Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 3,743 Words
  • 2,089 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

There Once Was Love - 10. Chapter 8

There Once Was Love
Chapter 8

Cyrus

 

“Well, I could tell you that I didn’t know your name, but then I’d be lying. Right?” Thomas explained. “Anyway, yes, we have met before and yes again, we met in the bathroom at school today. You know what I find attractive about you?”

“What might that be?” asked Cyrus.

“It’s that you have one hell of a body!”

“Oh is that so? Do tell.”

“Well for instance, you have the most lickable ass I’ve ever seen... and you have a gorgeous body to match. Now wouldn’t you agree?”

“Well, if I didn’t know any better, I’d think you were hitting on me. Are you hitting on me, Tom?”

“If I said I wasn’t, it wouldn’t be true.”

“Good, because today in the bathroom you made me so hot for you.”

“Oh really now, and how did I do that?” Tom asked.

“Let’s see, you were standing there watching me stroke my meat, and I can’t forget that you heard me moan, and if I’d have known that you were listening and watching, I would have invited you to join.”

“Gotcha, you do have a nice piece of equipment. Care to test it out on me?” He wiggled his eyebrows in a seductive way, making me hard for him already.

“Sure let’s.” Wow, when I said that, an urge came over me, and damn it if I didn’t say that it didn’t feel amazingly bitter sweet. But the problem was, where were we going to have a… what do you call it, one night stand, nah. That’s not it, maybe fun under the moon, LOL NO! “So Tom, where’re we going to---”

“Shush, you don’t want people to hear us, just follow me.” And that’s exactly what I did. I followed him down to the river boardwalk, where there weren’t any lights to be seen. I felt like I was getting hotter by the second, and the way his ass swayed from side to side, it seemed so erotic. Damn, I can’t wait to sink my teeth into his apple shaped ass and taste that flavor that’s tickling my senses, God, how I wanted him so bad at this moment. Finally he stopped; he turned around with the lights reflecting off his back. It seemed like this was the place for heavy fucking and moaning and whatever.

“Well what are you waiting for, an invitation? Get it started, already.”

“Damn, if I didn’t know any better, I’d think you’re being controlling.”

“Damn right.” He laughed after that, but I didn’t find it funny. Looking up at him, he had this kinda smile, kinda smirk going on, and I didn’t like it one bit.

“OK, I can’t do this if you’re going to act like an asshole. Sorry, but no thanks.” I started to turn around, and that’s when he took me from behind, wrapping his arms around me midsection, waiting a couple of seconds and then whispering something sexy into my ear,

“Well, if that’s what you want, then I can’t stop you, but you’ll be sorry that you couldn’t have a go at this.” He turned me around, lifting up his t-shirt you could see his ab muscles flexing. ’Wow!’ was all I thought. And before I knew it, I had his nipple in my mouth sucking on it, swirling it around with my tongue, rubbing my hands all over his stomach, his chest, his everything. If you think that made me hotter than I was already, then you are correct.

“That’s what I thought!” Tom said betweens moans of delight.

I was taken aback by this, I knew that I shouldn’t even give him what he wanted, but I couldn’t help myself; Tom is like a god in my book, everything about him sets me off. Running my tongue over his chest to his other nipple, I swirled my tongue around it before I took it in my mouth, letting my ruby lips cover it with hot lust, making Tom moan in ecstasy once more. The more he moaned the more I wanted to please him, the hotter it made me. My hands found what they were looking for, and that was Tom’s bulging cock, I felt it through his pants. Letting go of Tom’s left nipple, I looked up at his face; he looked like he was having fun. Eyes closed, mouth open, with his pearly white teeth showing through, he looked happy that I was doing this for him.

I stepped back from him. Still holding his cock in my hand, I squeezed it lightly, to give the signal that I was ready for more. Tom opened his eyes, those beautiful chocolate brown eyes, sparkling in the night, oh god how I just wanted him more, and I here I was, standing before him, admiring him more.

“Well what are you waiting for?” He asked, in a husky voice

“I… well, I don’t think we should do it here. I want my first time to be somewhere romantic, somewhere that I’ll remember, even after it’s over and done with.”

“Well, where is this place that you want it to happen?”

“I haven’t a clue, but we could go to a special place that I found coming here, and it’s quiet, peaceful, serene.”

“OK then, let’s.”

I took his hand; he followed after I gave him a tug or two. I think he was taken aback by me grabbing his hand. It was as though he’s never held someone’s hand before. I wonder what he’s thinking at this moment, as we walked down the boardwalk holding hands, squeezing each other’s asses every now and again. It seemed surreal that I was actually going to have the guy who I always wanted. I took him to the very end of the boardwalk, turning around for him to be facing me, with the moon shining down on us, and with him looking directly at my eyes, me staring right back at him. However, the follow the leader wasn’t over, this was just the beginning.

 

Tom

 

As Cyrus led me to the end of the boardwalk, he turned around, letting me see his sparkling blue eyes. They reminded me of the ocean the way the depth could consume me, but it soothed me too. I don’t know to explain it, but this feeling over came me, I didn’t know if it was lust or love; at this point I would say lust, but you never know. Anyway, Cyrus looked into my eyes, as I did his. For a moment or two we stood there looking into each other’s eyes, admiring what we saw; for me it was like a tidal wave washing over me.

Cyrus drew closer and closer to my lips, as I did his. Soon we met in the middle, his ruby red luscious lips touched mine; a spark occurred, charging me up. It felt wonderful, the feel of Cyrus sent me wild, how the smoothness played against my lips, soft, delicate, so right. How can this be wrong?

We decided that it was time for tongue, and with that came the taste of Cyrus, his taste was one that I will not soon forget; cinnamon is his flavor of the night. How it heated up my mouth. It felt wonderful to be able to make out with someone like Cyrus, how I missed being kissed. We made out for a long period of time; it seemed that time slowed down for us. The kiss probably only lasted a couple minutes, but in this place it seemed to last a lifetime. I opened my eyes to see Cyrus still kissing me, his eyes were closed, he looked peaceful, wonderful. Words could not explain what it felt like at this moment.

Cyrus backed away from me. He opened his eyes very slowly, along with a smile to brighten this already brilliant moonlit night. I didn’t know what Cyrus was thinking, but hopefully he wouldn’t hide it from me for long. I smiled at him, thinking that I have done something or another. That kiss... I could still feel the way his lips moved against mine. How the spark that I felt earlier still played a part, I was happy, content really. It seemed like a dream, like none of this was real.

Cyrus took my hand again, this time I went willingly. He stepped off the boardwalk and walked towards a lantern-lit tree, you could see the place that was meant to be special. You could feel how this night was perfect for a first time, but did I want my first time to be with someone who I just recently met? Could I let myself do this, how could I let myself be like a slut, or a tramp? I haven’t a clue, but I knew one thing; this night is suppose to be special and, hopefully, I won’t fuck it up.
The tree was lit by lanterns reflecting the light of the moon, how the branches hung low to hide whatever is not supposed to be seen by others. This place seemed surreal, like in a dream, you could hear the river going by, you could feel the magic in the air. I took in a big gulp of air, how the crisp clean air played against this night of nights. I looked at Cyrus, still walking and not paying attention to me, how his ass made my member urge to be sucked again, how I wanted to take him. Do you think I’m wrong for playing this cutie? Do you think that I should do something about it? I don’t want to make him upset by not going through with this, but on the other hand, I made it perfectly clear that I was willing as much as him. ‘God, get a grip, will ya!’ I told myself.

We walked all the way to the branches of the willow tree, how the night was filled with stars. Looking at them, I smiled in contentment. I sighed out loud and was met by a kiss. I returned his kiss twice, once on the ear and once on the cheek. Cyrus smiled at me, then he came closer, but there was still some space between us, he kissed me lightly on the lips, I pulled him to me and we made out again under the star driven sky. With Cyrus still pressed against me, I ground my member into his, for him to know that I was already hard, thinking about what we were about to do.

He came up for air, as we were in need of it. He took my hand again. Entering the willow tree, it seemed dark, only lit by a single torch type lantern; the ground under the willow tree was mossy. Being careful of where I stepped, I took Cyrus into my arms again, giving him some more taste, scent, everything really. I had to grind into him again, but instead of him just standing there, he took it upon himself, to cop-a-feel. Soon I returned the favor, for the feelings were too great, I moaned a couple of times. That was enough for me to have a hint of what I must accomplish.

Making Cyrus back off a little, I started to undress him, seeing as I have already seen almost everything on him, but never touched, this was going to be fun. Sliding my hands up over his nipples as I dragged the t-shirt over his head, letting it fall to the ground, letting my hands wander over his skin. The feel of his silky smooth skin drove me crazy, I wanted to taste his skin again. Once the shirt was off and my hands found the place that they wanted to be, I started to lower my head onto his neck. Sticking my tongue out and taking a swipe, letting my tongue wander aimlessly over his soft beautiful skin. Nibbling some on his neck, getting him hotter by the second, and it was treated by him moaning lightly into the night. With every moan he made the more the urge consumed me, the more I wanted to take him. There was still a part of me that thought this was wrong, that I shouldn’t be doing this. Don’t I have someone who is willing to do anything I ask of him? I shook my head, to clear these stupid thoughts away. I went back to sucking on Cyrus’ neck, nibbling some, biting some to keep him in the mood.
I lowered my head slightly, licking my way down to his left nipple, swirling my tongue around it, hearing and feeling that Cyrus liked what I was doing, I didn’t stop myself. Opening my mouth, I took in his nipple, treating it to a delectable sensation, swirling, biting, sucking. Hearing Cyrus moan meant that I was doing a good job, letting go of that nipple. I licked my way over to the other side, tasting that one too. “Ooh God, Tom, that’s wonderful!” Cyrus said in a husky lust-filled voice, driving me even crazier.

After letting that nipple go, I continued my way down his smooth, flat, muscular body, tasting every bit of flesh that I could get my hands onto. But the moment was wasted by the sound of Cyrus’s cell phone chirping in the background.

He answered it, by saying “Si, What is it?”

“Yea, I got it… Yes, I’m cumming.”

“Well not literally.”

“Yes, god. OK, OK… Whatever.”

“Bye!” He hung up the phone, and then slammed it into the ground. Cyrus looked up at me with pity in his eyes, and he said, “Well, I guess that’s it for this round. I have to get home.” I couldn’t believe it! I didn’t want him to go.

“Alright, I guess. Next time no phones!” I told him, he just smiled.

“Let’s go!”

“Alright,” I said, shaking my head as he retrieved his shirt.

We walked all the way back to the boardwalk holding hands, looking at the stars. This night was supposed to be perfect; nothing was supposed to fuck it up. What happened to that theory? I guess it wasn’t meant to be. I looked over at Cyrus, and he looked impassive, like he didn’t really care if he went all the way or not, I guess it’s just men. They have only two things on their minds Sex, and Food. Always!

Getting back to the spot where we first, well second time we met, I looked at Cyrus, he looked me and we shared another short kiss. After he left me standing there, I watched as he disappeared around the corner of the next block. I walked all the way over to my car, and got inside. I sat there thinking about what just took place, and I figured in a way this was for the best, that nothing really did happen, because then, I would have to explain to Eric what took place at this special place. I grab my cell phone, hitting speed dial to call Keith yet again, but again, Keith didn’t answer. I started to think that Keith was avoiding me like the plague. I wouldn’t put it past him, since he was the one who started this GAME of who can give the cold shoulder longer, or who can with stand not talking to each other the longest. It becomes very clear to me that our friendship wasn’t like I wanted it to be.

 

Eric

 

A quiet night at home does do me good. All day today I’ve been thinking of Thomas and what he’s done to my life, well, since I met him, really. Tom has been so nice, so gentle, so loving. Yet when it comes to Keith he doesn’t want to talk about him, how would he not want to talk to Keith, what is really stopping him? I didn’t think their friendship would come to this, but it has, they no longer talk to each other. I wonder what Tom thinks about when he’s alone, sad, miserable? I give up on thinking about their relationship as friends; I just want to think about Tom and his glory, his beauty. The way his hair flies with the wind, or how he smiles when he sees me. Or how about when he’s excited? That is a remarkable sight to behold, seeing his eyes light up, sparkle. I smiled at that thought, shaking my head because I’m so hopelessly falling for him. How could you blame me? I’ve felt something with him when we were at the lake, I felt something that I thought wouldn’t exist for a long, long time, but there it was on that fateful day, with Tom holding me and me holding him. I was so happy, so content, and so alive. ‘God, you’re going to regret this!’ I told myself, shaking that out of my head.

I gave up on thinking, the only thing that my mind wanted to repeat was ‘You’re going to regret this!’ over and over again, it was like a CD that wouldn’t quit skipping, repeating the same damn thing. Reaching for my phone, I decided that I wanted to call Lacey and catch up with her, since I haven’t really talked to her at all about anything, I guess tonight is the night that I need help with my thought process. After dialing her number, I waited the couple of rings that it takes to connect to her phone, she picked up by saying, “Well, if it isn’t a lost boy!” I laughed at that, that’s always how she picked up the phone for me.

“Well, if it isn’t the bitch, that I call a best friend.” She laughed at that.

“What can I do for you, hun?”

“Hmmm, would it be a mark against me if I wanted some help? And I wanted my best friend to help me with it?”

“It depends on what you need help with, hun, you have a lot of things wrong with you as it is.”

“It’s about,” I took a sigh, my heart rate was going through the roof. “Thomas… and Keith. Plus Tom and me.”

“Yea, I kinda figured you’d call sooner or later. The one thing you have to understand is Keith and Tom have their own way of working out their problems, just give it some time and everything will go back to normal. Now as for you and Tom, hmmm that’s a toughie. What seems to be the problem between you two, if you don’t mind me asking?”

“Well, Tom has been wonderful, he’s been kind, sweet, caring, a pleasant guy, but I don’t know, really. It seems as though I’m not enough for him. I know what happened in the bathroom today at school, and before you even ask how I know, don’t.”

“Alright, since you know that, well, you know that you’re going to tell me eventually right?”

“Yes I know, but why did you have to bring that up.” Yes, I pouted playfully.

“Because you’re predictable, that’s why! So instead of waiting your normal 10 seconds, just tell me.”

“God, you’re impossible, you know that.”

“Yes, I do. Now tell me.”

“OK, OK (I stuck out my tongue after that). Anyways, yes I know that Tom was in the bathroom today with Cyrus, the semi new kid at the school, Cyrus also has a crush on Tom and well, knowing Tom and Cyrus, both being gay, you know what I’m thinking don’t you? But no, I didn’t spy on him. He was walking towards the bathroom while I went to the office for my attendance. As I was saying, I saw him go into the bathroom like 10 minutes before Cyrus went in there, a guy that came up to me at lunch and asked if we could talk.

*******
Speaking with Ethan

 

Ethan led me to the courtyard where normally everyone goes, but not today. He told me in a low voice, “FYI, I saw that guy Thomas Erikson and Cyrus Flint coming out of the bathroom today.”

“OK, and what do you want me to do about that?”

“Well, I know that you have certain feelings for Thomas Erikson, so I just figured you’d want to know that I saw when they came out of the bathroom, but not at the same time.”

“OK, what are you getting at? They probably just needed to use the bathroom, like every other guy in school.”

“Yea, yea I know, but this is what I saw Cyrus coming out of the bathroom fixing his pants, and zipping them up. After that Thomas came out of the bathroom, not doing the same thing, but adjusting himself. When he came closer me, I saw that he probably cummed or it was precum. So I didn’t know what to do, and that’s why I’m here talking with you, to let you know. I’m sorry Eric.” He patted me on my back, and left me there to think about what he just told me.

*********
Back to talking with Lacey

 

“So you see, Lacey, I don’t know what to do. What am I suppose to think; was he or wasn’t he?”

“I would think that he wasn’t, but you never know really, it’s a toss. I’m sorry Eric, but you just have to realize that Tom might be a slut, whore, hell I don’t know, but the only thing I can say is that you have to talk to him sooner or later, or else this thing will eat you alive, I know from experience. Loves, I gotta go!”

“Love ya too!” We both kissed over the phone before we hung up.

After the call I wasn’t any closer to finding an answer than I was on my own, thinking, what should I make of this? Should I talk to him, but what if he tells me that nothing has happened? What if he tells me to fuck off, for thinking such things? I wouldn’t know what to do. Shaking my head I decided this was enough torture for one night, it’s time for bed.

Climbing in bed, and thinking of nothing but sweet dreams, I closed my eyes, smiling a sad smile.


Till Next Time
((Hugz—Kizzes))
Remijay <3
Thanks Pete, you’re the best!

All the character's and names in this story is property of this Author. This story is not for sell or to used as a profit. If there is anyone out there with names of my character's then its pearly coincidental. Thanks again and have a great day!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..