Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,913 Words
  • 1,642 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Modern High - 21. Modern High Chapter 17

Modern High

Chapter 17

Not knowing

 

A week has gone by since the birthday bash, and what a bash it was. First, let me remind you all that the birthday weekend was anything but fun. It started out fun, but ended in me not trusting the people who I called my friends, and you don’t even want to know about Jacob and me. Sheesh the arguments and the yelling matches we got into on the way back, it almost got everyone killed. Thank God it didn’t though.

 

So, here we are, one-week back and my life, as of now, doesn’t mean shit. Jacob and I aren’t talking; we made that agreement upon entering Tampa. We just needed time apart, I guess you could say. I miss him though, and I want to see him, but I don’t want to sound clingy or anything. So for now, I’m leaving him alone.

 

As for school, it still has its same bullshit. Thank God that I haven’t run into Toby or any of his thugs yet, and I mean yet. My luck just might run out. I don’t want to sound annoying or whiny, but seriously, can’t you go to school and not get harassed every five fucking minutes? When I walked into the school... let’s start from the beginning, when I walked onto the school’s property the “teeny-boppers”, as I like to call them, all yelled “Here comes the Queer!” Well, they said it much differently than that, but I like 'queer' a hell of a lot better than that 'F' word. So as I was saying, can’t I at least get five fucking pleasurable minutes without the harassment? I guess not, since the whole day was spent listening to people call me names as I went from class to class, to my locker, and then blah blah blah...

 

I don’t know what I’ll do, but there has to be something. Now that I think about it... never mind. I won’t even go there. It wouldn’t be worth it and I really don’t want it on my conscience, or the guilt of it.

 

“Zach you have a phone call!” my mom yells up at me.

 

“Who is it?” Everyone also agreed not to talk to each other, or to me and Jacob. So who could it be?

 

“I don’t know, just get down here and take the phone!” my mother snapped at me. Wow. Seriously, what happened to the loving mother routine?

 

“Alright, I’m coming.”

 

When I got to the phone, my mom gives me a degusted look. I was still trying to think of who it might be. When the person at the other end of the line started talking, I didn’t understand him until he said my name. “Zachary?” I knew who it was without even having to ask. I wondered how he got my phone number; I never gave it to him. Is this why he avoided me last week?

 

“What do you fucking want, Toby?” I had to lower my voice; I didn’t want my mother to hear me swearing, I didn’t want that argument.

 

“What, I can’t call and see how my favorite person is? That hurts.”

 

“What!” I couldn’t believe that he actually said that, like he totally suddenly forgot what he’s been doing to me for the past two weeks now.

 

“What do you mean, what?”

 

“You know damn well what I mean.”

 

“Oh, lose the attitude, will you... I left you alone all last week, isn’t that what you wanted? It was what you wanted, right?”

 

“Yea, that’s what I wanted from the beginning, but you didn’t and now you're calling me your favorite person? What the fuck is that about?”

 

“Zachary Martin... Watch that tongue mister!” my mother yells from the kitchen. I completely ignore her and talk to asshole... Oooo I like that name, I think I’ll keep it.

 

“Hah! Your ma yells at you for swearing, must be hard.”

 

“You know what, if this is the only reason you called me, you could have saved yourself the call, Toby!” I slammed down the phone so hard that it cracked right at the base... My mother runs into the hallway, looking like she was about to start a fight with someone. When she looks at me, and then the phone, she realizes that it wasn’t needed. Calmly she asks, “Zach? What’s wrong, why are you crying?” Shit, Shit! Oh god, not this. It can’t be happening... not now, not in front of my mother. NO!

 

Bypassing my mother, I ran upstairs, slamming the door to my room and collapsing onto my bed. Burying my head under my pillow, I yelled out all my frustration that I couldn’t have shown downstairs. I pounded my bed with my fists, this could not be happening. Toby just called, and now I know my life in High School is over. AAHHHH!!! Kill me now, save me the torment that is sure to follow.

 

Now normally I wouldn’t have broken down and thrown a fit, but that didn’t stop me from throwing one anyway. I wanted my boyfriend here to hold me and tell me that everything would be fine, but he would be wrong, so very, very wrong. I knew Toby was planning something, but I just didn’t know what yet.

 

After the breakdown was over, as calmly as possible, I open my door and left the bedroom, heading to the bathroom. I needed to drown my tears under water. I needed a retreat from reality, so the bathroom was it for now. Being sixteen now, I knew that life wasn’t going to cut me any breaks. I knew that once I stepped foot into the school tomorrow, something was going to happen. Toby just wanted to call and get me frustrated, paranoid. I have to say, he did a damn good job of that.

 

The next day at school, was just like the day before. This time though, something was majorly wrong. Everyone was sort of being nice, smiling at me and waving. At first I didn’t know what was up... until I got to my locker. There, on my locker, was a picture. I hesitantly walked up to it and flipped it over. When I caught what the picture was, I tried to rip it down, I tried to even burn it. Don’t even ask how I have a lighter, you don’t want the answer.

 

Anyway, after ten minutes of trying to rip it off. I gave up, I leaned into my locker, my backside to it. However, it didn’t do any good. Either everyone already saw it, or everyone already knew who it was in the picture. But somehow, that same person who papered the walls the first time with the pictures of me and Toby, made Toby transparent to where no one knew who he was. That figured; he didn’t want his rep destroyed by people knowing that he too is a cocksucking, fucking, faggot, just like me.

 

Silent tears ran down my face, I cried openly to everyone who cared to look my way. Pulling out my phone, I dialed the one person who will always be there for me. When he answered his phone he didn’t sound either happy or worried, it was like he knew and didn’t care. Great, just what I needed, my best friend of all time left me high and dry. “How can this day get any worse?” I asked myself out loud, knowing full well that once I said it, things were going to, and they did.

 

By lunchtime, things had turned from drastic to torture. Everyone, and I mean everyone, laughed at me as soon as they saw me. They talked about what they saw on my locker. If that wasn’t enough, Toby decided to have fun with me. What I mean by fun is... Toby, the one everyone looks up too and worships, decided to trip me up after I got out of the lunch line.

 

When my lunch flew out of my hands and landed all over me, I knew that my day in hell had come. I knew without a doubt in my mind that my life was officially over. If even that wasn’t considered enough, Toby once again decided he wanted to play more. He flipped his lunch over and it landed with a splash all over my head. It seemed like this was karma, or worse, that someone out there had it in for me.

 

I had enough. After the laughter died down, I sat up and looked at Toby with questioning eyes, asking him “What have I done to you that you needed to do this too me?” When he gave me his signature smile, I knew that he had won, yet again. I looked from him to my friends, they just sat there, not helping.

 

Getting up seemed more impossible than the laughter that followed. Slipping and sliding was just as much fun as getting up, if not more. It seemed that people in the lunchroom were having a ball with me. One look at them, and I knew that my life here was over. I needed another school, another group of friends. I even needed a new boyfriend, even if that last statement would hurt me more than leaving my friends... my so-called family.

 

As I left the room, they still wanted to laugh; I made my way over to my locker, got my stuff out of it and left the school, without even looking back. With, no friends following me, no one trying to stop me, it seemed once again that I was non-existent to them, all of them.

 

Flipping open my phone, I hit the speed dial, calling someone that loved me no matter what.

 

“Mom?” My voice started to shake... as the first of many tears fell from my eyes.

 

To Be Continued...

 

Author’s Note

I know that this chapter wasn’t anything nice, or, well, gentle. I tried to keep to the original guidelines of this chapter, but things have changed. I wrote the walkthrough before I wrote the convergence (conversion). So yup, this chapter was sad and mean.

However, I have plans for the next chapter. I had actually written all the guidelines for all the chapters in this story, but I guess things change and this story needed changing. I was going on the normal routine of things and I needed to change them up and I guess I have done that in this chapter.

Also, I guess my editor did see this coming, and what I mean by that is Zach’s friends. He knew that they were going to do this. Well, not exactly, but he knew and told me ahead of time. I should have listened better. His best friend in this chapter didn’t want to help him out anymore, I guess I put it that way because it was a good thing to do. In the next chapter I will get more into why they didn’t help him and why they acted like they didn’t care.

Therefore, I would really love it if you guys/gals wrote some reviews, and or comments. It would be greatly appreciated.

Remijay <3 ((Hugz)) Take Care and Be Safe!

This Story is in no way shape or form to be sold, or used for a persons benefit. The characters and places in this story are made fiction, meaning they are not real and if by chance they're then its pearly coincidentally. This story is copyrighted, if you want to copy it please send me a pm, yes i know sometimes its too late to write but a pm or a msg would be great.<br /><br />This story is Written by me Remijay and the Year is 2010, well not in the story, but the year i wrote it. Thanks again. <br /><br />Also, this story has multiple sex partners, there are group sex occasionally but not always. There will be underage sex of two or more male on male sex. So if you dont like that, please turn away from this story and read something else. Remijay <3
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..