Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 321 Words
  • 745 Views
  • 0 Comments
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Remijay poems - 7. When heart says no!

When a heart says no, what’s to come. How much can you take, if you can’t anymore. I used to believe things happen for a reason, but now, I haven’t a clue. For you were my foundation, my rock. As you left, went without a word spent, without a goodbye or see ya. My heart broke in two, for you were my existence in this world of unforgiving.

Months passed without a word, and then years. I thought if I saw you, I could live, I could survive, but seeing you with someone else, broke me even more. Now as you come back into my life, as you try to undo what you did, for closure or forgiveness. I can’t, I won’t. You see, you used to be my savior but now you’re nothing but a person who I once knew.

Walking down that road with that person I once knew, to hold hands and create memories, was my way of loving you. Seeing you happy made me fall, fall faster than I ever thought possible. Crumbling for the ground isn’t solid anymore, sinking into the ever so unforgiving life.

What’s a life without a whole, I used to know. What’s a heart to say to the answer no? I used to believe the words I LOVE YOU, meant something, for I was a fool to believe in you.

You blew in like wind, wormed your way into my heart, and then you blew away like the wind, leaving me broken and forgotten. You can change your hair, you can your smile, but you’ll always be that un-giving person, that left me on the side of the road. Left for dead on the side of the road, for now, I say Adieu.

To say that I loved you would be right, but to say that I still love you would be wrong.

Written By Remijay <3

3/15/2011 10:33 pm.

Copyright © 2011 Remijay; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..