Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 1,471 Words
  • 4,189 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Twist of Fate - 5. Chapter 5

Sorry that it has taken me a moment to get another chapter to you guys. i have been busy dealing with life. So without further ado here is chapter 5

When I hit the showers after practice, my body screamed at me. How could coach run me so ragged? Shaking my head I looked to the side of me, there stood Todd, standing maybe 5’7, every muscle on him screamed that he prided himself on the time spent in the gym. Dark brown hair, no blemishes on his body, nearly hairless except for the few patches of hair on his crotch, arm pits and a treasure trail. The boy was in my mind very handsome. Letting my eyes wondering down towards his privates, his dick is large and plump.

I felt myself getting hard so I looked away, putting my hands on the tiled wall I sighed a relief as the hot water ran down my spine. It felt wonderful.

“Hey Aiden, how did you like running forty laps?” Joked Todd

“Damn dude. I have never ran that much.”

He howled with laughter, “Maybe if you actually ran every morning, you wouldn’t have that fat on your stomach.”

“Fuck you, dude. I don’t have any fat.” I grabbed my stomach, and ran my hands down it. Fuck that’s a turn on.

“Yea, right. Look here,” I turn my head towards him, “Now this is no fat,” He ran his hands down his washboard abs. What I wouldn’t give to have my hands where his is.

“Keep telling yourself that, maybe one day you’ll believe it.” I said

“Dude, you need to hit the gym more. Maybe then the ladies would like you more.”

“Yea, okay.” I retort.

“Seriously, I haven’t seen you with anyone since you started here. Whats the deal?” He asked

“I’m not one to gossip. And I am not going to. I don’t need to date in high school. Too much fucking drama.”

“Mhhmm. So are you gay then?” A cold chill ran through me, my fear of my being outed had me standing there looking at the wall. Not daring to look at him, my heart raced in the chest. “Dude chill, I wasn’t saying you were. But even if you were I’d be okay with it.”

“Thanks.” Turning from him, I grab my towel and walk numbly to my locker, and start to pull clothes on. I didn’t even see Todd walk up to me until, “Dude, I was only playing. Didn’t mean to freak you out.” He says in a near whisper.

“It’s fine. Don’t sweat it.” With that, I pat him on the shoulder, and walk off.

Fuck, I need to learn to think before I talk. That was fucking close. I hope Todd, doesn’t say shit to anyone. I couldn’t afford to be a laughing stock of school. Even if he were only joking. And way i reacted tells anyone that pays attention that he was correct. Fuck! I need to learn that I can take a joke and roll with the punches. I don’t have to take everything so seriously. He didn’t say that he knew, he didn’t say that he could tell that you were, and he didn’t say anything that would suggest that he would be going around and telling people, so just fucking chill. My inner mind said to me. I guess my mind was right, I didn’t need to worry, Todd wouldn’t do anything like that. He’s a cool dude.

“Hey what’s up?” My phone rang, it was Riley

“Not much, douche. Want to hang out later?”

“Can’t parents are going to be home, and you know how they are.”

“Truly. They always want family dinners. Even if your old man isn’t there much of the time.”

“Dude, you read my mind.”

“Alright, later. Have to meet up with Courtney.”

“Don’t do anything I wouldn’t.”

“Yea, that’s pretty much everything.”

“Bye!”

Have I told you how much I love my new car? My parents really wanted to make me happy. They bought me the car that has everything. Push button start, unlocking doors with a touch, heated seats and mirrors. Even full automated radio, with a back up camera installed. Normally I wouldn’t be this greeked out about a car, but this is my own. It can take me places and do things that I wouldn’t have otherwise had the opportunity to do. Also my teens haven’t really been that great either. With me either being in a depressed mood, suicide attempts, hiding out in my room constantly, or ignoring them to be alone. Yea, as of late my parents had to go through all sorts of hell with me. I am even in therapy for the shit. I can’t really blame them, what else are you going to do with a sixteen year old with problems?

When I reached my front door, I looked back at my driveway. My dad’s car wasn’t there like normal. I wonder why he works so late? “Mom, I’m home.” I walk towards the sounds coming from the kitchen, “Oh good, I was wondering when you were coming home. You’re dad had to work late, again.”

“This is like what, the fifth time this week?”

“Now, none of that. If it weren’t for your dad, you wouldn’t have that new car that you wanted.”

“And again thank you, mom. I know dad didn’t really do much, but provide the money for it. You are the one that actually went and paid for it.”

“Yea, well. What can I say, I love you.”

“Thanks mom, love you too.”

“Now, sit. It’s time for dinner.”

“Where’s Samantha and Kevin? Aren’t they supposed to be home for these weekly family dinners?”

“Well Sam had some studying to do with a friend and Kevin didn’t want to have family dinner night.”

“Can you really blame them for not wanting to be here? C’mon mom, can’t you see that dad isn’t even here most of the time. How are we supposed to be a family if no one is ever around long enough? Not saying that we aren’t a family because of that.”

“I am reluctant to agree, but I do see where you are coming from.”

My dad is a higher up at a company here in town. He works from the time he gets up in the morning until who knows when. He has been a great father and husband. But he has his moments of not being around or celebrating the little things, like birthdays. Or tournaments, wins from sports. We have always had our mother though, she’s been there for everything, except for when something came up that needed her attention.

It has been like this awhile now, family dinner nights with or without my father. Most times not. Then later in the evening when my parents think that we are asleep they argue. Sometimes about us kids, their children, sometimes about why my dad works so late, or never has time for this family. I can guarantee that tonight will be another one of those nights.

After finishing up with dinner, I helped my mother in the kitchen. Cleaning up the counters, or washing the dishes. As she put away leftovers, and put my father’s plate in the microwave; she also put notes on the leftovers for my sister and brother.

“I have homework to do. I’ll be in my room if you need anything.” I kissed my mother on her cheek and went up to my room.

There I lay on my bed and thought back on the day. How things have certainly changed. Especially with Jason. I don’t know how I am going to get through this year with him as friend. I just hope that he doesn’t do anything to disappoint me. But I do wonder what he looks like under his clothes, how the years have changed. He looked beautiful when we were younger now he’s down right stunning. I knew back then that he had the beginnings of a six pack. I wonder if he ever got them? I also wonder how big he’s gotten; I knew he was a grower not a shower when we grew younger. And he was certainly drool worthy then. As my mind turned over everything in my head, my member started to stiffen in my pants. Reaching down I unzip my pants. I felt my member pulsing from inside my boxer briefs, the need to get off was rising quickly. With caution to the wind, I tug down my pants and boxers. My dick smacked my stomach with a audible smack. That always turns me on more. Reaching for the lube that I kept hidden in the side table, I found it and opened the cap, with a squirt of liquid in the palm of my hand and the thoughts of Jason running through my head it didn’t take long for me to erupt all over my upper body.

Like and Review. or send me an email starz0507@gmail.com.
http://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/42294-twist-of-fate/
This story belongs to the Author. Any characters or places said in the stories is coincidences. (2016) (Remijay) All Rights Reserved
  • Like 39
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I can't tell if Jason is actually trying to make amends, or if he is being a jerk. I guess only time will tell. Great chapter!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 11/10/2016 09:34 AM, Okiegrad said:

I can't tell if Jason is actually trying to make amends, or if he is being a jerk. I guess only time will tell. Great chapter!

When i first started to write this book. i was making Jason the bad person in this story. But as it progresses i see him being more as a lean on me type of person. But then again things don't always seem like they are..

 

Thank you for the review.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

I'm wondering if anyone overheard Todd and Aiden's conversation. Aiden may need to worry about more than one guy who seems at least gay-neutral, if not gay-friendly.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Aiden is living on a knife edge, I don't know how long he can hold it together so that no one in school finds out he's gay. He can't stop himself looking at other guys, pretty natural, but dangerous given his situation, and he's got his feelings for Jason.

 

And his parents, is his dad working all hours or is he having an affair that's going to break up the family?

 

No choice here, but to read on... nice story :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..