Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 6,571 Words
  • 1,471 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Innocence Of Night - 5. Chapter 5

I hope you guys/gals are enjoying the revision of this story... Sadly there isnt any comments or reviews yet, which is a let down. However, Shrugz..
Enjoy Remijay <3

The Innocence Of Night

Chapter 5

 

When I was done crying I wiped away my tears and felt the ones that soaked Asher’s t-shirt. I looked up with watery eyes into the most beautiful set of eyes imaginable. They took my breath away to say the least. We shared that gaze for as long as possible without either of us blinking. Words couldn’t even begin to describe the way I felt at that moment. It was as if time stood still, just for me, to look at the most beautiful teenager in the world. I don’t know how long or for what reason, but I started to think of the night slightly before I fell into the icy water. I now know that I have made my mind up. I wanted to spend my life with someone that saved me. If only Asher knew how I felt about him at that moment!

“Hey! Why don’t we get up and start to head back to my place for you to meet the rest of the gang?!”

“Sure, but before we go may I at least ask you a question? I know it might sound weird coming from me, but please let me ask?!” Before Asher could finish I asked him, “Asher what do you like about me at this moment?”

“Well let’s see. I like that you are open minded *giggle* and not afraid to ask questions! I don’t really know you well enough personally to answer that question!”

“Well, thank you for saying that, it means a lot to me. You are somewhat honest with me, but let’s get back on the subject of meeting the rest of the gang! Could you help me? I’m shy and scared around people that I don’t know…. So please, could you stay by my side for just tonight?!”

“I will do one better. I won’t even think about leaving while you’re there with me. Although you might freak once you find out where I live. Ok… I just think that it won’t be long before we are out of there!?”

“Whatever that is supposed to mean, thank you accepting me in my weakest hour!”

“No problem what are friends for anyways?”

We started to walk and that’s when I saw a blur coming from the store across the street, it was like I could see the lines of where a person was just at. I looked and still couldn’t see anything so I asked Asher if he could see anything?

“Why, what’s up?” said Asher getting concerned for me.

“Nothing I don’t think, I just thought that it was something that’s all…but never mind now! There’s nothing to worry about!” I said looking away and walking.

 

We just dropped the conversation we had going and kept walking at a steady pace, a few minutes went by and still silence. He wasn’t going to say anything and I thought about what I was going to say if I was going to act like a retard doing it. So I chickened out and that flame of courage just left me and I felt just nervous as we got closer to the place that Asher was taking me. All of sudden I heard a noise coming from the left of me. I didn’t know what it was so I clung to Asher! He just looks over at me and it didn’t bother him one bit, nothing ever did.

“What’s the matter with you? Scared, or did something spook you!?” he said, smiling with a somewhat semi half grin and a giggle that followed.

Oh, if he only knew that it wasn’t that funny; if he only knew that it wasn’t the same without family; if only he knew that love has no meaning to me! I wanted it all to go away, so I can have some clarity. I don’t think he realized that, the way he was acting around me. But I’m glad that I finally was able to find him and have him grab me by my arm once again. The way he touched me sent shivers up and down my spine. I don’t know what he is planning, but hopefully it’s something to remember.

As we got closer to the place he was taking me I couldn’t help but to look at him with a smile or a blush whichever one came first! I knew at that moment we had a connection and to only have him would be a blessing for all to see, but I guess life has its moments and this isn’t one of them.

As we got closer and closer…the only reason I knew was because he said every few feet that we only had a little left to go. Every time it felt like I would die and be born again the way my heart kept racing and my hands kept getting sweaty. I just wanted to run, hide and not show my face to anyone new.

He finally said something after a little while, “Hey could I ask you a question? You have been awfully quiet. Is everything okay with you at the moment or are you going to run on me?!”

“I…I’m… sorry it’s just been one of those days that nothing makes sense to me anymore!” Jeremy said turning his head down so his hair would hide his face from Asher.

“Ok…If you say so, but hey we are here! So don’t freak out on me. Once you see where I live…ok?!” Asher said looking at me with a sparkle in his eye.

I looked up into those beautiful eyes and was overwhelmed with a heat that could melt an Ice Berg. I just stood there with my heart beating so damn fast that I thought for sure I was going to die. Looking at Asher as long as possible, but I had to break it because I didn’t know what was going to happen if I didn’t. When I looked away with a blush going deeper and deeper until my face was almost grimace red. I turned back around to only find that Asher was still looking at me with that sparkle in his eyes.

We turned to go in but me just stood there not wanting to break free from my courage that been building, but it soon left me. Only to be replaced by fear and that fear grew and grew until I was practically trembling and swaying with fear for my life.

Third person … Asher speaking

Asher didn’t give it another thought when he put his arm around Jeremy for support and only then did he realize that Jeremy was shaking like a leaf.

Asher soon calmed Jeremy down enough to start walking only a little bit at a time but it was surely going to be worth it. Asher went in first to warn everyone he had a friend there with him and left Jeremy behind to stay by himself. Jeremy soon wanted to bolt for fear that he wasn’t going to fit in here at all, as Asher was being too slow to return…

Jeremy finally had enough and followed Asher peeking around a stack of cars, maybe 10 or 15, but a stack none the less. He jumped, like almost out of his skin, when someone said something to him. “Hey! What are you doing here?! You aren’t supposed to be here! Where’s your parents you imp?!”

He grabbed Jeremy by the collar and slammed him into the stack of cars, threatening him, telling him to get lost, only to be slammed into the stack of cars again. Jeremy couldn’t even cry out for the fear was too much. As he let Jeremy go, he hit the dirt with a thud and couldn’t even get up to walk or run. And that’s when Jeremy looked up at the guy and saw his surreal beauty.

This guy had most beautiful blonde hair ever made and his face was one of the most attractive teenage faces that Jeremy has ever seen in his life. Still trembling, he kept looking at this guy. His face was so beautiful that nothing could distract Jeremy from it when he noticed the guy’s lips were so plump and defined at the same time. He wondered what they would feel like.

The guy smiled and made it disappear from his face. Jeremy kept looking at him and when he tried to get up he only got pushed back down. Only to start again with the looks of this guy again, he wanted to keep looking but he didn’t dare look down to see more. So he left it alone because he didn’t dare try to say anything, for fear that the guy might kill him or something.

But that only made it worse with every passing thought, the guy only smiled at him. “Wh….wha….what….do…do…do…you…want…from….me?” asked Jeremy.

“Oh nothing, just knowing what you are doing here would be pleasure enough for me!?”

“I…I…I…came…with…with…Asher!” that’s all he could get out before he blacked out, only to wake up, with people around him worried for him. Jeremy blinked a couple of times before he saw everyone looking at him. Jeremy jumped up and started to run as fast as he could before anyone could catch him, but by the time he got to the gate of the junk yard three teenage kids were standing there waiting for him. He could only turn around and be scared like hell when he saw that the kids were also standing right behind him!

 

“I…I…wasn’t…trying….to…do anything…I…was” he got interrupted when he saw Asher turn the corner with someone a little older than him stepping in line with him. Asher came closer to Jeremy only to find out that Jeremy was scared shitless by his reaction to meeting the group of kids.

“What did you guys do to him? I only left him for maybe 10 minutes, you assholes!” Asher said with hate in his voice!

“I…I…I’m going to go now…I’m…sor…sorry…Asher…but…but…I…can’t…be…here tonight!” Jeremy said turning around to go home.

Asher called out to him, but Jeremy didn’t reply, he only kept walking away. When he got to the gate the three teenagers were still standing there with smiles on their faces. Jeremy asked them to move and that’s what they did. Asher came running towards him, only have Jeremy say, “I’m sorry Asher but I can’t tonight. Ok? I like you but the bunch your hanging with I can’t deal with, not after what that one guy did to me!?”

“I know I know…I’m so, so, so, sorry. What he did to you…He is being punished right now for it! Ok? So can we please try this again? I want you to meet someone special and his name Patrick!”

“Look I’m sorry, but maybe in a couple of days I will be back. After, I can get this out of my head. I will never be out of your life forever, just not tonight…I…I…want to clear my head from tonight! Can you at least give me that much…please Asher?” Jeremy said almost in tears over this thing with that guy.

“The guy that did that to you, his name is Travis. He’s like the body guard for everyone here, including me. He just assumed that you were here to kill someone so he just didn’t think anything of it until now!”

“Ok…well still could you at least give me until tomorrow night to figure things out? You should know where I live. You know everything about me; at least that’s what you say. So drop by tomorrow night with the guy you were with when you saw me! Ok…I promise that I won’t try to kill myself tonight… You got my word on it, ok!?”

“Ok. I’ll drop by sometime tomorrow night. And I will bring Blake, that’s who was with me…and I’m glad that you aren’t going to try to kill yourself…so see you tomorrow night, Right!?”

“Yes! And thank you for tonight even though it didn’t go all that well with me meeting everyone. So yeah, see you sometime tomorrow night…sweet dreams!” Jeremy said with lustful eyes.

“Sweet dreams to you too!”

They parted and Jeremy was walking back to his house, which was on the other side of the city, so discovered he didn’t know how to get back to his house from here. He had never been to this side of town before and by the time he finished that thought, he heard something coming up from behind him, instead of looking he just started to run for his life. When he got to a pretty well lit spot he stopped and slid down to rest a bit and that’s when Asher came out of hiding and asked him what’s up with him. Asher scared the fuck out of him doing so.

Back to Jeremy speaking

I was holding my heart even more now than I was before, looking up at Asher and kicked him for scaring the hell outta me. Asher *giggled* and asked “Why were you running, did I scare you that much?” “Yes you did Asher and why are you following me, I don’t need anyone to follow me. I will find my own way home by morning, ok?!”

“It wasn’t that I was following Jeremy…it’s that I know you didn’t know where you were going, so I just tagged along with you! And also so I could find your house tomorrow night!” “Well you did scare me and now that you are out of hiding why don’t you just walk me home, that’s the only way you’re getting out of being hit or kicked again…Deal?!”

“Deal!” added Asher with a smile and a *giggle*.

I always liked it when Asher smiled that sweet glowing smile that could melt a heart or break one if you give it a chance. I didn’t know what to say to Asher on the walk home. I didn’t want him to think that I was scared of his friends because I’m not, just one for now and that is Travis!

I started to think about the night and how it turned out this way and why I didn’t want to go there in the first place. I knew something like this was going to happen I just knew it. I looked over at Asher who, seemingly, wasn’t paying attention to me, but I knew he was there just by the way he walked. I knew that he was watching my every move just so that he wouldn’t feel like I was ready to pounce on him or something. Believe me; I wanted to so bad! I just didn’t think he was that way, you know. For someone that isn’t afraid of anything that surely doesn’t say a lot!

I grabbed Asher by the arm and brought him to a stop. I didn’t know what I was doing at the moment, but I think Asher knew. I sat down waiting for Asher to do the same, he gave up after a little fight with himself. I wanted to ask him something but I just couldn’t bring myself to say it to him.

“Ash…Asher could I ask you a question? And be honest please!?”

“Sure what is it?”

“Um…I…ah…I don’t know really?! I mean you’re cute and funny plus caring I think but…”

“What…What is it? Are you going to ask me if I’m gay? Then the answer is Yes!”

“Thank god! I’m glad you said it for me…Ok. On to a different subject then!”

“Sure what do you wanna talk about? Before it gets too late!”

“Oh yeah forgot about that part! Um I don’t know really…!”

Before I knew what hit me, Asher leaned over and kissed me, like really kissed me! I didn’t know how to react, but I can tell you this, those lips of his were so juicy and plump that I let him take me right there! I returned his kiss and we made out with our tongues twisting and tasting each other, making war or love with each other, I don’t know. I didn’t want this to end so I grabbed Asher by the back his head and pulled him into me even more, mashing his lips against mine.

I love the taste of him so sweet and delicious and I wanted more. Soon I was on my back and he was on top grinding into me and I loved the sensation he was giving me. I started to grind against him as well and with more force. I wanted every last bit of him I wanted to feel his body all over me.

I could clearly feel his dick rubbing against my stomach and it sent shivers up my spine and back down it. The way he just kept grinding into me and me doing the same, I didn’t want the sensation to ever stop. His cock felt so good rubbing me up and down and up and down. He pressed more weight onto me for me to feel him even more… We eventually had to come up for air. I looked him in the eyes and those eyes, Omygod, how they were sparkling! We couldn’t break that contact no matter what happened. His eyes were a perfect shade of blue and the more you looked into them the more they filled you up.

By this time I was on Cloud Nine and willing to give myself to Asher totally! I didn’t want this to end! While I was looking at him he was looking at me and searching my soul. I could feel it and it was heavenly to say the least.

We broke eye contact and went for another round of lip locking to see which one of us would win. I didn’t care; his sweet juicy lips were the only thing keeping me from passing out right there. He lifted up my shirt and slid it off me without breaking our kiss. I tried to do the same, but it didn’t happen, so we had to break our lips just for a few seconds.

We still shared that searching the soul eye contact after we got his shirt off. I was back to kissing him, I would never get tired of kissing him… He sent me to heaven and back! I felt weightless against him. I started to lick and suck his ear lobe and nibble maybe just a little bit. I moved down to his neck to get a better taste of him. I heard him moan a sweet moan that sent shivers up my spine again.

I continued to nibble on his neck just he started to grind into me again. The more I did that the more he would grind into me. I knew he couldn’t last long so I licked a trail from his neck down to one of his nipples, which are little pink knobs that were very erect and whenever I would lick or nibble on them he would squirm and shake. He was so adorable when he did that, I didn’t want to stop. I went further down his body to taste that delight of his silky smooth skin.

Getting to his naval, I flicked my tongue against it just a little to tease him! I licked circles around it just to hear him groan in pleasure and moan in absolute bliss. He would arch his back and push his dick into me more… I didn’t want him to cum just yet, so I licked a trail down to his waist line listening to him moan, knowing he was enjoying what I was doing. I didn’t want to actually get him off yet, so I kissed him deep on his delicious lips tasting that sweet nectar and craving more of it and wanting more of him.

The more I kissed him the more I wanted him and it was absolute pleasure for me. I loved this little session with him and if he really wanted this, I wasn’t going to deny him any of it. I stopped kissing long enough to tease him and pull down his pants. I think he knew because of the way he moaned into my ear and it sent me soaring into the clouds ahead. He pulled down his pants just a little to tease me with his pubic hair, what little there was I might add. I rubbed my free hand through it, feeling the soft bush, making me want to taste what was below it. I didn’t think it was going to go this far, but who am I deny myself pleasure with this dreamy boy. It took my breath away when I went down to inhale that lovely smell of his! My dick was aching for release but as long as he was receiving pleasure, I didn’t want to organism yet. I wanted him to go first just so I could taste his nectar that made my mouth water so!

I was basically drooling, wanting to taste that nectar of his. I could feel his cock beginning to throb in my hand and what a good length he had at the moment! I wanted it in my mouth! I was moments away from tasting it for the first time in my life. I was lost in the moment; I didn’t know how to do the things that my body was doing at the time.

My instincts took over and allowed me enjoy this moment in time. I was in a fog where the only thing I wanted was for that cock to be in my mouth feeling it throb and ache for release my mouth. It was for that release; I went down and took the head of his cock into my mouth awaiting the moment.

He pushed me off of him and in that moment I was lost and speechless to say the least. I didn’t know what I did or didn’t do, but he didn’t want to continue anymore. My member was aching for him to continue…

“I…I…cant. I’m sorry, but I just can’t right now! It’s not you, or maybe it is, but I just can’t right now!”

“What do you mean you can’t? I thought you loved it! You moaned loud enough to make me think that you really liked it!? Right?!”

He was lost in the moment with me I think, he was right though, this was going way too far! Especially, since we were on a street in front of some houses and luckily no-one came out to investigate the noise coming from us. He let me think that it was all right to do what we did just then and I couldn’t believe that he let me go that far!

 

“I…I…ah…Um…I’m gonna go! I’m sorry Jeremy, but I can’t! If we go back to your place it might continue. We probably won’t be able to stop ourselves! So I will see you tomorrow, okay?”

“Huh? Oh yeah! See ya tomorrow night, Ok? Bye for now, Asher!”

We separated at the corner leading my house, but his eyes weren’t on me they were on the street not willing to look me in the eyes. I just stood there waiting for him to say something else, but he didn’t, nothing at all. He turned to go back to the junk yard and I couldn’t help but to think this was entirely my fault, just like everything else in my life! I left him standing there and went toward my house, as I was walking I couldn’t stop thinking that I actually was going to go through with it! I have been dreaming about this for so long. I couldn’t believe it! Was I really going to do that on a street?! For crying out loud!!!

I finally made it back into my house, shut the door and locked it. I went to take a shower just to cool off from the session that we had with each other; it just sucks that we didn’t get to finish.

Later on into the night I was alone with nobody there to keep me company not even a mouse was heard, only the outside noises kept me from going insane! I didn’t want to be alone and afraid of what might happen to me and there is my mother leaving me yesterday. I don’t know what to do. I have never had anyone walk out of my life before. It’s a release to know that I won’t have to listen to or pretend that I care for that sorry, worthless, piece of shit of a so called mother anymore.

I went bed around four am thinking that I should go to school tomorrow, but don’t know whether or not Sam will be there. I don’t want to be around him anymore than I have to. Brandon, on the other hand, I really and seriously do not want to be around him; I’m not afraid of what he can do to me, it’s that I don’t any more drama in my life than there has to be.

The last thought to cross my mind was that Asher was great looking, even in the darkness of the night. I didn’t think at the time that anything would come from Asher. I liked the way he held me close, even if that connection between us is un-natural to say the least. Finally, my eyes started to get heavy and were weighed down by my sleepiness. The only thing that kept repeating was that session Asher and I had… It was and 1s the most exciting thing that has ever happened in my life!

My dream that night, I woke up with it being sunny outside and with the sun beating down on me, being both bright but somehow gloomy. I finally got to open my eyes to see where I was… I am in a field of some sort. I didn’t think that anything would start, but this a dream, after all. I think, right, a dream. But, why does it feel so lively, so rich with so much color like I’m living as the day is long?! Who knows, right? Just keep in mind this a dream and nothing bad come from it! MAYBE?

As I was standing, the ground started to shake. I can hear crumbling of some sort not far from here. I ran to the noise and there stood Sam stomping on the ground. I had to look way up at Sam… Sam is a Giant in this dream world of mine. I was gawking at him. I couldn’t move or stand for very long as the ground shook and changed from a solid to liquid! I started to sink into it and once I was up to my armpits in this mixture of sand, water, dirt, rocks and whatever else there was. I was stuck with nowhere to run or hide. Sam came over and ripped me up and out of the ground. He threw me up into the air and slammed me down onto the ground. I didn’t know how to else to react, but get up and run for my life getting as far from Sam as possible, but he was always one step from killing me with his now, however big feet he had.

The scenery changed before my eyes and I was running from roof top to roof top trying to get away from Sam, but Sam wasn’t chasing me anymore! Before I knew it I had to stop from falling head first onto concrete about 50 feet down. I stopped just in time and when I turned around Brandon was right there with a smirk on his face. There was cockiness about him that always made me squirm, sending shivers running up my spine. This isn’t good I thought looking over my shoulder to the concrete below and then looking at Brandon still with that cocky smirk!

He put one finger on me and started to press harder and harder making me push back just enough to make sure that I didn’t fall back first to the floor below. One more step backwards is all it would take to make me fall. I didn’t think he would actually do something like this, one minute; this is just a dream after all. I tried my best to think of different things to make this one go away. But I couldn’t, the more I tried the more Brandon kept pushing me back. I just let go and fell backwards hitting the ground with such force that I thought I was dead, to say that would be awesome right now. Sure enough, I was still breathing, just not moving much. I rolled over finally, stood and I was at a cliff and looking over it! Looking down at this bottomless pit of Black, I looked over my shoulder just to make sure nothing was there to push me to my doom.

I heard growling and heavy breathing behind me, the fear of what is to come was too great for me. I wanted to panic, but slowly looked up and around this hell of a place. When I saw the demon, of my worst nightmares coming alive it only took me a few seconds to realize that this would be the last for me. I sat down thinking before anything could happen that this is going to get very interesting and very quickly I said to myself!

I looked up and the demon wasn’t there anymore. I could still see him and his wings flapping in the winds of hell. I didn’t want to look for him. I just stood perfectly still to make sure he didn’t catch on to the fear inside me and was so grateful at the moment. Thunder cracked over the sky above only to make me jump. I trembled shaking more and more physically. I was trying not to pass out before I knew what actually hit me. It was the demon and he swiped at me taking me by my arm and throwing me into the air against an invisible wall of some sort, my body ached and the pain came along with it.

I have no strength to defeat this demon. I couldn’t even stand let alone beat him at his own game. I was left to die, but not before the demon tried one last time to get me and rip me to pieces.

I woke up panting and sweating. it came out of me in buckets, my bed was soaked. I couldn’t get my breath to calm down, not at all, for like twenty minutes. I sat there on that bed taking in quick and worthless breathes to calm down. Finally, my breathing began to go back to normal with the mental image of the demon coming back and finishing the job.

I thought to myself, “Why am I having all these fucked up dreams? These dreams never were so serious that I would wake up with sweat and me breathing for my very life!” I couldn’t stop thinking about that dream. It was almost way too real to be anything other than real! I jumped out of bed looking all around making sure that I wasn’t still in a dream state or anything. Once I realized that I was back in reality, I went to take a steaming hot shower to melt away that dream… I hope that it works!

The shower over, I looked in the mirror and couldn’t even tell where I had any bruises, it looked like everything had melted away on my body. That shower was awesome, if it can do that. I got dressed in what seemed like Goth clothes, but I didn’t care about what I looked like, only that it was me and I was happy.

I walked down stairs opened the fridge and grabbed the milk and then the cereal from the cupboard. I ate what seemed like nothing else than worthless food. I finished up and put the dishes in the dishwasher along with the others. I turned it on and left the house going to the mall to buy something that would distract me from this world of self hate and greedy people.

I finally got there by two buses and a train; the mall looked deserted of people, good I thought no-one to ask me whether I’m supposed to be in school or something. I walked in and all the cold air came rushing at me. I didn’t know what to do at the mall. I could play some games the jeepers of Game connection. I could go see a movie or buy a new pair of jeans or something that would make me like my appearance more. Ok, maybe today wasn’t just a good day!? I watched as the line for the movies thinned out and what did I see? Brandon and some of his groupies were with him. I turned around but not quick enough.

Brandon called out to me from the line and I turned to meet him even if I really didn’t want to. He said to me, “Hey faggot! What are you doing here? This place isn’t for the likes of you!?”

I didn’t say anything. I just turned around to leave, but Brandon wouldn’t let it go not by far… “I’m talking to you Faggot! I don’t see any other person here that is one! What’s the matter you can’t take what I’m giving, huh? Huh queer, nothing at all? Well fine be that way!” He came at me and I dodged to the left, but he came back and picked me up and threw me in the little stream type thing with coins and shit. They laughed and walked off leaving me to my wet self walking around the mall in gothic clothes wet none the less. I came to a store and walked around it to find something that is dry for now.

They let me changed into my new pair of pants that are denim jeans with little rips in them plus a t-shirt with a saying…saying, *Family’s are not what life is about!* I liked it a lot.

I brought it and wore it out. I came to a game store and started to put the money in the change machine. When Brandon came over and slammed me into it leaving another bruise that would definitely be there in an hour or so. Leaving to rub out the sore, I went to play some racing games only to think of Asher and what he might be doing at this time of day.

Later on that day I left the mall taking the train and two buses back home where I would wait for Asher and this guy named Blake to come visit. Before then I ordered some pizza as I’m fucking starving. I’m glad that I bought some cool clothes, at least I think, I look better in them. I waited around for Asher and Blake and the more I waited the more bored I got with every passing hour. I looked at the clock, it was getting late like 7 pm.

The sun was down already and nothing but dark outside. I loved the night as there was no-one to bother you in your home. Well a knock finally came to the front door and I ran to answer it finding Asher and Blake standing there with smiles on their faces. “I am so fucking happy to see you guys, you don’t know how much!”

“I think we do! Are we going to stand at this door, or are you going to invite us in?!”

“Sure come in come in!”

“This is Blake…Blake this is Jeremy! The one I told you about!”

“Oh yes. How are you today Jeremy? Glad you’re still amongst the living I suppose. *giggle*”

“Yeah I’m ok I guess. I had one fucked up dream last night, and then I went to the mall and got thrown in the stream type thing so I had to buy a pair of jeans and also a t-shirt. You like?! I then went to game connection to play some games and Brandon slammed me into the change machine so I left and came here waiting for you guys to show up. Also it’s nice to meet you Blake! Glad you came!”

“Glad to be here I guess. Um I guess Asher wanted me to come for a reason, I don’t know of just yet? Do you know why?!”

“No, sorry Blake I have no clue. I wish he would tell us already!”

“Alright. Alright, already! Um I guess I should tell you why I thought it was a good idea last night to come over…You see Jeremy um…we…I mean you see…”

“Were vampires Jeremy, that’s what knuckle head was trying to say!”

“By your reaction, he didn’t tell you did he?…I guess not so yeah there ya are, we’re vampires and it’s a secret for the humans not to know, but since you like Asher so much we thought it was a good idea! Right, Asher?!”

“Right, right. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you Jeremy! It’s just that I didn’t think you were going to like me that much?! So I held off on telling you…Is alright that we are vampires? I don’t want to scare you off! You mean a lot to me!”

“I see. Well Asher, Blake, can I have like 5 minutes to go over what I just found out? It’s not every day that you come across vampires! So please. I will stay right here, but my brain has to absorb what it has just been told…so hold on! Also, would you care for anything to drink?”

“Um Jeremy, we don’t drink anything or eat anything that isn’t human, so I guess that answer would be what?”

“No I’m taking it… well. I’ll be right back!”

I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink when Asher came out of nowhere and made me jump for the second time in one day! “Jesus Asher! Why do you have to keep doing that!?”

“Well I just wanted to give you this!”

Asher handed me a necklace with a heart locket, it was so special I was in shock that he would buy something like that. “Um, well Asher it looks like there’s a piece missing. I’m taking it that you have the other half?!”

“Why yes, there is. Jeremy, I don’t know what made me buy it, but when I held it…It felt special to me and I thought of you!”

“Awwww, you shouldn’t have! Put it on me and wait with Blake. I don’t want to feel like we left him or something!”

Asher left the room and I poured me a glass of vodka and orange juice just to cope with knowing that Asher and Blake plus the others are vampires. I coughed a couple of times to clear my throat. Asher came running in and asked me what’s wrong. I told him nothing, just some liquor that I had… He said oh and left the room again.

TBC

Remijay <3 & Ricky_writer <3 ((Hugz)) Take Care and Be Safe!

Comment, Review, Vote!
This story is in no way, shape or form to be sold. Everyone in this story is fictional, meaning they're not real. If by any chance you want to copy my work, please write me and ask. Thank you Remijay <br /><br />Oct 19th, 2011 , (Author)Remijay
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..