Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 3,860 Words
  • 2,603 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

There Once Was Love - 12. Chapter 10

This Chapter will be the last until after the crossove

There Once Was Love
Chapter 10

Thomas

The next few days after the fight with Eric were kinda touch and go for a while. We stopped talking long enough to figure out what we wanted. I still didn’t understand how he found out; I didn’t think there was anyone in the hallway when we came out. He never told me who told him. So I guess, as you can tell, we have taken a break from one another.

Cyrus kept bothering me. Every time I saw him at school he would hint so effortlessly to me that we should hook up. Every time he did that I was so, so tempted, but I stayed firm with him, telling him that I had things to do, people to talk with, important things that must be dealt with. So here I am, Friday, 8:30 am, writing in my journal for this stupid class. Yes, English is what I’m in right now.

“Hey, Thomas. Do you have any plans for the weekend?” my friend Royce asked me.

“Yea, I have my birthday coming up; just don’t know what I’m doing until then.”

Let me tell you about my friend Royce. We met in grade school, first grade, to be exact. Royce was and is a person who goes after what he thinks he needs, being high spirited, I would think so. Anyway, Royce is a looker. He was even as a child growing up. He has the girls falling all over him, flaunting himself to every piece of tail he could get. Royce has Almond hair; I would say his hair length is around medium or shorter. He never lets it grow out. He likes a lot of things, but I can tell you this, if I had a chance of getting Cyrus and Royce together, it would be perfect, at least then my problems with Cyrus would be solved and I could work on my problems with Eric. That brings up another thing that I have to do, but I’ll get to that shortly.

Royce’s eye color is a tricky one; his eyes would be a dark brown color when he’s happy or excited. But when he’s mad about something, his eye color would change to hazel. I don’t get it, but it fits him perfectly. I wouldn’t say he’s rich, but I don’t think anyone is as rich as me, but that’s ego talking. Anyway, like I was saying, if I could hook those two up, it would work out for the best. I just haven’t seen Royce flirt with any guys. I know he has a lot of girls as friends, plus guys for that matter. Maybe one of these days I can ask him, but I don’t know if that will be a good idea, considering the last time someone called him gay... he blew at the person, literally. After that experience no one has even hinted he was, well... like me, I guess you could say. So if I want to ask him about the possibly of him being gay and liking Cyrus, then maybe... just maybe.

“Are you listening to me, Tom?” Royce asked, interrupting my thoughts.

“Yea, yea. What were you saying?”

“Oh, nothing…Never mind; it’s not important.” He looked down at his desk when he said that.

I took pity on him and asked again, “What did you want?”

“I said, would you like to go on a date with me?” he timidly asked, while he bowed his head once again… I must have been taking too long to answer because he said, “Never mind, like I said, it was stupid.” I think I could hear sorrow or something in his voice, like defeat. Oh hell, I don’t know.

“Ummm, Royce? Can we talk about this after class?” I looked at him; even with his head bowed, he looked just as adorable as ever. I just wanted to hug him and tell him everything would be alright. But if I say yes to him, what about Eric? Would he find out yet again? This time I don’t think he’d be as willing to take me back.

“Yea, yea. Sure Tom, anything you want.” Still with his head down, I took pity on him.

“You know Royce, never mind. I would love to go on a date with you!” I stated with a smile, maybe not as genuine as his when his head lifted up and whipped at me. I giggled at him for it, but he looked so, so happy when I told him that. I couldn’t let him down, not after that display.

“Are you sure, Tom? Like, seriously?” he asked, all bubbly and excited, basically everything in between happiness and joy. Except one thing... he didn’t bounce in his seat… Oops, I spoke too soon, he started doing that. Hahaha, I laughed at him for being so animated. He was acting like a kid in a candy store, already hyped up on sugar.

“Hahaha, yes Royce, seriously now, sit still before the….”

“Is there something that you gentlemen want to share with the class, Mr. Erikson and Mr. Benedict?” she stated in a stern, all-authority voice. We shook our heads no at her, but she still wanted revenge on us for interrupting her class. “Here you go boys, see you at the end of school!” What the... two hours of detention, fuck me running sideways!

I looked over at Royce and he mirrored my same thought, how in the hell are we ever going to survive two hours of detention? Hell if I knew, honestly. After that, everything became quiet for us, other than the notes that Royce passed to me. I seriously didn’t want to get into anymore trouble, but I said, what the hell, you only live once.

Thankfully, before I could send the second note, the class bell rang. We ran out of that class before anyone else, but before we got too far, the teacher yelled to us saying, “Don’t forget detention after school!” That slowed us down, but we still managed to get out of there.

“Omigod, dude! She has like... murder written on her face, and in her eyes…. I actually thought I saw fire.” He continued to laugh at the way our teacher looked at us, but for me, I became serious. I didn’t know if it was because Royce just asked me out, or if it was because I actually fucking said yes. I knew if I brought this up with Eric, he would blow a top or two. Dammit! Why can’t life be easy for once?

“Tom…Tom you there? ‘Ello?” Royce waved his hand in my face. I had to blink a couple times. Once my vision cleared, there stood a cutie right in front of me, a concerned but sweet look plastered on his face... and those luscious pink rosy lips. The kind that make you want to kiss the person who has them. Once that thought crossed my mind, I had to physically restrain myself from him, I was so tempted to dive right in and give a lustful kiss to him.

“Yeeeaaaa…..” I made sure to drag out the syllable. My mind, as you can tell, was in lust mode; it’s kinda hard to turn off actually. And to make it worse, Royce flashed me the most seductive smirk I have ever seen him display, dammit… FUCK!

“Are you OK, Tom?” He had to ask that, especially after doing what he did with his mouth, damn him even more.

“Yea, just stop with the seductive smiling, damn… it’s hard enough… with pun intended…” Oopz, I shouldn’t have said that, because it made my member flex in my pants, it being so hard to a point where I needed a jack off session, and once again to make me embarrassed, Royce looked at my crotch. The second I saw him looking at it, I lost all color to my face, I felt flushed, weakened. Damn him some more, why does he have to be sooo attractive?

“Um… Sorry?” I loved the way he said that, it sounded cute and adoring, it made me laugh out loud. He looked at me like I was losing my mind, maybe I was. Hell, who knows anymore? Oh, did I mention that he tried to make it come off as if he didn’t know what he was doing to me? No, well then now you know.

“It’s alright, actually. I will just need to go into the bathroom soon… Never mind that, I shouldn’t have said anything. Excuse me, will you?” I didn’t even wait for his response. I just took off towards my car. Not quite running, but not far from it.

But like always, I had to get stopped, this time by Keith. Whoa, Keith? Isn’t he not talking to me? I slow down for him to catch up to me. Once he was next to me, I stood there waiting for him to talk. He didn’t for the longest time and I still had this problem in my pants that wanted to keep pulsing, oh yea, I almost forgot, also twitching.

“I’m….” That’s all he got out, within the five minutes of standing here.

“I’m what?” I’m curious, but I also needed to relieve myself, so I had to hurry this up, but the last thing I wanted was to do was upset Keith even more, so I held out.

“I’m sorry… that I haven’t… talked to you in awhile!” Wow, it took all of six minutes to say that sentence. OK, I can’t wait anymore. I have to go.

Once I get the courage to tell him that I had to go, Royce came running up to me, with a sly smirk plastered on his perfect lips. Damn me some more. I can’t get a break, can I? FUCK ME!

“Hey, Royce!” Keith said.

“Hey,” he returned.

“What can I do for you Royce?” I asked.

“Umm, could I, like, talk to you… in private please?” He asked timidly.

“Oh, yea. Sorry Keith, can we continue this later?” I asked him. He only nodded his head, before he took off. Swiping my brow, I turn towards Royce, with an embarrassed smile.

“Yes?”

“Umm, I didn’t… I didn’t mean to…. Damn!” he stated in a shaky voice.

“It’s OK. I know that you didn’t mean to do whatever you seemed to have done.” This day is getting more conflustered... more and more.

“I know, but do… do you need… a hand?” What the?

“Ummm, sure.” I didn’t know that he actually meant help jack me off.

“Omigod, like seriously?” He seemed so bubbly.

“Sure,” I said, still confused.

“Let’s.” He signals with his hand, and here we go. What I mean by that is, he walks to the bathroom conveniently located right near where we were. Hey, I know this bathroom, oh SHIT!!! I know what is going happen, I’d recently been told this bathroom is used for blowjobs or whatever. DAMN ME! HELP ME! This isn’t going to end well for me, well maybe with pleasure. However, I meant after, because someone is going to catch me again, and this time it aint going to be so easy to fix with Eric.

We got to the bathroom with Royce in the lead; the way his ass slid from side to side so seductively or erotically, I shrugged my shoulders because it was making my member throb with anticipation. Making my mouth almost produce too much saliva at once and making me almost drool. Hehehe, well maybe a little bit more than I was at that moment. *giggling* I followed the image of my dreams for the time being, which of course was Royce. I never actually thought that Royce could be… well, seductive.

“What’s the matter Tom? This isn’t like you?” Royce stated with a smirk, making his right cheek adorable.

“There’s… there’s nothing wrong with me. I just never thought in my wildest dreams I would be led to a bathroom by Royce Benedict, that’s all!” I bowed my head, because that statement was a cheap one.

“Right, why don’t I seem to trust that?”

“Because you shouldn’t be doing this Royce, I have a boyfriend!”

“Oh, seriously!” It was sarcasm laced with something that I’ve never picked up from him before.

“Yea, so I don’t know if I should really be doing this…. with… with you.” I didn’t mean for that last part to come out as a stammer, but the way Royce’s face drooped and then he bowed his head towards the tiled floor, it just seemed not like him, but I could tell that he was sad or upset.

“Oh.”

“I’m sorry Royce, you’re hot and if I wasn’t dating anyone, then HELL YES. What we’re doing right now at this moment is wrong, I have already been caught cheating once, and I almost lost him. I don’t want that again, Eric makes me feel… I don’t know... special, happy, complete, hell maybe something else.”

“It’s… it’s *sniffle* alright, don’t worry *sniffle* about it.” He tried to walk around me but he couldn’t, I stopped him from leaving the bathroom this way, I just couldn’t handle him like this.

“No! No, it isn’t. I’m sorry Royce, but I would still love to go on that date!” I tried to be happy, but it just didn’t feel right.

“You really would?” He stated that in a happy note, but still with the frown plastered on his cute little face, adorable is the word.

“Yes. Now please cheer up?” He nodded his head, but I wasn’t convinced.

“Alright, I will try.” A little smirk coming on his face.

“Good.”

After that we hugged, I felt that I needed to kiss him (on the cheek though). We walked out of the bathroom, and right when I knew there was going to be someone spying on me, the person was right there, next to the drinking fountain pretending to drink from it, but I saw his eyes, those hazel green eyes penetrated mine, for what seemed like forever. He looked away, and then walked away. I knew what he was planning on doing. Once he turned the corner leading to Eric’s class. I had to think, what’s his name? I know him from somewhere, but where? ‘Think, think, THINK!’ I told myself, ah ha. I knew I knew him from somewhere; his name is Ethan. He’s like that snitch that tells on everyone, and in my case, my boyfriend. UGH, I just wanted to kick his ass, especially now that I have been caught once again. Shaking off the feeling of him and what he is about to do too me, I walked off leaving Royce behind. I had to find Eric before Ethan did, I seriously didn’t want him saying yet again that I had been cheating. That wasn’t the case this time, and, well, neither was the last time; Cyrus was the one who jacked off in front of a mirror, the only thing I did was watch.

“So Tom, ummm... About tonight, let’s say around seven-ish?” I heard Royce’s voice echo down the hall. I turned slightly and replied. “Yea, yea, I’ll pick you up!” I smiled and walked off.

Wow, what else can happen today? In addition, what do ya know, right before I got to Eric’s class, Keith stood there almost as if he was waiting for someone, though I had no idea who. I crept a little closer and guess who came by, the snitch Ethan. He talked briefly to Keith and walked off, leaving Keith there with a pissed off look, oh god... Here we go again, why does it seem that I can’t do anything right? Why does it also seem that the Big Man up there wants to play games with me? Throwing my hands up, I walked away, not wanting to see what Keith says to Eric. I couldn’t deal with both of them at the same time. Eventually I found my way outside, walking my way over to my car, getting in it and sitting there. Thinking of the day and how fucked I’m going to be later.

Sitting in my car, I came to a conclusion... maybe I’m not ready for a relationship, maybe I just need to be on my own for a while. Eric and I have only been dating for two weeks, I don’t know if he loves me and I don’t even know if I love him, but I can’t, I won’t, be caught coming out of a bathroom with someone else again. Or maybe that Ethan kid should get his ass kicked for snitching so fucking much! Yea, I think instead of breaking up with Eric, I should just kick the shit outta Ethan; maybe that will solve my problems... (Knock, Knock, Knock)

I looked over and there stood Eric with Keith, they both looked pissed. I didn’t know why Keith was, but I can tell you exactly why Eric was. I rolled down my window slowly but surely.... Once the window was down far enough, Eric bitch slapped me, making my head whip to the side, he opened my door. Pulling me out and onto the concrete, literally scraping up my brand new tee, it hurt like a bitch once the fabric gave way.

______________________________________________________________________

 

Driving home wasn’t fun, neither was the fight that just happened. I couldn’t explain it really. It seemed like whatever Keith said to Eric, it didn’t matter what I said, I didn’t have an opinion, they just kept slapping me and kicking me until I told them what they wanted to hear. Even if it wasn’t the truth, they accepted it by kicking me twice, once for every time I got caught and another one for trying to hide the truth.

I can honestly say that I’m a free man again. However, what I can’t accept is that, they’re going to tell the whole school about me, and I wouldn’t have a choice. It seemed unfair but I didn’t care, as long as I wasn’t being dragged through the mud or ridiculed for it, I would be fine.

Getting home was a relief, one that saved me from the likes of Eric and Keith, but on the other hand, I also didn’t have to put up with my mother, her car wasn’t in the drive. I even checked the garage. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. The only thing now, is to pack for the trip down to Orlando, Florida. This should be interesting, because Lacey, Scott, Kevin, and Royce will be going with me. I opted for first class. Yay! Time to party and have fun, leaving my problems in New York, no extra baggage.

“Hey, are we still on for tonight?” Royce! Wow, he is one persistent guy. I can tell you that much.

“Yea, we are and also, you’re coming with us for my birthday trip, so get all your luggage ready for pick up, we’ll be leaving at eight tonight, alright?!” I said. The way Royce screamed over the phone was annoying, and it hurt my ears to say the least, but on the other hand, hearing him scream for joy sent a smile to my face.
______________________________________________________________________

 

Getting to the airport was hell, we sat in bumper to bumper traffic on the highway heading towards JFK International in Queens. No car was able to move forward, so basically we sat there for forty-five minutes listening to the radio and gossiping, yes my car couldn’t possibly fit this many people so I rented an SUV for the trip over. Everyone had enough room and stuff.

“God, this is taking forever. Can’t we like move around some of these people?” asked Lacey, I could sense that she was on the verge of losing it.

“NO! It’s against the law, and I don’t feel like going to jail for my birthday Lace!” She huffed and changed the radio station once again.

Finally the cars started to move and we once again were on our way to the airport, but we didn’t get that far before we had to stop again... This time Lacey didn’t care, she screamed out the window saying, “MOVE THE FUCK ON PEOPLE! WE HAVE A FLIGHT TO CATCH!!!!” Shaking my head, I laughed at her for her lack of patience.

“What? I hate waiting, I want to get on this flight and into Florida before next week, you know!” I had to laugh with her, because I knew exactly how she felt at the moment.

“Well, yelling out the window ain’t gonna get anything accomplished. So just sit back and enjoy the twenty-five minutes left to the airport, if you can manage to do that, then I’ll buy you something, OK?” That got her attention very quickly.

“OK, no problem... but what are you going to buy me?” I knew I shouldn’t have said anything, damn. Now I’m going to be listening to this for the rest of the trip.

“Haha, Lace, chill.” Still laughing at her, she quieted down a little, but not a lot.

“OK, OK. I can wait, PATIENTLY!” She stated in dislike. I had to laugh again.

“Wow, Lace. You’re, one in a million!” She grinned but kept to herself about everything else.

“You still didn’t answer me about how you got those bruises and scraps, and we can’t forget the cuts!” she asked out of no-where. Before I could answer, Royce opted to tell her.

“That’s easy Lacey, you see...”

“Shut it, Royce!!!” I yelled at him, he flinched but accepted the command I gave him.

“What was that about?” Lacey asked me, but I only shrugged. I wanted this trip to be perfect, and leaving my problems here is exactly what I wanted.

“That isn’t telling me much.” She glared at me; slowly she crumbled my shields and destroyed my walls. I had to tell her, but how?

“Royce?” I asked.

“Y-yes Tom?” he timidly replied.

“Could you fill in Lacey on why I have these?” I pointed to my face and body.

“Certainly, anything for you.” He smiled at me and I smiled back at him through the rearview mirror.

So that’s how we drove for the rest of the trip, Royce filling in Lacey about everything that has happened to me. She didn’t say anything, other than gasp at what she was hearing. Other than that, I enjoyed the trip. About the time we got to the airport, Royce was just finishing up on his explanation to Lacey.

“Are we ready to go now?” I asked everyone, they all nodded, but kept quiet. Wow, I never knew quiet could be so... so intimidating before.

To Be Continued...

Authors Note:

The next chapter will be of the crossover, between Modern High and There Once Was Love... Stayed tuned, this little crossover is going to be awesome, and well... you’ll see.

Thanks for reading. Remijay <3

To My Editor

Thank you, Pete. Once again, you edited nicely. Thanks <3

@}-;--- (A Rose)

Onward to the Crossover!!!!

The Crossover is between Modern High and There Once Was Love, it will get very interesting....

Reply, review, comment. Thanks Remijay <3

All the character's and names in this story is property of this Author. This story is not for sell or to used as a profit. If there is anyone out there with names of my character's then its pearly coincidental. Thanks again and have a great day!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ok, so I’m a little bit confused on the priorities or whatever. I mean Tom said he couldn’t have sex with Royce because he had a boyfriend but he was still going on a date with him? That’s still cheating even if sex isn’t involved. I don’t get why Keith teamed up with Eric as they don’t likely know each other but it’s obvious he’s in denial about his sexuality so that probably plays a part in it. Gonna be crazy if he hooks up with Eric. Tom definitely didn’t do the right thing but he doesn’t deserve what they did nor what they plan to do if they do out him to the school. I didn’t think Eric was good boyfriend material anyway though.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..