Jump to content
    Remijay
  • Author
  • 2,529 Words
  • 3,330 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Twist of Fate - 7. Chapter 7

I hope you guys like it!

Chapter 7

 

“But Mom…!” I whined. She wanted me to stay home yet again for family dinner night. And yet again it is only us, my mother and I. How can this be a family night if the ‘family’ isn’t here?

“No butts, Aiden. It is not a request, it is a demand. Your friends can have you tomorrow during school.” She said evenly, all calm and collected. I wish that I could muster up that calmness right now. I swear to god. My brother and sister can do whatever the fuck they want but me, no. Aiden has to stay and be a good little boy. Well I’m tired of it. Sick and tired I tell you.

“Mom please just listen to me.” I said in a huff

“What?” She said sternly as she stirred the pot of whatever.

“I promised my friends that I would go with them. It’s NOT a reoccurring thing. It’s a once in a life time moment for me. I have to go.”

“What is so important that you have to miss dinner with me? C’mon Aiden, its bad enough that your siblings are not here.” Way to go mom, make me feel terrible for wanting out of dinner. Ladies and gentlemen, my mother for a nominee, for the best played card.

“Fine mom. I won’t go.” I pouted

“Thank you.” Even though she is turned around away from me, I could still tell that she had a smile upon her face.

I started texting the group to let them know that I wouldn’t be there.

Court: What do you mean you can’t be here?

Me: My mom wants me home tonight. No exceptions. She even pulled the mom card.

Court: Damn dude really? The mom card. Ouch! Hah

Me: Gee thanks, love you bunches :P

Court: You know that I love you. J

Jason: Really? That sucks, I wanted to hang with you. Maybe…

Me: Maybe what? :P

Jason: Nothing… it was nothing seriously, I’ll just hang with the group. I’ll see you at school tomorrow?

Me: Of course have fun! :P

With that out of the way, I put my phone in my pocket. As mom put dinner on the table.

 

oOoOo

 

This totally sucks; Aiden can’t come because of his mother. I wonder what the hell that’s about. I mean I know that they have these family dinners ever week. But tonight was supposed to be about reinforcing our bonds with each other. How are we supposed to do that with the main person for getting this group together isn’t here? Ugh! This just blows.

“Hey Court? Are you still up there?” My dad calls from downstairs

“Yea, I’m still here. About to be leaving soon though.” I said in return

“Can you please come down stairs?” He said

“I guess!” I said

oOoOo

 

“Fuck!” I mumbled to myself.

Why can’t I seem to get that fucktard out of my head? Every day, I saw him, with his friends. Laughing, joking, and playing around. Don’t get me wrong I have a lot of friends. I guess it helps that I have money and power over this small minded town. But it wasn’t the same. Aiden had everything that I didn’t. He could be himself, while I had to force a mask on every day.

Pretend that everything was perfect, because that is what a James does. At least according to my parents. It didn’t matter if I was having a bad day, or if something was bothering me to the point where I wanted to be reckless. I could get drunk; have all the fun that I wanted. But as soon as it got to my parents. All hell breaks loose. Like I said, my parents spoiled the fuck out of me and this is what they get.

oOoOo

 

I wanted to scream for no other reason than to get my point across. I love my mother don’t get me wrong. But why does Sam and Kevin get to have all fun? Fuck my life!

Fuck it I didn’t care. Scrolling my phone, I started to text people. I needed some fun. Some time to just let loose.

Hey Aiden, yea we having a party tonight want to come by? My one friend from a long time ago texted my back

Hell yea dude. My mother is driving me crazy. Addy and I’ll be there.

Cool, don’t bother to knock just come in.

Cool be there soon.

Like I said, I needed some time to let loose have some fun, make a huge mistake and regret it in morning. Arriving at Josh’s house, you could clearly hear the music booming off the cars, the vibrations could be felt as you sat in the car. I sent a text to Court telling her where I was at. This seemed like a better thing to do than sit at home pissed at mom.

Court: Can’t believe you’d do that dude. What if your mother found out? What then genius…

Me: Just come have fun. I know I will be. And hopefully I can get some as well… LMAO

Court: I don’t think that is such a great idea Aiden, seriously. You are not the type to get drunk and have sex with a random stranger…

Me: But that was the old me. This year everything is going to be different including, myself. I’m going to be different.

Court: I love you Aiden. I hope it will turn out to be worth it in the end… I’ll be there soon. Going to grab the LOT and bring them.

Me: K… See you soon doll face <3

Walking up to the door, I was tempted to knock but I remembered that Josh said just come in… And that’s what I did. When the door opened wide you could see A LOT of people. Some were dancing, other’s in groups, many were in the corners or on the couches making out with their date. God, I wish I could be like them. Red solo cups were at large. It seemed like everyone had one.

“Dude you came. Awesome! I thought for sure you’d back out.” Josh clapped his hand on my shoulder making me jump

“Yea, couldn’t pass it up. I needed to some me time.” I said using air quotes.

You see Josh is the boy next door type. Jet black hair that he wore high and tight, icy blue eyes that made anyone that looked into them get lost, medium size biceps, and from what I could see a nice pair of athletic legs. Josh is a fashion person, always wearing something that is the latest. Along with diamond earrings. His teeth are bright white and straight. He has a personality that makes even the unlike-able people like him. Athletic, smart, cute, and funny. What more could you ask for? Man he’s a walking talking wet dream. I felt myself stirring, so I searched anywhere that wasn’t attached to Josh.

“Aiden!” I snapped back to reality “Dude, where were you just then.” He smiled, I almost melted

Clearing my throat, I looked into his eyes. And again got lost for a second, “Do you really want to know dude?” You see Josh knows that I’m gay. We kinda you know. Made out, totally by accident I should say. One minute we were horsing around, acting crazy, and the next bam. I kissed him and he kissed me back. Let me tell you, he doesn’t disappoint.

“hah dude. I know we’d had a thing. But that’s done. I’m flattered but no. I do however know that there are a few HOT gay men in this house tonight. So go for it! If you get lucky, use my room. It has everything that you’d need, kay…” He smiles and puts his arm around my waist.

“Dude. This feels nice, maybe too nice.. You know. So arm around the shoulders please.” With that I take his arm and place it on my shoulders. “Better!” I smiled

“Alright, good, now here’s where I leave you. Pick anything you want. It’s a party after all.” With that he leaves me. For a second I almost panicked. I didn’t like being a room let alone a house by myself.

“Hey handsome. I don’t think I have seen you around. Where do you go to school?” someone says from behind me. Turning and you’d think that I was imagining this dude. Fiery red hair, kind of messy, but in a totally hot way. He has a piercing in his left ear; I think they call them industrials. His eyes were the color of hazel, with flecks of yellow. His lip is pierced, and what kissable lips he has. Making me bite me lip as my eyes roamed lower. Broad shoulders, muscular biceps, strong legs, and pants that I assumed made his ass look perfect. “You done with the body search?” He giggles. Oh my god, what a heavenly voice.

“Dude, you have no idea how HOT you look!” I blushed, normally I’m not this forward when I meet someone. Especially when they are an Adonis.

“Hah, thanks. You aren’t so bad yourself. Here try this.” He hands me his cup

I drank the ember liquid and almost spat it back out. It burned once it went down. Shaking my head, I laughed “Dude! What is that?” he laughs and I blush. I must look like a totally noob when drinking.

“That my sexy friend is a little bit of scotch, rum, and Bacardi Gold.” He takes back the cup and finishes it off; While he places his hand on my waist. Just from that one touch, had my dick hard in an instant.

I bow my head blushing. I can’t believe he’s flirting him me.. me! I know that I am not ugly but for this dude, that is way out of my league to be hitting on me… I must be dreaming, right?

“So, names Logan. What shall I call you?” He smiles, making me giggle

“I’m Aiden. Nice to meet you, Logan.”

Looking at the bottles lining the counter, I didn’t know what I wanted. Plus he helped to distract me from Logan. His grip on my waist hardened while he slid his hand up and down my side. It felt erotic, biting my lip, I pick up a bottle that read Bacardi Raspberry. I’ve never had this kind before. What I am saying… I have never drank in my life. ‘Just pick one Aiden. It’s not like Logan will make fun of you for it. He mixed his own drink.’

“Penny for your thoughts?” He spoke

“Yea, I am a total noob at mixing drinks. I don’t drink ever. I know lame!” I face-palmed and turned slightly away from him. To hide my embarrassment..

“Dude look at me?” He asks

“It’s embarrassing that I don’t know anything about liquor.” I say.

Logan takes my chin in his hand, caresses it for a moment, and lightly has me turn my head towards him. Where he tilts it up a bit. Looking into his eyes, you could tell that he laughs a lot, there is light that sparkled, but looking deeper you could tell that there’s something there just beneath the surface. He brings our lips a mere inch a way from touching, and he whispers, “Aiden, you’re way too cute to be lame. And you are not an embarrassment.” As he’s saying this, goose bumps rose up on my body. Making me shiver. My heart raced inside my ribs, I can’t believe he’s this close to me.

Logan lowers his head towards me, and just when we were about to kiss. Someone came in and yelled, “Aiden!” We jump apart so fast. That I smacked my head on the cupboard.

“What the fuck, Jason?!” Anger rose up in me, I glared at him.

“What the fuck dude. Seriously, can’t you see that we were in the middle of something?” Logan says rather nasty towards him.

“Logan, just calm down. I know we were in the middle…”

“Yea we were. But I’m sorry, you’re right. I shouldn’t get pissed at him. You guys must know each other, correct?” As he looks between Jason and I. ‘Fucking asshole.’ I thought

“Yea you could say that…” I said

“Yea we do. I’m just shocked that he’s here.” Jason shuffles his feet on the foot.

“Well I am, and I’m with Logan right now. I’ll talk with you in a minute. First there is something that I need to finish.” I said

Turning back towards Logan, I raise up on my toes and go in for the kill. As we near our kiss, Jason interrupts, “Aiden wait, it’s important…” Damn, fucking hell. I’m going to kill him.

Logan places his forehead on mine, as I look sideways at Jason. Logan whispers, “I’ll leave you to it. Find me when he’s done saying whatever it is that is so important to interrupt again.” With that with Logan picks up his cup, takes a drink, glares at Jason, and walks away.

“What the fuck dude. Seriously. You couldn’t have wait until I kissed him? Like seriously! You cockblocking asshole!” I spat at Jason.

“Well I didn’t mean to like cause any drama. But it seems like I have. Anyway, I wanted to ask you something.” He says all this while he shuffling his feet like a child.

“Really! So it’s not important, you wanted to ask me something. Jason… I should just kick your ass!”

“C’mon it’s not like we both don’t know what he had in mind, Aiden. You are better than that.” Jason places his hands on my waist. ’FUCK!’ I screamed inside my head. He better not be playing mind games. Or I’m going to seriously knee him in the balls.

“What are you doing, Jason? You aren’t into guys. Remember?” Placing my hands on the counter behind me, I brace myself, as Jason leans in towards me. “What are you doing, Jason?” I ask again panicked. This time I place my hand on his chest to stop him. He looks down at my hand and back at my eyes.

“Will you allow me?” He asks gently. FUCK! Don’t use that husky tone, and those eyes… Those eyes! I’m going to regret this! I nod my head yes. I am seriously going to regret this…

Jason comes in slowing, making my heart beat erratically in my chest. My breath is coming out in huffs, but all I can see are his lips coming near me, and I’m freaking out. He lightly touches my lips with his, and he jumps a bit. Jason backs off a little bit, but I take a hold of his head, and our lips lock into place. And we stand there making out… did I just hear a moan? Was that me or him?! Holy fuck, this is seriously turning me on something fierce… I can feel his cock up against my thigh, damn this is hot!!!

Someone clears their throat somewhere not far off. “Aiden!” Someone screams!

 

TBC

Review, like, post on the forum. Or email me starz0507@gmail.com ... Any criticism is accepted.
This story belongs to the Author. Any characters or places said in the stories is coincidences. (2016) (Remijay) All Rights Reserved
  • Like 31
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 5
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..