Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 7,625 Words
  • 3,173 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Modern High - 5. Chapter 5

Hi all, i see that you'll are busy. with getting everything taken down and put away. Isn't just great that holidays come and go. LOL...And now only 3 days until the new year, what a joy.

Anyways, please comment and review, i would be most honored if i got any!!! Thanks!

Chapter 5

High School Blues

When I woke up the morning after what Toby did to me at school, I looked at the clock on my night stand. It said 7:30 am. Great! Now I have to get up and go to that demented school, with the boy who I thought liked me, but was only playing me for his own personal gain. I can’t believe I fell for it! Oh well, I guess I had it coming. Why does life have to throw shit into my already fucked up life?

I sat up on my bed thinking about what this day might bring and how cruel it might be. I dreaded getting up from my bed, but I knew I had to go to school. After my mother yelled up to me to get ready, I yelled back I was up already. I grabbed my clothes and headed for the bathroom for yet another shower. Hopefully, this shower will bring some comfort; I’m looking forward to it actually. I didn’t care if the shower was warm or not, just that I needed some kind of soothing point for this day. Just when I thought that I could get over yesterday, things started to pop up in my head. Things that I wanted to forget mostly, but to no avail. I was stuck thinking about the things that I wish I could take back, redo, undo, something, anything really.

The shower that morning was nothing more than normal, no problems, no worries, just the bathroom and me, trying to do my best not to worry about school. However, I knew better than anyone that school today was going to be hell for me, or put me in the hospital, but I just couldn’t tell my mother that her only child is gay and that she would never have grandchildren. That would break her heart. Or worse, she could disown me. I really did not want that. Maybe someday I’ll tell her... if she hasn’t already figured it out by then.

Doing my hair that morning was like any other morning; my hair didn’t want to stay where I put it... so I gave up. I brushed my teeth and made my way down to the kitchen. Today is just like yesterday; my mother didn’t want to cook breakfast and I didn’t know if I really wanted breakfast. I probably wouldn’t be able to keep it down once I got to school, that is. I grabbed a coffee cup and poured me some coffee, getting the cream and sugar, I stirred all three together and, going over to the kitchen table, I sat by my mother. Once I sat, my mother looked at me like I wasn’t her child and she grinned, more like smiled, but both seemed the same.

“Why are you drinking coffee? You never drink coffee. Are you feeling alright?” asked my mother with a somewhat confused look.

“I don’t want to eat this morning, so I’m having some coffee. Am I allowed to have it?” I asked sarcastically.

“You’re funny! Yes, you can… I’m just confused, that’s all!” she countered.

I really thought that I could tell my mother about me, but I guess this isn’t the right time. I’ll know when it’s the right time, right? I didn’t know. After I finished my coffee, I got up and put the cup in the sink, gave my mother kiss and a hug and headed for the front door. Looking back at my mother sitting there at that table, I almost missed my dad, but that thought vanished into thin air. Opening the door, I walked out and shut it behind me.

I saw some of my neighbors leaving for work; they probably don’t know me enough to say ‘hi’ or ‘good morning’, or they probably don’t care; whichever one is right. The morning air was so crisp and clean, but breathing too much in, I coughed a couple of times. ‘What a moron,’ I told myself. Walking to the garage to get my bike I thought, ‘I really need to get a license and a car… I’m tired of riding this stupid piece of shit’.

I got on the bike and started to pedal towards the school. ‘Please, oh please, don’t let there be any photos or anything.’ Hopefully Toby didn’t go through with what he told me he would. I really wanted to stop the bike and stay right there at the corner of my street, but I knew that I had to be strong; nothing could get worse than having your picture taken while giving a hand job, right? Well, photos of me doing that act, plus it being posted everywhere could be a lot worse.

As I came closer and closer to the stupid school, seeing it just over the hill, every time I looked at the school, I saw the school colors of gold and maroon. Banners were posted everywhere for the school’s football team. I really didn’t care; I really didn’t like football. They would probably kick my ass for sure if they found out about me. And Toby is friends with them, great! They probably will never let me live this down, probably not until I graduate. Wishful thinking!

This is Florida we’re talking about here, I won’t say where in Florida, but just know that it’s in Florida. As I came up to the bike rack, locking it up and heading for what might be my last sane day here, my friends were waiting for me at the entrance; thankfully, THEY haven’t given up on me yet. Nathan and I slapped hands, I hugged the girls with pecks on the cheeks. I am so proud to have a group of friends like these guys. We said our ‘Hi’s’ and ‘Good Mornings’ and walked into the air conditioned school; it felt good, but the smell stood out over everything. People were busying themselves, just like it was the first day of school again. I was early today, so we made our way to the commons area and sat down at the table, talking about the usual shit: school, homework, games, girls, guys, and etc. I was just glad that I didn’t see any photos or anything. My worries went out the window. Then I saw Toby looking over at me; I don’t know what I ever saw in him.

Nathan and Nichole looked where I was looking. “Is that who I think it is, the guy who did that to you?!” Nathan asked me.

I didn’t give an answer and with that he got up, but I grabbed him---

“No Nathan, don’t, Don’t worry about it. This will all blow over, please… just don’t!” I told him in the most believable way I could.

“Are you serious, Zach? What that guy did to you yesterday was uncalled for and I can’t believe you’re just going to let him get away with it!” Nathan said, turning around and sitting back down.

I sighed. It was a big relief to not let him kick the shit out of the Star Quarterback. Yea, he’s the Star Quarterback. And the most popular person around, I didn’t really know that until yesterday when his friends did that to my locker. I guess I’m lucky that that’s all they did to me so far!

“Zach… Zach!” Nichole said

“Huh? What!” I said confused for a second

“Why would you let someone like that, treat you the way he did? You know if one of us did that you’d be pissed off at us forever, so why let him get away with it?” she asked me. I didn’t have an answer for her at that moment.

I didn’t give her an answer, so she shut up about it and changed the subject, I was glad for that. I got up and walked out of the common area and went to sit near my first period, I really didn’t want to be bothered by anyone. But that was short lived! I saw someone’s shoes come into view while I was looking down. “What do you want?!” I asked in a cold voice.

He didn’t answer, he only stood there waiting for me to look up, but I already knew who it was. I didn’t need to look up. When the bell rang for the class to start or the warning bell, whatever you want to call it. I got up and went into the room without even acknowledging him, I was glad for that. I breathed a sigh of relief to not say anything more to him.

I sat down at my regular desk/table waiting for class to begin, looking out the window like every day, just staring at nothing, more or less. When the teacher finally came into class to take names for the entry for the day, she looked at me and asked me “Are you going to pay attention today or are you just going to take up room?”

“I’m going to pay attention today, Ms. Grousin!” After she said alright I went back to looking out the window until she started to teach. I wouldn’t say that I’m not good at History, but it wasn’t my favorite, so like, whatever. After she started to write on the board I just wrote on the piece of paper what she wrote, while she talked to the class. I wasn’t paying attention to what she said; too many things were going on in my head. When she called my name for something, I looked at her and asked her if she could repeat the question.

She repeated the question and I told her the answer. I think she was caught off guard when I answered correctly. She didn’t ask me anymore questions for the entire class. I was thankful for that.

After the bell rang, I really didn’t want to walk by Toby in the hall going to my 2nd period. So I waited until he wasn’t there. I wouldn’t say that I’m afraid of confronting him, I just didn’t want to talk to the asshole. I walked to the class and looked in. Once I opened the door I had the most horrible feeling in the world. I closed the door and ran to the bathroom, dropping my book and note book on the floor and went into the stall. I threw up over and over again, when I was done I exited the stall and went over to the sink, rinsing out my mouth and splashing water on my face. The cold water felt good, I looked up and what I saw in the mirror was the last thing I wanted to see. Toby standing there looking at me pathetically. I turned around and grabbed my books, trying to push past him, but that didn’t work.

He grabbed me by my wrist to make me stop; he never used that kind of strength with me before. I knew he’d start something if I didn’t at least hear him out. I looked at his Hazel eyes. I had to look away from them, they were like hypnotic magnets pulling me in. He asked me, “Why did you run out and throw up, was I the cause of it?” His voice was soft and gentle.

I didn’t answer. I had nothing to say to him. How could I say anything to someone like him? I never knew someone like Toby to play a cold, heartless trick on me. He took my head and whipped it to face him. I think it caused whiplash. That caused me to have tears come to my eyes. I tried to look away, but with him holding my head with his powerful hands, I was defenseless! I couldn’t do anything; I was putty in his hands.

“What do you want?” I finally said.

“Well first, why you acting like, oh never mind I know now! It’s because of that thing that happened yesterday, right?”

“Well yea Toby, why did you play that mean ass trick? I was trapped, more or less. I can’t believe I trusted you!”

“Well, I didn’t mean to fucking play a trick on you, but we were getting way too close and, well, I hate myself for letting me like you so fucking much!” he spat in my face.

“Well that’s makes two of us, now doesn’t it?” I spat back.

I didn’t see what came next; he kneed me in the stomach and punched me in the jaw. You think that’s all? Next he kicked me in the side when I was down on the floor. I refused to cry, I sucked it up. Laying there with him still standing right next to me!

He left the restroom and I just crawled over to the wall, I got out my cell phone and texted Nathan. I just sat there when I finished texting. I cried my eyes out sobbing. When Nathan came in the bathroom, he saw that I was on the floor crying and he saw what Toby did to me. He didn’t know that Toby did that, but he had a good guess.

He came and sat next to me and held me while I hugged into him and cried on his chest. I didn’t know what to do. I just sat there with my best friend in the world. When it was time to get up, he helped me to my feet, walking over to the door with my book and note book. He held open the door and led me to the nurse, when we got there the nurse took one look at me and then looked at Nathan. One question came to her mind and then she asked it.

“Who did this to you, young man?”

I didn’t have a chance to answer; Nathan answered for me, “Toby Smith!”

“Are you sure? Young man, come here and sit on the table please, if you can,” she said in a concerned voice.

“Yes!” answered Nathan.

“OK, OK. Does this hurt, young man?” She pushed on my jaw and then pushed on my stomach.

I cringed and yelled out “Yes… Yes it does!”

“OK… OK, well, what I can tell is that you have a few bruised ribs and a very nasty bruise is going to form. Other than that, you’re good!” she said in a soft gentle voice.

She let us go and I had a note to take to the office and give to the secretary. She called my mother and told her what happened to me. She told me, “Your mother said that you have to have someone take you home, she’s way to busy at work, but she said go home and rest!”

“OK, thank you!”

“No problem sweetie, take care!”

“I will!”

I turned to Nathan asked him, “Can you please take me home and tell Nichole and the rest what happened?”

“Sure… Sure, c’mon let’s get you home!”

When we walked out of the building, I unlocked my bike and we put it in the trunk of Nathan’s car. Then he helped me into the car and went to the other side. He got in, started the car and we were on the way to my house. I looked out the window while Nathan drove, the car ride was so quiet it scared me. I didn’t want to talk and I think he knew it, but he asked me one simple question before we got to my street.

“Why did he do that to you?” was all he asked.

I didn’t know how to answer that question. I opened my mouth and then shut it. “I really don’t know, I think he wanted to show me that, no matter what happens, he can always overpower me, we got into a fight, a verbal fight, in the bathroom. And the next thing that happened, he hit me twice, once in the stomach and once in the jaw. I didn’t see it coming or I would have stood my ground, but I really didn’t want to fight him anyway.”

“Just ‘why’ is the question. Doesn’t he know that he can’t get away with this shit? Just wait until I see him next time; there won’t be anything he can do to stop me from kicking his ass wherever he is; I don’t care if it’s a supermarket. I’m going to kick his ass for doing this to you!”

“NO! Just no, Nathan. I can handle this; he can think he can kick my ass, but he’ll have another think coming, you don’t have to do anything. Karma is a bitch and when it comes, he won’t have anything to apologize for.”

That was the end of that conversation. As we pulled into my driveway, I opened the door to try to get out, but the pain was too much for me that time. Nathan, who was wrestling my bike out of his trunk, came around and helped me out. We walked up to the door, I handed him my keys and he opened the door for me. Nathan is such a gentleman when he wants to be... and a badass on the other hand, too. He put me on the couch in the living room. I don’t think he saw my house with the new décor. “Do you like the new appeal?”

“Hehehe! Yea, it’s awesome! It just flows with the house.”

I looked at him and smiled, he returned the look and the smile. I am so glad that I have friends who are reasonable people! I wouldn’t know what to do if I never had any friends. I think I’d still be in that bathroom crying my eyes out right now. I think Nathan could see what I was thinking because he looked at me with worry in his eyes.

“What are you thinking about Zach?” he asked, as he sat down next to me.

“I was just thinking, ‘What would it be like not to have any friends and that if I didn’t then I would still be in the---’”

“No! Don’t think like that. You know damn well once you start thinking like that, you’d soon blame yourself for what happened to you today. You of all people should know that you didn’t have a choice in the matter, or for being gay! Damn you, why did you ask yourself that?”

“I- uh- don’t really know. It’s just that like, wow, ever since I started this year, everything has been happening to me that I really don’t like. You know how I feel, right?”

“Yea, I know what you mean. Look, I hate to leave you like this, but I have to get back to school. And I won’t hurt the precious Quarterback either, even though he does deserve it sooo very much!”

“Good… I guess I’ll see you later then?”

“Yea sure, if you’re up for it, we four can go to the mall. Whatcha say?”

“Yeah… That would be nice. My mother doesn’t get home until late tonight!”

“OK… Good. See ya soon then! Bye and take care of yourself.”

I walked him over to the front door, opened it and we hugged and said our goodbyes. I waited until he started the engine to wave to him; once he left, I shut the door. Great! The whole house to myself. ‘What to do, what to do?’ I asked myself. What a stupid question, right? I just sat down on the couch and watched TV all day until school let out. Hopefully Nathan didn’t do anything to Toby, even though we all knew that what he needed was a great ass kicking, but I really didn’t want it to be because of me. I can handle Toby, he ain’t nothing.

I must’ve fallen asleep. When I awoke, my friends were looking at me. I didn’t understand at first and then I shot up and looked around.

“What are you guys doing here? And how did you get in?”

“Nice to see you too, Zach, have a nice nap?” said Nichole sarcastically.

“Well I didn’t expect you guys to be here. So Nathan, you told them what happened, didn’t you? And did you do anything to Toby? I’ll know if you did anything or not!” I stared coldly at Nathan while asking.

“I... ah... um… Sorry Zach, but I had to do something to him; he can’t get away with what he did. And since you can’t do anything, or you choose not to, at least...” His voice trailed off. OK, he did, I knew he was going to anyway.

“Well, I told you not to and you did it anyway. So what does that tell you about our friendship? Huh, Nathan? And don’t you say that friends stick up for friends.”

“OK… OK, Zachary Martin, you listen hear and listen well!” Ashley was looking at me and I was looking at all four of them. I was hoping they would go easy on me, but I didn’t see that happening. I love my friends to death, but I know when I should stand up for myself and right now it’s not the time. “You need to understand that we are your friends, are you saying that you wouldn’t do anything to anyone if we were in your shoes!”

“I didn’t say that I wouldn’t… it’s just that I told Nathan over there that I could handle this by myself and he asked if I was sure and I told him that I was positive. So he should’ve let me handle it. Now isn’t that right, Nathan James?”

“I can’t believe you, grrr! Men! You’re hopeless, you know that, Zach?”

“I’m hearing that a lot lately!”

“I wonder why that is, Zach!” Candice said sarcastically.

“OK. Maybe Nathan did the right thing about kicking the shit out of Toby, but he said he wouldn’t and he would let me handle it.” I bowed my head, giving up in this conversation.

I think they understood that I didn’t want to talk about this anymore; I gave up. I really truly and honestly gave up on the conversation. They came over to where I was and Ashley put her arm over my right shoulder and Candice put her arm over my left shoulder, boxing me in. Nathan and Nichole sat on the other couch across the room looking at me.

“I know that I was being stupid and that Nathan did the right thing by defending me against someone like Toby Smith! I just don’t understand how someone can start something and then do something that would ruin my life, in high school, no less!” I said, looking at all four of them taking in what I just said.

“Thank you for finally understanding what I did was or is for your own good!” Nathan said with a smirk that told me that we’re still friends till the end.

“Zach, you know that we would do anything for you and by ‘anything’, we mean anything other than sex. That would be kinda weird, everyone here is like family, so yup!” Nichole said in her sweet gentle voice again.

“And Zach, you don’t have to go through this alone. We’re all here, no matter what happens,” Ashley said next, with a smile of her own.

“So how are you feeling, Zach? Everything’s good I hope,” Candice said next.

“Wow! I feel like I’m in an intervention or something!” I remarked on this conversation.

They all laughed at me. We stayed in the living of my beautiful house in Florida. I don’t think I say that enough. But whatever, we talked about this and that, like normal or semi-normal teenage kids talk about.

“Hey, there’s this party coming up Saturday. Do ya’ll want to come? It’s at a friend’s house. It’s going to be fucking awesome, and yes, girls will be there and there will be alcohol, too, plus beer or wine - whatever ya’ll drink these days. So are ya’ll coming or what?”

We looked around to each other, thinking it might be a good thing to go to since there’s nothing else going on, on a Saturday night. I was the first to say yes followed by the rest, so Saturday at whatever time. “Oh yea when is the party going to start, dumbass!” I was the one to get to call Nathan a dumbass.

“Well I think it will start at 8 or 9 so be there in between I guess, hell if I know. Just don’t be late!”

After that I guess the intervention and hanging out ended with me saying bye to everyone, once they were gone I climbed the stairs to my room. Those stairs were bitch with bruised ribs, but I can’t complain, I had it coming, or maybe not. I really did appreciate what Nathan did, even though he did go behind my back to do it; I love him even more.

I opened the door to my room, searching for anything that might keep me occupied until my mother comes home. I searched my whole room, nothing but shit and even more stupid shit. I soon decided that a nice hot shower might work. It might even loosen some of these tight muscles. I got some clean clothes out, nothing too fancy, just boring name brand clothes. That’s all I have is name brand!

Walking to the bathroom was quick and since no one was home, I guess I don’t have to bother locking the door. I turned on the water, flipped the switch to the vent for the bathroom. I knew this shower was going to be hot, yes I know I’m crazy for having a hot shower in a hot state, so sue me. Getting undressed and standing in front of the mirror, I could already see bruise marks on my chest and a big black and blue oval on my jaw line. Damn! Toby really must have wanted to hit me and then leave me, just like he did when he took that picture.

After I hopped in the shower, I let the hot and steamy water loosen my nerves and muscles at the same time. While just standing there letting my mind wander, I thought about what happened in school today with Toby and me. I can’t believe I ever liked that guy, before I knew him I liked him more. Now I hate him with all my guts. Why do jocks have to play stupid games?

I read some stories online about these kinds of things. I just couldn’t imagine Toby being one of those who felt sorry afterwards and decides that he really is gay and that he thought the only way to get over the feelings is to deny them. Right! Some of those stories I wish would come true, but we all know that most likely they don’t. So yup, High School, especially being Freshmen, is really going to suck for the next 3 years.

My mind wandered on and on over different things from Toby. Why to just Toby and the lust he had for me? Hopefully, tomorrow will bring better news. I’d really hate to repeat this day over and over again. I washed my body, cleaned my hair, did everything to make my body smell good for something, hell if I knew what. I just needed to wash my body and get clean. I had to get this filth of Toby Smith off me. Once that was done, I hopped out; looking in the mirror I dried myself off. I looked upon the bruises that really formed after the shower; if looks could hurt through the mirror, I think I’m feeling them.

Once I got my clothes back on, I headed back to my room, throwing the dirty clothes in the hamper. Walking back out of the room and heading back down stairs, my body ached for some pain relievers. Maybe I should go to the doctor’s and have them look at my body. I walked into the kitchen to get some Tylenol, maybe something stronger might work. Who knows? I downed the Tylenol, opening the fridge to see that we had nothing. So I decided pizza or Jimmy Johns might work, both deliver. My cell went off right when I was about to call. I looked at the Caller ID, but I didn’t recognize the number, so I picked up the phone.

“Yea who is this?”

“Hey how you feeling, Fag?”

“Who are you calling a fag, asshole?”

“Oh never mind. Do you know who this is?”

“Frankly, I don’t care after what you said!”

“OK, sorry I-ah didn’t mean it!”

“Right! Whatever. What do you want?”

“You still don’t know who this is, do you?”

“I don’t care anymore, either. You tell me or I’m hanging up this stupid fucking phone on your ass!”

“Whatever. I guess I’ll talk to you when you don’t have a bug up your ass!”

“Bye!”

And that was the end of the conversation between whoever that was and me, stupid fucking people, whoever it was. He was stupid to think I was going to fall for his shit. I really didn’t want to call for delivery anymore. I wanted to call Nathan instead. I punched in his number, pressed the send button and waited for him to answer. I waited and waited, nothing - just the voice mail. He and Nichole might be doing something; oh well, I guess it can wait, but I am still hungry though. I tried once more to get a hold of him. It still went to voice mail, so I tried Ashley; same thing, then I tried Candice; same thing again. Well, fuck it. No one wants to pick up their fucking phones, I’ll treat them the same way!

Walking to the door, I opened it as I grabbed my keys. After shutting the door and locking it, I walked down my driveway onto the sidewalk and made my way towards downtown. It only takes like 15 minutes by car and 30 minutes on foot. What great exercise, right? Well, it depends on the person, I guess. Like if you had bruised ribs I guess it could take longer. My friends still didn’t call me back, so I figured they were having a blast with something more fun.

I finally arrived at the downtown shopping center. Going left, I headed to the strip of little shops.

~*~*~

Saturday

The day of the party, I never felt so nervous in my life. If I died right now, well maybe not now, but at the party, my life would be great. I know, a little over the top, but knowing that this is the first big party of the year, who would say no, right?

Saturday morning I woke up around 10-ish. I knew my mother would be at work already, so I wouldn’t see her until later. Running into the bathroom, I turned on the water, letting it get nice and hot for me. Running into my room, I grabbed some clothes to wear for today. Well, Saturday clothes and then I have party clothes to change into before I go. Wow! I had to stop for air; all this running around was making me dizzy already. Just wow! I need to calm down and then relax.

The shower went OK, just not nearly as slow as I would’ve liked it. I called Nathan after the shower to confirm with him about the party; I think he noticed that I was just a little anxious to get there and get hammered really hard. My body sent my brain signals to keep going, don’t worry about it. Energy liqueur will handle that in about 30 minutes or so. Hopefully, my next party won’t be like this, I just might kill myself next time.

As the day turned into dusk, I found myself checking the clock every three minutes just to keep myself occupied. Once I heard the car horn, I bolted out the door. Forgetting to lock it, I ran back, locked it and then ran for the car. Nathan had to keep telling me to be still and quit with the anxious annoying leg bouncing.

Nathan, Ashley, Nichole and Candice, plus me, drove to the party. The ride there felt like eternity. I think Nathan was driving like that to keep me restless; I love it when he defends me, but when he drives, he’s irritating.

“Can you possibly drive any slower Nathan? God! It feels like 10 years has gone by so far. How far---”

“Will you stop, Zach? The party will still be there when we get there; god, you’re annoying. You’d think that this is your last chance to go to a party. Wow!” Nathan dictated, turning around and watching traffic.

“OK, OK. Can you at least turn on the radio? I want to hear something other than silence, please.”

“Only if you promise to sit back there and shut up for the remainder of this trip!”

“Promise, now c’mon!”

The radio finally turned on and that still didn’t help me with the butterflies in the stomach. It felt like I was going to throw up, but I didn’t. Thank god for that. Every few minutes I would look out the window to see if we were getting close, nope not yet maybe just a few more minutes... it won’t kill me, will it? Hmm, haven’t thought of it that way, and I started to relax a bit. Then the worse thing possible happened; I thought of Toby being there. Great! Now I got terrified that he might tell everyone about me!!!

As we drove there, my stomach did back flips, cartwheels, summersaults. OK, I’m ready to hurl any moment now---

“Nathan, pull over, NOW!!!”

We screeched to a halt and I flew out the car, throwing up on the curb. Great! What a way to start a very special night for me…Yippie! Everyone stood back from me, watching as I threw up my dinner. Once I finished up-chucking, I turned around and everyone asked the same question, “Are you OK?” Like, wow! Does it LOOK like I’m OK to you? But I held my tongue.

“Yeah, just had a weak moment, but I think I’m going to be OK... hopefully.”

“Alright, get back into the car and roll down the windows. Does anyone have a mint for Zach?” Nathan asked.

“Alright! Here Zach!” Ashley said with a smirk

“Thanks.”

About five minutes later, we arrive at the party. You could tell people were having a good time. They were hanging outside the place as well as inside. People were drinking and some were even half past drunk already. ‘Wow,’ I thought, ‘lucky I decided to come.’ The only regret I have is possibly running into Toby here.

We got out of the car and slowly walked up to the porch; you could already hear the music from the car! As we made our way through the sea of people and into the house, the music was something everyone liked. We all saw people from school; some had cups full of some kind of concoction. I just stood there soaking up all the scenery, listening to people trying to talk while drunk, some getting there. Maybe it would be a party that would benefit everyone; just let loose and enjoy.

I walked to the kitchen and pour myself some vodka and rum mixed with a little of coke, and walked back out to where Ashley and Candice were.

“Well where did the other two go?”

“Hell if I know, one second they were here, the next, nowhere to be seen!” Ashley answered.

I took a sip of my drink, letting the sting work through my lungs. After the shock of the alcohol, I sipped more freely, taking as much as possible without throwing it back up. Ashley took my cup and downed it within like three seconds flat. I looked at her in shock! Like wow girl! Drink much?

“Close your mouth, huh? It’s not nice, you know!” Ashley gave me back my cup and walked off, probably to suck face with someone.

That only left me and Candice, yea right, she’s not even here anymore; she probably left to do the same. I stood there like a dumbass, looking for my friends. What’s the use? I gave up and went to drink some more hard liquor. Going back into the kitchen, I saw something that I shouldn’t have; someone was fucking a girl on the counter right next to the vodka. ‘Great!’ I thought. ‘How nice.’

I tried to get the bottle, but every time I went for it, they’d move over some. Finally, I reached behind the girl and grabbed the bottle. I took it and poured me some more and then set it down on the other counter, walking back out to the main party. I looked around to find someone I knew. Sure enough, Toby was here, standing in corner with a girl attached to his arm. I don’t think he saw me yet. Good!

I walked over to the stairs and sat, looking at the party going on before my eyes; wow, am I lucky. Drinking my cup of vodka not paying anyone enough attention to last, I looked up and there stood Toby right in front of me. He whispered into my ear---

“Follow me, and you might get something out if it!” He lifted his head and walked past me to one of the bedrooms in the back down the hall.

I didn’t get up or anything, just sat there drinking my Vodka, minding my own Ps and Qs. I got bumped a few times so that was my queue to get up and find a chair or something. When I stood, the vodka rushed into my system faster than I could think straight… hehehe… I thought straight… Hahaha!

Once I finished that cup, I went to get more. I moved a little and stumbled. Moved again and everything was in slow motion. I did make it to the kitchen eventually. When I did, I think I wanted something different just didn’t know what there was or wasn’t yet. I looked and everything went blurry on me. Have you ever tried to stare at a bottle and it looked like it was moving or you had more than one? I sure as hell saw it!

I grabbed whatever was on the counter and poured myself a cup full. Going back out, the party was a blast. I was stumbling, smiling and laughing for no fucking reason; I just did it because I couldn’t hold it in anymore. Then I saw Toby look at me funny. Toby came up to me and wrapped an arm around me and took me outside in the nice fresh air; I took some deep breaths. Looking at Toby in the moonlight set something off in my head. We went over by a nearby tree and I leaned on it, putting my foot up to rest. Toby did the same but with a different tree nearby.

I looked at him, he looked at me. I smiled, he smiled. I thought this was going to be a game for us; whatever I did he’s going to do. Well, that’s what I thought. I moved away from the tree and went over to Toby. I stood three feet away from him, my eyes glued on him. We didn’t blink, just looked at each other in the moonlight. I reached out and grabbed Toby by his collar and backed him up to the tree. Starting this whole thing again with him might result in failure, but I didn’t care. I wanted to kiss him; I miss his lips, just to taste his sweet nectar.

I dove in for the kill landing my lips perfectly on his; I didn’t think he would let me at first, with the tension that I could feel from him, but that soon went away and he kissed back. The kissing soon became more than kissing, it lead to rubbing, feeling, kneading every inch of his body along with mine. I wanted more; I wanted him in me at that moment.

We heard people laughing in the background, but we didn’t care, we were too far gone to care about innocent bystanders. As I backed off the kiss, I could see his eyes glaze over, the hunger for me in them. I knew he wanted me like I wanted him. Toby grabbed my hand and lead me to a little storage shed. I’m glad he held me by my hand or I would have fallen over. I went into that shed with him.

Once he shut the door there was no stopping us; I undid his shirt and he did the same to mine. I undid his pants and he fidgeted with my button, but he figured it. Out once I had a hold of his boxers, I slid them down to his thighs. His thighs, I have longed to touch them. Smooth, no hair, nothing, wow, what a perfect body. He finished pulling my briefs down to my thighs as well. He looked back up at me as if to ask permission. I nodded and he bent down on his knees, licking my crown, teasing it with his tongue. Oh how I---

“Mhhmm!” I whimpered.

He looked up at me as if to say, “You like that. Don’t you?” I nodded again to make sure he understood. He took my whole shaft into his mouth, working that tongue while he bobbed up and down.

“Mhmmh! Toby!” I whimpered again.

Toby became faster at working me over. Too soon, I might add, did I feel that same sensation that I knew would be coming. I invited it with open arms!

“Ahh-uhh-mhmmm… Toby… Toby!” I cried desperately.

He moaned on my cock, making me moan and louder, making me cum quicker. That feeling shot through me, I grabbed onto Toby for dear life; I knew this one was going to be big.

“Toby--I’m--Going--too--”

I shot right into his awaiting mouth, shot after shot went into his mouth. He sucked it all down, trying to get every last drop. He let my softening dick drop from his mouth, then he rose to let me taste my own fluids on his tongue. Not too bad, a little salty and sour too, but still not bad!

“Toby-Fuck-Me!”

He didn’t have to be told twice, he pinned me up against the wall of the shack. He was breathing heavy and irregular, trying his best to breathe right. By now my shorts and boxers were around my ankles and I kicked them off. I wrapped my legs around his waist, I didn’t wait. I told him, “Get that gorgeous dick in me now!”

That’s all he needed, he pushed lightly and then added more pressure. I must admit that it did hurt, but I didn’t let Toby know this. I gasped and he looked at me to see if I was hurt in any way. I shook my head and he continued, the head popped into my hole. I grabbed his lips with my teeth, sucking on them, tasting my flavor again.

He pushed until his whole shaft was in me. I felt full, but not like a ‘shit’ full... a ‘pleasure’ full! He slowly backed out. I missed that feeling until he slammed back into me. I held on tight, the feeling was too much, but I didn’t dare tell him that. He went slow at first then picked up speed a little, I just wanted him to fuck me hard and fast that’s what I told him. “TOBY-Fuck-Me-Hard-And-Fast!”

Toby did exactly that, slamming hard into me while I was whimpering into his neck, biting down onto the soft tissue. He moaned from it as well. With me moaning and him moaning, it was surprising that no one came looking for the source. Even if they had, we wouldn’t stop. I wouldn’t let him stop. “Mmmm! Zach! Mmhm!” I knew he was loving what my ass was doing to him. At that moment, it felt really fucking good. It was so good it should be banned.

“Mmmm… Toby... harder baby… Harder! Please make me scream it… Oh god… yes-c’mon... you can do it... fuck me, make me want you more. That’s it... keep going, I’m almost there, keeping driving it, C’mon! OH GOD TOBBBYYYY!” I screamed in a loud whisper.

“Zach… I’m gonna cum! Anahhh!” He came fast and hard, that last pull out and slam into me I will never forget… never!

He was still in me when he kissed me long and hard, still out of breath he leaned his head on my chest.

After our sex session, Toby and I got dressed and went back to the party, like nothing ever happened. But who was I kidding? I was smiling and still buzzing for some reason. That was, and is, the best sex session I have ever had. Nathan and Nichole came up to me first, they saw me smiling for no reason. I think they knew, but they weren’t telling me, they would probably wait to ask until later in the car.

The next two to come up were Ashley and Candice. I think they saw it written on my face too. I didn’t care, my body was still riding on that cloud; nothing could ever bring me down.

To Be Continued!!! ((Hugz—Kizzes)) <3 Remijay

Till next time...

Edited By Pete, thanks! You’re the best!

Review, Comment, please. Also, what did you guys think!
This Story is in no way shape or form to be sold, or used for a persons benefit. The characters and places in this story are made fiction, meaning they are not real and if by chance they're then its pearly coincidentally. This story is copyrighted, if you want to copy it please send me a pm, yes i know sometimes its too late to write but a pm or a msg would be great.<br /><br />This story is Written by me Remijay and the Year is 2010, well not in the story, but the year i wrote it. Thanks again. <br /><br />Also, this story has multiple sex partners, there are group sex occasionally but not always. There will be underage sex of two or more male on male sex. So if you dont like that, please turn away from this story and read something else. Remijay <3
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This isn’t good. Toby may attack Zach again claiming he seduced him into it. This is a complicated and toxic situation.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..