Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Puppy Love - 12. Chapter 12

In a hotel room, over a hundred miles away, Christian sat and thought back over the day. His plan would have worked out perfectly if Blaine’s fuck toy hadn’t caused him to run off the road. He didn’t know how he was going to continue on his plan, but he knew he’d find a way. The cops couldn’t keep Blaine and Levi under surveillance forever, and the second they stopped, Christian would be there.

Flopping down on the bed, Christian started flipping through the folder that was sitting next to him. Blaine’s smiling face loomed up at him through each and every picture. He even had pictures of Blaine and Levi from the night before. His investigator had done a hell of a job getting any information that he could on both men.

He paged through until he came to the information that his investigator had found on Levi Turner. He had everything from the date he was born to his grades going through veterinary school. He found it interesting that one was able to get so much information on someone in such a short amount of time, it all boiled down to how much one was willing to pay to find out what they wanted to know. Now all he needed to know was what exactly was written in the police records, and he knew just how to find out. By morning he would have a copy of the entire record as well as any kind of surveillance that the cops had going on.

Picking up the phone, Christian quickly dialed in the number that he needed. It was good to have friends in high places.

“Hey, it’s me.”

“Whatcha need?” The voice on the other end answered, not bothering to take time for the pleasantries.

“There’s going to be a police file come in sometime today, I need a full copy of it. I need to know any type of surveillance that is being run as well as the names of any officers that are on the case, can you handle it?”

“Same fee as before?”

“Yeah, I also need to know everything that my name is linked to, if they have any notes that aren’t actually a part of the case file.”

“You know that anything having to do with a case is in those files, if it gets put in the computer then I will have it. When do you need it by?”

“Tomorrow morning, can you have it by then?”

“Yeah, I should be able to. Meeting at the same place as usual?”

“Yeah, be there at nine tomorrow morning.”

“I will be, just make sure you have my money,” the voice said.

“I’ll have the damn money,” Christian said before hanging up. Everything was set, now he just had to wait for the information and then he would be able to come up with a new plan, and this one wouldn’t fail.

“You’re going down Blaine,” Christian growled to the silent room.

***

Blaine woke up to the sound of a slight whimper coming from across the room. It took him a minute, be he finally remembered moving Ruff from the spare room into Levi’s room. They had agreed that it would be best so that Ruff wouldn't bother Mark during the night. Plus, after everything that happened, Ruff would be like an early warning system, making it so that Blaine could sleep a bit more soundly.

Smiling down at where Levi was nestled against his chest, Blaine slowly disentangled himself and climbed out of bed and slipped on a pair of boxers. Making his way over to the Kennel he opened the door and pulled the small pup into his arms. He crept slowly out of the room, not wanting to awaken Levi and made his way through the kitchen and out the back door. As soon as he stepped out the back door, both of Levi’s dogs ran up to him, barking in greeting.

Blaine quickly set Ruff down and quieted the two other dogs, knowing that their barking would echo into the house and wake up Mark and Levi. Plus, it would wake up the entire neighborhood and Blaine didn’t feel up to dealing with upset neighbors. He watched as all three dogs ran off to play. Just as he was beginning to feel the cold seeping under his skin, Blaine felt strong arms wrap around him.

“What are you doing out here?” Levi asked, whispering in Blaine’s ear.

“The pup needed out, I didn’t want to wake you,” Blaine answered, turning in Levi’s arms and pressing his lips lightly against Levi’s.

“I woke up and you weren’t there, I was worried.”

“It was much warmer in that nice bed,” Blaine joked, tipping his head and resting his forehead against Levi’s own. “What say we grab the little guy and head back in there?”

“That sounds like a plan,” Levi said, keeping one arm wrapped around Blaine’s waist as he called the dogs to him. Levi smiled and swatted Blaine on the ass as he leaned over and picked Ruff up. Leading the way into the bedroom, Blaine quickly locked Ruff in his carrier before stripping out of his boxers and climbing under the covers, quickly followed by Levi.

“How you feeling babe?” Blaine asked, pulling Levi close and spooning around his back.

“I’m okay, not as sore as I was,” Levi said softly, placing one hand over Blaine’s arm before turning so that he could look up into Blaine’s eyes.

“I’m glad, I was so worried about you Levi, the second I heart Christian’s voice, it knocked home just how stupid I had been,” Blaine said, hating himself all over again for what had happened to the man he loved.

“It wasn’t your fault Blaine,” Levi said as though he had read Blaine’s mind.

“If I had been here,” Blaine started, cutting himself off. “I should have been here.”

“Yeah, you should have been, I’m not going to argue with you there, but I understand why you felt you had to leave. Blaine, there is no guarantee that you could have stopped what happened, so quit beating yourself up about it.”

“I can’t help it,” Blaine said softly, tears in his voice. “I almost lost you Levi, and I didn’t realize what I had until it was almost gone forever. I love you Levi,” Blaine whispered the words for the first time, “more than I’ve ever loved anybody.”

“And I love you babe,” Levi whispered, his own voice clogging with emotion and he leaned over Blaine and captured his lips with his own.

All of the emotions that Blaine had felt throughout the previous day flooded through him and he wrapped his arms around Levi, pulling him tight against his body, increasing the pressure of his lips against Levi’s. He didn’t deserve someone like Levi, but he sure as hell wasn’t going to complain.

Levi felt the passion building in him and pressed down against Blaine. A moan escaped his lips as he felt Blaine’s hard, aching cock, rub against his matt of baby fine hair. Pulling away slowly, Levi pressed one last kiss to Blaine’s lips before sliding slightly down his body, his lips and tongue making a trail down Blaine’s neck and chest. Reaching the mushroom head of Blaine’s aching prick, Levi laved the tip of it with his tongue, his excitement growing by the minute. Wrapping his lips around the head he raised his eyes and met Blaine’s own, fiery with desire.

“Oh god babe,” Blaine groaned as the warmth of Levi’s mouth closed over him and pleasure shot through every vein in his body.

Encouraged by Blaine’s throaty moans, Levi slid his lips lower, taking more of Blaine into his mouth. Sliding his hands up Blaine’s knee and over his thigh, Levi let all of the love he had flow through his fingers in teasing, gentle, caresses. Sliding his mouth down lower, Levi took all of Blaine into his warm mouth, reveling in the feel of Blaine’s shaft, throbbing against his tongue.

He moved his mouth slowly up, his tongue stroking the underside of Blaine’s shaft as he moved up until just the tip remained between his moist lips. His lips under the crown, Levi twisted his lips and sucked softly, delighting in Blaine’s reaction as his hips shot up off the bed, searching for more of the pleasure that spread through him.

Blaine knew that he wouldn’t last long under Levi’s gentle ministrations and it took everything he had in him to reach down and pull his lovers head away from him. The feelings that went through him whenever Levi’s lips touched his body were exquisite, but he didn’t want to be the only one on the receiving end.

Reaching over into the nightstand, Blaine pulled out the string of condoms and tore one off, laying it on top of the small nightstand before grabbing a tube of KY Jelly. “I want,” he whispered, leaning over and pressing teasing kisses against Levi’s lips, “to be inside you.” Blaine held his weight on his arms as he pulled back and looked into Levi’s eyes, searching for an answer. Seeing the fire that came into Levi’s eyes at his words, Blaine ran one hand slowly up his side, his touch light and fleeting.

“Oh god,” Levi muttered, closing his eyes as he felt Blaine’s fingers dance along his skin. He had wanted to feel Blaine in him for what seemed like an eternity and his excitement grew to new lengths as he realized that his desire was about to be fulfilled.

Wanting to make this as special for Levi as he could, Blaine slowed the pace down. Sitting so that he was straddling Levi’s hips, Blaine slid his hands slowly up the sides of Levi’s body and down his arms. Grasping both of Levi’s wrists in his own, Blaine pulled his hands up by his head, holding them in place as he ground slowly and methodically against Levi. He looked deeply into Levi’s eyes and was encouraged by the trust that shown back at him. Maneuvering his hands so that he grasped both of Levi’s in one of his own, Blaine took his free hand and ran the back of it teasingly against Levi’s neck before moving down, the smattering of hair on the back of his hand tickling Levi’s sensitive skin.

“Please Blaine,” Levi whimpered, arching his body, wanting more of Blaine’s touch.

“Patience baby,” Blaine said softly, moving his hand down to Levi’s pectoral, the back of his hand brushing lightly over the hard nub of one of Levi’s nipples. Hearing Levi’s intake of breath, Blaine switched his attention to his other nipple. As Levi writhed beneath him in pleasure, Blaine slid his hand lower, his caress so light that Levi had to wonder if he had really felt it. Reaching Levi’s erection, Blaine wrapped his hand around the pulsating flesh and squeezed lightly, causing a tiny pearl of moisture to leak out of the tip.

“Please baby,” Levi whispered, his body tingling from Blaine’s touch. “I need you.”

Unable to hold back any longer, Blaine released Levi’s hands and reached over, grabbing the tube of jelly and the condom from where he’d set them. Ripping the packet open, Blaine quickly slid the latex over his aching shaft. Pushing Levi’s legs up, Blaine used his knees to hold him in place and reached over and grabbed the lube. Twisting the cap off, he squeezed a small amount on his fingers and rubbed them together to warm the jelly up. Sliding his hand down to Levi’s ass, Blaine lightly stroked around Levi’s rosebud, enjoying the slight whimper that came forth from between Levi’s lips.

Placing another dollop of gel on his fingers, Blaine slid his index finger slowly inside of Levi, twisting slightly as he slid in deeper. Blaine slowly started moving his finger in and out, twisting his hand and causing Levi to moan in pleasure. Within moments he added a second finger and then a third, moving his fingers apart to loosed Levi up enough to take his cock. When Levi was pushing against his hand, Blaine withdrew his fingers and quickly coated his cock with the slimy gel. Placing the head of his cock against Levi’s opening, Blaine pushed in slowly, his hands cradling Levi’s thighs as he watched Levi’s face for any discomfort. Despite the desire to start thrusting, Blaine forced his body to remain still, giving Levi the chance to get accustomed to the feel of his penetration.

Blaine rubbed his hands lightly over Levi’s hips as he waited for any sign that it was okay for him to move. Within moments, he felt Levi pushing back against him and slowly pushed in. Blaine felt as though he could have shot right then, it felt like his cock was in a vice as he pressed in deeper, the walls of Levi’s ass closing around him. Seating himself completely in Levi, Blaine’s entire body went rigid from the effort to contain himself. He couldn’t remember ever feeling this at home in his entire life.

“Oh good god,” Levi moaned as he felt Blaine slide the rest of the way in him. He couldn’t ever remember feeling so full. Pressing against Blaine, he tried to will him to move, wanting to feel the friction of Blaine sliding in and out of his body.

His sensitivity finally dying down, Blaine pulled slowly back, stopping just before the head of his dick popped out of Levi. Locking eyes with Levi, Blaine pressed slowly back in, arching his back slightly to get deeper, searching for that evasive button that would cause pleasure to shoot through every nerve in Levi’s body. He knew that he had found it when Levi’s breath hitched and his body arched up off the bed, taking Blaine in even deeper.

Blaine continued moving slowly in Levi, making sure to hit Levi’s prostrate as much as possible. He could feel himself reaching the point of no return and reached down, grasping Levi’s erection in his fist and using Levi’s own pearly essence to stroke Levi’s throbbing member.

Blaine’s hand kept pace with his thrusts and the combination of the stabs against his prostate and the strokes of Blaine’s hand, Levi soon felt his balls pull up close to his body. He didn’t want it to be over yet, but there was nothing that he could do to stop it as he felt his seed move up his cock.

“Oh god,” he moaned, just as the first spurts flew from the tip of his cock, landing on his belly and causing his ass to contract around Blaine.

The sight of Levi going over the edge was the final straw for Blaine and he thrust deep as his balls drew up and the first stream of come shot out of his dick and into the condom. Blaine couldn’t stop the whimper that escaped from his lips at the site of Levi’s climax and the feel of his own seed as it shot from his body. Blaine didn’t know how many times he shot when he finally felt himself slowly drift down from his peak. His movements slowed until he eventually pulled out of Levi, completely and utterly spent.

“Oh god babe,” Levi muttered, reaching up and pulling Blaine’s body down so that he could press a gentle kiss to his lovers lips. Wrapping his arms around Blaine, Levi rolled so that they were both on their side, facing each other. Levi’s hand moved up and ran idly over Blaine’s side as the contentment overtook him. “I love you babe,” Levi whispered, smiling softly up at Levi.

“I love you too baby,” Blaine whispered as he captured Levi’s lips in another kiss before climbing out of the bed and slipping a robe on, padding his way into the bathroom where he quickly got rid of the come filled condom. Wetting a washcloth with warm water he went back to the bedroom and lovingly cleaned the mess from Levi’s chest. Blaine threw the washcloth into the hamper before crawling back onto the bed and nestling close to Levi, the activities of the past couple of days catching up to him and causing him to doze off, wrapped securely in his lovers arms.

Copyright © 2011 Renee Stevens; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I like the way you went from the scary man to the sweet love. Christian is even more of a bastard than I though. he so doesn't deserve his name... hang on... yeah maybe he does :) I am waiting with bated breath for the next chapter so... here i go to read it

Link to comment
On 04/09/2011 10:24 PM, Nephylim said:
I like the way you went from the scary man to the sweet love. Christian is even more of a bastard than I though. he so doesn't deserve his name... hang on... yeah maybe he does :) I am waiting with bated breath for the next chapter so... here i go to read it
Thanks Nephy! I felt the need for something a bit more lighthearted after the scene with Christian... I think bastard is too nice a word when it comes to describing Christian, lol... Glad you are enjoying the story!!
Link to comment

I've got a few comments -

 

1) You're mean - first you give us the horrible ominous sense of doom that Christian has an inside man in the police department, then you give us the boys going rock wild doing the mattress mambo. We can't even enjoy that because we're waiting for Christian to show up an knife them or something.

 

2) The first scene shouldn't have been shown. For a suspense story, it would have been better NOT to know what Christian is thinking, then just have it happen and explained later. This, IMHO, gave away too much. Of course the flip side is it has us on edge but we know too much about HOW Christian is doing it. Just my thought.

 

But it is good too see the boys having so much fun :P

Link to comment
On 06/09/2011 08:36 PM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
I've got a few comments -

 

1) You're mean - first you give us the horrible ominous sense of doom that Christian has an inside man in the police department, then you give us the boys going rock wild doing the mattress mambo. We can't even enjoy that because we're waiting for Christian to show up an knife them or something.

 

2) The first scene shouldn't have been shown. For a suspense story, it would have been better NOT to know what Christian is thinking, then just have it happen and explained later. This, IMHO, gave away too much. Of course the flip side is it has us on edge but we know too much about HOW Christian is doing it. Just my thought.

 

But it is good too see the boys having so much fun :P

Thanks for the review Andy! This story I did a lot of headhopping, and I can definitely see your point about losing some of the suspense. Sorry that you couldn't enjoy the mattress mambo, guess I'll have to make that up to ya later in the story, or a future story, who knows :)
Link to comment

Wonder who the scumbag is helping Christian. They should be tortured side by side when they're found out.

So glad the boys love each other but hate the circumstances that brought it to light.

Great chapter.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..