Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 3,397 Words
  • 2,382 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

There Once Was Love - 5. Chapter 5- Night With Eric!

There Once Was Love!
Chapter 5
Night with Eric

Getting home with Eric, I didn’t want to get out of the car, but the clock was ticking. Besides, I had to get inside and dream about this wonderful day. I turned in my seat and looked at Eric, remembering the chance that we almost had in the parking lot. I will always remember this night... well, day, basically. I wanted to say something to him. On the way over here we didn’t really say anything to each other. I remember thinking, ‘I wonder what’s going through his head and what’s he thinking about?’ I didn’t speak though, he had to drive. My brain wanted to think of the possible ways to start a conversation, but you know it isn’t good to have a serious conversation and drive at the same time. It could cause an accident and I didn’t want that, especially since he was driving my car.

I opened my mouth to say something, but again nothing came out. ‘What a pathetic loser I am,’ I told myself, ‘I can’t believe I’m sitting here with a beach god and I can’t even tell him what a great time I had with him.’ Pathetic is the only word I know that describes me right now. I looked to the side and back towards Eric, catching his eyes with mine. We were caught in a trance, with neither one us looking away, I couldn’t even beginning to try, it felt right. Like a warmth washed over my body. Looking into those beautiful green eyes didn’t help matters much. I searched for the right words, but they didn’t come. My mouth became dry just thinking about what I wanted to do. My body took over for me, and leaned towards Eric, but at the last second, he pulled away. I opened my eyes to see Eric looking back at me. What have I just done? Maybe it was too good to be true. Maybe he wanted to play a game. Well dammit, I don’t want to play a game, but the moment left us and we were left with quiet.

Awkwardness is not fun. To tell you the truth, it’s scary to even think that he’s not that much into me. Eric finally said what he wanted and that was, “I’m sorry Tom, but I think we shouldn’t, not right now. You know?” He looked sad when stating that; I almost felt bad for him. I really did, but the truth was, he wasn’t that into me and I get that. “I just think that we are moving way too fast, we might be in High School, but I don’t want to be like every other person in there who think they need to lose it before one of their friends. I want a relationship, not just a one night stand. Yea, we had fun today, but c’mon Tom, are you serious? You really want to have sex on the first date no less?” What he stated might have been true, but damn, it felt like a punch in the chest. My breathing didn’t feel the same; it became labored and heavy, not like me. And with me almost wanting to cry, that definitely wasn’t me.

Basically, I did what I did to Keith. I pointed to the door. But he didn’t get out, so I did. He opened his door and got out with me, meeting me at the front of the car. He handed me my keys.

“Eric, get out of my way. If you don’t want to kiss me or anything, then just go!” I told him, without actually looking at him. Eric didn’t get my message apparently, because he stood there like he didn’t care. I did, actually; the one time I give myself a chance to get to know someone, they shut me down. Well I’m not staying around for them to use me as a door mat. Pushing Eric out of my way, I made my way over to the front door, but I didn’t get that far. Eric grabbed my arm and swung me around to where my face was right there, an inch from his, and then he kissed me. I might have liked it, but that’s not what matters right now. He didn’t want anything to do with me, so why now?

“Why are you backing away? I thought this is what you wanted and I’m giving it to you. What’s wrong now?” he asked, with a semi smirk on his face, like he knew what he was doing to me.

“Well let’s see, first, for someone who says he doesn’t want to take things fast, you changed your mind awfully fast. And second, I don’t like being kissed randomly!” I said, making him believe I was telling the truth. “Now this, on the other hand, ain’t.” I silenced him by kissing those lips that I craved. I don’t know what made me do it. I guess spur of the moment. Hmm, who woulda thunk it?

Tasting those ruby lips with his hair falling down, masking us in, this couldn’t have gone better... until I heard my front door opening. You know, I don’t think that I could have moved away from a person so fast in my life, but I did. I think I caused myself to have whip lash; it stung like a bitch. I held onto my neck while looking at Eric to see him looking back at me. And that’s when Mother decided to ruin what was going to be a beautiful thing. “Damn, twice in one night!” I whispered to Eric, he grinned at me, and then looked at my mother.

“Hi Ma’am, my name is Eric Freeman,” he said, walking over to her and offering his hand to her.

“Why hello, Eric. I didn’t know my son was going to have company. Do you guys go to the same school?” my mother said, in her fake but nonetheless sweet voice.

“Oh, sorry about that, Tom’s mom. We were just coming back from a walk. Oh and yes, we do go the same school.”

When he answered my mother, his voice set something off inside me. I felt so hot, and I knew what that meant. I wanted Eric in my bed with me rolling around naked until we couldn’t anymore, and that’s all that mattered right now. So what did I do? I went over to my mother and Eric and pulled him with me past my mom and went inside. I was waiting for my mother to tell me to come back down there and say ‘I’m sorry’ to her. But she didn’t, so we kept on going, rounding the corner that leads to the stairs. (I know Eric should know too, but I’m only doing this for you, Readers.) Coming to the stairs, Eric stopped me. He asked with his body language what the hell I was doing or planning. Well, I replied just loud enough for him to hear me.

“I want your body on my bed naked and I want to have sex. Like now, please?!” I half asked and half told him. He looked at me like I lost my effen mind. Seriously, both of his eye brows raised up, along with his mouth shaping a small (0). Yea I know, it’s not that shocking, but tell that to him.

Pulling him along with me up the two way staircase, yes we have two stairs that lead up to the second floor. Rounding the corner to the hallway, I stopped and gently leaned him up against the wall, leaning forward and connecting my lip with his, you could tell I was in no mood to be given the ‘cold shoulder’ game. What I set out to do was make Eric want me as much as I wanted him. Did it work? Hopefully. Backing away from him, and watching him with his eyes closed, he looked like he was in heaven. I didn’t want to take that away so I grabbed him by his hand and led him the rest of the way to my room, pausing for dramatic effect. Eric wanted this as much as I did now... or maybe more. But I just couldn’t bring myself to open that door to my room, the one where we first met, really. I hesitantly reached for the knob. Turning it slowly, I took a deep breath and let it come out like a sigh. ‘This is it!’ I told myself. I turned to Eric and what I saw was the same nervousness that I was feeling. I don’t know what he was thinking, but you could see it right there on his face, I knew he wasn’t quite ready for this. I reached for his face to caress. He looked at me with fear in those perfect green eyes. I couldn’t bring myself to tell him that I didn’t want this, he would probably agree. What would happen after, though? What would Eric think about me? What would I think of Eric? All these thoughts were clouding my judgment, I leaned forward once again to kiss those lips, and I seriously couldn’t get enough of those! When our lips connected, we could slow it, not rushing or speeding it up. We wanted it to be romantic, charming, filled with lust, or whatever. Eric opened his mouth to let my tongue in, I met his silky tongue on the way, when our tongues touched we made love with them. It was Omigod! That’s all I can say about it, the most erotic and yet, at the same time. nice and slow romantic.

The time came to disconnect from each other; I was missing his tongue plus his lips on mine. I never wanted to leave them, but we had to come up for air, even though I wouldn’t mind dying from that kind of kiss. As you can tell, I’m falling for Eric; he just doesn’t know it yet. He leaned in for more, but I backed away, looking at him like I wanted to, but I just couldn’t. Eric looked at me and I think he saw what I was thinking, because the next thing he did was he stepped back and straightened his clothes, combing his hair to look good again. I really didn’t want this to end, but it was for the best; we both knew it was.

“I think I should go,” he said, looking sad when he said it. I seriously didn’t want him to go; my body already craved him again, missing that connection to the one I lusted for. “Yea, I think I should.” He more or less stated that, but he still made no move to leave, still looking at me and trying to make up his mind. I made it easy for him though. I grabbed his hand once again, leading the way to the front door. He followed slowly, almost like he wasn’t sure if he wanted to leave just yet.

Once at the door, he turned and gave me a quick kiss, one of a pleasurable, almost a teasing kind, that keeps you waiting for more. And that was it. We said our good nights and we would see each other at school.

Closing the door behind him and leaning up against it, I sighed, a big, helpful, thinking too much, wonderful, magical, wishful, sigh. I couldn’t help it really, this felt so unreal it scared me. My mother scared me half to death, by calling my name from the kitchen, snapping me out of my lala land.

“Coming,” I told her, looking back at the door, and seeing the last of Eric for the night. Reaching the kitchen, I saw my mother had some wine out and again, the same thing as always. At least she’s not drunk yet. “Yes, you called?” I asked her.

“Yea, um…What was the boy doing here? You never… bring… someone over,” she asked me while she took sips from the wine glass. It was almost empty now.

“Well Ma, he was over here, because I invited him. What? I can’t have friends over?” I asked. getting very sarcastic with her.

“You can lose that attitude, boy, or you won’t be able to invite anyone over here ever again. Got that?” she said, finishing off the however-many-glasses of wine that was.

“Whatever, Mom. His name is Eric Freeman. He goes to my school, I really only met him like four days ago,” I said, walking away from my mother. I said over my shoulder, “Night, Mother of mine!” and that was it for our little family time.

Getting back to my room, I stripped down to nothing and walked towards the bathroom that’s connected to my room. That’s the way I wanted it when we moved into this house five years ago. Getting in the bathroom, I flipped the light switch, bringing the room to full luminescence. You could say my bathroom was and is setup up just for me, with dark blue, almost navy blue walls, with Aqua colored trim, my bathroom had tile that was in a forestry green color, almost emerald. My shower is a stand up or sit down type of shower. I had the plumber put in five showers heads where you can adjust it to your liking. No one has ever used my shower but me, ever. That’s the way I liked it. I looked into the full length mirror. (Yes, my bathroom also had three mirrors, all full length.) What? I like to check myself out... just to see if anything is changing. Looking into that mirror and seeing my reflection, I wondered what everyone sees when they look at me, my eyes don’t change it, I don’t think. My hair is still the same length and messy at that, my teeth are straight and perfect. You know what they see? My body looked better, though my frame, you could tell, was developing very nicely. I think that’s what they call a swimmers body, I smiled at that. I stepped back from the mirror and reached for the faucets and turned on the awesome shower.

I stepped into that oh-so-warm liquid, taking my body to a place that I always want to be. Standing there under the cascading water, I let the hot water soothe my mind and body, wanting nothing more but to feel good. I grabbed the shampoo and worked it into my scalp, lathering it up and letting it stay there for a minute or two and then washing it out, grabbing the conditioner and working that in. After I washed that out, images of Eric worked their way into my head, with his body half naked. Did I tell you how good he looked with his shirt off? If my body and his were compared, he would win, most definitely. My mind went over the parking lot incident, where Eric and I were up against the car, and he was grinding into me and I was doing the same to him. Yea, that incident. Wow! This shower is getting hotter by the second. My member started to rise, giving me the sensation that it was time to jack off, well you can’t deny it. Or can you? I laughed out loud at that, yea right. Me deny ejaculation? Please!

Grabbing my cock that was pulsating to the beat of my heart, as the images of Eric keep me in the mood, I watch as my hands worked their way around the body of Eric, grinding my cock into his groin, listening to him moan out in ecstasy. Watching as Eric unbuckles my pants, letting them fall to the ground of the parking lot. My boxers didn’t hide anything from Eric and my cock bounced up and down waiting for Eric to grab a hold of it. I put my hands on his hips, gripping them and making them come closer to my enraged cock. Rotating my hips into his pants, mumbling something, but I couldn’t tell what. Reaching for his pants and unsnapping them, letting them fall to the ground like mine. (I could tell that my cock was almost ready to explode.) One more image played in my head before my cock squirted out buckets of cum, Eric reached inside my boxers and started to slowly stroke my cock, and that was it. My orgasm took over and squirted cum on the wall of the shower, I didn’t care. That orgasm was like nothing I have ever had before. I closed my eyes to soak up the after orgasm feelings.

My body felt relaxed and ready for bed. Then I slipped in the shower and came crashing down, letting the hot water feel even more pleasurable. Opening my eyes slowly after my high came down, I looked around and, seeing my cum still on the wall, running somewhat down, I reached for the controls and hitting one of the buttons, the spray of water hit the wall. After that I watched as my baby making juice went down the drain. “Damn that was amazing, I wonder if my mother heard. Hahaha. That would be embarrassing!” I said out loud, still feeling amazingly good. Getting up, I rinsed off the rest of the cum that stuck to my mushroom, letting the extra few drops that remained come out. My head was so sensitive, working my semi hard cock to get the drops out, I moaned again, but this time not so softly. After that I turned off the shower, grabbed the towel and turned towards the three mirrors. I don’t know what made me do it, but I let the towel drop and I took a very good look at myself, letting the mirrors soak up my body. I don’t know what it was, but I looked better. Maybe I was still high from the jack off session, I have no clue, but nevertheless, I looked good. Turning away from the mirrors and reaching for the towel that is now on the floor. That means I bent over with my ass towards the mirrors. I made myself hard again looking at them. Seeing my perfect bubble ass in full view, I watched as I reached behind me and started to spread my cheeks apart. I looked at the mirrors and my ass felt awesome, full of muscles and also tight because I have never been fucked. I watched, I looked amazingly good, looking at myself. I had to tear myself away from the mirrors. I was definitely making myself hard again.

Walking back into my room, it felt like someone turned on the air conditioner, Burr. Fucking cold, my body shivered from the cold. Slipping by my bed, walking over to my desk where my pc sat. I wanted to check my email and see what people were saying out there, sitting down in my leather swiveling chair. Logging in on the pc. Yes I have a password, because my parents like to be nosey a lot. They bought this Laptop for my birthday last year, they didn’t say why, they just said “Happy Birthday, Son!” and that was it. The present wasn’t even wrapped, what great parents... but at least I got something.

I logged into Facebook to see what’s popping. The only thing I saw was that some of my friends in a different state were going to this party and they were having it my city, Awesome, I can’t wait to ask where so I can meet them there. Remember this is Facebook, people always talk about the next party, especially in NYC!!!! Hell yes!!!! Searching all my friends’ pages to see what they have been up too, Candice Kee broke up with her boyfriend of five years. I wrote a comment on her post saying “Don’t worry Candice, people change, they either grow older or younger lol… I’m sorry gurl, hang in there! (hugz)”

I went to a few other profiles, but didn’t see anything worthwhile, so I was about to log off when an IM popped up and it stated JesseInNyc, I asked myself if I knew this person, I didn’t recall the name. So I clicked on him and asked---

‘Til next time! (Hugz-Kizzes) Remijay

All the character's and names in this story is property of this Author. This story is not for sell or to used as a profit. If there is anyone out there with names of my character's then its pearly coincidental. Thanks again and have a great day!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..