Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 4,793 Words
  • 1,297 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Innocence Of Night - 8. Chapter 8

It's taken some time to get all the chapters of book 1 completed. Now its time start re-editing book 2. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Best wishes Remijay <3

Chapter 8

 

I awoke in the mid morning about the time for bunch, I guess. I sat up looking at my sleeping beauty and I couldn’t tell, initially, that anything was wrong. I reached over and touched his wonderful skin that always had the creamy texture, only this time it wasn’t a creamy color, no it was plain white, pale. No color whatsoever could be seen. Just looking at him made me become concerned but then I remembered something I read awhile ago. Vampires when they’re asleep, their skin doesn’t look the same... it’s almost like they’re dead, and basically, that’s what they are when they are asleep.

 

I didn’t know how to react, so I just kept my hand on his skin feeling the freezing cold that crept up my arm. Wow, I never want to be turned if I know my body would turn cold while I’m asleep. Well it’s not sleep it’s something else that I couldn’t seem to recall or remember. Looking at Asher, he seems so peaceful... just content and everything. How I got so lucky with this one was lost on me. I know that I’m going to have to make a decision soon and that decision will reflect on my life. After life, I should say, that is if I go through with it. I just don’t want to be anything other than what Asher wants me to be, or expects me to be.

 

I know he doesn’t want me to be turned or anything that would be considered hurting me. I’m willing do anything for Asher, maybe even killing if that’s what has to be done. I really couldn’t tell you why I love Asher so much; maybe it’s that he actually does care for me more than my mother ever has. Or maybe it’s because he’s beautiful in every sense of the word? He’s smart and he knows what he wants, plus he tries to get it, or maybe I see something in him that I don’t see in any other person out there. Hopefully I’m right in choosing this for myself, I know Asher doesn’t want it for me but I feel something for him.

 

Looking at the hummers’ length surprised me, plus how much room was actually in here. I felt like a popular person going to the prom with the most attractive guy in the world. Hopefully I’m not wrong in doing this, maybe it’s for the good that I get turned, right? ‘Ugh, why does this have to be hard?’ I asked myself.

 

I pulled out my cell phone and looked at the time it said it was about 12:30 pm, great. Well maybe I could leave here and go back to my house and get cleaned up, something that doesn’t include having blood... ‘I tried to laugh but it wasn’t right’ that was kinda of awkward.

 

‘This is going to hard to sneak out of here without the light hitting my precious angel, I really don’t want that!’ "Hmm, how am I suppose to leave here and not let the light hit him? …I tapped the window trying to think of something that might work, I really didn’t know. Maybe I could cover him up with something that could work; he’s already covered up in a blanket. Is it dark enough to where the sun can’t get through…Grrr?! This is way too hard to figure out!"

After I checked that Asher was indeed covered with something that was relatively close to dark, I wrote down where I was going and when I’ll be back. I told Asher that I love him, I dotted the (I) with a heart and left it where it could be seen. Opening the door and closing it really quick, I turned around and saw the sun for the first time in a new way. It was fucking awesome if I may say so myself... Walking pass all the sleeping vampires even Travis’s place, it didn’t take me long to find the gate for the lot, after looking back I smiled and headed for home.

 

I never realized how this place looked in the daytime, walking past homeless people, creepy people and really nice people. I just couldn’t believe that I was soon going to be moving out here. How weird is it going to be not living in my own bed?! I kept walking passed everything, even people trying to ask me for money, I really didn’t try to acknowledge anyone, just trying to get home.

 

I soon came to a stop when this guy and group of his homies wanted something from me---

 

"Hey lookie here. What have we got... here?!" The guy said a sarcastic voice

 

I tried to get away but one guy held me while the others went through my pockets and shit, they found my cell phone and they broke it with saying "Now you ain’t going to call anyone…hahahaha!!!!"

 

They all laughed, I just couldn’t get over the fact that these guys wanted something from me. I didn’t have anything to give them. The first guy came up to me before he started to talk, I got a real good look at him, he had very dirty blonde hair, cute real short maybe there was maybe a little, but definitely not enough for anything. He had a tattoo of barb wire, wrapped around his thick nasty neck, *shudder*... how creepy. I looked down, he had a black leather jacket with a white tee, and his hands were very large. He could wrap his hand around my throat easily. This guy had black pants on, maybe leather maybe not; I couldn’t really tell and black boots of some sort. They grabbed me and dragged me off to the warehouse right next to where we were sleeping. I didn’t want them to kill me by not complying with them. So I just let me drag to where ever they were going to take me. I wished to god that Asher and the others could find me before anything really happened to me. The gang continued to drag me through the shop; it looked like a repair place for cars. Tools everywhere, I still didn’t scream out for anyone out though, I knew no-one was coming for me. I just had to keep wishing Asher could find me before anything really bad happened to me. Before they stopped one of guys tried to touch me, I told him that I bite; he just laughed and told another guy to get some tape. My eyes must of given away some of my fear.

Because the guy laughed a hearty one, he got up and told the others to watch me to make sure I didn’t try anything funny with them, whatever that meant. Oh, I know, I get it... He meant about me trying to hurt one of them, hehehe, and damn only if I knew some kind of move that could help me right now. Even if I did know some moves, they were probably strapping. My body trembled for fear that I wasn’t going to make it out of here. My eyes went blurry as the tears came down both my cheeks; I wasn’t going to like what was to come next.

 

They lifted me up and turned me around to where I was facing the way we came in, before I could yell out... the guy came back and put duct tape on me lips. "That should keep him quiet, boss."

 

"Thank you, Zero. You two put some ropes around his hands, I’ll tell you what to do with him afterwards!"

 

"Ok... boss ... no problem."

 

The guy that was talking ran over to one of broken cars and got some rope out of the cabinet. He came back and basically took my arms, held them tightly and it hurt really badly. Then he yanked my arms behind my back making a popping noise, I screamed out in agony but the tape stopped my voice from being heard. My brain was spinning, I felt queasy, about to throw up. I had to calm myself down a little bit before I did something that was going to really kill me.

 

Then he put some tape on around my wrists before he put the ropes on, he tied them very tight. Knot after knot... Every knot got tighter and tighter around my wrists. I could feel my blood stopping right where it cut off. God, I wish I could just die right now; the pain was too much for my body to handle. Before I blacked out, I heard and felt one last thing. The guy behind me asked number 3 to get the chain and hook me up to the lifter, I didn’t know what was going on but I knew nothing good could come from it. I then blacked out…

 

When I woke up, I had the most unbelievable pain in my gut, chest and arms, especially my arms... Oh they are killing me! The burning sensation I got from my shoulders told me exactly what I feared. My shoulders were definitely broken; I didn’t even think there is a word for the pain I was experiencing at the time. My body was suspended by a chain. My body just wanted to die right here and I had a feeling that it was coming to that soon.

 

The blurriness in my eyes finally went away only to be replaced by dark, like the building was abandoned. However, it wasn’t, as soon as I moved my body the lights came on blinding me, like the high beam on a car. When my eyes finally adjusted to the light a figure came out in front of the lights and said to his boss... "Hey boss.... he’s awake!?"

 

The boss came over and looked at me with a cynical look; his lips looked more nasty then his eyes. He gave me a shove then laughed saying "What a pussy.... I can’t believe it!"

 

The next part I think I saw coming was when the boss punched me right in the gut, my body took on the punch and making the air leave my lungs. Gasping for air before seemed difficult, now it seemed impossible. The boss hit me again, but this time a little higher than I thought he was going to.

 

The boss told number 2 to lower the lifter so they could have some fun with my worthless body. Yea, right. Right! I thought he was kidding, but when the guy’s came over I saw all of them with smirks on their faces and fire in their eyes... It told me two things, 1) They were either going to kick my ass... 2) They were going to rape me! I didn’t know what to expect but when one of them grabbed a hold on my t-shirt and literally ripped it off me, I knew know what they had in mind, and that was Rape...

 

Some of the other’s started to rip off my pants and then my boxers as well as my shoes and socks. I felt ashamed left here to die and be raped. I didn’t know what to do... my heart was beating so fast that I thought it was going to quit, but when it didn’t, I knew I had to endure whatever was to come. I felt them touching me, rubbing their hands around my body. I didn’t know how to react, when the ugly guy (boss) came up to me and whispered in my ear "You’re going to like what is about to come, you slut!"

 

I had tears already in my eyes, running down my cheeks. I felt ashamed of myself, not just because I was in a situation like this but because I never thought it could happen to me. I felt left to survive by myself not even Asher knew what was happening with me---

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the lot!

 

Asher awoke from his sleep, looking around, he didn’t see Jeremy anywhere. He started to panic looking for a note or anything at all. He would have missed the note if he wasn’t looking down when he put his boxers on. He read the letter and told himself ‘Ok, I will just go get him later and drag him back here or I can always go over to his house for a little get together. Right?’ What Asher didn’t know was that Jeremy wasn’t at home, he was really being held against his will.

 

Asher walked outside and smelled the cool night air and asked himself the same questions that Jeremy did before leaving and going home. He wondered that if he did turn Jeremy would it be for him or for both the both of them. Asher really didn’t know how to approach the situation with Jeremy. He just knew that he needed Jeremy in his life and he would do anything he could keep Jeremy safe. Asher asked a couple of his friends if they were willing to go with him over to Jeremy’s house and take a walk or maybe go to a bar? A few said no, but some said yea they could come and hang out for awhile. They gathered around the front gate waiting for Asher to come and lead them to Jeremy’s house.

 

Asher felt something different, something didn’t feel right and he knew it. He just didn’t know what though. As he made his way to the front of the lot, Asher stopped really fast and thought ‘What if something happened to Jeremy and he isn’t home, how am I supposed to find him then?’ Asher turned around and high tailed it to Blake."Blake!" Asher screamed.

 

"Blake! I need your help with something!" Asher screamed again, sounding more worried than he intended too.

 

"Yes!? Yes Asher, what is it?" Blake said running up to Asher.

 

"I don’t know why but it doesn’t feel right, like I can feel something isn’t right... I think I know what it is but I have no clue how to, you know?" Asher spoke frantically.

 

"Find, what’s wrong?"

 

"Right!"

 

"Ok first calm down and tell me what you’re feeling so I can help you with it!?"

 

Asher took a couple of deep breaths and tried once again to get a grip on what’s wrong, that really only worked for a couple of minutes.

 

"Blake! I don’t know but it just doesn’t feel right, it’s like someone is in very deep trouble... I’m terrified that it might be Jeremy! Hopefully not though... But what else can it be?!"

 

"Well Asher just calm down and we will try to find Jeremy. Do you know where he went?"

 

"Ok…ok I’ll calm down but I’m telling you that this doesn’t seem right. And yes, Jeremy wrote me a letter early this morning telling me that he was going home and then coming back here. He’s not here… I know that Jeremy wouldn’t tell me one thing and then do something else, right?"

 

Blake didn’t say anything for what seemed like a few moments as Asher paced back and forth waiting to see what Blake had to say.

 

"Ok just go to Jeremy’s house and see if you can find him there. If not, try to track him down. I know that your extra is healing but hopefully you can track him down! Take some people with you; they might be able to sense Jeremy’s location a little bit better. Just trust me when I say this is not normal, especially for Jeremy!" Blake said, now pacing just to keep calm.

"Ok…okay! Hopefully we can find him before something really happens to him, I need to find him Blake! He’s the only one I’ve found, so far, that I like so much I can’t be without!"

 

"I know…I know Asher!" Blake started to hug Asher.

"Thank…you Blake! Thank you!" Asher said trying to wipe off the tears.

 

Asher broke apart from Blake and walked slowly over to the group by the front of the lot, when he got there everyone saw how sad Asher was.

 

"Asher? What’s wrong?" Patrick said noticing his best friend wasn’t doing very well.

 

"Oh…I’m sorry! Listen, when I tell you this, I mean listen please! Everyone that is going with me needs to listen very closely. I don’t have time to…to explain!" Asher said with his voice still trembling.

 

"Ok…ok Asher what’s wrong and what needs to be done?" Patrick and Allen looked at Asher knowing something was or is wrong.

 

After explaining to everyone what’s wrong with him and why he is feeling so concerned for Jeremy everyone gathered into a group to plan what to do. They got a move on trying to locate Jeremy. Asher took off in the lead with the rest following, soon they closed the gap between Jeremy’s house and the lot. Asher turned left at Echo Lane, he scanned the street but he still couldn’t find Jeremy. Asher just kept on walking at a normal pace with an edge as he turned onto Jeremy’s street. He didn’t care what the other streets name’s were so Asher turned to Allen and told him, "Allen Run to Jeremy’s house and see if you can find Jeremy anywhere in that house! And I mean Run!" Asher sounding more in control than what he felt.

Before Asher could finish that last word Allen zoomed away faster and faster leaving behind a blurry image of himself. Allen was upon Jeremy’s house before he could stop himself. He slammed into the door sending splinters and pieces of wood flying everywhere, on the grass, on the porch. Even inside the house, he knew that Asher heard what kind of noise that he made.

 

Before Allen could really understand the damage done, Asher was already upon him looking at the mess. Stopping short of the staircase! He put his hand to his mouth and barely made an Omigod sound. Asher looked at Allen in a way that made Allen take a step back from him.

 

"Allen what have you done!?, You weren’t suppose to smash the door! I told you to run and see if you could see Jeremy. Not destroy the house!" Asher exclaimed more in a shocked voice than anything else.

 

"Okay…Its ok we have money it can be fixed! Also look inside see if you can find Jeremy anywhere in there or around the house at all?!" Asher stated before anyone had a chance to say anything.

Once they figured out that Jeremy wasn’t inside the house, they called a service that watches houses while people are away. Asher told them what he needed and they said that they would be there in 20 minutes, about 20 minutes later Asher looked at the wall clock.

 

"Right on time! I like that." Asher said in a serious professional tone.

 

Asher and Patrick saw 4 guys exit the van, the first guy they must have been the leader just the way he walked and held himself told them that. The rest just followed behind like they always did. Once the husky, 6’2”, body builder came to a stop he spoke.

 

"Is someone here by the name Asher Lewis?" The guy spoke in a very deep voice.

 

"Yes, you’re looking at him!" Asher countered with a sarcastic attitude.

 

"Okay, well you spoke to my boss and you know the deal, half up front and half when the job gets done!"

 

"Agreed!" was all Asher said handing the husky looking guy $1000 dollars cash.

 

Asher, Patrick, Allen and Jennifer left the house to the body builder, once they got far enough away Asher looked back to observe the house watchers for anything out of the ordinary. He turned around and walked for a few minutes, stopping to ask Jennifer a serious question.

 

"Jennifer can you use your extra to locate Jeremy?!"

 

"Sure, just gimme a few minutes! I will have us on the right track!"

 

A few minutes went by and Asher didn’t ask Jennifer if she had found anything, he just kept on walking giving her more time to locate or find some clue to Jeremy’s location. When that didn’t happen he got very upset and basically yelled at Jennifer!

 

"Jennifer did you find anything at all!?" Asher said in a very loud and intense manner."NO! I’m sorry Asher! I’m just out of range of him, don’t worry we will find him. Ok?”Jennifer tried but failed.

 

"Don’t tell me to not worry… That only makes me more worried! And I will find Jeremy nobody is taking him away from me! You got it?!" Asher yelled at Jennifer.

 

"Ok, I’m sorry." Jennifer said with quiver in her voice.

 

"I’m sorry Jen it’s just that I’ve found someone that makes me feel happy for once. I don’t want to lose him any time soon." Asher said, asking for forgiveness.

 

"It’s ok Asher; we will most definitely find him!" Jennifer said after she put hand on Asher’s shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the warehouse/shop!

 

I tried to make them stay away from me by kicking at them, eventually though, they caught my legs. Holding them tight making sure I didn’t strike at them or anything, the boss came up to me reaching out his hand to my boyhood. It felt nasty, perverted for a guy his age to be touching me in these places. While he was still touching me, I became very angry squirming around making it hard for the big bodybuilder to keep a hold on me and that’s when the boss yanked on my hard dick sending awful pain throughout my groin area. The more I ‘mhmmm’ the more he twisted and pulled it. He kept that up for awhile still yanking and pulling making my dick hurt like hell. My dick started to get hard even though my brain told it not to, it didn’t listen---

 

"Hey lookie here boys! The pussy is getting a hard on! What a fag!" The boss said through laughing at me.

I gritted my teeth and my jaw line showed that I was pissed but being tied up doesn’t really give you any chance to lash out. The worst part of this twisted little game was for the boss to let his men have a turn and I really didn’t like it one bit.

 

The group of six came at me rubbing, touching, and feeling their way around my soft skin. I really didn’t want them touching me. What else can I do? One short guy, maybe a little taller than me, but skinnier came up behind me and slapped my ass so fucking hard he made my body swing forward, coming back I hit the guy making him stumble a few steps. His partners laughed at him and when he came back in between my legs he smacked my ass lighter but hitting my cherry again and again. My ass was so fucking sore; it was on fire when he hit me again! He whispered in my ear "You’re going to like your ass being fucked after I warm you up some more! You stupid piece of shit!" He said laughing.

 

‘I can’t believe he’s going to actually rape me! What an animal! Oh god, it’s going to hurt I thought. I didn’t know what else to do and I let more tears come freely. As the tears kept coming, my body trembled as I prayed for them not to do harm to my body. Nevertheless, who was I kidding? No-one is going to come to save poor little me. I just hope that Asher will find me before anything really bad does happen.

 

I heard the guy behind me spit in his hand and press the warm but nasty lube into my hole, rubbing it in there getting it all lubed up for him. By the time he got his dick hard enough and trying to push his way into my ass, it wouldn’t go. The more he rammed it towards my ass, the more I tightened my muscles to not let him in!

 

He hit me across my head telling me to open up for him, but I wouldn’t listen. I wanted this to be dream like none of this was really happening. I was hoping that I would wake up next to Asher holding him, but this wasn’t a dream this was real and dangerous at that. While this stupid moron kept trying to enter me, I kept holding my muscles tight for as long as possible.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere on the streets!

 

Asher turned once again to ask Jennifer something.

 

"Jennifer please try and see if you can get something now. We are heading back to the lot. Hopefully... Jeremy is there waiting for us, and we went through all of this for nothing. Ok?" Asher asked in a defeated tone.

"Sure Ash… Sure!" Jennifer temping to cheer up Asher.

 

While they kept walking and walking not saying anything, just trying to make it home, Jennifer spoke up. "Asher I got something, don’t say anything! Just follow me and hurry we don’t have much time!"

 

As they ran down the alleys and across the street, Jennifer was out in front and Asher in the middle leading the last two, they came closer and closer to their destination; Jennifer stopped running and told everyone, "We are here, I don’t know why Jeremy is in there but it can’t be pleasant.“ Jen spoke in a hesitant voice.

 

"Ok... Ok. Listen put your ears up to the door and listen for anyone making a sound or anything at all, after that if we find out that Jeremy is in there and not willingly. We kill all of those sons a bitches. You got it!?" Asher told them in a middle loud whisper.

 

Asher put his ear up to the thin metal door and listened in on whatever was happening, once he heard voices and noises he knew something wasn’t right with this picture. He heard one guy say "He won’t let me enter him, what pussy can’t even take a dick!" "Well, what if you used some lube dumb ass!"

 

"Oh yea! Duh thanks!"

 

"Whatever, anyone want a taste of this virgin while he’s still alive?" Chuckled the guy behind the door.

 

As soon as Asher heard that he moved in, it took like several kicks and body slams to tear the door out of it’s frame, but once he threw the door open, he put his hand to his mouth and breathed the words Omigod! He saw Jeremy tied up to a lift naked, that’s all he could possibly take. Asher, Patrick, Allen and Jennifer fought the outer circle of vampires while the inner circle of vampires worked on Jeremy draining his blood from him. By the time Asher got through to Jeremy, Jeremy’s head was already down… thinking to himself that ‘Jeremy might have passed out or something’.

 

He took his eyes off Jeremy and played with the other vampires taking the head off the Chinese looking dude with one hit and he grabbed another close to Jeremy and threw him against the wall of concrete making him bounce off it and slide down the wall. As the rest of Asher’s gang was working to kill the morons that did this to Jeremy, Asher came up to Jeremy and cut him out of his rope, tape, chains. Asher finally got Jeremy untied, he just fell on Asher dead to the world. Asher held Jeremy close weeping, sobbing and crying out buckets for Jeremy. He knew Jeremy wouldn’t have wanted this!

 

Once Asher calmed down some, he looked at the Boss who was the only one left. He told Patrick and Allen "Kill him and I mean painfully!" Asher felt his eyes turn a very dark red, darker than grimace.

 

Asher told Jennifer "They got to him before I could; he’s going to be become one of us!" Asher said holding onto Jeremy and rocking and forth.

 

Ps. I hate rape, child abuse and child neglect. I do not condone any of it.....

 

Till Next Time! Remijay & Ricky_writer <3 ((Hugz)) Take Care and Be Safe

Please, review, comment, vote. Thank you once again. :)
This story is in no way, shape or form to be sold. Everyone in this story is fictional, meaning they're not real. If by any chance you want to copy my work, please write me and ask. Thank you Remijay <br /><br />Oct 19th, 2011 , (Author)Remijay
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..