Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 2,719 Words
  • 2,406 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

There Once Was Love - 9. Chapter 7- After the First Encounter

This chapter might come as a shock! So brace yourself. Have fun
Chapter 7
After the First Encounter!


Since I met Cyrus in the bathroom, I’ve been thinking about him non-stop, the way he talks, the way he moves his hips, the way his eyes sparkled when I caught him. I couldn’t explain it; my mind was wrapped around this kid named Cyrus. If you ask me, I need to get over him and get on with my life and being semi happy with Eric, but knowing me, I won’t forget him until something stupid or immature happens first.

Driving home today was, in plain English, HELL! I had to swerve a couple of times just to make sure that I was not going to hit a guardrail, or a person. I think it was a pole too, along with a tree. ‘Way to go, Tom! Kill yourself, why dontcha?” Yes, my mind was very, very much sooo thinking about Cyrus, and the way his muscles tensed and loosened.

Going on that now, I will tell you what I saw before I actually continue telling you about my driving home.

Cyrus had the most adorable ass, so soft to the touch; you could tell that the muscles in his ass made it seem more erotic. And this was all by viewing, not really by touch. The way he held up his shirt with his chin, that sexy chin. Maybe it was his hand; I don’t know. He was like jacking off in the mirror. I could mostly see his backside; I did, however, get a glimpse of his cock. And what a lovely cock that was to see, and far be it from me to actually tell you how big it is, that would be wrong (wouldn’t it… hahaha) Looking back now into my memories of that day, wow. My dick sprung up in an instant when I stepped out of that stall. I knew he was in there still. I could faintly hear moans, and groans, all of pleasure, of course. Anyway, I’m getting off topic a little. As I was saying, his back muscles showed that he worked out, or maybe his body was naturally like that. Regardless, it was making my cock jump and twitch for more to be shown. His skin looked maybe bronze, golden if you will, but that only made his body and my perception of him even more enjoyable. The way he’d tighten his ass muscles, and the way he bent his body back, looking into that mirror and seeing his stomach, so flat and smooth, yet you could semi-clearly make out abs, what I saw was maybe four or six. Yes, any guy with a semi good looking body turns on my body and it wants the craving of sex or maybe a jack session, if the timing is right. But at that time it wasn’t, not even close to be exact.

As you can tell, today in school was an experience that I had never had before, I wanted to do stuff with Cyrus, but that would have only led down dark paths. Seeing and believing now that I was in the right to leave the bathroom when I did, and going to sit in my car, but that wasn’t all that happened, now was it? I didn’t think so, you also remember how I ran into Keith, and what happened there? I thought so. However, that image of Cyrus still burned inside my head, letting it roam freely to do as it pleased. And that caused it to twitch and ache every time I didn’t reach a hand inside my pants to relieve the pressure of an unsatisfied ejaculation, or oral stimulation. Going home today was, nonetheless, interesting, trying to jack off and drive. Yes, jacking off and driving, that’s where my concentration was, on my dick and giving it the pleasure that it pleaded for.

OK, now onto the rest of the chapter, thank you for your corporation.

When I finally managed to get home, my mother was there waiting for me, the drunk bitch. Yes, when I pulled into my parking space right next to her car, she decided that she wanted to throw the wine glass and the liquor that I’m sure was in there at my windshield, yelling about something or another.

When I finally get out of the car, she wanted to come at me with a shiny something or another, but me being too fast, I dodged her attack on me. Pushing her back from me and looking at her. She paused for a moment to get her balance back. After that, it started again, but this time I had enough of this childish game. So I pushed her back again and this time she tripped over a piece of hose, landing on her ass. The only thing that came to mind was to laugh and that’s what I did. I laughed a healthy good one too. After I calmed down a little and wiped the stray tears that wanted to come freely, I looked at her, and then spoke very calm, yet commanding, “What the hell has got into you, woman? Drink another, wont ya!?”

“Well I’ll be! I can’t believe you just said that to me,” she huffed and then got up, coming very closely too me and spoke once more, “Wait until your father hears about this, mister!” She turned around and stormed into the house.

On that note, I decided that I really didn’t want to be home, so I hopped back into my car and drove for a while. Not really planning to go anywhere, my mind was in thinking mode. When I came out of it, I was at Keith’s house. Parked right there at the curb, I looked at his house. Vines going from one side to the other and down the side of the house, the house itself was beautiful, just plain beautiful. If you were an out of townie, you would think the same thing. The houses colors were yellow and blue in the daytime and moody yellow and blue at night (Dark Yellow and Navy Blue is what I meant).

Keith’s house came with many trees already planted on the property, including one in the front along with a tire swing that we used to play on as kids. I remember that Keith once pushed me off it because he wanted his turn on that thing. I thought it was funny at the time; now though, I don’t really see that memory as helpful. As soon as that memory ended and my thoughts became clearer than they were going in, I realized that I was crying. I couldn’t really tell you what I was crying about, honestly. To be honest, I think it was that memory of that sweet day, on a sunny day no less. The sky’s blue horizon and the trees and leaves created a serene picture, painted by the hand of an artist. I can't tell you how much that day helped me with what I went through as a kid, or how Keith was always there to help me along the way. I mean, if it wasn’t for Keith, where would I be? To be honest again, I would probably have been dead... suicide most likely.

Looking back now, Keith saved my life repeatedly. Well let us start that over, Keith, when we were just growing up, showed me what best friends were all about. Meaning, he was always there for me, beginning of fights, yelling at other kids, we were like bad cop, good cop. Keith always being the good cop, he always knew how to control his temper, and me, on the other hand, I needed help, and as you can tell, Keith somewhat showed me what a best friend was.

One day in middle school Keith and I were playing soccer; he was kicking my ass pretty good, to tell you the truth, at that time I wasn’t really as into soccer as I am now. Anyway, he scored points left and right on me, showing me his best at the game. Well needless to say, I got pissed and, well, that came from being a guy. You know, the rules that you can never show your weaker side as a kid? People would think that you’re a pussy or something. Keith scored again making the score 5-1 and I didn’t like it that much. So what did I do? The next time I got the ball, I kicked him square in the back with it, making him fall frontwards, catching himself by his hands. When he got up, he turned to me and stated, “What the fuck was that for?” stomping his way over too me.

“Nothing, really, you’re not being a very good friend right now.” I stated, with a snarl.

“Well, to tell you the truth, you suck at this game and that’s why I’m kicking your ass at it; so suck it up and move on. Be a guy already, use your balls or something, god!”

“Whatthefuckever, Keith. You’re being an asshole right now; I can’t even begin to think why we’re friends in the first place,” I stated, kicking the ball over to him.

“Well, if you want to say something like that, let’s see... it started when we were in grade school and you needed some help beating up kids younger than you. And that’s when I took pity on you and helped you out, am I right?” he asked, and everything he said was true. I needed his help with a lot of stuff, not just the fighting either. I don’t know what actually made me say it; I guess it's this macho bullshit that the entire male population is considering these days.

“Look… Keith...” I started to say, and that’s when Keith blindsided me with a blow to the cheek bone, making me eat dirt for the first time in 2 years. As I looked up at him and he looked down at me, Keith wore this evil cynical smirk that showed me how weak I have become. I leg swept him, making him fall on his back. Once impact occurred, dirt clouded the sky above me and I wondered, ’Where the fuck did Keith go?’ I didn’t see him until the dust and dirt started to clear. He came from behind me and put me in a headlock that was so tight that air escaped from my lungs. Trying to breathe was impossible to accomplish, I elbowed him in his ribs, but he only flinched, making the chokehold tighter around my neck. I couldn’t breathe worth a damn.

My body became limp after a few seconds; I think Keith noticed because he slowly but surely loosened the choke hold and finally let go of me, as my body became too weak and I passed out. Once I awoke, Keith was sitting near me and crying. I asked myself, ‘What the fuck is going on here?’ I looked at Keith. He didn’t notice me, but that didn’t stop me from punching him in the stomach, once my body was able to, that is. He rolled on his side, sputtering something that was incoherent.

I had to ask, “What was that?” I crawled over to him and he still held his stomach, while taking in big gulps of air.

He coughed a few more times and then he finally told me what I wanted to hear, “I’m sorry…”

That’s all he said before he lunged for me, putting me in a hug that I thought was unreal. ‘Til this day I haven’t looked back. Anyway, that’s what happened on that faithful day, and ever since then we have been each other’s eyes and ears.

Coming out of my daydream, I couldn’t shake the feeling that I needed to do something and that ‘something’ I haven’t figured out yet, but in time, hopefully that won’t be a problem. I started my car and put it in Drive and I made my way home. Driving through the city that seemed to become deserted, more or less, usually there’re things happening around this time at night, but nothing was. The streets were as quiet as an empty hallway at school, I couldn’t shake the feeling that something was about to happen. Out of no-where someone ran across the street. I nearly hit that person, but thankfully, I didn’t. I didn’t bother to stop either, reaching for my cell that seemed to up and vanish. I looked away from my windshield just for a moment and when I came back up from searching for my cell, the same thing happened again, it might have been the same person, or maybe it’s someone fucking with me; I didn’t know and probably would never know. Instead, I just drove, faster this time though, just to get out this part of the city. I was once told a long time ago too never come into this part of town this late at night, I just finally remembered that as I drove my tail end out of that part.

I was soon on my way home, crossing the Manhattan Bridge. I looked to the side and I saw a sight that astounded me. I knew at once that I needed to go there and soon. So, instead of driving home, I chose to take a left at the intersection, coming down a street that was lit in a wonderment of colors; purple, blue, green and yellow. Everything seemed so alive, so well kept, it scared me at first when a person crossed in front of me, but I just shrugged it off, and kept driving, slowly I should say. Coming to a stop right by the river, the wind was blowing and it created this scenic place that took my breath away. I was so caught up in the sights that I didn’t even realize that a person was standing next to me. It seemed kinda weird at first, but again, I shrugged it off for the moment.

Soon the feeling became too much and I took a side peek at the person, and you would never have guessed who I saw. If you guessed Cyrus, then you’re so, so, so right. Anyway, I looked at him for I don’t know how many minutes, but I didn’t care. I was once again blown away by this place, and I also wondered what Cyrus, of all people, was doing here. I had to ask.

“Don’t I know you?” Yes, as you can tell, I was trying to make him think that I didn’t know him at all or didn’t remember him.

“You should, we’ve met in the bathroom at school today, remember?” he asked, and of course, I remember him, you can’t forget a body like his. I mean that literally.

“Umm, are you sure? You might have me confused with someone else.” I smirked after that, and I looked back at the river going by. What can I say? This place is one in a million.

“Hmmm, I would think not my friend… Oops, I don’t even know if we’re friends. Are we?” He asked me, I had to look back, even though I knew he would be looking straight at me, for the answer he requested.

“I don’t know, I have policy about being friends with someone I don’t even know, so tell me why are you here, Cy….” I almost said his name, and by that he would know for sure that I knew him.

“What was that, did I hear you almost say my name?” He was grinning before and after I had said that.

Damn my luck! How in the hell am I suppose to get out this now? Ugh. Just my luck, I guess. “Yes, I know who you’re!” I said it so fast that I had to think about it for a second time, and then I finally got enough courage to actually look at him.

“Ah, OK. Now you’re just fucking with me, ain’t you?” he asked, but I guess you could say that he was enthralled about me knowing his name.

‘Til next time! I know, major cliffhanger!
MuHahahaha!!!!!
Edited By Pete! You’re the best!
((Hugz—Kizzes)) <3 Remijay

Leave some comments! Thanks! xD
All the character's and names in this story is property of this Author. This story is not for sell or to used as a profit. If there is anyone out there with names of my character's then its pearly coincidental. Thanks again and have a great day!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..