Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,582 Words
  • 1,762 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

There Once Was Love - 16. Chapter 16

Sorry it took so long with chapter. Life has been busy. I have been working constantly and if by chance i am not, then i am likely to be found catching on things that i have left unattended. Anywho, enjoy the chapter. Let me know what you think. Remijay <3

There Once Was Love

Chapter 14

 

As my eyes fluttered open, I looked upon my sleeping prince. He looked so comfortable and peaceful. The way the light streamed in through the half-open blinds made him appear angelic.

Running my fingers along his jawline and over his lips had me wanting to kiss him, but I didn’t want to wake him so I left it to just feeling his smooth skin. Until he reached up and took my hand from his face. He kissed the back of my hand and placed it on his side, where he intertwined his hand with mine.

After a few moments, he turned over with a sigh and placed a kiss on my chest before laying his head there. He made small circles around my belly button with his hand, which in turn had my stomach squirming. My dick started to get hard. The sensual feeling of his hand roaming over my top half had me wanting more. Eric apparently noticed that and took it upon himself to rake his nails against my bare chest. “Uhhh. Eric, please…”

Eric giggled a little before repeating what he just did. “Babe, you keep doing that, I’ll have to get off.”

He giggled some more before lowering his hand and placing it on my rigid dick. He lightly ran his thumb over the sensitive skin, triggering the nerves and making me whimper. This wasn’t being fair. “You tease.” Arching my back, I pressed my dick against his thumb harder.

“You like that, Tom?”

Nodding my ‘yes’, didn’t do any good. “Yes,” I softly moaned out.

“Then you’ll like this.” With that said, he wiggled his way down my side and slid under the covers, placing kisses on my side, and licking his way over to my pelvic area.

“Uhhh,” placing my hands behind my head, I looked down in anticipation. “Babe, please… relieve me.”

Eric placed his thumbs inside my boxer briefs and began to tug them down. I raised my hips a little to help him pull them down and off. With my undies off, Eric licked from my base to my tip.

“Oh god, Eric,”

“God isn’t doing this, Tom.” He giggled as he blew onto my now wet cock, sending exciting chills up my spine.

“Hmm, babe. That feels good.” I moaned softly

Eric placed my tip in his mouth and licked around the glans. He went to take more, but I could tell that he couldn’t and that was totally fine. Reaching under the sheets, I lightly grabbed his head and tugged him from under there. I lightly pecked his lips at first, and then led into a heavy, hot, lip lock. Soon it turned into groaning, and rocking of the hips. To feel my dick rubbing between his cheeks while he still wore his boxer briefs had me gripping his hips with force, making his ass grind into me.

We broke the kiss; the look in his eyes told me that he wanted this as much, if not more, than I. Eric’s eyes were filled with lust as he gave me a lopsided smile, as he stroked my lips with his thumb. He reached behind him and took my now slick dick in his hand and stroked it.

“Damn babe. I don’t think I have ever felt this high with you…” Pausing I added, “If you don’t want to go further, we don’t have to,” in a near whisper.

“Thomas, if I didn’t want this I wouldn’t have started.” With that he rolled onto his back with his hand resting on his flat stomach. Eric looked at me with pleading eyes. I thought I knew what he wanted, but I wasn’t sure.

“Relieve me, Tom. Make me feel pleasure. Make me feel whole. Make love to me.”

****

After we made love, Eric asked me to take him home. Feeling sad and lost for words, I nodded my head and we set off. I didn’t want to be away from him, but I knew that he needed his space. I just hoped that he felt my love for him now, and that nothing is ever going to come between us, not even Keith.

Damn Keith… He called while I was making love to Eric. Now that’s a funny thought. Having my dick inside my lover as my best friend who loves me calls. How do I explain that when I talk to him? He probably called wanting to talk because of that note I wrote him.

As I thought about it, maybe that is why Eric wanted to go home almost as soon as we came down from getting off. That could explain why he was so quiet getting dressed and on our way to his house.

I just didn’t get it; Eric was being himself this morning. But then again, he could have just been horny and wanted some relief. NO. No. Eric, wouldn’t do that to me, would he? He wouldn’t just let me have sex with him because I wanted it, right? He started to give me a blowjob, but when his jaw started to hurt, he offered his ass instead. Wait, that just doesn’t sit well with me. Because he couldn’t give the pleasure of a blowjob, he gave me his ass instead. How pig-headed can I be?. Enough! I cannot think about this anymore, it’ll drive me crazy.

“Hey, Keith. Sorry about not answering, I was--”

“Having sex.” He cackles over the phone, like it wasn’t anything. Like he didn’t want to be the one giving me the pleasure.

“Yea, well you know. When you love someone, it is somewhat hard not to… you know. No pun intended. Anyway, what is it that you wanted?” I asked as I put my car in park.

“Well, you gave me this note, and I wanted to clear some things up. First of all, yes Tom, I am gay.” He pauses, I think to gauge my reaction.

“Keith, why didn’t you tell me? I would have been totally fine with you being gay. Hello, I myself am gay.”

“Well you know, I just didn’t know how to. It never came up,” he said in a hurry.

“True, it never really did.”

“Anyway, I am not in love with you.” Again he paused.

“You know, if you’re waiting for a reaction of some sort, you’ll be waiting awhile.”

“Alright, well that didn’t come out right anyway. What I meant to say is that I do love you, but only as a best bud. Not as a lover. Continuing though, I would like us to start fresh, forget everything. You know, before everything got hectic and we did some things that I know that we both aren’t proud of. Could we do that?” he asked hopefully.

How can I say no to that? I guess the question still remained though. What does he have against Eric?

“Before I agree to start fresh, what do you have against Eric, Keith?”

“I don’t have anything against Eric, Tom. I like the guy, but I don’t think he’s the one for you.”

“So you punching him in the face, was what? A warning, a jealousy thing, what?”

“Tom, I was drunk. And I was being stupid. I shouldn’t have done that, and I am truly, without a doubt, one hundred percent sorry about hitting him. I don’t know why I did it.”

“Right, you don’t know why you did it. My father has a saying, ‘drunk words are sober thoughts’. So what is it that you are not telling me?”

“Nothing… I swear.” He paused. “I have to go.” Without even a bye, he hung up on me.

“Yeah, tell me again how you don’t have anything against my boyfriend, you asshole. Men, I swear.” I ripped the key from the ignition and stormed into my house. With a huff, I sat down on the couch.

“What’s wrong, son?” My father asked from the kitchen.

“Nothing. Why do men have to lie? Why can’t we just tell the truth for once? It’s like we can’t pull our heads out our asses long enough to confront the ones we love.” Ugh, I shouldn’t be blaming my dad for anything of this. It’s not his fault.

“Well son, I don’t know. Why do you ask? Does this have anything to do with Eric?”

I shook my head no to that, but then I remembered he’s in the kitchen and cannot see through walls. “Sort of, no, maybe. Hell, I don’t know anymore. Keith says that he doesn’t have anything against Eric, and that he would like for us to start fresh, but as soon as I asked him a question about why he punched Eric in the jaw, he lied to me and said that he was drunk and that that is why he did it. However, I told him what you always told me, ’Drunk words are sober thoughts. Vice versa.’ same as hitting a person.”

“Wow. Keith isn’t being very fair to you. How can he want you to start fresh on your friendship if he doesn’t even want to confront his actions? I’m sorry, but maybe it’s best if you don’t have him as a friend anymore. Maybe, with you not speaking to him, he will learn that his actions have caused this. Just worry about Eric and yourself.”

“Thanks dad, truly. I’m going to take a hot shower. Or something. I just need space.”

Comment, like, email gayjay0507@gmail.com. Thank you, Valkyrie for editing.
All the character's and names in this story is property of this Author. This story is not for sell or to used as a profit. If there is anyone out there with names of my character's then its pearly coincidental. Thanks again and have a great day!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..