Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 4,070 Words
  • 1,511 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Innocence Of Night - 3. Chapter 3

Chapter 3... YAY, lol

The Innocence Of Night

Chapter 3

 

The expression on Asher’s face was priceless, I wasn’t sure if it was a dream or real life.

I don’t know, really, if that happened or just in my dream fantasyland in my head.

Asher’s expression disappeared like it wasn’t even there let alone anything else. I saw him look at me and that’s when the only thing that I looked at was his eyes. Oh, those eyes of his just like the ones in my dream fantasy. Those bright blue eyes that could see right through anything, plus those golden orbs looked so hot on him! I didn’t know what they were but they looked so hot on his skin/face. He was standing right in front of me and I could see everything. His hair like everything on him came to life, that white pale skin with a color that looked so much better in this light than what it did walking away. I’m not complaining though, that ass of his mhmhmh!!! Anyways I watched him for about 2 minutes to see what he wanted to do or say but he just stood there nothing ever happening. It felt like eternity just standing there waiting for him to take me or something, anything really. I got uncomfortable so I spoke up.

“Asher what do you want me to do, just live my life like a dead man walking without anything planned? I hate my life and everything in it! My only best friend betrayed me. My foster mother doesn’t really care for me even though she says she does, but that doesn’t mean anything. If anything I just want to get my life over with!” Jeremy said.

“What do you want to do with your life Jeremy? I can’t tell you how to run it or anything like that. I’m only here, because I come to this lake every night. The past few months you have been coming out here always late at night. What kind of person comes to a lake at this time of night or hour? I mean, I could give you a gift of sorts but I just don’t want to do it until you know that you have nothing else to live for. And, I mean NOTHING at all!" Asher said.

 

“I don’t have life Asher! I never did and that’s why I want to end it. There’s nothing here for me. I know that you can’t do anything! I just wanted to ask, because it felt awkward just standing here without saying anything. And, I know you just ain’t here just for the lake so there has to be something?” Jeremy said.

“Yes I am here for the lake, but tonight I finally wanted to say something to you. I thought you really were going to jump this time. But, like I said if you have to think about it then it wasn’t meant to happen! I just wanted to talk to you, to make sure that you were ok. The way you are acting towards me I think you are! I’ll tell you what; make me a promise that you will live your life for another 7 days, a whole week. After that if your still not convinced then come back here and I will try to help!” Asher said.

“Are you making me promise that after a week if I don’t feel like living anymore, that I come back here and talk to you? What are you suppose to help me with or do for me? I mean CAN I TRUST YOU? What if things don’t go right what am I suppose to then? DIE?!! “Jeremy said.

"Jeremy can you please promise that you won’t try to kill yourself for just one week? Just make me that promise and after a week of living this life of yours if you are not satisfied, come back here and I will help!?" Asher said.

"Ok I will make you that promise! I won't try to kill myself for a week! So see you in a week’s time Asher! Bye for now, and thank you!?" Jeremy said.

"Thank you and good luck with everything Jeremy!" Asher said.

 

Jeremy starts to walk home and sees something out of the corner of his eye. Before he had time to react these kids from his class started calling him fagot, dick sucker and cum drowning queen! They were yelling out loud and it was like surprising no-one came outside their homes or apartments to see what was happening. They were so close to me that my heart started to race and sweat started to build up. I thought I was to going to have a heart attack. Maybe my heart was going to just quit, or even jump out of my chest! I thought things couldn't get any worse when they did. I heard Brandon's voice over all the other kids, there must have been 8 or 10 people. He yelled, “Hey Jeremy remember what you did to me in school today? I told you I would have something for you and that time is NOW!!!" Before he finished that last part I felt a harsh to kick to my gut and another to my back! Before I could curl up in a ball, 8-10 kicks were delivered everywhere, even some from Brandon. I couldn't do anything other than lie there and take it! Every time I would try to get up some kid would push me down while another would hold my other side while spitting in my face calling me a fagot, and saying fagots don't belong in their school! I felt hurt in more places than one. Brandon stopped the rest of his groupies and told them to hold me down. He got on top of me and I felt like crap and probably looked it too. So Brandon leans in and whispers in my ear, like I did to him, “REMEMBER this!” in a sarcastic voice. He moved to my left side and snapped my arm like I did to him. The look on his face was an evil grin of nothing but happiness seeing me in pain. They put tape over my mouth, as soon as it happened and I screamed bloody murder! You had to be there to experience the pain I went through. I mean, he didn't stop there. He finished up on me like I did him with a broken nose, broken arm, cracked ribs and bruises all over my body.

 

Now I truly understood why he said my turn is coming, and it’s now!! Once Brandon broke everything that he wanted to, I couldn't fight back let alone even keep my eyes open. I was slipping into the darkness and was glad because when my body fell asleep I couldn't hear or feel anything anymore. I mean, once I was knocked out, I was out! My mind was in a black abyss where I couldn't see or feel anything. So I got up from this black abyss if you can call it that. I got up and the ground felt like nothing kind of like air almost. It was pretty sweet other than it is creepy as fuck. I didn't know what was going to happen and I didn't know where I was or what my brain had in store for me. Out of nowhere this light appears, this floating white orb was right in front of me. Doing nothing except floating with its white color you couldn't see anything it was so white that it was blinding. Then after batting my eyes a couple of times I started to see stuff more clearly. I soon realized I was in a hospital like doctors and nurses were rushing around me, knocking into other doctors on their way. They were trying to hook up these wires and pads on me to be sure everything worked. As they finished hooking up the wires they realized that I was awake and this nurse came to me. I thought… OMG! He is cute! He had short black hair, fairly tan skin, hazel eyes, with plump lips that were cherry colored. I wanted to kiss those lips! When he spoke his voice was this calm, gentle, passionate caring person’s voice. I felt blessed that he wasn’t a creepy person. I thought that at the time! He made me melt into a puddle of liquid and asked me my name.

 

" My name is Jeremy Redford and what is yours?! "Mine is Jonny"

"Nice to meet you Jonny, why am I here?! Who found me? How long have I been out?!"

"Well Jeremy one of those houses you were near called it in! You are lucky! It could have been far worse!"

"Have I been here long? Did you guys do any tests so far?!"

"No Jeremy we haven't done any tests or anything other than to hook up these wires to you and the machine!"

After Jonny explained how they found me, I began to calm down where my heart wasn't racing so fast. I started to remember why I'm here in the first place, but nothing felt wrong with me when I moved my arm, it didn't feel broken. I lifted up my shirt and there were no bruises or anything. Like it didn't even happen to me, and then, it hit me! This isn't a hospital! I’m somewhere else! I must be still un-conscious and still lying on the ground a few blocks away from my house. I started to panic! I ripped off the wires and patches, got my clothes and took off towards the door. But when I got there the door was locked from the other side. How am I supposed to get out now? I turned around and there were 5 doctors or maybe I should say minions. They came at me with everything they had. One would try to jab me in the right side while another would try to get me in the neck and the others weren't even trying anything… I tried to dodge the best I could as one with a needle tried go for my arm. I dodged to the right and 2 more needles came fast as hell, one going for my neck while the other one going for my stomach. I was twisting my body where the needles wouldn't touch me. My luck held, none had yet, until I felt a sharp pain in my right leg and it went numb right away. I kicked the black doctor that shot me in my leg. He stumbled backwards holding his chest, as now it was 2 on 1. So I started to kick wildly and crazy. I made contact with one of them once in awhile. The other 3 sat back and watched me fight. I decided to step it up a notch and grabbed one by the arm and twisted his arm to drop the needle. He did, after what felt like 5 minutes of me twisting his arm. By the time it hit the floor, I had the doctor/minion grabbing his own arm. This doctor looked evil, with a black doctor’s coat and tan colored face with brown eyebrows pointed slightly down wards. Like an evil smiley face. But from the way he was struggling he wanted out of my death grip. One more twist should break his arm, like I did with Brandon’s. It was funny what I did to him. In a way I was wrong for what I did, so I mean, right? Now I'm fighting 5 on 1 and that isn't fair is it? But I have to do whatever to survive! One more twist and it should break. Wrong! Two twists more did it. OMG! I must have twisted his arm like 10 times because any other person’s arm would have snapped with half the pressure. I laughed at the sound it made, it made a farting sound. LOL! I dropped his arm it was like rubber after it snapped. I wasn't done, not yet. I had three more to deal with, and one got up and came over to me before I could speak he asked me, "What do you think you are doing? I mean do you even know how to fight or at least fake like you know what you are doing?!!"

 

"What are you talking about? I'm trying OK? Leave me alone! What is this place? How do I escape or something!?" Jeremy said.

"I'm talking about do you know how to fight or not! And I'm glad you are trying, but luckily for you these guys are noobs or you would be in real trouble! And, you can't escape without defeating me and the rest of the people! Hahaha, hehehe!!!" He said.

 

"I do know how to fight and I already broke one guys arm. The other one I kicked in the stomach! Wow! Really! I have to defeat you and the rest of you? That’s a lot! Well maybe I have a chance with the beginners!?" Jeremy said.

" Good Luck!" He said.

Now, "FIGHT!"

The first guy came over and he must have been 3 times as big as me! I felt like a peewee in a big boys’ fight! How cynical of these people to do that to me. This guy looked like a half baked half cooked type guy with blonde eye brows and red hair down to his ears. It looked cute on him, but now isn't the time for that. I have to fight for my life and that’s if I survive!

He threw a punch to my left and hit me the face, the pain that came with it was incredibly mind blowing. Then he threw a right hook to my jawbone. I felt it dislocate, even in this nightmare I felt my own blood as it trickled down. I will feel that in the morning! One more hit is all I could stand from this guy that could murder me in his sleep. I tried to take a swing at him and I missed terribly! He laughed at me. I must try harder or I will surely lose this battle because it’s the only way out! I tried to make a right hook, but when it hit him, it didn't even bother him let alone even sting on his skin. I felt ashamed at this point. I tried again this time harder than before. I hit him with such force that it made him stop laughing and that look he gave me. I had shivers running up my spine! I just knew this wasn't going to be easy. He tried to retaliate but it didn't work. I knew he was going to try the left hook this time, but I blocked that one. The next one won't be as easy to block. He tried again but this time high kicked me then followed with a spinning leg sweep. Both of those combined to throw me back against a wall that I didn't even know existed. Blood was pouring out of me, swollen lips, bruised arms and badly beaten knuckles. I didn't even know if I had what it took to finish the job. I pulled myself up with the help of the wall. Before I knew what was happening he came towards me with this cocky attitude. He rushed to my side then threw in the corner and started to pound me in the chest and worked his way down to my gut. He worked that over until he started to sweat. He called someone over to finish what he started. This guy had blonde hair past his eyes and his face is as flawless and smooth as a baby’s bottom. His eyes were this reddish tint that looked so hawt on him! He gave me a smile with teeth that are straight and white and pretty until it changed into a dirty look that said. You are cute, but I'm still going to fuck you up! He came closer and closer as each step made my heart skip a beat, like any moment I'm going to die. All these hurtful things were going through my head. How he was going to finish what the other guy started? When he finally got to me, I was numb and scared shitless of the pain I was feeling. Hopefully, he will take it easy on me. If not, I'm screwed and tattooed! He lifted up my face and spoke to me in a whisper, "I'm going to take it easy on you, like fake it when I'm hitting you. Some might feel real though, so hold on. Whatever you do fake it as I go along. Ok!?" he said.

I nodded in response, like I understood. Hopefully, I’ll get a break after all, while this cutie was faking hitting me. I felt happy, but couldn't show it. I had to look to be in pain. I looked over at the others who were amazed that I could take so much after that huge guy. I winced once or twice and then it was my turn. I raised my sore arms and I had to get this right, I whipped him around and kicked him in the back, playfully though, just like we planned all along. He fell to his knees and told me, "To make it seem like it was real and he would do the rest!" he said.

I placed my knee in his back and took both arms in my hands and stepped back hearing some bones crack! He started to yell out, screaming in pain. I wasn't even trying to hurt him then I let him go and he fell to the ground that did exist. He twitched but after few moments his body didn't move. I felt happy that he helped me but in a way I felt bad that I had to play along to survive. Am I that bad at fighting? Does that happen to me a lot? After that round the others thought I could pass and get out of this nightmare. I woke after that but with a reminder that it could happen again. So I need to be aware of what kind of trouble I get into!? I woke up, finally, I had to blink a couple of times to see everything was back to normal. I thanked god that! I returned back to reality as all the pain returned to my body: the broken arm, bruised ribs, and a split lip. I don’t care to mention at the moment! I tried to get up but couldn't. I felt crippled. So I tried to crawl with one arm and I thought I had enough strength to get up when I came to a wall. I used it to pull myself up. I finally got up and held onto the wall for dear life so I wouldn’t fall down back to the ground. I started to walk on shaky legs and knees that wouldn't support me enough to walk on my own.

I felt like shit, more like, I deserve to live and no-one around to help. Please help me. After all I'm just a kid that got dealt a bad hand. I looked up and I saw my house and I’m back to a world that don't love me enough to come looking for me. How long was I out? I mean I left at what 10 or 11 pm? It's about 5 am, I need to get home and go to sleep for school. Great!! School, how fun is it going to be seeing Brandon and Sam?! No fun at all, it's going to kill me literally! After about 10-15 minutes of holding onto the wall I finally had to leave it as I got close to my house. I could already tell by the way my heart skipped that...that house in front of me reminded me of all the bad memories I had mixed with just few good times. Finally, once I got to my house I went around to the back where the tree is by my window. I try to climb the tree next to the house and that was a task! My legs are killing me, my ribs hurt and with only one arm to use, it would be an experience that I would not soon forget. "Where's a ladder when you need one!?" Jeremy said. I put my leg on a branch while my other leg tried to support me! I finally got my legs on the branch, but I had to be quicker or the branch would break for sure. I leaned up and got on the next branch. Now is the time to be an athletic person! Lifting myself up by both arms even though my left arm is busted. I bit my bottom lip to stop from screaming out loud! So much pain is going through that arm it was un-bearable, more than anything I had yet to experience. Once I got a little closer to my window I had to climb onto the roof! This is going to be a task and a half. I really didn't want to use my left arm again, but I knew that was the only way to get up on the roof. So I tried to pull myself up, but the first time I tried it was too much to handle for me not to scream out in pain. Tears were forming on my face, more like streams of tears. Any moment I would start a full blown eye jerking crying session... Only if I could lift the upper section of my body I could use my right arm to do the rest! Right, sure. I had to laugh to get the pain out of my mind. After that it was simple, not really, but once I had my upper body on the guardrail it was painful trying to reach everything to get the rest of my body up! It didn't matter what I used, every shingle ripped off the roof with just by a little pressure. So after pulling off several, I finally got one that stayed and I tested it. The shingle stayed in place so I grabbed and used it. I strained my right arm to its maximum to pull me and I also used my shoes for grip, luckily they were new ones. But after this I don't think they will pass for new ones. I finally managed to get myself onto the roof with tears falling like buckets from my eyes onto my lips and down my neck. I was a mess and I thought of taking a shower, but with all these cuts it would be a serious task to stop from screaming at the shear pain of warm water. I knew I needed to, but how to get passed my mother would be another task that I didn't want to deal with right now. So I crept into my room, got un-dressed fighting to get my t-shirt off from my left side off. Just lifting up my left arm with my right arm was hell. I needed to grab something from my bed like a pillow and bite down for me to rip off the rest of the t-shirt. Once I had the pillow in my mouth I thought it was going to be easy, but it wasn’t! I mean, I wanted to scream so bad, but my mother would have heard me so I settled for little whimpers. So, after I got the t-shirt off, I started to re-think just what exactly had happened in the past few hours of leaving this house. I met a hottie at the lake and his name is Asher. What a cute name/picture flashed before my eyes! It reminded me of every detail of him in the dark and in the light. How his body’s color is pale but with a tint of pink or whatever you call regular skin color. Those eyes of his were kinda weird with those golden globes or even rings around his pupils.

 

----To be continued

Thank you for reading. Comment, Review, Anything.

Remijay & Ricky_writer ((Hugz)) Take Care and Be Safe!

Comment, Concerns, Review. Anything, will be accepted. Thank you Remijay
This story is in no way, shape or form to be sold. Everyone in this story is fictional, meaning they're not real. If by any chance you want to copy my work, please write me and ask. Thank you Remijay <br /><br />Oct 19th, 2011 , (Author)Remijay
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..