Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 7,675 Words
  • 1,434 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Innocence Of Night - 6. Chapter 6 -- Dark Stormy Night

The Innocence Of Night

Chapter 6

Dark stormy night

 

Later that night walking back into the living room, I told both Asher and Blake that I love the fact that they are vampires, just as long as they don’t bite me or anything, unless I wanted to be bitten.

 

They both agreed and I asked Asher, "Do you feel like spending the night? I would to love get to know you more.”

“…” Asher didn’t reply

”Please, I don’t feel like being here alone, and I surely don’t want to go to the junk yard. So please stay with me, just for tonight?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

 

Asher laughed at first but then finally got what I was asking him. "Oh, sure... Sure Jeremy anything to make you feel more safe here. We can talk all night if you want. Just one question though, where are we going to sleep protected from the sun and everything?”

 

"We could put up some black curtains or maybe something that would block out of the sun light. I don’t want the one person who saved me to be burnt in the morning." I added with a wink.

 

“Blake, would you have a problem with me staying here tonight? If so, then I guess you will have to get over it." Asher said giggling. I giggled with him because he meant it as... sarcasm.

 

"I have no problem with it, even though if I would have said no, would you have listened anyway?" Blake asked Asher

 

“No, I wouldn’t have.” Asher stated

 

 

Blake left after that, leaving Asher and I to be alone finally. I sighed, with relief that they didn’t try anything with me. Even though I would have let them, just to see what it felt like. I slid down next to Asher turning on the TV and searching for something to watch.

 

Only to find, that like always, there was nothing to watch. I turned to Asher and said to him, "Do you want to finish what we started last night? I’m not going to force you to if you don’t want to. I was asking if you wanted that’s all. If you feel that we shouldn’t, then, I will respect your decision." I said with most seductive voice I could manage.

 

"I really don’t think that we should. We just met each other like two days ago. Let’s get to know each other first before doing anything that we might regret later. Ok?"

 

"Ok fair enough... So when do we start the getting to know each other part? I want to be able to express my emotions to you. But at the same time I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable."

 

"It’s ok, I understand perfectly… Just tell me when you get these feelings or emotions and I will help you through them… ok?"

"Agreed!" I said excitedly.

 

We talked all night, only stopping to use the bathroom or something. Soon it was time for bed, we slid into my bed for a good night’s rest. However, I had trouble falling asleep, I tossed and turned, wondering if I was bothering Asher at all. One look at him said I wasn’t, and then I remembered that Vampires don’t wake once they’re asleep for the day. Rolling next to him, I felt that he was cold, colder than cold actually. Asher felt as cold as ice and it was kinda hard to snuggle up to him, but I managed. I put my head on his shoulder and fell quickly to sleep, after inhaling his wonderful scent one last time.

I woke up first and I sensed something in the house or around the house outside. I couldn’t tell what it was just yet. I tried to get out of bed, wondering if Asher could sense my leaving, but he just laid there unmoving. It was kinda creepy to tell you the truth. I managed getting out of bed and looked behind me one last time, before leaving my room. I stood in the hallway listening to the sounds around me and for a second I couldn’t hear anything. Then turning one way then another I could hear it again. Hmmm, I wondered. Turning around, I walked swiftly back towards my bed, and picked up the knife next to the bed on nightstand ready for use it if I chose so. Putting on some clothes and throwing on some shoes, I walked back into the hallway. Once more, I heard the noise and to my surprise there was nothing and no one, only the bare floor. I walked a little around the upstairs searching for something out of place, but again finding nothing. There was nothing out of place, nothing moved at all. ‘This is strange!’ I told myself.

 

I slowly crept to the stairs going down one step at a time, looking at the walls to see any reflections that might present themselves. I bent my head over the side railing, but there was nothing to be seen…"hmmm." I wondered if maybe it’s just the wind outside or something like that, but this did not feel right, at all. Like something was trying to either get in or out before I noticed.

 

It scared the shit out of me when a sound came from my room. I knew it couldn’t have been Asher as he would be out until dark. I didn’t want to press my luck any, but I kept going down the stairs to investigate the sound from that level. I finally got down to the last step when something blurred right in front of me and then around me. I couldn’t be sure, but I only know of one creature that can move that fast, “A VAMPIRE!” I scared in my head

 

I spun around to see if anything was on the stair case, but there wasn’t, "hmmm." I pondered.

 

I started to shake something fierce, trembling for the life of me. I couldn’t figure out what was happening, if there was such a vampire that can go into light then I’m screwed. However, a vampire can’t. So whatever was in the house had to be something, something I really didn’t want to deal with!!!

 

I came into the kitchen thinking that whatever it was, it had come in here, but yet again nothing was to be seen. I turned around and there it was, or may I say he… I backed up on instinct thinking that I could run. However, he pushed me back towards the counter. There was nowhere to turn or run. He hovered over me trying to make me bow to him, but it didn’t work. Nothing worked right now! Too much fear running through me to do much of anything, except stare at this beast.

 

He wore a mask of some sort. I couldn’t see anything, but his eyes were multi-colored, one second they would show one color and the next something else. It was fucking freaky as hell. Shock took over my whole body, it seemed paralyzed. I couldn’t even move a muscle. I let whatever was about to happen, happen. I didn’t know where the knife was, at that moment.

 

I looked down and it was still in my hand, but I couldn’t lift it though. It was as if something was trying very hard to keep it in place and one look at the beast told me that he was to blame. It was still light outside, raining with lightning. Thunder crackled shaking the house in the process. I didn’t dare try to look away from this beast. Something clicked as I was thinking, who else would want me dead?

 

"Brandon?" I asked in a whisper… I think he heard me but I didn’t care. There is one person that had this much against me. It was Brandon and only way to prove it. I raised the hand without the knife and fought with this unknown person to get the his mask off. To my surprise he didn’t try very hard to keep the unknown from being known, I took the mask. I saw the beast without a mask. I put my hand over my mouth to keep from screaming. I kept staring afraid of what might come. The beast in front of me didn’t have a face or even a head for the matter; I took one more look at the mask. His eyes and head plus other things I don’t want to mention was there looking at me in surprise.

 

I couldn’t even throw the mask to the other side of the room, it stuck to me, even his teeth were still there. The demon lifted up his hand to snatch the mask back. I didn’t put up much fight I gave it to *IT*. He put the mask back on. The thing swung at me hitting me in the face, making my head whip to the side, it stung like a bitch, too real for comfort. Too scared to look back, but I knew somehow I had to.

 

I turned back to look at him but he wasn’t there, he took off after Asher who was still sleeping in my room. I raced after him only to find that the beast or demon wasn’t there. I wiped the sweat off my face and took a deep breath, but it wasn’t over. I could hear the beast in the background of the bedroom. I didn’t move yet… Every time I would, my foot seemed to be glued to the floor. I looked up about a half second later the beast shot out of the wall and tried to stab Asher. I brought up my hand and held it there thinking of something to shoot at him. I didn’t have any special abilities or anything. I was helpless to help my LOVE.

 

I thought of something that might bring his attention back on me. I threw a lightning bolt at the beast. The beast shrieked and howled, it must have hurt the beast. I displayed a smirk being happy that I hurt it. It looked back at me with glowing red eyes, I couldn’t look away it was fascinating to see or behold. The beast leaped at me, I was still stuck where the beast kept me. He took my arm and threw me against the wall. On impact the thud rang in my ears, my brain seemed like mush, also hearing the plaster cracking a little didn’t help.

 

The beast tried it’s best to win over me, but I wouldn’t let him. I shot another lightning bolt, but it did nothing to him. I threw yet another lightning bolt at him, but again it didn’t even phase him. Again and again, I threw lightning bolts at him, but he only laughed at my failed attempts. I had to think of something else to use on him, maybe fire would work. Concentrating hard forming a sphere of fire in my hand soon it paid off when I felt the sensation, all warm and heated. A ball of fire appeared in my hand, arching my hand back. The fireball grew in size, it kept growing until I thought I had a reasonable size. Taking a second to think about what I’m about to do, I smashed the FIREBALL against the ugly son of a bitch. He screamed in agony as the fire set ablaze his face. He let me go, to put out the fire. When he got the flames to stop burning him, he came towards me, as the room filled with the stench of burnt flesh. Pinching my nose to the smell, this was something awful. He continued to come towards me.....

 

This time the beast knew what to do to me… He grabbed me and threw through the window of the bedroom. My body hit the window and shards of glass stuck to my skin. Falling to my death, hitting the ground with a thud the glass went right through me cut after cut. MY body screamed in agony as it was too much to take. I felt like trying to pull the remaining broken pieces of glass from my broken body, with my blood streaming out me. I could feel myself giving into the darkness and what it wanted. I could feel it running through my body. As I drifted towards the dark, as my eyelids closed forever. Never to be opened again!!!

 

I sprung up out of bed holding my hand over my chest, as sweat gleamed off my body; I tried calming myself down but it didn’t work. I looked over at the bed to find no-one there, "Asher?"….. "Asher?" I said a little bit louder this time.

 

He was nowhere to be found, ‘Is this another dream or am I awake?’, I asked myself.

I soon calmed myself down enough to go looking for Asher. I started upstairs and then worked myself downstairs, he’s no where’s to be found. He could have woken me up or at least helped me with my nightmare beyond nightmares! Luckily it wasn’t a dream with Josh or Sam.

 

I didn’t even hear him go ... Asher probably moved faster than the speed of light or something. It’s just rude of him though, to just leave without a letter or anything. I need to talk to him about that, what time is it? I looked at the clock and it read close to dusk, I should go eat something, like Mc Donald’s or something, hell if I knew. Honestly.

 

I dressed myself after taking a well-deserved shower. I didn’t even get hard this time but hey, you can’t expect it every time, right? Anyways, I locked up the house when I left, taking left instead of right. I really didn’t want to see Asher after what he just did.

 

As soon as I got to the restaurant I ordered a quarter pounder with BLT, it was good while it lasted, I might add. After that I went to the mall to calm myself down even more. I honestly didn’t expect anyone to be there that I might have known.

 

Walking inside the mall, was hell. Everyone including their aunts and uncles were there, the place was packed beyond belief. I walked straight towards the arcade, avoiding as many people as I could. I spotted some of my friends, but I avoided them too. I just kept walking minding my own business. Before long, I was standing at the arcade entrance, looking on in amazement. I watched as the kids and adults played, fooled around, and it looked like great fun. Too bad that I couldn’t have that, I sighed.

I started playing a game called End of the world 2020, it was awesome. You have to kill many zombies and steal cars, drive them around and crash into a lot of stuff, that in normal life you couldn’t or well wouldn’t dream of doing. For some reason though, I quit playing the game. Exiting the arcade I walked over to the clothing department, for some reason it seemed like I needed to be there instead of playing games, which normally I would have been doing for like EVER. Anyways, I waited at the entrance and looked on like I did at the arcade, before long I knew why I had to be there. Asher and his friends came strolling in as nothing was out of the ordinary. Hmm it probably wasn’t. He didn’t see me as I stood there watching as they circled around the whole store looking for something, to anyone watching it would probably look like they were going to buy something, maybe they were who knew. I didn’t feel like being here anymore, I wanted so badly to walk away and never, NEVER look back. Again, it seemed as if something was making me stand there and watch.

I didn’t want to go against my soul, so I took the liberty of staying and watching Asher plus the others that I hadn’t met yet nor did I even want to. Asher had to ruin it by scaring the shit of me. "Jeremy, what are you doing here?" Asher asked without any hint whatsoever.

 

"I just came here to clear my head... What are doing here, Asher!?", I said with the same sarcastic attitude.

 

"Clearly we got off on the wrong foot." Asher said, with a little concern.

 

"Well let’s see, you were very rude about how you left this afternoon or evening or whatever the fuck you want to call it!!!" I said in a deathly cold sneer.

 

"You don’t have to get lippy, Jeremy! I left because there were things that I needed to do. Is a there problem with leaving without waking you and telling you?!", Asher added with a smirk and a sneer of his own.

 

"Ok, whatever, If you want act like nothing is going on, then that’s on you not me. I will leave and give you time to get over yourself." I said walking away, giving the hint that I didn’t need him or his groupies.

 

"Ok if you want that…That’s on you mister, also I didn’t mean to sound so rude... You’re the one that took it too far. So whatever, instead of you giving me time... I’ll give you time to get over whatever the fuck is wrong with you. I thought that you were something special but you’re not!!!" Asher yelled that. I didn’t think I would care. But I did, I came back over to where Asher was.

 

"First of all it isn’t me that has a problem... Yea, my mother left me for dead and all, but I will get over it. There’s nothing wrong with me. I did have a good time with you last night. When I woke this afternoon you weren’t there and you didn’t even leave a letter or anything, if that isn’t inconsiderate than I don’t what is. Also, I don’t care what you do but you had me worried about you. I fell asleep with you next to me, when I wake up you weren’t there, so yea I tend to get mad!"

 

"Wow you got some issues, but whatever. Yea, I get what you’re saying that it was inconsiderate, but hey we ain’t married… I did have a good time too, but still that was only one night. Nothing really happen even if I wanted it to happen…”

 

I kissed him to shut him up. It worked until he pulled out. His kisses are like Omigod! I didn’t want to stop kissing him. He is mind blowing sometimes. I felt myself going higher than cloud nine this time. I just wanted to kiss him again but he wouldn’t…. "That was not nice of you too interrupt me when I’m…" I kissed him again to shut him up. If he keeps this up I’m going to be floating on high all night. Again he stepped back from me starting again. "Hey, ok, ok I get it!" He said with a smile that melted my heart and overflowed it at the same time.

 

"Ok, so why don’t we just start over? I really don’t want to get mad at you anymore. Even if I do it just to keep you kissing me. You’re a great kisser!"

 

"Tha…Thank you Asher that is…Um…great, thank you!" I said with a blush.

 

"So what are you doing in this department? You want to be introduced to the person I told you about two nights ago!?" Asher added, pulling me along with a grand o’le smile that you rarely ever see.

 

"Sure Ash anything to make you smile, I love it when you smile like that.", another blush went to my cheeks, I couldn’t stop it.

 

I was soon in front of a person that Asher said is Patrick. Patrick looked adorable the way his hair would flop from side to side. His eyes were magnificent to look at. His eyes were glowing with that sparkle, which he could only ever have. Nothing like Asher’s but they still had that sparkle to them. His clothes looked worn but also great at the same time. The way he wore them just made you want to rip them off of him. He had the most delicious lips that god has ever put on a person, I didn’t want them but hey I’m a teenager and hormones get the better of you.

 

"Hi Patrick, I’m Jeremy. Nice to you meet you, finally." I said with a full smile.

 

"Hi…Jeremy I guess you know our friend here Asher. Isn’t he just cute as hell!" Patrick added with a smirk of his own.

 

"Yea!" He knows how cute he is too.

 

"Yea I know what you mean!"

 

"So what are you guys doing here, anything worth talking about or no?!"

 

"Nah, not really, we were just looking for something, it’s not in this store maybe the one on the second floor might have it… Then we can go back home and show it off to everyone, you game Jeremy?"

 

"I… I don’t know really, last time I was there it didn’t turn out like we hoped... So, maybe we can make it for another time or something."

 

"Oh! Yea I heard about that I’m… Our friends were kinda mean to you. They just don’t how to accept new people easily. Also, with Travis doing what he did, well, he now knows that he can’t do that unless he reads your mind to find out what you are really doing..." Patrick said trying to be as innocent as possible but he wasn’t fooling me.

 

"Well I could give it a shot... Just make sure that it doesn’t happen again. I would love to have more friends, just not the ones that slam you against a stack of cars."

 

"We both promise not to let anything happen to you." They said in unison. It was totally cute

 

We walked around mall for what seemed as two hours. Leaving the mall and heading back to the junk yard, their home and not mine yet. As we got closer my body started to tremble and my mind kept going over the first time there with Travis. I couldn’t get it out of my head and I knew that Asher and Patrick knew what I was thinking. Every time I would think of that night, either Asher or Patrick would grab one of my arms and hold it close to their body.

 

I smiled every time they did that, just to show me that there was nothing to be afraid of anymore. I was still worried that Travis or someone else was going to try to do something to me… I just knew it. I always had this feeling when things were about to happen, either bad or good and most of the time it’s BAD.

 

So we were at the junk yard, Asher and Patrick were just waiting for me to calm down enough to walk in there and say hi to everyone. I just couldn’t get my mind to get over what Travis did, so I forced myself to get this over it. I could always deal with whatever else later... I finally gave myself a well deserved ‘sigh’ of relief. I didn’t think anything would happen. Seems Patrick and Asher were right by my side the whole time, even when I saw all the same faces and just a few that I didn’t see, thank god for that.

Travis saw us and he made a comment saying, “How much I was pussy a few nights ago and that he couldn’t believe how scared I was.” I tried to ignore him but my mind wouldn’t or couldn’t block him out. I just gave up and went through with it as if he wasn’t even there, even though I knew better to let my guard down around him, from now on.

 

We saw Blake and said hi to him. He came over and said hi to me. He soon asked, “Can I borrow him for a moment?” He asked Patrick and Asher, they looked at me for my response. I said, “of course, why not.” He dragged me away from my comfort zone, I think he knew that. He soon asked me a few questions!

 

"So what brought you here this time little guy?" He said in a sweet soft voice.

"Oh nothing, I saw Asher and Patrick at the mall. We talked and looked through some stores and then we ended up here... Why do you ask?", I told him with concern in my voice.

 

I think he saw that I wasn’t so comfortable here. He put his hand around my shoulder and told me, “Don’t worry about Travis, he’s already been dealt with and he knows now not to mess with you, so yea.... Relax,”

"Also, considering that you ran out last time, I didn’t think that you would give it another try but I’m glad you’re here now." He added with smirk of some sort.

 

"Yea, I ran out last time, but with help from Patrick and Asher, I said what-the-fuck, why not. Let's try it again, to have more friends than I do now, right?" I added with a grin of my own that time.

 

We talked some more about this and that, soon, he let me go to be with Asher and Patrick. Thank you Jesus! When I came over to where Asher and Patrick were at, they introduced me to a guy that was like seven or eight. I said hi to him he said it back just not as enthusiastically as me. I told him I was glad to meet him, he said it back with a smile. I think it was a smile of some sort? I think.

 

I just stopped talking to him and started talking to Asher and Patrick. I asked how they were doing tonight and they only answered me back with a sweet simple word, FINE! And then they ‘giggled’ about it. I shrugged it off and just played along.

 

As the night drew into morning, everyone was getting ready for bed. I on the other hand decided it was time for me to go. I pulled Asher aside and told him “I’m going home for the night and I would most likely be back tomorrow…is that ok with you?" I asked him in my most adorable voice, ever.

 

"Well I don’t want you to leave. I want you to spend the night with me and cuddle with me like we did at your house, oops sore spot, sorry. Anyways I won’t force you to stay but I would love it if you did?!" He said in most erotic voice that a young vampire could ever speak.

 

I swooned in that erotic voice of his, I felt like I was putty in his hands, when he talked like that.

 

"I guess I can stay if we do something tonight? Are you game? If not, I will leave you to your sleep!?"

 

"Wellll... I don’t know. It’s getting late and well…. Well… Ok! What kind of game do you want play?!" He sounded defeated; I had to laugh at him for it.

 

"Well I was thinking more oral or foreplay, we really didn’t get to finish that night out on that corner!" I added sounding more and more flirtatious than ever.

 

"Well I suppose we could… I don’t know, really? Do you think we would have time for the foreplay at hand?" He getting better at this.

 

While he was flirting with me, he groped my front and made things happen. One second I was thinking about getting hard and then next I am hard. It all happened so fast I think I got light headed. I leaned on Asher and he let go of my crouch, to help me in his destroyed stretched hummer. Well not destroyed, but not really running, either.

 

Once he got me in the hummer, and laid me on the bed, he started to help me get undressed. I liked the help he gave me. Every article of clothing he would take off he would kiss the bare skin that revealed itself. Once I was down to my boxers, it was his turn to get undressed with my help.

 

I followed what he did, with every article of clothing that was removed, I would kiss or suck or even lick at the bare skin. His skin had never tasted so delicious before. Once everything was removed from our bodies we laid back on the bed with him on top of me, kissing delicately at my lips, just a little at a time.

 

He didn’t want to rush himself and I was in no hurry to get this done, but I knew he was getting tired just by the way he body got heavier. I don’t think he knew, but I did. Anyways, he would finally start to touch my lips with his again and sparks were flying off in my head, explosions upon explosions were happening, I have never been kissed like this in my entire life, ever.

 

We parted our lips, for him to travel to my ear, he would start to lick or nibble on it letting me whimper in his ear. I think he realized that… that is my horny spot, just not the only spot he would have to find. He would have to find the others on his own without my help. He sucked and nibbled or even bit my neck working his way down to my chest, taking one of my little knobs into his mouth. Oh how sweet his warm watery mouth felt, turning me on, even more, making me grind into him.

 

He moved down a little more too where he was basically on top on my bouncing hard on. I still had my boxers on but not for long, he literally tore them off of me. I was surprised that he had that much strength. He gave me a devilish look that told me, “I’m going to devour you”. I smirked at him and he gave me one back, he would lick and stroked my cock once or twice and then left it alone.

 

He would hover over my head and lick at it again only to make my body shudder. Asher moved down by my balls and took one into his mouth twirling it around making it moist and warm, oh so warm. Omigod, if he keeps this up he will not have to go back to bob up and down, he would finish me off just by placing the other one in his mouth. I think he read my mind because he took the left one out and sucked in the right one, I was seeing stars literally… Omigod, Asher is so talented with that tongue of his, wow. “Ash... Asher... Oh my god, don’t stop. Just whatever you do... Don’t stop!” Panting and gasping for air, my dick was getting more sensitive by the second. The way Asher would swirl his tongue, and suck even harder, I thought I was going to explode... He mumbled something in recognition of complying. I screamed in my head at how great he was doing. I think I felt him smirk or starting to giggle because he slipped that one out and started going back up, licking both sides of my steel pole making me want to cum more and more by the second.

 

I moaned so loud that I think everyone could hear me screaming. Asher started to laugh at how well he was doing. I felt kinda silly but I wanted him to finish what he had started. I think he read my mind again but I didn’t care at that moment. Once he was up again at the tip, I think he knew what I wanted, I kept poking him in his lips. He smirked at that, and kissed me once on the lips, before diving back down, to where my member ached for release. I craved it.

 

He soon opened his mouth to take my tip in between his lips just holding me there. Asher opened his mouth a little bit wider to take me further into the warmth. What I didn’t expect him to do, was to engulf my whole twitching member, making me take in a sharp gasp, and take the sheets into my clutching hands. I held on for a very pleasurable ride. I held my breath once he was down by my mound of pubic hair. He lifted up his head swirling his tongue all the way back to the tip, making me gasp and pant even more loudly than I was before. And then Asher plunged back down halfway, while swirling and sucking even harder at my already sensitive tool. It didn’t take me long to get to the boiling point, which I wouldn’t be returning from before the orgasm erupted into Asher’s mouth. I tried to warn him, but he wouldn’t listen. Asher just kept sucking harder and faster, making me erupt in buckets, some of which ended up on his chin and some even ended up on my pubic hair. I arched my back when he wouldn’t release my cock from his expert mouth. Asher kept going up and down, until I took his head in my hands to make him stop. Asher looked up at me with a brilliant smile that melted my heart.

 

Once, I came back down from the highest cloud, I came to my senses and looked at Asher. I pulled him into me and kissed him once more on those perfectly formed lips. Asher pulled back and asked me "Well how did I do?!" He asked with a laugh.

 

"Well Asher... I think you know very well how you did. You can read my mind... I did feel you read my mind! But let me tell you, if you ever do that again, I will love you even more than I do now!"

 

He laughed and held me, "Well I would have you do me but the day light is coming and it’s going to pull me into this slumber type sleep. So when I start to turn cold you know I went into a sleep cycle and you can’t wake me up from it until dusk. I... Love you.... Good night. You wake up before me so just leave a letter telling me where you’ve gone off to… I might meet you wherever, ok?!" He asked hesitantly.

 

"Ok Asher, let’s get under the covers, you know tomorrow... Is your turn right?"

 

"I know, now go to sleep."

 

I cuddled up to Asher and held him there; I could tell that the slumber was taking him from me. Before he was totally out, he gave me one last kiss that would last me until tomorrow night. He fell asleep with me watching him. He couldn’t have told me not too, he was gone until the next night. Soon I fell asleep next to his cold body, only my own warm body keeping me from freezing, plus the blankets.

 

It took me forever to get to sleep. I don’t know if it was because it was a new place or not, but it just took forever. By the time the sun came all the way up my body was aching to sleep. If only I could get there, though.

 

Finally my body gave up and let me sleep. I didn’t have a dream that day, it just felt good to sleep and nothing could make me get up. When I decided that I had enough sleep and Asher wasn’t in the bed, just a space next to me… I jumped out of bed and put on my clothes from the day before, walking out of the limo/hummer. The night felt crisp and clean with just the stars and lights of the compound to keep us from seeing nothing but dark. I stepped one foot on the dirt covered ground, the dirt felt funny against my feet. Don’t ask me but it felt like I was floating on air, only barely touching the dirt. Looking down I didn’t see anything wrong... It’s probably the blowjob that Asher gave me last night.

 

I looked across the yard and I couldn’t see Asher, not even Patrick or Allen, ‘what’s going on here?’ I asked myself. I think everyone read my mind at the same time because everyone looked at me as if I wasn’t supposed to be here. Asher came running at me. He was basically a blur until he stopped right in front of me, making me jumped back from him and then I gave him a look. Don’t ask as my body or mind must have not registered that Vampires can run a lot faster than any human. Asher wrapped his arms around me and gave me the sweetest kiss that anyone has ever given me.

 

I returned the kiss and let our tongues try to battle, swapping salvia while our tongues slid over each other. Asher and I were so into the kissing that we didn’t care what other people thought. Blake came over to break us up, It took him thirty seconds to break us up and every time he would… I would try to sneak another lip lock with Asher, that boys lips felt so right on mine. How his sweet little plump lips could be so delicious, I wouldn’t know. The only thing I cared for was being able to kiss them.

 

After Blake finally broke us up, Asher led me by the hand and introduced me to the rest of the gang. Travis was the first to be introduced to me, by fate I accepted it. I said “hi.” He didn’t say anything back, so we left him and went over to Raven to say hi. She said “hi...” With a sarcastic attitude that said “go away!” And that’s what we did; next we went to Jennifer… Jen for short! After we traded Hi’s and “What’s up”, and finally we went over to see Frank, Joshua, Patrick and Allen. We all traded greetings and other stuff. Asher and I went over by the open spot left near Joshua and, as usual, Allen was right next to Patrick clinging to him.

 

When you look at the lot overall you actually see a family of sorts. Everyone was looking at me as if I was a piece of meat. I think they heard me, so they all smirked and laughed! I need to quit thinking while I’m around this group, literally.

 

While they were laughing, I looked over at Blake and he gave the same look but with a different meaning. "Ok, well I would love to sit and laugh, but I have to go home and get some clothes in order to spend the next few nights here." I said, trying not to think before anyone caught on.

 

"Oh, C’mon you leaving us already?" Joshua said, giggling and trying to also act innocent.

 

"Well I think that it is a good idea, lets go before one of these other vampires takes you for themselves!" Asher said, still giggling

 

"Yea... Lets!" I added with a crooked smirk.

 

While we were walking past the few remaining people that were there, Patrick and Allen asked to join us on our walk back to the house. We told them, “Yea the more the merrier.” They laughed and joined us walking back home. I kept thinking that, “Hopefully I’m not making a bad choice as to where I will be going or doing for the next couple of days... I just can’t let my guard down around Asher and the others. I would love to become friends.... But with me still being human, they would look at me thinking that I was the their meal or snack for the night, whatever.

 

Asher grabbed my arm and laced his hand around it walking and holding hands. I didn’t care as long as he didn’t disappoint me; I would love him all the more. Patrick had Allen clinging to his hip the whole way to my house; it had to be the cutest thing I have ever seen, underneath the beautiful stars and moon.

 

When we finally got to my house, looking at it, it seemed creepy, yet natural. We all crept up the cracked walk and up the stairs, finally managing to get to the door. Once the door stood wide open, a black masked person or vampire it was… was just standing there acting as if like a deer caught in headlights. Asher and Patrick ran up to him, I think they scanned his/her mind, then they thought we should ask a simple but yet complicated question!

 

They both asked the same question, "Who are you? And what do you want?!"

 

The guy tried to turn but Asher grabbed one arm while Patrick grabbed the other. Allen walked up to him and asked the two questions again. The person tried again to get away but they had him and held on tight, "Let Me Go…Dammit it!"

 

"Not until you answer our questions, dumbass!" All three said in unison... Kinda surreal, if you’d asked me, but I didn’t say anything.

 

"Well, I will answer... If, you let me go!" As if they’ll believe that.

 

"OK, we will let you go. Patrick get that chair and some duct tape!" Asher said in an annoyed tone.

 

"What...what are you doing?!"

 

"Well you want to be let go, so we are taping you to a chair!" Asher again stated in a seriously annoyed voice, one I’m beginning to like.

 

"No… No… That’s ok... I won’t run I promise, I won’t run... I swear!" The masked guy pleaded.

 

"Too late. Patrick grab his other arm again… Allen grab the tape and when we have his arms behind his back, you tape both his legs and then his hands, ok?!" Both Asher and Patrick told Allen what to do. He nodded acknowledging the order.

 

"Ok Asher anything I can do to help." Allen replied.

 

While this was going on, I just stood there listening and waiting for them to include me IN on what’s going on here. However, that never happened. I finally got over the shock and went upstairs, while they were handling the situation down there. Before, I could get one foot on the stairs another person charged at me. I turned right to let the person think he hit me but then he fell to the floor. Where Asher, Patrick and Allen held him fast, asking him the same questions, in unison.

 

I looked at the thief and saw a big black bag filled with my stuff. I never made the trip upstairs because I went over to the crook and lifted the bag out of his hands. Opening it up, there were things from my room and things from my mother’s previous room. Whatever was in there I guessed it to be, some jewelry, some silver, my photos and other things. I went up to the thief and un-masked him, taking in a long over do breath. Once the mask was off, there laid Brandon, with the others. They took their masks off too. It was him and his lackeys. The other boy with Brandon, his body was too small, I knew this boy, what’s his name again... Oh yea, Brian!

 

Once the shock wore off I told Asher, "Asher, Hun. Umm, do you remember anything from when you read my mind? If so, you know what to do with these guys, and if not, let me tell you!"

 

"Oh yea, I remember what I read in your mind. You mean, these two kicked the shit out of you. Because you did it to them and now they are here to rob you!!! I don’t think so… BOYS! Party time! Jeremy, why don’t you go up-stairs and put some stuff in a bag yourself, and also don’t come down here until I say so… ok?!" Asher’s tone was nothing but serious. I nodded because I knew it wasn’t a request but a command.

 

I blew him a kiss and he caught it. I went upstairs not caring what they did to them. Those two, they deserved it for all I cared. After leaving them, I entered my room and it was fucking trashed with clothes everywhere; photos and frames broken and or torn. I ran over to my most favorite portrait, it was of my step dad, right before he died. I bent over to pick it up and the broken pieces of the frame. I didn’t care for the glass. That one picture of him, I held in my hands and pressed it to my heart, sliding down to the floor I cried my eyes out. I can’t believe they did this… NO! Brandon did this; he has to pay for this!

 

I ran out of the room and half down the stairs before I realized that Asher can read my thoughts….

To be continued

 

Remijay <3 & Ricky_writer <3 ((Hugz)) Take Care and Be Safe!

This story is in no way, shape or form to be sold. Everyone in this story is fictional, meaning they're not real. If by any chance you want to copy my work, please write me and ask. Thank you Remijay <br /><br />Oct 19th, 2011 , (Author)Remijay
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..