Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,024 Words
  • 6,969 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Twist of Fate - 1. Chapter 1

This is a new story that i am currently writing. Any questions, concerns, or ideas is acceptable. Any criticism is acceptable too. Feel free to email me @ starz0507@gmail.com or PM me.

How could I not see it coming, the day that I started at this high school? The way the kids acted around this place. How could I not see this coming? I asked this same question every morning before, strolling up to the building which kept us captive for eight hours a day.

However, today wasn’t like any other day. Where I would walk into this building with no-one noticing, no-one caring. I say this because nobody really cares that I am in the same school as them. I am invisible to them all. Shaking my head, I came back to reality. There stood the prince of this school. Him and his beautiful skin, his high cheekbones and jaw lines so rigid that they could cut glass. His eyes that would sparkle with mystery. Him the guy that I have grew up with, the guy that we spent so many summers ago, playing in the water, acting like kids. Teasing each other. We spent so many overnights together. How could I have not seen him here before, before everything was fine. It was alright. But him, him, he would destroy me if he saw me.

Let me start over from the start where everything turned from wonderful, to the worst day of my life. The day that I wish for a long time now, didn’t happen.

There we were playing in the pool, acting like kids. Playing, having a grand ol’time. We were at my place, the house to which I grew up in. One second we were wrestling each other, or dunking one another under the water. Or flipping off the side of the pool. My parents bought this in ground pool because I was really good at swimming, and they thought that if I practiced everyday I would be good enough for the swim team.

However, that wasn’t to happen. I gave it up because of this very reason. Jason James (my former best friend) pulled himself up onto the side of the pool, smiling and laughing having a great time. I couldn’t have asked for a better friend.

“Why don’t you spend the night tonight?” I asked him, as I swam backwards in the pool.

“Because my parents do want me home sometime this summer. And haven’t we spent enough time together?” He asked not knowing how much his beautiful skin right then, had an effect on me. The way the water slid down his body, how the sun from behind him, gave him an angelic hue.

It literally took my breath away. Dipping under the water, I came back up, right under his legs. He had no clue, because he had his arms behind him and his head tilted back. This was the perfect moment, the moment that I have been waiting for.

Reaching up with shaking hands, I stroked his legs. He snapped back to attention, and he looked down at me with confused eyes. His lips were pursed together in a frown. James opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He continued to look at me uncertain. Jason took my hands into his and kissed them once. That set my heart a racing. I had no clue how to respond. Looking up at him still, I licked my lips. And spoke, “I don’t know why I did that. I shouldn’t have done that.”

“Hah, dude. It’s alright. No harm done.” He looks down at me with a sparkle in his eye. One that I haven’t seen before. Like he was up to something.

“Come up here.” He asks in a whisper.

Unable to resist, I planted myself next to him. And smiled timidly.

The next few seconds were blur. He moved so swiftly. He straddled me, putting all his weight down, pinning me there. With his hands he held my arms above my head. I looked at him with uncertainty. He wasn’t smiling. He wasn’t playing, I could see that. Bringing his head down next to my ear he spoke in a voice that I haven’t heard before, not even when he was mad as hell. “I knew there was something different about you. But I couldn’t place it until now.” That sent chills through me. Whether it was because of fear or because it was a major turn on. I don’t know, but he kissed me. He kissed me! And then it was all over.

Jason let me go, and stood up. Jason started kicking me, anywhere that he could connect. My parents weren’t home. They wouldn’t be for a while still. I curled myself into a ball. Screaming and crying for him to stop. But he didn’t, he kept kicking. And kicking! …

He knelt down beside me and punched me wherever he thought he could connect a good hit. “I really thought that I could… That we could be really good friends. But…But I didn’t think that you would be…. Be a fag!’ He spat angrily at me.

Jason got up again and kicked me one last time, before he left me there. Still curled in a ball crying. Sobbing really. “I will never and I mean never be your friend again. I don’t want you to call or ask for me, because it will not happen. I didn’t mean to hurt you Aidan. I can’t accept you as you are.”

That scene plays in my head so many times. That it will forever play there. Always reminding me; telling me that I couldn’t have guy friends. Because one day it will end up like that day. Shaking my head, I averted my eyes and walked swiftly to the back of the school. I didn’t know that he was going to be going to this school. After my parents moved us away, and transferred me into a private school. I thought I would never see him again. Or look upon his beauty again. How is this going to affect me? I will tell you. He will probably get his friends and everyone in school to hate me. Probably even have some of them kick my ass on a daily basis.

Any feed back is wonderful, all Authors love to hear it. Thank you reading the first chapter. Check back soon for more.
This story belongs to the Author. Any characters or places said in the stories is coincidences. (2016) (Remijay) All Rights Reserved
  • Like 33
  • Love 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Sad 6
  • Angry 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good setting of the scene and I hope you don't fall into the trap of same old same old. I did enjoy the initial read and await more.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 10/20/2016 08:06 AM, croyde said:

Good setting of the scene and I hope you don't fall into the trap of same old same old. I did enjoy the initial read and await more.

i dont either lol Thank you

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 10/20/2016 08:11 PM, bubby1234 said:

I have an open mind atm,lets see where this goes,sometimes same old same old is good

Thank you for the review. Sometimes some old, same old is good. But not when trying to write something new.

 

Again thank you

  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

A fairly typical start, but there's nothing wrong with that. Stores of ex-friends can still be interesting and all you've really done in this chapter is to give the back story. Time to see what happens next :)

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Hmmm did Jason kiss him to confirm Aidan was gay or did he freak because he doesn’t want to admit he is? Seems like he had a good idea Aidan was gay without kissing him and I can’t see him kissing Aidan if he’s homophobic so I’m guessing he’s deep in the closet buried under a pile of dirty laundry. 😂 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..