Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 331 Words
  • 714 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Remijay poems - 4. LIfe without love!

I wonder what a life without love is.

I wanna know how it feels, to be in love.

To sit and think of nothing but you.

To be with someone is a dream I once had

To tell the truth, it seems that I'm missing something.

A world filled with love is a wonder, but one without it can do damage to one's soul.

 

I wonder what a person would do with out love?

As I sit and think of that person that I used to be,

To be able to do whatever he must,

To love thy person with his heart,

But that heart was broken numerous times,

That didn’t stop me from loving thy person, whoever he might be.

 

I wonder what a life without love is,

I wanna know how it feels to be in love,

To sit and watch as you blow by,

To watch and wait for that day, to be whole again.

 

This love thing is tearing wounds open, letting the bleeding pour,

I watch as the blood drips down my chest, as I wait for that day to be whole once more.

My chest hurts from loving thy person so,

It still bleeds from time to time,

I let it bleed, to remind me of that once upon a time there was love.

 

The moon turns red once the bleeding occurs,

Letting the people know that you were once loved.

 

I wonder what a life without love is,

I wanna know how it feels to be in love,

To sit and think nothing but that person, that once filled me with joy,

To be with thy person is a dream I once had,

To tell the truth, it seems that we are missing that part,

A world filled with hate instead of LOVE, I wonder what a soul without it can do?

 

To Love thy person is a mystery to all.

 

Thank you Remijay <3

Copyright © 2011 Remijay; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..