Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 2,493 Words
  • 1,926 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Modern High - 25. Chapter 21

This story is nearing the end. Everything is getting ready to fall into place...
I understand that this story isnt that good, but i was hoping for more feedback. However, I'm not going to let that affect the story at all....

Modern High

Chapter 21

 

That night when Zach showed up at Toby’s house, the look on his face when he saw that I was only half dressed, well, it was as if I could see his heart breaking in two, right in front of my eyes. The one person who I vowed never to hurt, the only person who was there for me in my time of need, I destroyed. It was heart wrenching, to say the least. However, I saw it coming; I knew that Zach would find out. Just how he did is the question...

Ring... Ring... Ring... Goddamn phone, fricken fracken son of a...

“Hello?”

“Jacob?”

“Yes, who’s this?”

“Duh! It’s me, Toby.”

“Oh, you... What do you want?”

“Oh, is that how you’re going to be?”

“Yes, matter of fact. You broke me and Zach up, you’re an asshole!” I spat.

“Is that anyway to treat someone who showed you the best time of your life?” Toby is acting smugly about what he has done to my life so far.

“Heh! You think you’re funny, don’t ya? You’re the sole reason why I don’t have a loving boyfriend anymore.”

“You can’t blame that on me, Jacob. Your relationship was on the rocks way before I appeared. So if you’re going to blame anyone it has to be you.”

“Ok, maybe you have a point. Just maybe I believe you. However, that doesn’t explain why you keep coming after me, why you keep hounding me.”

“That’s simple, I like you and when I like someone I tend to go after them.”

“Hah! You... Like me? Please. Let me tell you something, Toby. I had the best boyfriend ever. He was there for me after I fucked up, he was there for me when I started to talk about you, I mean, shit, Toby. I gave up all that for what, you?”

“HEY! Don’t you forget what kind of things will happen to you if your ‘secret’ comes out!” Toby sounded very angry with me when he told me that. I knew this was going to come about, but how can I get out of it?

“What do you want, Toby?”

“You know what I want. And you’re going to give it to me, got it?”

“Yea, yea. I hear you.” I hung up with him after he started to laugh

Damn asshole, he is... I mean blackmail can only go so far before it gets old, right? I should have told Zach about my problem before it got to where it is now, but I cannot do anything about it now. Maybe, I can ask Nathan about what I should do. He might be able to help me.

When Monday finally came, I felt like shit for what Toby was/is making me do to him. I mean, how many times do you think you need sex? How many times are you going to call me a “cocksucker”? Toby is dogging me all the time. With no boyfriend to hangout with, and no friends to talk your problems out with, you kinda just want to kill yourself. Some days I want that to happen. However, being from a religious family, I know that would be sinfully wrong. Morally wrong also. I kept my hood up, and with my head bowed. I walked through the halls of this scary place called “High School”. All day in every class no one wanted to talk to me. I could understand; really, I could. Well, maybe not. God, I'm confused. As sixth period finished up and I headed to the exit, I wondered if things could have gone differently.

“Hey, what’s up man?” some person said to me as I walked passed him, and, may I say, what a FINE ass he had... *Fans self*

“Hello...” Damn fine!

As I walked out of the building, everything seemed quiet, too quiet maybe. In these situations in movies something always happens, it’s a given. But what? At least there isn’t music; that’s a good thing, hopefully.

“Hey!”

Holy shit! Holding my chest I say, “Ever heard of calling someone from afar?”

“Why, did I scare you?”

“Yes, Toby, you did.”

“Whatever, look, come over to my house, I have something planned,” he said, almost commanding me.

“Why?”

“Don’t ask why, I’m in charge of this, not you. GOT IT?” He poked me in chest to get the point across. Rubbing the spot where he poked me, I nodded my head yes to him. He just smiled. Asshole!

Walking to his car was an irritating thing; first, he doesn’t know when to shut up. Like, god, I know he’s self-centered, but damn. Ever heard of talking about something that, I don’t know, actually matters? When we got into his car, he started right off, with what he wanted to do with me. Why, thank you Toby for asking me if it was alright! Toby acts as if I am his personal property or something, like my feelings don’t have any say in what happens.

 

After the first fifteen minutes of Toby riding me, it got boring. I was so very close to yawning, that I just wanted to quit, but he did something that would make me automatically moan out. That was the only good part about sex with Toby. Other than the obvious, he’s just HOT. When Toby finally came he collapsed on top of me, having his sweaty body touch mine disgusted me. Sex with Toby wasn’t anything like sex with Zach. I loved sex with Zach; too bad I can’t have it anymore, even though that wasn’t the only thing good about Zach.

Zach was sweet, caring, kind, etc... So why did I have to fuck that up? Why did I have to go to that stupid fucking party and get drunk, and, I don’t know, have sex with Toby. Some days I just want to scream out, throw shit around, punch shit, and of course pull out my own hair. However, you know I can’t blame anyone but myself for what has happened. I should have seen this coming; I should have listened to Zach when he tried to warn me.

“Hey Toby, I have to go... See you later... Okay?”

“Yea, yea... Whatever, bye!” He just waved his hand at me, as if I was nothing to him other than a piece of ass... one that he is blackmailing, I might add.

“Asshole,” I said in a whisper.

“What was that?” Toby got up and stood over me, backing me into a wall.

“No---...” I didn’t get to finished what I planned on saying. Toby punched me in the jaw, making my head bounce off the wall.

As my head spun with dizziness, Toby said, “Don’t you ever let me hear you call me that again; you got that, cocksucker?” I nodded my head weakly as I pulled open the door to his bedroom. If only I could have been strong enough to beat the living shit out of him, I would have. I would have kicked his ass so much that he would have to pick himself up off the floor... god, how I wanted to. However, sadly, I didn’t.

Carrying myself down the stairs and across his paved driveway, I headed for Nathan’s house. It’s time to have someone listen to my problems and give me, hopefully, the right solution. Holding my jaw, while flexing it, I still wanted to go back and kick his ass so badly.

Getting to Nathan’s house seemed funny, until I realized how close he lived to Toby, it didn’t last long. Scrounging up some courage before I knocked on his door, it seemed harder than it was just thinking about it, knocking lightly I wished he wouldn't answer, but he did.

“Hi, Nathan,” I say as I bow my head

“What do you want, Jacob? You know if Zach knows that we’re talking he would kick my ass along with yours, don’t you?”

“Then I should just go.”

He didn’t say anything.

“Alright, catch you around sometime.”

“Fine, fine. Come in.”

“Are you sure?”

“Come in before my conscience catches up with me,” he smiled.

I tried to crack a smile, but the punch that I just received prevented me from it.

“What’s the matter, Jacob?”

“I need some advice, Nathan.”

“Ah, but I wasn’t talking about that. I meant your jaw?”

“Oh, that... Listen if I tell you things, you promise not to repeat them to anyone?”

“That depends on who’s involved, but sure.”

“Let’s just say, a lot of people.”

“That narrows it down,” Nathan laughs, which in turn gets me to laugh

“I try. Anyways, Nathan, things are getting more complicated and I want out, but I don’t see a way to do that. Other than out myself, to the whole school,” I pause because I have to think of what to say to him, he’s Zach’s best friend still. Nathan tries to answer what I told him, but I wave him off. He just huffs, but stays silent, which is what I wanted him to do.

“Anyway, if you don’t already know... Toby and I... I don’t know, had sex or something, but because of that he’s blackmailing me into being his sex pig and slave. Nathan, is there anything good to say about him? Is there a deep dark place inside him that he doesn’t let anyone see,” I start to break down in front Nathan, but I catch myself and make the tears stop coming. Seriously, what is wrong with me?

“I don’t know what to say, Jacob. You should have told Zach everything before it got to where it is now. I know you still love him deeply, but in order to get yourself out of this situation... You have to out yourself to school. That is the only way to get you spaced from Toby. Of course I want to see my best friend happy again. Therefore, I need you to apologize to him... And I also know that he'll probably accept it, but try, and see where it gets you, okay?”

I didn’t realize that I had tears running down my cheeks until Nathan quit talking. “Thank you, Nathan. I will try my best...” We stood up and hugged like real friends, even if it only lasted 30 seconds. No wonder Zach loved Nathan so much, he listens and he actually tries to help you out, wow.

“Thanks again, Nathan. I'll head over to Zach’s house right now, before my mind changes on me.” I shook his hand; this time at the door. One hug is good enough.

“You’re welcome, Jacob. I hope everything works out.”

“Me too,” I said, as I headed in the direction of Zach’s house. The last time I was there was when I asked Zach out for a walk. That was a lovely night, under the stars and having sex. More like love. I miss him so much, I didn’t think I would, I didn’t think that I would love someone so much that I would rather kill myself than live another day without him.

As I walked to the Zach’s house, I passed a strange person. Not paying attention, I walked right into him, falling on my ass was an embarrassment. “Sorry, about that mister.” He didn’t reply. Creepy.

Dusting myself off, I walked away from him. Well, more like speed walked away. Looking behind me, I saw him looking at me with a smirk, ‘definitely creepy’ I thought. One more block and I will be at Zach’s. I'm hoping he will hear me out. When I looked behind myself again, the person wasn’t there anymore... What happened to him? Shrugging to myself, I walked faster, almost to the point of running.

“You know you shouldn’t run, the night creatures will think you’re prey, and they love to play chase,” said a voice from my right, but I didn’t stop to ask him what he meant by that. Anyone with a brain could assume what he meant.

Rushing around the corner of Zach’s block, I spotted his house, but again a voice spoke out into the night, knowing fully well that it would be for me. “Hurry! They’re coming,” laughed the person from the darkness. Not caring, I banged on Zach’s door until he answered.

“What!” he snapped out, as if he was talking to someone of annoyance. However, once he spotted me, he lost the angry stance and stood there looking at me. Almost with an open mouth expression, it would have been funny if the circumstances were different, but they weren’t and we still had a huge gap between us. Looking at my sweet prince, I spoke quietly, “Can I come in, please?” Zach didn’t answer me. Instead, he wanted to slam the door in my face.

“Why?” he said with acid.

“Because, I want to explain myself, I want you to understand...”

“No.” Zach said with emotion.

“Why?” I asked him.

“Why, Jacob? Why? Let’s see. First, you stop talking to me, and then I have to find out through the school that you and Toby have something going on. And if that wasn’t bad enough, I find my boyfriend at my enemy's house. Half fucking naked... So tell me, Jacob, why should I let you in?”

“It’s different now, Zach, and I should have told you, but I knew that you wouldn’t understand, just as you don't understand now. I miss you, okay, and I love you... A LOT.”

“Oh, it’s different now. And yea, you should have. By the way, I do understand... perfectly. You gave up something great for a person who uses people. I miss you too, but I don’t know if I love you anymore.” He shut the door quietly after that, leaving me once again with the silence.

 

Author’s note

Let me first say, WOW! This chapter has a lot of fighting in it; not physical, thankfully. Anyways, what happened in this chapter should have never happened. I mean I wanted my characters to work things out, but I started to think. What couple actually does talk after something that breaks their hearts? What couple, at the age of sixteen, does talk things out?

If anyone has an answer, please do tell me, because I have been through many relationships and in every single one of them, we never actually got around to talking. We always settled things by yelling at each other and I know that isn’t good if you’re trying to repair something. LOL. Sorry.

Like I was saying, in the next chapter... Things will be getting worse... (Sneak peak)

Walking into the school building, the first people I saw were Jacob and Toby, embraced in a very romantic kiss.

Throwing my dad’s rope over a tree branch, I tie myself to it and jump...

TBC!

Remijay <3 ((Hugz)) Take Care and Be Safe!

I would seriously like it if someone told something about this story so far. Any comments or concerns please let me know...
Thank you Remijay <3
This Story is in no way shape or form to be sold, or used for a persons benefit. The characters and places in this story are made fiction, meaning they are not real and if by chance they're then its pearly coincidentally. This story is copyrighted, if you want to copy it please send me a pm, yes i know sometimes its too late to write but a pm or a msg would be great.<br /><br />This story is Written by me Remijay and the Year is 2010, well not in the story, but the year i wrote it. Thanks again. <br /><br />Also, this story has multiple sex partners, there are group sex occasionally but not always. There will be underage sex of two or more male on male sex. So if you dont like that, please turn away from this story and read something else. Remijay <3
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Heres the thing. I enjoy this story at the beginning, but I've felt you've made it wayyyyyy to dramatic. While I agree there is drama in our society, and in all schools, one thing that I was very disturbed about the plot is how Toby is using Jacob and Zach to the point where he breaks their relationship up. I've been in a relationship with my first and only boyfriend since I was 15 and it's been four years and we're still going strong. We have had arguements, way worse then what the storyline had, but we always made it through, even at a young age... maybe it's because we knew the importance of compromise? Nonetheless, the promiscuity of the situation with Jacob, Toby, and Zach infuritates me... kids have dignity today, even at 16. A few things I disagree with (and hopefully you might adjust?)

 

1. Kids like Toby in today's society usually get it rough at school, either someone finds out what they did and they get sent to juvy or they get expelled... bullying, while still a huge problem, is being more harshly tackled by school boards

 

2. Zach is being victimized here too badly.... he's not being expressed enough as either mature or immature. You present him in both lights, which confuses me, because on one hand, he keeps exclaiming he's strong enough to deal with his problems, then on another light, he's about to break (but doesn't want to break) and is scared of coming out.

 

3. Jacob would not be the type of character to go for blackmail, especially not after the courtroom ordeal.

To conclude, I enjoy this story, but it needs to be toned down on the drama. Bring the characters back to a sense of reality with modern society... I study psychology at the university level, so some of the situation you bring forth in the chapters really drives me crazy as it goes against my studies.... but also personally, I don't feel there should be all the problems experienced by a young couple at such an age... it just doesn't make any sense to me.

 

Best wishes on the future chapters. Can't wait to read them :)

Link to comment
On 10/23/2011 09:22 PM, said:
Heres the thing. I enjoy this story at the beginning, but I've felt you've made it wayyyyyy to dramatic. While I agree there is drama in our society, and in all schools, one thing that I was very disturbed about the plot is how Toby is using Jacob and Zach to the point where he breaks their relationship up. I've been in a relationship with my first and only boyfriend since I was 15 and it's been four years and we're still going strong. We have had arguements, way worse then what the storyline had, but we always made it through, even at a young age... maybe it's because we knew the importance of compromise? Nonetheless, the promiscuity of the situation with Jacob, Toby, and Zach infuritates me... kids have dignity today, even at 16. A few things I disagree with (and hopefully you might adjust?)

 

1. Kids like Toby in today's society usually get it rough at school, either someone finds out what they did and they get sent to juvy or they get expelled... bullying, while still a huge problem, is being more harshly tackled by school boards

 

2. Zach is being victimized here too badly.... he's not being expressed enough as either mature or immature. You present him in both lights, which confuses me, because on one hand, he keeps exclaiming he's strong enough to deal with his problems, then on another light, he's about to break (but doesn't want to break) and is scared of coming out.

 

3. Jacob would not be the type of character to go for blackmail, especially not after the courtroom ordeal.

To conclude, I enjoy this story, but it needs to be toned down on the drama. Bring the characters back to a sense of reality with modern society... I study psychology at the university level, so some of the situation you bring forth in the chapters really drives me crazy as it goes against my studies.... but also personally, I don't feel there should be all the problems experienced by a young couple at such an age... it just doesn't make any sense to me.

 

Best wishes on the future chapters. Can't wait to read them :)

Wow, i loved this review. It's just awesome, thank you for making that clear though, and i do congratulate you on the 4 years strong, that makes me happy to know.

 

Also, i do realize that i have put in situations that normally wouldnt happen. And i guess by doing that i screwed up what the story was really about. My editor kept asking me why i put my character through so much, and well i guess i wanted the readers to know that even though that things are getting better in the world, things still happen to young youth in school and in daily life.

 

The world as both know it is changing, hopefully for the better. In the next chapter Zach will attempt suicide, he's so broken that he thinks the only way to stop the hurt is through removing himself from it. Chapter 22 is just going to be sad.

 

On a happier note the story is going to have a happy sad ending, you'll just have to wait n see. Thanks again, Remijay

Link to comment

The blackmail doesn’t make sense to me because apparently the whole school is full of rumors that Jacob & Toby have some form of relationship. Plus I don’t know what blackmail material Toby has on Jacob but if it remotely implicates Toby as being gay he couldn’t risk using it. Still, I don’t think I could forgive Jacob for cheating on me twice even if the other times were because of blackmail. Yes Jacob was drunk the second time when he had sex with Toby though I don’t think he was incapable of saying no and he wasn’t drunk the first time when he had sex with Tom. I don’t get why Nathan told Jacob on the phone that Zach would likely be at that party and then we later learn Zach wasn’t invited. I’m trying to think back but i thought Nathan sorta invited Jacob so why didn’t Zach get an invite? Maybe the host was a homophobe and made it clear Zach wasn’t wanted though if that’s the case I wish his friends hadn’t gone either. I know Zach will likely forgive Jacob but now I’d be constantly worried he’d cheat on me again.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..