Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 3,342 Words
  • 2,802 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

There Once Was Love - 4. Chapter 4- Organismic Experience!

There Once Was Love

Chapter 4

Organismic Experience!

Walking side by side with Eric, going up and over the bridge separating us from the lake; you could see the organismic water. Shining so brightly with the sun, how the reflected water sparkles, how the water looked so blue and green. If you weren’t careful you might gasp a couple of times. You could see people out on the lake laughing and having fun; some were water skiing. This lake was like a dream that I wanted to happen again... probably with someone else.

Eric and I came to a covered gazebo. The water that ran underneath the boards, the sound of rustling water hitting the poles that held up the structure, I don’t think this place could be anymore enchanting than what it already is. Leaning on the railing, looking at out at the lake and smelling the sea filled with seaweed and fish. "Sigh." This couldn’t get any better. But just then I think it did; Eric snaked his arms around my stomach, my body shuddered with delight. I put my head back and leaned on Eric's shoulder. You could feel the soft tissue along with the muscle, his body was made to do wonders. You would think I would be uncomfortable, but I wasn’t. It felt right and just heavenly. I breathed in his scent, that beautiful delicious smell of strawberries, it made me want to have some. Maybe I could eat them off Eric. Hehehe, funny how I never thought I would think that. I looked up at Eric while he was still looking out at the lake. You could see the sparkling water reflect in his eyes; when you looked at him for a few seconds you start to wonder what it is about him that you wish to know more. Eric looked down at me when I was about to look away; he caught me looking at him. How can I not look at his beauty, eh? I will never know.

The last thing I expected from Eric was a slow passionate kiss, one that lights up the already sun driven sky. This is how it started. When I wasn’t paying attention, Eric slowly leaned down towards my lips. I breathed a sigh of relief. The next thing I knew his lips were on mine and if you think I was in shock, you’re right. I slowly came down from the shock and returned the soft kiss... well, it started that a way. It turned into a lust driven kiss. He and I were in sync, slowly moving our lips together like passionate lovers. Feeling his lips on mine, they felt like butter, so soft and smooth, yet firm in their own way. I moaned in his mouth. From the feelings I was getting, my little soldier came up too play. I denied his pleasure, I only wanted his lips on mine. You know how people say that a kiss is suppose give off a spark of something? Well, I did get one, but not strong enough to make me want to have him, all of him. That spark I felt, it was something else all together. It might have been because I didn’t love him like I did Keith. After the one or two minutes that we kissed, we needed some air. I gave it to him. I looked back out at the lake, but it wasn’t enough now; I wanted Eric’s lips on mine again. They felt right for the moment. I turned about and dove back in for more, this time I surprised him by suddenly deciding I wanted more. Eric and I kissed until we couldn’t anymore; coming up for air I felt that spark again, but stronger this time around. Eric had to end it though by speaking.

“I think we need to go, the sun is setting,” he softly spoke into my ear. I shuddered again with delight.

“Wha…What happened to the sun, have we been kissing that long?” I laughed at the end of that sentence.

“Yes, I think we have. So are you ready to go?” He smiled at me, and then turning around and walking away from the railing. Leaving me there to follow him, I wasn’t going to have that. He turned around when he didn’t hear me following him, holding out his hand for me to take; I didn’t though. I looked at him in disgust and walked past him, to make him follow after me instead.

Walking back toward the parking area, I could tell that no one was here except us. The parking lot seemed quiet, all too quiet really. The wind was the only thing that made any kind of noise. When it blew the bushes next to the trees it made this rustling noise, this seemed too creepy for me; like out of a massacre movie or something. I knew Eric was right behind me; I looked just to make sure. Eric had this contented, but scowling look on his face. I wondered if it had anything to do with what I did back there on the gazebo boardwalk. I don’t know, I think it did. When we came upon my car, I looked once at Eric and once at the car. I was contemplating what I should do. Should I try to undo what I did to Eric or should I just ignore the issue and get in the car? I chose Eric.

I turned around, looking at Eric, wondering what he must think of me now. The moon light lit up the back of his head; if you were a church-going person you would think he was a god or something. The way the moon light made his hair glow, you would think he was a ghost trying to prevent you from doing something stupid. I had to touch him, I had to reach out and feel the skin of this god shown before me.

Reaching out and lightly touching Eric, his skin felt cold but smooth; like butter. Running my hand up and down his arm sent shivers and goose bumps all over my body. My body reacted to what I was touching, sending me to cloud nine. Feeling that spark again, I needed more than rubbing his skin. I stepped away from Eric and leaned my body on my oh so cold of a car, letting the air fill between us. I looked at him and he looked me. The moment of truth came knocking at us, you know when you have a moment you’re supposed to something. Well, I wouldn’t say we did something right then. Still looking at each other, neither one of us making a move. I felt a little trapped, I wanted to move, but my body didn’t respond, like in a dream where you’re stuck in that one spot while everything else moves around you... yea that.

If Eric thought I was going to make the first move, he was mistaken, because I would not even try. But after awhile of just standing there, l looked away. I could still feel Eric looking at me, wondering what I must be thinking about. I didn’t wish to tell him just yet. In the distance you could still hear the swooshing of the water, still hitting the poles. The soothing sound of water is what was needed right about now. The awkwardness that filled the air around us made me think twice about what I was about to do. I pushed aside the thought and came closer to Eric. He was still standing there waiting for what was about to happen. I came only inches away from him, reaching out my hand to touch him. It made contact with a hard piece of skin, well, clothing, then skin, if you must be technical. My body decided it was time to take over, coming ever so close to Eric. I could feel the heat coming off of him as I came even closer yet, only a half inch separating me from him. Eric stood there like a stone, not even giving enough thought to back away from me. I reached up for his chin, but he removed my hand from his and pushed me back towards the car, I gasped out loud when my body came into contact with a hard piece of metal, but it didn’t hurt. It made me think about what I got myself into though.

Eric came towards me a little at a time, with me still looking at him like he lost his mind. Maybe he did, or he wants to be the dominate one this time around. Who knows? But I didn’t say it wasn’t welcome either. I could be submissive. Just a little I think. When Eric came only inches away from me he stopped, he raised up his hand to touch my chest. My body shuddered thinking that this is going to get interesting. He finally touched me with a slight pressure. At first he moved forward and then stopped. This happened at least two more times before he was close enough for me to grab him. But I didn’t, I let him think that he was in charge of where this was going. Only then would I change roles and be the dominant one. He leaned forward with his head, me thinking he was going to kiss me, I closed my eyes to get ready, waiting and waiting as the seconds became too much. I opened my eyes and there Eric was, licking his lips only a few centimeters away from my lips, so I decided to help him out. He had other plans though, once I moved forward he leaned up and away from me. I think he wanted this to be a game, like playing ‘catch me if you can’, yea like that.

I leaned my lips up towards him, but again he moved away from me. I grabbed his chin to make him stay put; I dragged his head towards my lips that were still waiting to be kissed by those luscious lips that were coming towards mine. Once our lips lightly touched, I gasped, but I wanted more. Grabbing the back of his head and pulling him closer to me, our lips finally mashed together, in sync no less. Soon that wasn’t enough to satisfy my hunger for him, my hands went down to his hips to pull his firm body towards mine.

His body felt so right against mine, like it was supposed to be this way all along. That spark I felt before intensified by 10, feeling my member rise between me and Eric, my body felt hot, my mind was spinning with all these nasty, naughty thoughts. I mean they were oh so hot ones too, but I didn’t want to move too fast; things always go wrong when you go too fast. What would Eric think if I backed out now? He would probably think that I’m a pussy and that he shouldn’t waste his time. I mentally slapped myself for thinking that.

We came up for air after like three minutes of a hot make out session. Eric looked at me and smiled, I looked at him and smirked. You would think we surpassed the silent looks and smirks. Oh I missed one secret look when the other person wasn’t looking. What happened to the sexy make out? I want that back, I missed his sexy lips on mine. I blinked my eyes and stared those ruby red, plump, juicy, and luscious lips of his. You could tell that I had it bad for Eric. Well, sex-wise that is. The lust in me wanted to get out and ravage Eric to pieces, to lick everywhere, to taste every single flavor that my tongue could get a hold of on his oh so yummy body. My mind played these games that made my dick twitch. It wanted attention and it wanted it now! The only problem holding me back was the fact that Eric might not want to take this that far, whatever this is. With him still as close as possible to my body, and me over heating with lust, it was basically pouring out me to take me now and I wouldn’t care. That’s how much I wanted to have sex with Eric, or would it be lust? Puppy love? Hmm, there a lot of names for what I want at this very moment, only that would be wrong, I would be called a whore or a slut; maybe a man whore… Hahaha… Man whore. Wow, where do I come up with this shit?

I could feel Eric’s hard cock pointing at me through his pants and believe me he ain’t small by any means. I pushed my groin into his and the gasp I got when I did that, meant that he liked it. Maybe not a lot, but it was still something. Rotating my hips in a circle to tease him even more, he bit his bottom lip. He mumbled out something like this (“mmmm!”) So hot, right, I kept doing this until he grabbed me and deeply ground into me, I didn’t complain though. It felt so much better than me doing it, he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, holding on while he drove that beautiful cock even harder into my ready to explode dick. I sucked on his neck every time he drove into me, making me moan out in pleasure. The more he did that, the more I wanted to have sex. I wanted everything that his body could offer me.

He moved away from the door, carrying me to the hood of the car. He laid me down on it and continued to drive his hot sexy cock into me, I could moan more freely now. I had to bite my lip to make the moaning seem not so loud, but you can only prevent it from coming out so loud before you give the moan more voice, more depth. I lifted my upper body up and attacked his neck, sucking on it, licking on it, biting on it, licking it in a circle. I was going crazy with lust. I came almost so very close to telling him to stop teasing me and just fuck me already. I know I started this, but, by god, I never knew it would feel anything like it is now. I arched my back, gripping his arms and moaned out in a low groan. This was more pleasure than my body could handle. Any moment now the words will slip off my tongue to get on with it and stick that oh so juicy meat into my hole. So very close, so very close, I kept telling myself, but I just couldn’t tell him to stop teasing me. What he was doing to me on that hood felt wonderful! I wouldn’t stop it if I could help it.

I lied. I couldn’t take it anymore, and no, I didn’t tell him to stop either. What I did was this, I removed my lips from his neck leaning back and putting my hands on his chest, he smiled at me, but I don’t think he knew what I was about to do to him. I gripped his shirt and put all my strength into ripping the fabric and I did it, too, I ripped his shirt all the way down revealing his… OH GOD DAMN!!!! His chest and below was nothing but perfection, six pack abs, pecs that were nothing but beautiful. My mouth watered, my saliva wanted to drip from my lips. I sucked in my breath, taking one more look at him before I dove my head forward, wrapping my tongue around his smooth hairless nipple. Sucking on it, making Eric moan out in a pleasure; I was beginning to love the sound of his moan and his groan. I kept teasing him; every time he would push his cock into me, I would take his nipple and nibble on it. I think he was beginning to enjoy this game that we got ourselves into. I was looking up at Eric while he looked down at me. It was on the tip of my tongue to tell him to strip down and fuck me hard in the ass, but that thought stopped once I heard something off on the far side of the parking lot.

I took Eric’s hips into my hands to make him stop the thrusting, I pointed to the noise. I looked over at Eric for help getting off the hood, but he wasn’t paying attention to me anymore, only thing he was doing was staring into the direction that I pointed. This sucked majorly. Why did someone have to come and screw it up? Damn my dumbass for not speaking up when I needed to! Holding my breath, I wished this intruder away, did it work? I have no clue, but Eric turned back to me. He held out his hand for me to take, I had to rethink about reaching out and taking it. I did anyways, he helped me up off the hood; wiping off my back from the dust or whatever. My mood came crashing down around me. It sucked that we didn’t get to continue what we had going for us, but I guess there will another time for this to continue. Wouldn’t you agree with me? That’s right, you would.

He opened the passenger door for me saying, “I’m driving. Give me the keys.” I did.

After sliding into the cold leather seat, I mentally slapped myself for being so fucking stupid. I knew that this was a bad idea from the beginning. Hopefully he won’t think of me as an ignorant person, he probably wouldn’t. It’s just me being stupid and mentally challenging myself again. I watched Eric walk around the front of the car, still with a hard-on. It still looked yummy, oh so yummy; my mouth watered again just to get to see it and maybe taste it. I literally smacked myself before Eric came to his door. He hesitated though before opening the door. Standing there right by the door, I didn’t know what to think maybe he doesn’t want to get into the car with me after what just happened? Grr! I’m going to seriously hate myself if I keep thinking this way. If Eric didn’t like me, or whatever, he wouldn’t have tried to basically fuck me with my clothes on. Right? Right!

Eric finally got in the car, but he didn’t say anything for a couple of minutes, he just sat there fidgeting with the keys that hung from his hands, going from one key to the next. I was annoyed and believe me, if he doesn’t stop what he is doing he’s going to get a mind full. Sitting there with a sexy god and he can’t look at you or even start a conversation then there is definitely something on his mind.

“Are you ever going to talk to me? Because the silence is killing me,” I said out of the blue, making Eric jump in his seat.

He didn’t say anything for a few seconds and then coming back with this---

“Well, Tom… Umm… that was… was interesting!” he said to me. If he thought I had a clue of what he was talking about, he had another think coming. Well he did, I think.

Awkward moments suck balls. Right after you say something that was never suppose to be brought up, it gets quiet and you try to find a way out. So you think of so many things to change the conversation or topic.

Sitting in the car with someone who doesn’t really know how to talk, but knows how to use his body, is that wrong or right?!

‘til next Time ((Hugz**Kizzes)) Remijay

All the character's and names in this story is property of this Author. This story is not for sell or to used as a profit. If there is anyone out there with names of my character's then its pearly coincidental. Thanks again and have a great day!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..