have said that, it wasn’t right.”

“Yea, I agree.” The look of shock was played, but it was masked by a smirk instead. Did he do that on purpose?

“What are you trying to play at, mister?”

“What, me, NO! Well maybe a little bit...” He definitely smiled that time. I always loved it when he smiled.

“Have I ever told you that I love that smile, more than anything?”

“No, but thanks.” He blushed, Ohmigod. So cute!

“Can I have a kiss?” he asked me hesitantly, I wonder why...

“Maybe.... What’s in it for me?”

“Heh, I don’t know... Whatcha want?

“Hmm, how about feeling your lips on mine, maybe?”

“That, I think, can be done...”

When we first started making out, Jacob was nervous, or was it I who was? I don’t know, but it just didn’t seem the same, the way our lips formed together or the way that our tongues touched. Something was definitely off, but what?

“What’s the matter?” Jacob asked me as he panted.

“N-nothing, it’s just that... Did it feel weird to you?”

“What are you talking about?” This time Jacob’s voice came in better, but it sounded somewhat defeated.

“I mean with the kiss, did always seem... I don’t know... off?”

“No... Why would you even say that?”

“Because well... well this time it just didn’t... didn’t feel right...” When I looked back up at Jacob, his face reflected the emotion crestfallen. He had pools of tears in his eyes, but they just haven’t fallen yet. I knew that I had hurt him, more than I wanted too. However, really, I didn’t mean to. Could it be that I’m falling out of love with him? NO! I couldn’t be, I love Jacob Alexander with everything.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry... Jacob I’m sooo sorry!” I tried to make it sound sincere, but I don’t think I accomplished it.

“I’m sorry too, it wasn’t your fault. I was just nervous.” He sniffled a little before getting up and going to the bathroom. Jacob looked over his shoulder at me before he looked back to the bathroom. He asked with his eyes if I wanted to join him. I jumped at the opportunity to make it up to him. Hopefully I would succeed.

  

After the shower, Jacob and I, well, we got dressed while fooling around. It was as if the awkward moments before the shower never even happened. I was thankful that Jacob didn’t really hold any grudges. However, in-between the fooling around and looking at each other, we somewhat, well, understood each other better, so to speak.

“Well, are you ready to meet with the rest of the gang and do this breakfast thing?” Jacob asked me, and he had a right to. There were some issues that still needed to be fixed and I think that everyone understood that much. Nothing seemed impossible for us to fix. When I looked at Jacob, you could seriously tell that he was nervous. I couldn’t blame him, with everything that went down yesterday.

“Yea, let’s go do the breakfast thing...” I kissed Jacob once more before we left the hotel room. I knew whatever happened at breakfast would determine if our group of friends could be fixed or not.

Later, I would have asked myself if going to the breakfast thing helped at all... I would have questioned everything better, or answered the questions and problems better. However, that’s the thing about fixing problems, you don’t know what’ll happen until it’s too late to change what you've done.

The future of our group could have been saved if we did things differently, but that also goes along with not knowing what’ll happen.

 

 

Author’s Note

 

I don’t know why, but for some reason, ever since I got back from the little vacation I had, things happened. Maybe for the better, or maybe for the worst, but whatever happened, I got through it.

I would like to say that things happened for a reason, but I never even got to know the reason behind all the problems I’ve faced since being back in Michigan.

 

Now in this chapter, nothing really happened. It might sound sappy or love struck when you have read it, but that’s how I wanted the character’s to feel and think. Again this chapter was in Zachary’s point of view. I really don’t know if putting any of Jacob’s thoughts into this chapter would have helped, but thankfully I didn’t have to.

School has started and hopefully you all are going to have a good one, either in Middle School, or High School, or even in College. I wish you all the best.

 

Remijay <3 ((Hugz)) Take Care and Be Safe!

I wanna know what you guys/gals thought of this chapter...
Any comments or reviews would be lovely and appreciated!
Remijay <3 ((Hugz)) Take Care and Be Safe!
This Story is in no way shape or form to be sold, or used for a persons benefit. The characters and places in this story are made fiction, meaning they are not real and if by chance they're then its pearly coincidentally. This story is copyrighted, if you want to copy it please send me a pm, yes i know sometimes its too late to write but a pm or a msg would be great.<br /><br />This story is Written by me Remijay and the Year is 2010, well not in the story, but the year i wrote it. Thanks again. <br /><br />Also, this story has multiple sex partners, there are group sex occasionally but not always. There will be underage sex of two or more male on male sex. So if you dont like that, please turn away from this story and read something else. Remijay <3
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..