Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 4,051 Words
  • 2,307 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Twist of Fate - 13. Chapter 13

Heres another installment. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 13

 

 

Over the next few days things have settled down. Only one of my parents is talking to me, my siblings found out about what happened and that I’m gay. So things with them have been estranged to say the least, other than the occasional slur of words that my sister decides to throw my way…things have been okay for the most part.

 

Courtney is still talking to me, but as for Jason, he hasn’t really said much to me since Monday. I know that I pissed him off but c’mon already. If you love someone like you say you do, why ignore them? Every time I saw Jason in the halls, I desperately wanted to go over there and talk to him. But he would look at me, with a glare and turn around. Every single god damn time. It’s irritating to say the least. And every time I complain to Court, she would roll her eyes and give me a hug, saying there there type of thing. UGH!

 

“We really need to talk Jason.” I sighed, I called him and it went to voice mail. Like it has been for a week now. I can’t take it anymore. We really do need to talk and get this shit ironed out. “Fuck! Alright, just call me back. Or call Courtney! I love you Jason.” I click the angry red button on my phone.

 

Have you ever had the urge to throw your phone after hanging it up? Well right now, at this moment, I wanted to see this phone smashed into tiny little pieces, but I also knew that I wouldn’t be getting a new one anytime soon. Throwing my head backwards, I look towards my ceiling. Thinking of a way to get Jason to talk to me again.

 

I mean c’mon. I didn’t say that I didn’t want him around. I didn’t say that I didn’t want nor need his help. So what’s the problem? He just blew his top because I’m not ready for people to put two and two together. We don’t normally hang out, we don’t normally talk to each other in school. And people know this, so seeing us, suddenly hanging out at my locker would throw some people off. Or it could result in him being mistreated by his friends. Or I getting harassed more than I already am? I’m not making this shit up. I’ve seen it happen a few times already. Fuck! Why does he have to be this way?

 

Reaching for my phone, I text the one person that could take my mind off Jason.

 

Hey Matt, what’s up dude? Havent heard from you in awhile. Wanna maybe hang out? Smoke some??! I sent the text.

 

It took a few minutes for him to reply, Hey Aiden, right long time. It’s been like 2 weeks since the party. I have some to smoke. But I don’t think it’s what you normally would. And some booze. If you wanna drop by the pool house you are more than welcome.

 

What does he mean “what I normally don’t smoke” what the fuck he is into these days. Sure I’ll be on my way shortly. Just have to tell the rents where.

 

Cool, see you soon.

 

I grab my car keys off my desk, and jet down the stairs. “Hey mom, I’m going to hang with Matt for a few. I’ll be back later.” I said as I reached the door

 

“Don’t be too late hun, your dinner will be in the microwave. Love you.” She says

 

“Alright, thank you. Love you too.” With that I slam the door behind me and get into my car. You can do this, don’t chicken out. You need this release from all the pent us anger and anxiety that you have been feeling this week. You deserve a little break.

 

It only takes me about twenty five minutes to reach his house. Pulling around the court yard to his garage, I park my car and make it to his pool house. The pool house is lit up inside and the music could be heard, but it wasn’t that loud. The windows were open.

 

Opening the door, I spot Matt with a pipe. He has a lighter underneath it. Maybe it’s coke or crack. I don’t know nor do I care enough to retreat back the way I came. I need this release. Crack or coke can’t be that bad can it? I know what I have heard is it’s addicting as fuck, and people tend to be a little crazy on the stuff. Or they steal, beg, hoe themselves out for their next fix. I hope I’m not one of those people. I have a support system don’t I?

 

“Hey Matt, what’s up? What are you doing?” I ask, as my brows knit together in confusion.

 

“Hey, what’s up Aiden. You actually came.” He slurs his words, but smiles.

 

“Dude, you’re fucked.” I laugh at him.

 

“Once you try this shit, you’ll be just as fucked up as me, bro. Here try some. But a little at a time. You don’t need an overdose on your first try.” He looks at me seriously. Overdose? Really! Clearly I’m not thinking. As I take the pipe from him, and put it into my mouth. He hands me the lighter. With my heart beating crazy and my anxiety spiking. I almost chicken out. But I light the pipe.

 

*****

 

Jason

 

I know this isn’t fair to him, he has every right to be blowing up my phone asking me to talk to him, but I’m still pissed off at him. He didn’t do anything stupid, he hasn’t said anything stupid. But somehow it seems like he really didn’t want me to be around him during this time of his life. He told me that he loves me, and I said it back. So why am I stand offish towards him? Why is it every time I look at him, I want to yell or scream. It’s not fair to either of us. I want to fix this thing between us, but how? How can I when I don’t know what the hell is going on. Courtney is the obvious choice. She would know how to fix this between us, but I have feeling that she would choose Aiden’s side over mine. I can’t call my friends and tell them my problems because no one knows. I can’t tell my parents because they don’t know and I wouldn’t know how to bring it up. And there is also the fear of them disowning me or hating me. I couldn’t take it if they did.

 

“So what I am supposed to do in this situation?” I asked no one in particular. Because I’m home alone. Even the staff has gone for the day.

 

“In what situation sweet heart?” My mother’s voice sounded from behind…

 

“HOLY SHIT!!” I exclaimed. Holding my chest, because she literally scared the shit out me.

 

“Jason James. Don’t you be using those kinds words in this house.” She calmly says as she puts down her purse on the counter.

 

“Mom, seriously. Make some noise. You literally scared the shit out of me.” She chuckles at me

 

“Well I don’t like being heard. I like to sneak up on people. Of course that isn’t polite, but eh whatever.” She smiled, “Now tell me what situation you are referring to?” She asks

 

“Nothing, you weren’t supposed to hear the conversation that I had with myself. It’s best if I work on this alone for now.” I said

 

“None of that. I’m your mother, don’t you trust me?”

 

“Of course I do mom. I just don’t know how you’ll handle the type of conversation that I need some advice in…” I said putting my head on my folded arms

 

“The only way for you to find that out is to start talking Jason. I can’t possibly read your mind.” She says

With a shaky breath, I look towards my mom with compassion. God, I hope that I’m making the right choice here. “Well, I have been seeing someone lately. This someone isn’t new, I have known this person practically all my life… How to put this…”

 

“Just spit it out boy. I didn’t raise you to pick and choose your words.” She huffs, there’s my mother. The one that’s impatient. The one that gets irritated quickly.

 

“Fine, it’s Aiden mother. He’s the one that I have been seeing lately. And before you say it, I am gay. There is nothing wrong with me.” I said it, I said it… Finally! Someone in my family knows. I didn’t dare look at her though, I didn’t need to see her reaction. She must be disappointed in me…

 

“Jason?” She softly says, but I didn’t look up. The fear of seeing her reaction. I just cant do it. “Jason, look at me.” She spoke quietly. I look up her with tears pooling her eyes, and a soft smile playing on her lips. She isn’t mad? The look says that she’s not going to blow up about it… “I think it’s a good thing that you have finally told me. I have been wondering what’s going on with you lately. You have been spending an abnormal time away from the house. I would have never guessed that it would be another boy. Wow! I have a gay son…” She laughs as tears came down her cheeks.

 

Releasing the breath that I was holding, “You’re not mad or upset by the fact that I’m gay?” I asked

 

“God, sweetie no. I’m just glad you have included me in your life. You know we have raised you to be independent. To be your own person. To make decisions that you could be proud of. That’s all we have ever wanted,” She pauses, while she goes through her purse for some tissue. “I mean Jason, you’re popular, and you play football. You’re good enough to get a scholarship even though you really don’t need it. Because we have enough money to send you to college, just saying dear. As for it being Aiden. How is the young man doing?”

 

“Lately things have been complicated with him. I can’t really tell you about it, because it’s not mine to tell. Aiden isn’t doing so well. And I don’t know how to help him with it. He told me to be supportive of him, and to be there for him. But he’s not ready for the school to know about us. I understand that because I’m not ready either. Anyway, getting ahead of myself. One morning standing by his locker, waiting for him. When he came up to the locker, he’s smiling, but he keeps looking around. Like someone might jump him at any moment. He says that it’s not normal for me to be waiting at his locker because we don’t normally hang out at school, or talk. So being at his locker could jeopardize my popularity and friends. That hurt mom. I was pissed. I told him that I had algebra and left. I haven’t talked with him since. It’s been a week.”

 

“Wow! My dear boy, you have to look at it through his eyes. Do you normally just hang around his locker waiting for him? Does your friends know about you being friends with him? Am I making sense? Because if the answer is no, then you have to be understanding. He’s trying to protect you and him. He doesn’t want you to be mistreated Jason. Popularity is a double edge sword. If this is what you want than you have to put all your effort into making this work.” It felt like she was talking about herself. Like she has been through it.

 

“I will try mom. That’s all I can do.” I smiled

 

“Are you two boyfriends? The only reason I ask is because he moved away four years ago. Due to some circumstance. Is that correct?” She asks

 

“True, he did indeed move away four years ago. And I didn’t think he would ever be in my life again. Mom, I’m telling you, he’s the one.” I said with affection “The circumstances as to why he moved away was because of me…”

 

“What did you do young man?”

 

“Well you know… We were playing at his house, swimming. Horsing around, one thing lead to another. And I kissed him mom, my first kiss. It felt nice, but with my friends then, they were saying some pretty nasty things about gay guys. So I freaked out and I…” I couldn’t finish. I couldn’t bring myself to tell my mother why he left and why this is so difficult.

 

“You what Jason…” She all but huffed out in frustration.

 

“I was pretty mean towards him. I beat him up severe enough, to make him move away.” I had tears in my eyes because it still hurt to think about. And then having to tell your mother. The angry look upon her face told me exactly what I have been feeling.

 

“Young man, we have never raised you to be mean towards another person. We would have never let you get away with that. How dare you break a young mans heart and mind like you did. It’s wonder how he let you back into his life. What exactly did you have to promise?”

 

“I know mom, and I felt like shit for doing that to him. I never forgave myself. And I made a promise to never hurt him again. We started out as friends, but just being around him without actually telling him or being able to touch him, it was literally hurting me. So I told him one day how I truly felt about him. At the time, we were just getting to know each other again. I kept flirting with him and making snide remarks. Eventually we had our first kiss. And then things turned very wrong after that…”

 

“What exactly happened?” She asks. From the start of this conversation she has been really paying attention to what I have been saying. This is totally not like her. Usually its her being self centered, and unforgiving. This is new.

 

“After the kiss, I went back inside to get us drinks. When I came back out he wasn’t there anymore…” Just thinking about that night and then what happened to him after. The emotions, and images. The whole thing had me tearing up…

 

“What happened? Did he leave, what happened?” She demanded.

 

“He was kidnapped mom, they beat him, raped him, and drugged him… We didn’t know what happened. He was missing for four days, before he appeared on Courtney’s porch at One O’clock in the morning.” I cried openly now.

 

“Come mere…” She whispers. I go to her and hug her, burying my face into her chest as she stroke my back… “That’s terrible. How can people be so cruel?”

 

Sniffling back snot and tears, I release my mother and look at her. “That’s what’s making this so difficult, I want to be there for him, I want to reach out and hug him, kiss him. Make him feel better, but I just don’t know how to do it.” Rubbing my palms against my eyes and sitting down once more.

 

“Be there for him any way he allows. Just be supportive of him. This is surely a very difficult time for him.” She kisses my cheek and opens a bottle of wine. There’s another side of my mother, her drinking.

 

****

 

Aiden

 

 

That first hit hurt… It burned my lungs, it felt like breathing fire. Literally! I can’t believe I actually did it though, my parents would be so disappointed in me, and my friends. What would they think about me doing hardcore drugs? And what of Jason? Will he still be there for me after finding out? What of his love for me, will he still?

 

“My head hurts dude. That’s some harsh blow.” I laugh, god it hurt

 

“That’s what you get for taking more hits than you are used to. The headache will go away later. Right now, I’m horny and thirsty.” He laughs as he gropes his junk. Shaking my head, I went to the fridge and grabbed the first thing that I found cold. Twisting the cap, I took a healthy gulp. The beer felt good going down. I needed more. Finishing the first one, I grab another two. Handing one over to Matt, I twist the cap and down it… Wiping my mouth, Matt looks at me with desire. I couldn’t. Not with him. I couldn’t do that to Jason, I love him…

 

“You have got to take care of that yourself. I’m in a relationship and I don’t cheat. I don’t want the label.” He looks hurt, “Don’t give that look. I love you dude, but we have been down that road. It didn’t work out. So jerk it… Or call someone. How about that one guy from the party? The ginger.” I laughed

 

“You’re right, sorry. As for the ginger. He is a hot little number isn’t he. I could so go for that.” He laughs as he picks up his phone and starts typing away. While I try to nurse this growing migraine.

 

I pick up my phone and tap the first person in the contact list. Putting the phone up to my ear, I listen to it ring 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 “Hello? He says.

 

“Hey Jason…” I think I slurred out his name

 

“Aiden are you drunk?” His voice sounds concerned

 

“Maybe, whats it to you.” I laugh, the throbbing in my head can go away now.

 

“It’s a Thursday night, that’s what. Are you driving?” He asks

 

“I was thinking about it.” I sat down on the couch and starts to sip out of Matt’s bottle.

 

“Don’t I’ll come pick you up, babe. Where are you?” He asks, as I hear some shuffling around on his end. I look towards Matt as he starts to strip his clothes. And as he lays back down on the couch, as starts to fondle himself, and it looks really fucking hot. Matt start to rub his dick and pinch his nipples. I think he’s getting ready for Alex? Is that his name…

 

“Babe, are you still there?” Jason asks

 

“Yea… I’m still here…” My dick is getting hard just watching Matt play with himself.

 

“Good, where are you?”

 

“Matt’s… in his pool house.” Barely paying attention to the conversation

 

“Alright give me ten minutes…” He says, “I love you Aiden.” That melts my heart

 

“I love you too babe.” I hang up on him.

 

“Was that Jason?” Matt asks, as he continues to stroke himself slowly.

 

“Yea, he will be here in a few minutes. He’s picking me up.”

 

“Cool cool, well Alec, is coming by he will be here in five minutes. If you don’t want to get in trouble with your boo than I suggest you wait outside. He’s going to fuck my hole something good, I can tell.” Matt says

 

“So that’s his name, Alec.” Honestly didn’t care at the moment if Jason saw me watching them fuck. But he would probably have an issue with the pipes and crack being out in the open. I try to sit up but my body is so lazed that I couldn’t move it. I try my hardest to get my body to move, but it wouldn’t. “Hey Matt, my body doesn’t want to move, help me?” I ask

 

Matt stops stroking himself and comes over to the love seat with his dick hard, it’s pointed right at my face, right at mouth level. Matt takes both my hands yanks me up off the couch. Thank goodness.

 

“Hey Matt, I’m here.” Comes a voice over his shoulder. “Oh, I didn’t know this was going to be a threesome. Hey Aiden!” He remembers my name. That’s nice..

 

“Hey dude whats up? And no this isn’t a threesome. Matt just had to help me get up off the couch.” I say as my body is sluggish that I had to hang onto Matt.

 

“That’s alright, I wouldn’t have minded either way. But you look like pale. You alright?” Alec asks

 

“Yea, just on some drugs. That’s all, first time.” I smile.

 

“You just be careful.” Alec says, but as he just finishes talking Jason shows up behind him.

 

“Aiden? Whats going on here?” Jason says, as he takes in the scene before him. Matt is naked, hard, and has his arm wrapped around my back for support.

 

“Hey babe. It’s not what it looks like I swear….” I stammered out. My heart is beating fast, my skin feels like it crawling, and I swoon from the drugs still coursing through my body.

 

“Are you high and drunk?” He asks

 

I double over and laugh, god he’s something isn’t he. “Yes babe. I’m high and drunk. These two are going to fuck and I didn’t want to be in here when that happens.” I say matter of factly.

 

“Whatever, lets just go.” He says, he’s angry I can tell that much.

 

“Don’t be angry, it’s not their fault. It’s mine. If you could take just over for Matt, we can be on our way.” I feel pathetic at the moment.

 

“Sure…” He slips his arm around my back and supports me as Matt goes over to Alec.

 

“Have fun you two…” I say as Jason leads me outside.

 

As he’s leading me to the car, I can that he’s going to go off and yell at me for being stupid enough to do drugs. That scene in there wasn’t meant for him. I didn’t want him to find out that I did drugs. I hate myself, I shouldn’t have called him.

 

After he helps me into his car, and shuts the door. He gets in and sits there. He doesn’t say anything. Jason hasn’t even put the keys in the ignition yet. He sighs, I know how disappointed he must be. “How could you be so stupid, Aiden?” He says

 

I open my mouth to reply, “You know, don’t! I know that you have been feeling alone, and scared. Probably depressed from what has happened to you. And what your parents have been putting you though. A lot of things have been happening lately. But you shouldn’t try to fix it by doing drugs. Drugs Aiden, god dammit. Why would you? Arent I enough of a high for you?” He sighs again. I can’t blame him for how he’s acting.

 

“I cannot say that I’m sorry for doing drugs. I needed something to take my mind off this situation. You are enough for me Jason. I love you! I didn’t want you of all people to see me this way. I feel pathetic.” I shook my head, trying to clear it. “My father hates me, my mother is the only one in the house talking to me. My brother and sister haven’t said one word to me. Being in that big house and only having one person. It’s fucking lonely. Miserably so… Courtney is my only friend right now. I need you both! I called you for help, because I couldn’t move on my own. At that time I didn’t care if you saw what you did. At least you got there before they started to fuck! Just imagine what you would have to say then.” I laughed, while he only smirks. Shaking my head I look towards him, and grab his hand. “I do love you.”

 

“And I you.”

 

 

Review, like, email me... Thanks for reading. :)  Gayjay0507@gmail.com
This story belongs to the Author. Any characters or places said in the stories is coincidences. (2016) (Remijay) All Rights Reserved
  • Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 5
  • Angry 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I hope Jason realizes that by not talking to Aiden he drove him to this point.  What a screwed up family. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

B).................. I too was disappointed with Aiden doing crack of all shit to do, ( I'm no saint, but drugs never did much for me its been about 30 years that I last took a hit of weed :*) ) At least he realized that he was in no condition to drive and (T.G.) Jason took his call and rescued him (that really had to be a funny scene for Jason seeing a naked Matt holding up Aiden). I'm glad he realized while angry that by avoiding Aiden he let this situation unfold and now that his mother knows the whole truth and supports him, she was very disappointed in his actions years ago.  Still waiting for the cops to make the discovery of the suspects, you know that one bird is going to sing. That is a lot of time to spend behind bars they are looking at kidnapping, drugging, assault and rape on a minor (speaking of which, I thought he was only missing 10-12 hours, not 4 days, did I misread something?). The best part of this chapter is the mending of Aiden and Jason as they finally start talking to each other. Now obviously going home for Aiden is not an option, he must spend the night at Jason's place.  Great Chapter!!

Edited by Benji
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

On one hand I’m disappointed in Aidan too but on the other with Jason practically abandoning him I don’t think he has a right to judge for seeking some type of release considering everything he’s going through. He’s lucky Aidan didn’t attempt suicide.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Interesting chapter! Despite all that’s happening in Aiden’s world, drugs and alcohol only makes the overall situation worse. When you come down from your high all of your problems are still there and in most cases you’ve added a whole new group of problems on top. Escapism never works! Thankfully Jason came to his rescue after confessing that he’s gay to his mother and that he brutalized Aiden. She offered great advice! Go Mom! You Rock! I’m definitely looking forward to the next chapter! 😃

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..