Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 3,599 Words
  • 3,292 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Modern High - 3. Chapter 3

Well how did you guys/girls like it. Was it anything better or was is it the same?

Thanks Pete!

*@* Diary Entry 1 *@*

Yesterday with Toby was the most amazing thing I have ever done, with the most amazing guy ever. I can’t believe that I let him suck me off twice already and I have only done him once, it’s just awesome that I found someone like that. I bless the Holy Earth that God gave me such a gift. I’m glad that I got to know him a little, I plan on getting to know him more in due time, I guess. The way Toby makes me feel all giddy and special sends sparks of electricity through my body. I have never felt like this towards anyone, not a guy or even a girl. I know I’m gay, but hey I’m only 15 years old!

Life has been hard for me and I’m just glad that Toby is here now. My life can be more meaningful (I guess you can say), but the only thing I don’t want is for him to not like me the way I like him. Hopefully, everything will work out. I really do want something with Toby, but I think it’s just too early to get into a relationship with him, right, just too early... maybe Toby will be the one to ask me out first. In a secret way though! Don’t want anyone else to find out, especially the people in High School. And my friends! I like my friends a lot, it’s just that I don’t know if they’ll like it that I’m gay and I like boys; only time will tell!

My hand is getting a cramp in it, so I might have to let you guys go! Also, I don’t do diaries that much, so give me some time and I’ll write again!

Hugz--Kizzes ^Zachary Martin^

Chapter 3

A Day a New Life

The next day I woke up to my new alarm clock, it didn’t sound annoying or irritating or anything really. I think I’m glad that I get to see my blonde angel today again, how happy am I to have something like that. I don’t know really, but Toby is the nicest guy I have ever met in High School, that is, as of yet! I have many friends, but none of them treat me like Toby, or do anything like Toby. I don’t want my friends to treat me like Toby does, because that would be kinda weird, if I do say so myself.

As I slowly got out of my bed, feeling the cool air hit my legs, it felt good to say the least. I don’t know if I was going to do anything today, I just wanted Toby be there waiting for me, hopefully, that is. I took my sweet time picking what clothes to wear today. I wanted to look my best for Toby. I grabbed my somewhat relaxed but tight hugging pair of Carhart jeans, also I grabbed some silk boxers. They looked like blue, but they had this tint in them that made them look like teal, but a very dark kind of teal. I liked them, at least for walking, or playing soccer or basketball. I grabbed my favorite shirt out of the top drawer; red lining with blue flares of smoke on them, sorta like a dragon’s smoke. It looked pretty awesome when I bought it last year.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the water, letting it warm up for me. I mean, it’s going to be hot today, so why not just take a cold one instead, right? ’Well, what?’ I guess. While the water was warming up I looked into the mirror, finding myself still uninteresting, I guess. Nothing ever happens to my body, nothing at all. I lifted up my shirt to reveal my chest and stomach, I looked back into the mirror; it seems that my torso had a little definition, but not a lot to see. I let my eyes wonder down into the mirror looking at my stomach. It also seemed that I had a little six-pack going, but I didn’t care. Who would, right?

I turned around and jumped into the lukewarm water, letting the water take me over for however long I’ll be here, I guess. Letting the water gently run down my front side, I felt like I could go to a different world entirely, a world with me and Toby, the only two people who needed each other. I put some shampoo in my hair and lathered it up, letting the shampoo work its magic. The moment right after I scrubbed it in, I had a flash back of Toby pulling on my hair. (How kinky, right?) That made my dick twitch, and again it started to rise up from below. Time for another jack off session in the shower. Then I had a thought; I didn’t want to touch or do anything to it. I’d let Toby take care of it for me. Right? Hehehe!

I turned off the shower, put a towel around my hips, looked back into the mirror, brushed my hair for the day. It never seems to go right, my hair. Every time I would pull or stroke on a piece of hair another part would fuck up… Shit! I just said fuck! There I go again… Dammit! Grrrr! I need to stop swearing! I never swore this much, ever, and if my parents, I mean ‘parent’, found out, I’d be grounded for the whole week!

Anyways, I brushed my teeth, making my pearly whites sparkle. *giggle* Well, I got my clothes on. As I was doing that, I kept looking in the mirror, checking myself out, seeing if I looked good for Toby. He’s the only person that I needed to impress. I looked in the mirror one more time before leaving and then I took a second look, I guess you could say, but I didn’t see anything that looked any different. “What a waste I am!”

As I headed for the kitchen, I didn’t smell anything cooking. This sure seemed different; why wasn’t my mother cooking breakfast like she usually does? I didn’t have a clue. Whatever I thought as I barreled down the stairs, I stopped to make sure everything was still the same. It seemed like it! I skipped into the kitchen. (Yes, I skipped. *Hahaha*) Anyway, I peeked around the corner, poking my head out just a little---

“You can come in. I ain’t going to bite you! Why are you acting so strange all of a sudden?” my mother asked in the politest way possible.

“I… ah… never mind me, how are you doing this morning?” I asked.

“I’m good! I’m just concerned about you, like always, dear,” she said in the most motherly way, with a bit of a concern or hidden something in her tone.

“I’m OK, I guess! Why didn’t you cook breakfast this morning, Mom?”

“Well Hun, I… ah… just didn’t feel like it!” Mothers! What can you do with them?

“Oh, OK, it’s OK; I’ll make my own breakfast, with some coffee.” Giggling, I walked over to the cabinet.

I grabbed a large bowl and a spoon... also I can’t forget cereal. I went back over to the table and sat down, looking at my mother, hoping she will at least give me a clue as to what’s wrong, but she didn’t. We just sat there with me looking at her and she was looking at the table. ‘What a great way to start a day, I guess!’ I finished off my cereal, putting my bowl and spoon in the sink for washing later. I looked at the clock and told my mother that I had to go. I grabbed my backpack and hit the front door---

“Aren’t you forgetting something, Zachary?” my mother asked in the most annoying way possible.

“Oh, hehehe, sorry Mom! I guess I forgot. Too many things on my mind lately I guess!” I said. Walking back over to her, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug to last all day long.

After that I bolted out the door, hopping on my bike, I headed for school, thinking about my blonde hazel-eyed angel, thinking about what we can do today without getting caught. I just loved the way his hair flowed with the wind, how his hazel eyes lit up every time something caught his eye. I don’t know, but I don’t think there is anything on his body that isn’t perfect. When Toby smiled that first time, my heart melted for him. It sent like a wave of emotion through my young body. I just can’t wait until I wrapped my arms around him again, to feel that warm silky smooth skin on that oh-so-tight-muscled body! OK, now I need to stop thinking about him; I’m getting one hell of a hard on just thinking about him.

I came back to reality, knowing very well that my mind was wrapped around the two most amazing times I had with Toby. I couldn’t wait until the next time we got together. Only hopefully, that is, Toby wants to do another round with me! I crossed my fingers while riding my bike. It’s not very hard when you know how to ride a bike without any hands. Hehehe.

I finally got to school, locked up my bike and looked around for Toby and that smile of his. I couldn’t find him outside, so I went inside through the double doors. The air from the school hit me with something, but not that strong this time though. I was thinking about Toby and his wonderful smile, his hair and everything else that goes along with him. I thought I saw him by his locker, but that wasn’t him. So I kept looking and looking, I couldn’t find him and I only had like 3 minutes before the warning bell, so I ripped out a page of blank paper, telling him to look for me at my locker before the bell.

So here I am, standing by my locker, looking like a stupid kid, just standing there not doing anything, basically lost in my own thoughts. Did I really like Toby? How can I like someone so much? We’ve only known each other for what, like two days now? But those were the best two days of my life so far. I couldn’t stop thinking of that day in the woods, well, on the bleachers then in the woods. How awesome is that? I---

“Boo!”

I jumped out of my skin and when I finally turned around, there stood Toby in his perfect body. I looked at him; his hair always looked perfect, split down the middle, hair off to the sides and hair that covered his eyes, those beautiful sparkling eyes. Toby wore a silky blue t-shirt that had gold letters on it that spelled our school’s name. He also wore Dickey Jeans, a little baggy, but with the right amount of hip hugging quality. God, he looked so hot in those clothes! What a shame that I can’t rip them off him right now. I could go for that… Anyway, he also had on Black Reebok shoes! How awesome! I don’t think he owns anything that makes him look ugly.

“Wha… what did you do that for?”

“Well, I thought I could spook you or something... which I think I did!” Giggling, he put his hand on my shoulder for balance.

That one touch made my dick twitch for him. I don’t think he realized how much of an impact he had on my body. I better keep it that away. I don’t want him to think that he can get anything he wants from me without asking. Right?

“Yea... You sorta scared me, but I’m okay now. Where have you been? We only have like one minute before the late bell!” I asked in the most annoying way possible, making me laugh at myself.

“Well--!”

“Well what?”

“Oh nothing just woke up a little late, that’s all. Hehehe!”

“Okay, whatever. Can we get to class now?”

“Sure, sweet thang!”

“Hehehe you said sweet thang!” I giggled.

“Oh so I did!” he said with those pearly white teeth showing through his perfect set of lips.

We went to class laughing and giggling like little school girls. I didn’t know what to think of Toby today, only that he made my day brighter and happier than anything. Through our first class we only looked at each other, admiring each other’s beauty. We had to stop; people were looking at us like we were crazy, like we needed help of some sort. I knew what kind of help that I wanted; I just couldn’t get it right now!

Toby wrote me something and passed it to me. I started to blush and sighed out loud.

“Meet me in our secret place!” was all the note said.

I had to think of the secret place Toby was referring too, Toby raised his hand and asked the teacher for a pass; the teacher asked him why he didn’t go the bathroom before class and Toby said, “Well, Ms. Grousin, I didn’t have to go then! So please can I have pass or would you like to have a puddle of piss on your floor? I think the principal would like to know too… Wouldn’t you think?” The teacher agreed to let him go. Before he left he gave me a wink of encouragement.

I waited for like five minutes. I didn’t know how long to wait before raising my hand for the same thing. But I did and asked the teacher the same thing. She gave me an eye before saying, “OK, you can go, but only if you tell Toby to hurry back to class.” I said I would as I left the room. Running down the halls to the bathroom I opened the door to find my blonde haired angel.

“Took you long enough; I didn’t know if you were going to show or not. What took you so long?”

“Well, I didn’t know how long to wait before asking---” was all I could get out before Toby had me in a lip lock that I loved.

He always kissed me with delicacy. That touch of his lips was of the touch of God himself. Those plump lips are so soft, so juicy, I didn’t want to let go of that feeling of butterflies in my stomach. When we finally did part, we had to catch out breaths. I stared at him for what seemed like an hour, but less than five minutes passed in the real world. Nothing made my day better than Toby, the way he always looked at me made me feel special in my own way.

I looked Toby in the eye and at with the light that hit the back of his head in a way made him look like an angel sent from above; it made it even more special to be with him. Toby’s eyes were the most beautiful thing that had ever been made, pools of chocolate, deep and arousing, if I don’t say so myself. I can’t even begin to describe how his eyes made me feel; nothing came close. I couldn’t begin tell you how this blonde angel made me feel. It’s the most wonderful thing in the world!

I found myself going in for another lip lock. I just couldn’t get enough of him. And his taste, that one and only taste, I knew it by heart now. That taste made me want more… all of him, I just wanted to feel his naked skin underneath my hands, to feel those muscles tighten and loosen every time I put my hand on him. My heart was beating so fast and my head spinning out of this world. I had to hold onto him or I would have fallen on the floor. We broke again to catch our breaths. I felt light headed, I put one hand on the wall behind us and held myself there. Only then did Toby start to nibble on my ear and work his way down to my neck. I felt like I was in heaven having this angel work me over.

He soon tugged at my shirt telling, me that I should take it off.

“No, we can’t strip here, what if someone came in?”

“Well they would get a show now wouldn’t they?” Toby said with a husky voice.

I knew Toby was in the mood for getting off, but I didn’t feel like stripping here in the open---

“Why don’t we move into one of the stalls?” Toby asked with his eyebrows wiggling. It was so funny the way he did that, I mean c’mon now!

As we stood there in the stall, Toby gave me a rather interesting look like he was hungry for me, I didn’t really care though. I just wanted him to be with me and not just for sex either, like the rest of the students here. He came closer to me and planted a soft kiss on my cheek and then on my forehead, plus my lips, so tender and loving. How can I be so lucky?

He started going lower and lower until he was on his knees unbuckling my belt and then undoing my button for my pants. When he unzipped my pants, he let them slide down to my ankles. Next he licked the outside of my thin silk boxers, making my dick twitch for more, I think he liked it a lot. The way he smirked up at me told me he did. After lowering his head again, he stuck his hand inside the hole in my boxers to fish out my semi-hard dick. When it finally came out, I think it smacked his cheek, or he did it himself; I really liked that feeling - skin hitting skin. I couldn’t wait to return the favor, only if he let me though!

He licked the pre-cum from my slit, tasting my taste once again. He licked the head of my dick a few times, getting me to gasp and hang onto his shoulders. I can’t explain it, but this sensation was driving me over the edge more than just sucking on my cock. Toby reached up and put his thumbs inside my waistband, tugging a little playfully to make my boxers glide down from my hips to my thighs. Once he got close enough to my steel pole, he gently lifted the waistband over my cock and kept pulling down until he got my boxers lowered.

My heart was racing, waiting for him to take my steel pole inside that warm mouth and swirl his tongue around it. Of all the things I wanted to do with him, this is the one I was counting on to make it worthwhile. He stopped after he took my boxers down to my knees. Toby stood up and undid and unzipped all his stuff, making his denim pants fall around his ankles. He was left to stand in his briefs, allowing me to see his full hard cock through that thin fabric. My eyes didn’t want to blink or anything! I just stood there drooling and waiting for him to finish the job of teasing. Once he thought it had been long enough, he took his sweet time lowering his briefs to where mine were, he did it so erotically! Shit! If I had money I’d be throwing it at him; my eyes popped out of their sockets once I got a long look at his teenage package. To say the least, it looked damn good and tasty, he looked back up to me smiling, with a blush to go along with it.

As we just stood there looking at each other’s bodies, admiring what we saw, only then did he take the first step to come closer to me. My heart rate increased, making me draw more air into my lungs. Only then did I realize that he wanted me to go first, I stuck out a shaky hand and touched his fully engorged dick, twitching every so often. Once I put my hand on his cock I didn’t know what else to do, my mind went blank, totally blank, leaving only my instincts to take care of whatever Toby had in mind.

Only that didn’t go so well. The reason I say that is when I thought I could grab a hold of Toby’s dick, not looking at his face or where his hands were, I saw the flashes of a camera.

“Hahaha! Damn I got you good, fagot! I can’t believe you fell for it. The guys told me you wouldn’t, but they were wrong. Omigod, I can’t wait to show everyone what I found at this school!” he said, lifting up his briefs and then his pants. Turning around, he walked out of the stall.

I felt so fucking ashamed of myself. Letting Toby convince me that he liked me back! He just left me there to cry myself stupid. Once he left, I pulled my boxers and pants back up, wondering what was in store for me when he prints those out. I felt to fucking stupid that I didn’t see this coming. I should have known something like this doesn’t come along very easily. Fucking Dammit! I HATE ALL THESE FUCKING GUYS IN THIS SCHOOL!

"til next time. Have fun and well be safe!
This Story is in no way shape or form to be sold, or used for a persons benefit. The characters and places in this story are made fiction, meaning they are not real and if by chance they're then its pearly coincidentally. This story is copyrighted, if you want to copy it please send me a pm, yes i know sometimes its too late to write but a pm or a msg would be great.<br /><br />This story is Written by me Remijay and the Year is 2010, well not in the story, but the year i wrote it. Thanks again. <br /><br />Also, this story has multiple sex partners, there are group sex occasionally but not always. There will be underage sex of two or more male on male sex. So if you dont like that, please turn away from this story and read something else. Remijay <3
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 04/28/2011 03:32 PM, Hawkeye said:
OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. f**kin idiots!! I hate school
WOW!!! it took you long enough to review... Howver, i love you... Remijay
Link to comment

? That makes no since. Toby was the one to come onto him first and give him a blowjob. He’s obviously not straight plus he gave a vibe of not exactly being inexperienced when it came to flirting with a guy, blowjobs, etc... He also doesn’t seem like he’s in denial. I wonder if someone found out he is gay and now he’s trying to make it look like he’s straight. I guess we’ll find out.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..