Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Eternity - 16. Chapter Sixteen

Sixteen
After Kyle's parents left, Kyle popped "8 Seconds" into the DVD player and curled up with Jared on the couch. About halfway through, Kyle felt Jared's breathing even out and deepen and looked at his boyfriend's face to see that Jared had fallen asleep, his head resting on Kyle's arm. Kyle smiled softly and ran his free hand lightly through Jared's hair as he thought back to the conversation with his parents. In reality he didn't really know what to believe as his dad's attitude had changed drastically.

Kyle figured that the change had to do with his mother, Shelly Blackner was a formidable woman and he had the feeling that his dad had received a severe tongue lashing for the things that he'd said. Either way, Carl Blackner had apologized to both Kyle and Jared before leaving for the hotel. Kyle figured that only time would tell how his dad truly felt about Jared, but at the moment Kyle was content to wait and see what happened.

He was so lost in thought that he failed to notice Jared wake up. He probably would have remained unaware if it hadn't been for Jared turning his body to face him. He looked down to see Jared smiling up at him, the smile reaching his eyes. Kyle sighed in contentment as Jared cuddled in even closer to his warm body.

"What you thinking about babe?" Jared's sleepy voice answered.

"About my dad, I'm just trying to figure out which side to believe."

"What do you mean?"

"After all the spiteful things he said, I don't know, it makes me wonder how he really feels about me."

"He loves you babe, he's just having a hard time dealing with Chelsea."

"Probably, but it will take a while for me to fully trust that he's okay with us, but that's okay."

"Mmm, it feels good to just lie here, doesn't it Kyle?"

"Yeah babe, it does. It's the first time in a long time that things have been quiet."

"When did I fall asleep?"

"Not sure, I noticed you were asleep when Luke Perry was mucking the stalls," Kyle said chuckling. "How you could fall asleep to that I haven't figured out. Luke Perry shirtless and sweaty, it's gotta be a dream come true," Kyle finished jokingly.

"Nah, my dream already came true, and he's right here with me," Jared said, tipping his head up and capturing Kyle's lips in a gentle kiss. "I love you babe."

"Love you too babe, how about we head off to bed?"

"Mmm, sounds good to me, in fact, I can't think of a place that I'd rather be."

Jared managed to get to his feet and then held out a welcoming hand to Kyle before leading the way down the hall and into the bedroom. Once in the bedroom, Jared turned and wrapped his arms around Kyle's waist, pressing his body against Kyle's slightly taller frame before tipping his head up and kissing Kyle. The kiss started out as gentle and then Jared increased the pressure, his tongue seeking entrance into the warm cavern that was Kyle. Pressed against Kyle as he was, Jared could feel that Kyle was getting excited; he could feel the bulge pressing against him and groaned softly, the sound muffled by Kyle's mouth. Jared was slightly breathless as he pulled back from the kiss and looked up into Kyle's eyes; the desire that had darkened Kyle's gaze nearly took Jared's breath completely away.

Without breaking eye contact, Jared slid his hands up underneath Kyle's shirt. Sliding his hands higher, up over the tight muscles of Kyle's abdomen, Jared brushed his hands lightly over Kyle's nipples before pulling the shirt over Kyle's head. Dropping the shirt on the floor next to them, Jared splayed his hands over Kyle's chest, loving the feel of warm skin underneath his fingertips.

"You sure babe?" Kyle asked his voice husky from restrained emotion.

"Yeah, I'm sure, I want you inside me Kyle," Jared said softly before moving in for another kiss at the same time that Kyle dipped his head, capturing Jared's mouth in a searing kiss.

Kyle's hands came up and grabbed hold of Jared's shoulder, his fingers biting slightly despite the shirt that Jared still wore. Holding Jared steady with his hands, Kyle used his body to push them both towards the bed, not stopping until the back of Jared's knees hit the bed. Their mouths still fused together, Kyle pushed slightly more, using his hands to control the speed in which he lowered Jared to the bed. Kyle couldn't stop the low moan that echoed forth from his lips as he felt Jared's body underneath him. Wrenching his mouth from Jared's, Kyle took in a gulp of air as he gazed down at his lover. His passion glazed eyes took in Jared's slightly tousled hair and swollen lips before he buried his head against Jared's neck, kissing the exposed skin lightly.

Lifting his head he smiled down at Jared before taking the edge of Jared's shirt in his hands and pulling it over Jared's head as Jared lifted his upper body slightly up off the bed. Kyle's breath caught in his throat as he stared down at the man he loved, his gaze taking in every inch of Jared's bared chest. Lifting one hand, Kyle traced his hands lightly over the wounds on Jared's chest. Knowing that Jared wouldn't want him to dwell on the past, Kyle pushed back the thoughts that came to mind, wanting to make everything special for Jared. Kyle felt his knees sliding back almost to the point of sliding off the bed before he saw Jared move up on the bed, pulling Kyle with him. Keeping his eyes locked on Jared's, Kyle bent his head and kissed Jared's abdomen, his tongue following his lips and then dipping into Jared's exposed navel.

Kyle smiled as he heard Jared's groan from above him and proceeded to swirl his tongue in Jared's navel before licking a path up Jared's chest. Reaching Jared's nipples, Kyle gently nipped one and then the other before soothing where he had bitten with his tongue. He heard Jared's breath hitch and knew that he had been right, Jared's nipples were definitely still one of his hot spots. Bracing his arms on either side of Jared's head, Kyle kept most of his weight off of Jared even as he ground his hips against him, their arousals rubbing against each other through the confining denim of their jeans. After paying particular attention to Jared's nipples, Kyle continued his journey up, his lips and tongue tracing a bath up Jared's neck and up over his chin until they reached Jared's lips.

Jared arched his hips up, rubbing himself even harder against Kyle, loving the feel of them grinding together and knowing that he was where he was meant to be. Jared moved his hands onto Kyle's chest and let them follow the hair on Kyle's chest down to where the dark hair disappeared under the waistband of Kyle's jeans. Sliding his fingers underneath the tight waistband, Jared brushed his fingers against the head of Kyle's shaft, hearing a sound that was half moan, half whimper, emerge from Kyle's throat. Maneuvering his hand slightly, Jared easily popped the button on Kyle's jeans giving him room to caress Kyle's erection.

"Fuck Jared," Kyle moaned, his eyes closing in pleasure at Jared's gentle touch.

Jared grinned at the needy sound in his lover's voice and tightened his grip on Kyle's blood engorged penis. Hating the way that Kyle's still too tight jeans restricted his caress, Jared withdrew his hand only to push Kyle's jeans and boxer briefs down past his hips. Letting his hands slide around behind Kyle, Jared ran his hands over Kyle's ass, firmly squeezing the two tight mounds. Using his hands, Jared pulled Kyle's hips towards him and rocked against him, the denim of his jeans rubbing against Kyle's rock hard prick.

Kyle groaned as the pleasure shot through his body. The course denim of Jared's jeans rubbing against him had almost made him lose control. Not wanting to come yet, Kyle pulled away from Jared's grasp and standing at the foot of the bed. He quickly shucked his jeans off and boxer briefs before reaching down and flicking open the button on Jared's own jeans. Kyle brushed the back of his hand over the throbbing bulge that was Jared and was satisfied to hear his lover groan. Kyle kneeled on the edge of the bed and worked Jared's jeans and boxers down over his hips before sliding them down his legs and dropping them on the floor in a heap.

Kyle placed his hands on the calves of Jared's legs and slowly slid them up, the hair on Jared's legs sliding under his caressing hands. Squeezing Jared's thighs lightly, Kyle continued to slide one hand up Jared's body while his other hand moved up to caress Jared's balls, squeezing lightly. He heard Jared's intake of air and smiles to himself. Kyle continued to caress and tease as his other hand reached its destination and he pinched Jared's nipple lightly. He listened as Jared's breathing turned into gasps and lowered his head to place a fleeting kiss on Jared's thigh.

"Kyle," Jared's husky voice groaned, his voice laced with need.

"Soon babe," Kyle answered softly before going back to what he was doing, placing another fleeting kiss on Jared's other thigh before moving his lips up to trace a path to wear Jared was hard and leaking against his belly. Kyle's tongue snaked out and licked the drop of pearly liquid off the tip of Jared's cock, savoring the taste that he'd missed for so long.

"Kyle please," Jared groaned, wanting to feel Kyle inside him. Kyle seemed to have other plans and Jared felt the head of his prick enveloped in the warm cavern of Kyle's mouth. Jared's entire body shuddered with the pleasure that coursed through him at the feel of Kyle's mouth sliding over his aching flesh. Jared writhed on the bed as Kyle's talented mouth worked him over. He knew that there was no way that he would last very long if Kyle kept up what he was doing. Reaching down, Jared reached down and tangled his hands into Kyle's head. He was unable to stop his hips from thrusting up, thrusting his cock deeper into Kyle's warm mouth. Just when Jared thought he couldn't take anymore, Kyle's tongue stroked against the tender underside of his cock, just underneath the flared head. An anguished cry tore from Jared's throat as he felt the come shooting up and out of his cock, straight into his lover's mouth.

At the first sign of Jared's release, Kyle slid his mouth down over Jared's shaft, fighting his gag reflex when Jared hit the back of his throat. The first two shots went straight down Kyle's throat and as Kyle swallowed the walls of his throat contracted around Jared's prick. Sliding his lips back up Jared's shaft, Kyle took the next four shots of come and savored the taste before swallowing.

After Jared had gone soft, Kyle pulled off and slid himself up Jared's body to kiss him lightly, sharing Jared's taste with him. Kyle groaned as Jared's tongue tangled with his and arched his body against Jared's. His still hard shaft rubbed against Jared's hardening one causing another groan to emerge from his lips. He smiled softly as Jared rolled, placing Kyle beneath him.

"My turn," Jared said softly against his lips before kissing a trail down Kyle's neck.

"I'm already close Jared," Kyle whispered back knowing that the merest touch would make him shoot.

Jared slid slowly down Kyle's body, his belly rubbing against Kyle's already throbbing cock. He knew that his lover wouldn't last long and wanted to have him in his mouth so that he could taste the very essence of his lover. Jared kissed his way down to Kyle's nipples and laved each of them with his tongue. As he nipped lightly, Kyle heard the groan that signals how close Kyle actually was to coming. Despite the time they had spent apart, Jared recognized the groan for what it was and kissed and licked his way down, foregoing most of the foreplay that he had wanted to engage in. Reaching Kyle's cock, Jared took the crown between his lips and sucked lightly, moaning softly at the taste of the pre-cum that literally coated the head of Kyle's cock.

Jared felt Kyle buck up against his face and new that his love needed release. Reaching one hand down to lightly cup Kyle's balls, Jared moved his lips down the shaft. Moving slowly up and down on Kyle, Jared didn't stop until Kyle's prick was hitting the back of his throat, breathing through his nose, he took Kyle the rest of the way, swallowing and causing his throat to contract around Kyle. The movement was too much for Kyle and with a guttural moan; Kyle came deep within Jared's throat. After sucking his lover dry, Jared pulled off, letting his lips caress every part of Kyle's cock as he withdrew him from his mouth. Licking once at the tip, Jared moved up and lay on Kyle, sharing Kyle's flavor with him just as Kyle had done with him.

Rolling off of Kyle, Jared curled himself into Kyle's side and laid his head on his chest. Sighing softly Jared's relaxed body fell into a satisfied sleep. Jared didn't know how long he slept but he woke up to the feeling of Kyle's fingers sifting through his hair. Tipping his head up, Jared looked up and smiled as his eyes met Kyle's.

"I love you Kyle."

"And I love you," Kyle said back, a small smile curving his lips.

"Only one thing could make this any better."

"And what would that be?"

"I want to feel you inside me Kyle."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you babe," Kyle said softly, worry etching across his face.

"I'm sure, you'd never hurt me, I trust you more than anyone or anything," Jared said softly, his eyes pleading softly with Kyle's.

Without another word Kyle rolled, placing Jared beneath him. Making sure to keep his weight on his arms, Kyle leaned down and pressed his lips to Jared's, their tongues entwining in a strangely gentle, yet passionate, kiss. Reaching over Kyle pulled open the nightstand next to the bed and grabbed the bottle of KY that waited for him.

After unscrewing the cap, Kyle placed a small dollop on his fingers, after rubbing his fingers together to warm the lube up he kissed Jared as he moved his hand down and coated Jared's hole with the gel. As gently as he could, Kyle slipped the tip of his index finger into his lover as he continued to kiss him. When he felt Jared's body stiffen slightly he stopped and waited for Jared's body to relax before pushing his finger the rest the way in. He couldn't believe how tight Jared was and slowly moved his finger back and forth feeling the inside of Jared's ass squeezing him.

Pulling back from the kiss, Kyle looked into Jared's eyes, smiling as he saw the passion there. Adding a bit more of the lube, Kyle eased a second finger inside of the first, twisting and turning his fingers as he watched for any sign of discomfort in Jared's eyes.

"I'm ready Kyle," Jared groaned.

"Not yet babe, I don't want to hurt you."

"It hurts more not to have you in me."

"Soon baby, I promise," Kyle said, kissing Jared again, his fingers never stopping their assault.

When Jared started squirming against him, Kyle added even more lube before slipping a third finger in besides the first two. Kyle moved his fingers slowly at first, determined to make sure that Jared felt no discomfort when he entered him. When Jared started pressing back on Kyle's fingers, Kyle decided that Jared was as ready as he could make him and pulled his fingers out. After applying a liberal amount of gel to his aching hard-on, Kyle placed the head of his dick at Jared's lubed entrance. He slid in slowly, watching Jared's face for any sign of pain. He watched as a brief look of pain flashed across Jared's face as the head of his cock slipped past the tight ring and stopped, holding himself in rigid check.

"Baby, you okay?"

"Yeah, just give it a minute," Jared said through clenched teeth. "It's just been a while."

Holding himself as still as possible, Kyle waited for the pain to fade from Jared's face. When Jared's breathing evened out, Kyle slid himself in a little more. When there was no sign of discomfort he continued to slide slowly in until he was seated firmly against Jared's ass. Kyle resisted the urge to thrust as the heat of Jared's ass enclosed around him. He couldn't believe how tight Jared was.

"God baby, you are so tight," Kyle groaned.

Jared sighed contentedly when Kyle was seated inside him. He couldn't believe how much he had missed the feeling of being complete. He felt deliciously full and even the small amount of pain he had felt when Kyle first entered him he wouldn't give the moment up for anything in the world. Moving his hips slightly he encouraged Kyle to move within him. His breath hissed out of him as he felt Kyle pull out until just the head of his cock was encased inside him. When Kyle thrust slowly back into him, Jared felt like he couldn't breathe as the head of Kyle's cock brushed against his prostate.

"You okay babe?"

"God yes, I've missed this, I've missed you," Jared said, putting his heart into his words.

Kyle felt a euphoria take him over at Jared's words and continue to move slowly, pulling out until just the head of his cock remained in Jared before thrusting slowly back in. Continuing to caress Jared with his hands, Kyle thrust in a little harder, loving the feel of Jared's body surrounding him. At Jared's encouraging gasps, Kyle grasped Jared's thighs and put a little more force into his thrusts. He was rewarded as Jared groaned as the head of this cock slammed against Jared's prostate.

"I'm not gonna last long babe," Kyle ground out.

"I don't care Kyle, love me," Jared said, reaching down and taking his aching prick in his hand.

Jared timed each of his strokes on his cock to Kyle's thrusts. As Kyle moved smoothly in and out of him, Jared felt his release build and slowed down his movements. He was determined that he would come when Kyle did. He watched through passion glazed eyes as Kyle's body tensed and he felt Kyle's thrusts become less controlled. Knowing that his lover was close to climaxing, Jared moved his hand faster on his dick.

"God baby, almost there," Jared moaned.

"Me too babe, come for me," Kyle growled, thrusting back into Jared's warm welcoming body. Kyle managed three more thrusts before he cried out, his entire body stiffening as he thrust hard into Jared, spilling his seed deep inside the warm cavern that surrounded him.

Seeing the rapture spread across Kyle's face and feeling the sperm shoot into him, Jared could not hold back any longer and moved his hand faster as his come spewed out from the slit in his cock coating his belly. He groaned as spurt after spurt was thrust from his balls up through his cock.

Kyle felt Jared's ass squeeze him even tighter and groaned at the pleasure pain that shot through his body as Jared convulsed around his sensitive cock. Kyle couldn't imagine anything more gorgeous than the sight before him. Jared's seed spewing out of his cock while Kyle was buried deep inside him was the one sight that Kyle would never forget.

~~~~~~
Two hours later Kyle woke up from a light doze and thought back to the before he had fallen asleep. He and Jared had made love twice since the first time, once with Jared in him and the other with him in Jared. Nothing could make his life more complete than the feeling of being inside his lover or having his lover inside him. Well, almost nothing, Kyle amended.

"Babe," Kyle said softly.

"Hmmm?" Jared mumbled sleepily.

"I love you," Kyle said to the man cradled in his arms. He didn't remember a time when he'd felt so at home.

"I love you too babe," Jared's sleep filled voice answered him.

"Marry me Jared," Kyle blurted out then quickly hating himself for not making it more romantic.

Kyle's words were enough to bring Jared out of the light sleep he was in and he tilted his head up and looked up at Kyle through wide eyes. "Ma-rr-y?" Jared stuttered.

"You know, a commitment ceremony," Kyle said, feeling completely foolish.

"Yeah, I know what you meant," Jared said, sitting up. "I just can't believe you'd want to marry me after every..." Jared tried to say before Kyle interrupted him.

"I love you Jared, what happened in the past is in the past and needs to stay there. I want to wake up to you every morning. I don't want to lose you again," Kyle said, determined that he was not going to cry at the mere thought of anything happening to Jared.

"I love you too Kyle, and yes, I'll marry you," Jared said, tears feeling his eyes as he wrapped his arms around Kyle and kissed him lovingly.

Kyle wrapped his arms around Jared and made slow passionate love to him. They're bodies sated, Kyle held Jared close to him as he drifted into the most restful sleep he'd had in days.

Copyright © 2011 Renee Stevens; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 06/06/2011 03:56 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Well that was sweet - Marry me :)

 

SO you DID give us 4 chapters of nice, can't say I'm upset. :D

LOL.. yeah, I guess for the most part I did... what can I say, even I have my limits at times... Though when I do the rewrite.. well... we'll just have to see...
Link to comment
On 04/19/2012 05:17 PM, Jammi said:
Awww somebody's getting married! Nice very nice
Of course :D Thank you!!
Link to comment

Hello Renee. As you can see, I'm still mining completed stories out of the past. I love your work. Your characters I always find to be very charming. Your story tittle suggests at least one more book? Thanks for sharing your imagination and time for our enjoyment.

Link to comment
On 06/07/2014 04:53 AM, Aaron Alan Addams said:
Hello Renee. As you can see, I'm still mining completed stories out of the past. I love your work. Your characters I always find to be very charming. Your story tittle suggests at least one more book? Thanks for sharing your imagination and time for our enjoyment.
Thanks for the review Aaron! I'm so glad that you enjoy my work. You are correct that there is another story, for some reason or another I had it unpublished, but it has been fixed and it is now available. It is actually a semi-short story, I think it was unpublished so that I could decide if I wanted to expand it more.
Link to comment

I am glad I reread this story. I really enjoyed it... again...very sweet ending...enough time passed that I couldn't remember what happened so I still found it suspenseful...on to the next one...cheers...Gary

Link to comment

Now I can breathe easily again, there´ll be a happy ending :wub: Surely no-one could be so cruel that had anything bad happen in an epilogue :o

 

This has been a great story to read :thumbup:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..