Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 2,320 Words
  • 1,563 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

There Once Was Love - 17. Chapter 17

There once was love

Chapter 17

 

A few weeks have gone by Keith and I haven’t spoken. We may have gone to the same school and have the same friends. But we always managed to stay clear of each other. Other than of course having the same classes. We still didn’t interact with one another other though. It was as if it was spoken that we didn’t want to clear up this fucking mess.

Leaving that morning, I gave my dad a kiss on the cheek before driving to school. Well before that I called Eric and asked if he wanted to be picked up instead of driving himself. Hah, yes. Everyone in New York either takes a taxi or they drive themselves. The other twenty percent of people take the train, which I find to be a nasty experience. Anyway, he said yes. So I drove over to his place and walked to the front door, and knocked. I have to a good gentleman and escort my prince to the car, while opening it for him. What kind of boyfriend do you think I am?

Okay getting off topic again. We talked in the car on the way. Eric even held my hand. I really liked the experience; it gave me a warm sensation. He asked me, have I resolved the issue between Keith and I. That was what the question was before I started to drift in my thinking. Or what I was doing.

“Babe. Keith is being an asshole. He avoids me at all costs because he doesn’t want to answer for what he did to you. I… I…” I couldn’t say what my mind wanted me to say. I guess I’m not ready to say or I didn’t want Eric to be freaked by my saying it.

“I know what you want to say and to tell the truth I feel the same way. I just didn’t want to be the first to admit it.” He laughs.

“I am glad that you said that, because I didn’t want to freak you out.” I kissed his hand and laid it back on the shifter. “As I was saying though, I love you…” I paused and looked towards Eric, he blushed and smiled. I gushed at it. Clearing my throat I continued, “I love you, and I want to protect you anyway that I can. But that doesn’t excuse his behavior. And if he doesn’t want to give me a clear reason why he did what he did. Than our relationship is over; point blank simple.” I said with a slight shrug.

“If you say so. I hope for your sake you’re correct.” He said as he took my hand and pressed it lightly against his lips. What a turn on it is to witness something like it. I know I am a perv.

That was the end of our conversation because we arrived at school. And Lacey was waiting for us. She had a scowl on her face. Which could mean only one thing. Someone pissed in her cheerios.

“Hey there sexy. Why the scowl?” I asked when I reached her.

She looked at me and then at Eric. “Because Keith isn’t speaking to me anymore, I don’t know what has gotten into him. First it was the secret. Then it was him hitting him, she point to him, and then he stops talking to you. Now he doesn’t want to talk to me. What the hell is wrong with him?!” She asked, but it was more of a statement than anything.

With shrug of the shoulder, I kiss her on the cheek and we started to walk into the school. It was a buzz with people coming to and from. From each side of us, like they were on some kind of drug. Like I have never witnessed my school being like this. Is it because prom is coming up?

I looked towards Lacey and then at Eric, we all said the same thing at the same time. “Fucking weirdos.” We all looked at each other and howled with laughter.

“Whatever I need to walk this sexy man here to his locker and then I have to go to mine, before I have to shuffle him off to his class. Don’t want to be late. Or give the principal another reason to be bitchy.” I kissed Lacey on the cheek and took Eric by the hand.

“Bye boys. See you at lunch.” She calls from behind us.

“Wow. Lacey, is she alright this morning?” Eric asks while he opens his locker

“Hell I don’t know dude. With school acting strange, keith not speaking to any of us, and lacey acting like she knows something but doesn’t want to spill it. Hell, I don’t know anymore. Except for the fact that I love you.” I said with a blush and a smile.

“And me you.” He says back.

 

*******

The few classes that I did have with keith, was strange to say the least. He wasn’t acting like himself. It was as if, something happened. But I did’t really care. He cut the ties with me, not me him. So its whatever, I lost a best friend. A brother. I guess that’s supposed to be sad, but I’m not. I have a boyfriend that I told for the first time that I love him and I have lacey. Aside from a few other friends. That’s all I need.

At lunch, I stopped at a vending machine and bought myself a soda. While looking for my sweet heart and Lacey. They were not to be found in the cafeteria so I ventured outside in the courtyard. I saw them chatting, they looked like they were friends forever how they were acting.

“Hey you guys.” I said as soon as I was in hearing range.

“Hey stranger.” They both say

“Have you heard anything about why he’s acting the way he is?” I asked both of them, because they both have different friends. So maybe, just maybe they found out something.

“Nope nothing.” Lacey said with sadness in her voice.

“Me either. I even asked some people that I normally don’t chat with.” Eric said

With shrug, I put down my food, and sat next to my babes. “It’s whatever, I guess. He’s the one that cut the ties.” Again I said, but this time out loud instead of in my head.

“You are too true on that my friend.” We raised our drinks and cheered, I guess it wouldn’t be cheered but a whatever thing.

“Anyway, what do you guys have going on after school?” Lacey asks

We both shrug our shoulders, while looking at each other. Which had us both smiling like Cheshire cats.

“Mhmm, tell it to someone that doesn’t know.” She took a drink from her whatever hell she is drinking, “I was hoping that we could get together and maybe go swimming? At my place of course. The Y is too damn expensive for my blood lately.”

“Why because all the hot guys aren’t there yet? Or did you go through them already?” I asked while laughing. Which of course earned me a smack across the chest from Eric.

“Ha ha, aren’t we funny,” She retorts, “Actually, the prices on the place went up and I just didn’t feel like buying a new membership.” She says while looking at a hot guy that came strolling through the court yard. And just like that Lacey was up and walking towards him with a smirk on her face.

While she was doing that, I look towards Eric and he had a smirk on his face. “What are you smiling about mister?”

“Lacey. God, I wish that I had her confidence.” He says while shaking his head. Like he was dismissing the thought.

“You shouldn’t be wanting to be like her. You have me.” He looked at me with fire in eyes. Damn.

“I didn’t mean it like that. I just want the level of confidence that she has. I mean come on. She sees a guy that she finds cute or hot. And she just walks up to them with confidence. If it wasn’t for you coming up to me. We probably wouldn’t have met.” He said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

“Babe, look at me.” Eric turns his head towards me, and I lightly peck him on the lips.

“Now does tell you how much I like you. And am glad that we are together?”

Without a worded response, he nods his head while looking into my eyes.

 

********

 

All in all the day went and past, no problems. No big mishaps, no big drama. It was just like the day before my life became hell. I must admit it felt kind of nice.

“Hey babe, are we going to go over to Lacey’s? Because if not, I’d kind of like a night alone with you.” Eric says from beside me.

We are back at my place. When we arrived, my dad was reading something on his laptop. So without making too much noise we made our way up my stairs and into my room. My heart was pounding in my chest, thinking that we would get caught. Even though my dad wouldn’t care if I brought Eric over, however, I think he would have something to say about Eric’s state of clothing.

Flash back 30 minutes ago

You see Eric was leaning against my car when I arrived at the parking lot. He was smiling and acting cute. Until it was time for us to leave, that is when we had at a problem. Eric’s shorts got jammed into the car’s door. He tried to get himself out of the predicament. But it wasn’t happening, so I used a knife and cut him out of it.

As you can imagine, there’s my sexy man without any thing on other than his shirt, his boxers, and his shoes. What a sight to behold. Seeing his half nakedness, gave me a hard on really quick. Things I would do him even while at school still. He chose a really tight fitting brief this morning, and way his bulge pressed against the fabric, had my heart racing. He had a crimson blush on his cheeks. Even his ears were beet red. So adorable.

“You know, you look really good.” I smiled

“Oh, shut it. Open the fucking door, Tom.” He laughed nervously, while he looked around.

Without waiting he opened my car door and got in. Leaving me there, standing there looking stupid.

Chuckling I got into my car, and wham a punch in the arm. I looked at Eric in disbelief. “Ow!” I stated. He looked kind of satisfied with himself.

Back to present

“Do you really not want to go? I was hoping to catch you into something other than…”

“Watch it.” He said

“What? I wasn’t going to say it. Just was going to say all the things I have seen you in.”

“Right, tell it to someone that isn’t dating you.”

“That isn’t fair. We have only been dating for like what? Four months or something like that.” I said

“Tom, we have been dating for six months.” He states, as he searches through my clothes.”

I watch from my bed, with my arms extended behind me. His lean body on display. From his head to his toes, I saw everything. The way his head tilted from one side to other. How his back prickled with sweat, back muscles contracted and retracted, the way his butt tightened and loosened, how he worked on his knees, his ass spread apart just enough for I to see his pinkish puckered ring. What a turn on.

“Babe?” I ask, with heat in my voice

“Hmm?” He asks, while not turning around.

“Would you be mad if I did something?” He turns his head towards me, and cocks an eyebrow. He caught me petting myself.

“Why would I be mad?” He asks with a smile.

Getting up from where I was seated, I got down on my hands and knees and crawled to him, while biting my lip. Lightly placing my hand on his foot, and running it up his leg. He murmured something, but I didn’t catch it. With my other hand I light caressed his ass. Eric pressed his ass into my hand. Giving it a gentle squeeze, I took my other hand and slapped him on the ass, just hard enough to him to moan lightly.

Lowering my head, sniffed his ass. The smell of hormones and his spicy scent drove me forward. I took a tentative lick with my tongue, tasting the salt with smooth flesh. Placing both of my hands and spreading his cheeks apart, I licked his ring. He jerked a little forward, but brought his ass back. Being a little more confident, I licked his ring harder. Driving my tongue into him, made him moan louder, he bucked his hip and rode my tongue.

After giving him a good lapping and him panting almost breathless, I turn over on my back and crawl my way under him. While I had my tongue slowly licking him from his ring, to his balls; soon I took each of his balls into my mouth and swirled both with my tongue. Having him sit up on my face, I released his balls and licked from his base to his tip. Eric gripped my shoulders, as his body shivered. Taking his tip into my mouth, and my hands kneading his ass. It didn’t take long for Eric to start shooting. Licking what little did escape, I released Eric from my lips and licked his tip once more, before I smiled up at him. He exhaled a gush of air, while he looked down at me drained.

All the character's and names in this story is property of this Author. This story is not for sell or to used as a profit. If there is anyone out there with names of my character's then its pearly coincidental. Thanks again and have a great day!
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..