Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 2,134 Words
  • 2,784 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Modern High - 31. Chapter 27 -- Losing

This is the ending of the story.... To be continued tho... :)
(Spoiler) At the end of this chapter, something does happen to Zach....

Modern High

Chapter 27

Losing

 

I could tell that it was morning because of the sun steaming in from the window. My eyes burned from the sun beating down on them. Looking sideways I found that I was in a total different place than I was used to. Last night I remember the drinking and smoking, but how did I end up in here?

Looking in the other direction, I found Zach sleeping like an angel. A smirked played upon my lips as I watched my darling sleep. I timidly touched his arm with my hand, feeling his soft, but firm skin. As I start to caress his bicep, Zach grumbles and rolls a little further away. I thought it was cute, but I still wanted to touch, feel, and stroke him.

“mmmfph.” I giggled, because him groaning like that brought me back to when we slept together the first time. I remember waking up and watching him, smiling and adoring him. That same morning we looked at each other with sparks in our eyes, love in our hearts, and affection for one another.

“Stop it Toby…”

“WHAT!”

Zach shot up in bed, and looked around. He then turns to me with frightened eyes and says, “I’m so sorry Jacob. I didn’t… didn’t mean to call you Toby.”

“Yea.” I said in a sullen mood.

“I’m telling you the truth, I didn’t mean to.”

“Just hug me and kiss me already.”

“Heh, no problem.”

AS he brings his lips closer to mine, I couldn’t help but to think, “Did he really think I was Toby?” That changed once our lips were connected, and the fireworks began to shoot in the background. I could get used to this again, I could get used to having him as my boyfriend once more.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked, after we separated.

“Nu…. Nothing, why?”

“Because you didn’t even kiss back…” Zach giggles.

“It wasn’t like that, I just have to get used to kissing you again.”

“Riiiggghhhttt.”

“What?”

“Nothing, can we just get dressed already, because I’m starting to get hard here.”

“And the problem is?”

“Is that a hint?”

“Hah, it was supposed to be.”

“No, no… We have to get dressed, we have things to do today…” Zach said in a disbelieving voice.

“Yea, yea… We should.” But neither one us moved.

“So…”

“Hah, yea.”

“Ugh, Zach.” We both started to laugh at that.

“Let’s just go.”

As Zach got up to get dressed, I leaned back on the headboard and watched him. His enticing ass flexed as he walked over to the dresser. My eyes travelled from his neck all the way down to his waist. Where two little divots sat right before his tailbone, then came his oh so yummy ass. Making my dick respond, my mind switched over from ogling him, to wanting him, to tasting him, oh god… I needed him. I watched as he grabbed his tight pair of low rising, high fitting underwear that made his ass even more delectable.

“Zach.”

“Yea?”

“Can you come over here for a minute?”

Zach turned around and smirked at me, or was he smirking at the situation that presented itself? My dick tented the blanket, making it very obvious that I was rock hard. With my finger I pointed towards him. Then I gave the signal of come here. His smile broadened as he came near.

“You needed something?”

“Yea, I wanted to fix your underwear.” Zach bit his lip as I touched his waist. Making mine and his dick jump in response.

I ran my hand over his stomach, feeling the ridges of his abs, turning me on even more. I let my hand slide down to the elastic band of his underwear. There I found the evidence of last night. Caked on his pelvis area, I snickered because we forgot.

“What’s you snickering at?”

“The cum… Heh, we forgot last night.”

“Shower?”

“Definitely.”

 

 

After the shower, and what an interesting shower it was. Whew, that… that was… Wow! I will never forget the way Zach used his tongue and his mouth, holy. Heh, he had me seeing stars way before I even came close to blowing.

“What are you staring at?”

“Hah, nothing… Why?”

“You have that smirk playing on your lips, just like every time we just got done doing something…”

“Hah, yea… Just reminiscing over here,” … “… Want to go for a walk?”

“Yea, that sounds lovely.”

“Smart ass!”

“I’d rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass, Jacob.”

“Oh, whatever.”

 

We wrapped up our morning by sitting at the table, sipping on some juice, while also eating eggs and bacon. It was a very good morning, too good if you’d ask me. As we changed into shorts and tanks, we admired each other’s bodies. The smirks came out to play with every little glance.

Getting outside, and seeing the sun shine down on Zach, and watching his eyes sparkle. Those blue eyes, pop right out of his skull. I stared at him with new eyes, I couldn’t believe that the guy standing there could be so… HOT! Taking out my phone, I snapped a quick picture of him. Zach smirked at me, and then told me, “Let me see, I don’t want you to have a picture of me looking ugly.” He laughed at that, but I didn’t think it was that funny, honestly he could be a run way model.

“Cute.”

“Hah, I would think so, but cute, is an understatement.”

“Whatever, ready for the walk?”

“Yea…” I held out my hand for him to take, and which Zach did.

 

We talked the whole time while walking towards the nature trails. I loved every minute of it, because doing anything with Zach seemed special. It made it seem as if everything was about the two of us, no one else… No one trying to get Zach’s attention or mine, also the feel of his hand in mine made it even more special. He didn’t have a problem with it, Zach didn’t even look down once, while everyone around us looked, gawked, ooo’d and aahh’d.

“Hey Zach, go stand by that weeping willow.” Zach smirks at me, while walking over to the tree. There he put his foot up and leaned back, with his arms crossed. I don’t know how he does it but every time he takes a good picture.

“How was that?”

“Excellent.”

“Good…”

We resume walking and talking. For the months that we didn’t talk, we had a lot to talk about. For instants, I didn’t know that Zach was interested in going to MSU. OR that he wanted to major in medicine. My Zach, I couldn’t ever imagine that he would want to go into a field of that kind. He’s already hot, and lovely, not to mention sweet, he’ll do great.

As we got to a dock, I imagined Zach laying down on the dock and smiling up at me. That’s what I made him do exactly. Zach lay down and smiled at me, I smirked at him, he was, well my prince.

Heh, you know after Zach laid down on that dock, I imagined him the water. In nothing but his birthday suit, is it bad that I think about sex constantly, I wouldn’t think so. But well, it’s kind of bad when you have a HOT boyfriend like mine.

“What are you thinking about, Jacob?”

“Nothing, why?”

“Right!”

“What?”

“How many months, well years have we known each other?”

“Over a year now… But that still doesn’t matter.”

“Whatever.”

I lend Zach my hand to take to help him up. As he came up I gave him a kiss. It was only supposed to be a simple, quick kiss. But it turned into more.

“Wow!”

“Yea, I can never get used to kissing you.”

“Same.”

Zach started to walk away, leaving me in his wake. I jogged up to him, as he led me towards the playground. Taking his hand to slow him down, we walked at a brisk pace.

“Wanna sit and chat?”

“Yea, that sounds nice…”

“I wanna ask you something Zach,” Zach just looks at me, and waits for me to continue. “Did you ever love, Toby?”

“Yes, but I already told you I’m sorry for calling you him earlier.”

“That’s not the point…”

“What is the point then?”

“Did you ever truly love him, before me?”

“Honestly, no.”

“So no, but …. Whoa! What the fuck is he doing here?”

“Who?” I pointed towards the one person who we both hate in this point of our lives.

“Toby?” Zach says

“Why if it isn’t the two love birds…” Toby says sarcastically

“Fuck you.” Zach spats

“You already have… Oops, no I have. Sorry.”

“I thought you were in juvenile hall?” I asked

“Escaped…” He says nonchalantly

“You are a sorry excuse for a human.” Zach tells Toby

“The same could be said about you.” Toby retorts

“Will you both just stop… You both fucked up.”

“Yea, I’ll say.” Zach and Toby both say

“What do you want Toby?”

“TO say hi and to torment you guys some more.”

“Whatever, we don’t need this shit. Come one Jacob.” Zach tries to grab my arm but for some reason I don’t move. I just stand there, with my arms crossed. “What are you waiting for, go with your master, Jacob.”

“Fuck you, asshole. User of people, and also the whore from down under.”

After that we walked away. I held onto Zach as it got darker outside, it seemed like it was about to rain. The clouds started to rumble and threaten to come down upon us. Out of nowhere a figured person stepped in our way. He wore a cloak of some kind. That made it almost impossible for him to be visible.

“Excuse us Sir.” Zach says, to the man.

“Sorry, Zachary.” He stepped out of our way, but not without saying something more, “I see you haven’t heeded my warning, Zach.” That makes Zach stop and turn around. He looked upon the man with trepidation in his eyes.

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“Do you continue to learn from your mistakes?”

“If not then I am doomed to always repeat them.” In which point the man just smirks and continues his journey.

Leaving both Zach and I in a confusing state on what he meant.

“Come on baby, let’s go.”

“Yea, I’m getting kind of tired.”

“Awe and I wanted to…”

“To what?”

“Nothing, never mind…”

“No, what?”

“Give you something tonight, but never mind if you’re tired.”

“Awe, baby. I love you.”

“You… You love me?”

“As though I could ever stop loving you.”

We went quiet for a little bit, I guess we didn’t have anything to say. Or we didn’t need to say anything, we already knew. I still love Zach with all my heart. For awhile though I didn’t know. “Hold on Jacob I have to pee.” I looked to Zach like he was nuts. But he just looks at me like, ‘what the fuck do you expect me to do hold it…’ “Alright, Zach go …” He snickers, before he adds, “I’ll be right back, baby.” “Alright, I’ll keep guard.”

Zach went into a very dark alley and I watched for people, people that might come strolling by. Over the next few minutes, I heard noises. Some creped the living shit out of me. After a few more minutes of waiting on Zach, I heard footsteps, banging on trash cans, people laughing, and breaking of glass. Being in this dark alley waiting on Zach wasn’t working… As soon as I decided to go see what was keeping Zach, he screamed out… It tore my heart open to hear him scream.

Rushing into the alley and finding no one there, it confused me for a moment. Until I heard yet another scream from Zach, coming from somewhere, I looked and looked but never could to find where he screams were coming from. So instead of looking, I yelled out for him… “Zach?” I waited and waited, but never received a signal of him being in the alley or anywhere near. Not even a footstep or a whisper. It started to scare me, frighten me that I would never see him again…

“Stupid. Stupid. Stupid,” I yelled to myself… “I should have never let him go alone… Oh god, Zach. I’m sorry. I will find you if it’s the last thing I do… I love you Zach, always and forever.” I said to myself as I fell to my knees, and started to weep.

Thy End! For now...

Next book is going to be called Modern High Take Three

Please comment, or go to the forum... Thank you, dont forget the plus sign at the bottom right corner :)
This Story is in no way shape or form to be sold, or used for a persons benefit. The characters and places in this story are made fiction, meaning they are not real and if by chance they're then its pearly coincidentally. This story is copyrighted, if you want to copy it please send me a pm, yes i know sometimes its too late to write but a pm or a msg would be great.<br /><br />This story is Written by me Remijay and the Year is 2010, well not in the story, but the year i wrote it. Thanks again. <br /><br />Also, this story has multiple sex partners, there are group sex occasionally but not always. There will be underage sex of two or more male on male sex. So if you dont like that, please turn away from this story and read something else. Remijay <3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 04/27/2012 06:01 AM, Laz_9 said:
This is becoming very disjointed. And it needs a quick follow-up.
What do you mean by that?
Link to comment

I am really confused as to why this story has not been continued. This chapter was confusing in and of it's self. Are they dead? What happened?

Link to comment
On 08/03/2012 10:42 AM, KodeOwl said:
I am really confused as to why this story has not been continued. This chapter was confusing in and of it's self. Are they dead? What happened?
Im that I confused you, it wasn't intended. There is going to be a book 2, I haven't started on it yet. As for Zach being dead, that's a no. But more or less yes. Lol I hope you enjoyed reading Modern High. :)
Link to comment

This entire story is full of either contradictions, lies, or mental disorders. I mean jeez not only does the last chapter confuse the heck out of me with the facts not making any sense with previous chapters but then Jacob butts into the argument between Zach & Toby saying they both fucked up and I’m think uh huh hypocrite. Zach fucked by falling for Toby’s charms not cheating or ruining someone’s life. Jacob of course should have more sense then letting Zach out of his sight with Toby around but hindsight is 20/20.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..