Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Puppy Love - 9. Chapter 9

Blaine smiled at the wonderful aroma coming from the kitchen when he walked in the front door of Levi’s house. The past two weeks had gone amazingly well and he was more rested than he’d been at any other time in his life. Making his way into the kitchen, Blaine went unnoticed and silently watched as Levi stirred something on the stove. Walking up behind him, Blaine wrapped his arms around Levi from behind.

”Hi honey, I’m home,” Blaine whispered in Levi’s ear, smiling when Levi turned around and wrapped his arms around him.

“How was your day babe?” Levi asked standing slightly on tip toes for a kiss in which Blaine quickly obliged.

“It was long, have I said lately how much I love my job?”

“Oh yeah, every night,” Levi said sarcastically. “So what made today so long?”

“Just the regular stuff, but now that I have someone to come home too it makes the days seem to drag by.”

“I know what you mean babe. Spaghetti sound okay for dinner tonight?”

“Homemade?” Blaine asked, his eyes lighting up. Over the past couple weeks he had found that Levi was an excellent cook.

“Of course homemade, you know better than to think that I’d make it out of a can, don’t ya?”

“Yeah, I know. How long until dinner? Do I have time for a quick shower?”

“Yeah, we have about twenty minutes or so. You want company in there?”

“You know if you join me that it would take a lot longer than twenty minutes. Maybe next time,” Blaine said, kissing Levi gently, his tongue seeking entrance to Levi’s.

Levi forgot where he was as he kissed Blaine back, arching against his body. Time seemed to stand still as they embraced, losing themselves in the total wonder of their lips pressed together. Levi had never known such happiness as he did over the last two weeks. He was usually home a couple hours before Blaine was and was in the habit of making sure that dinner was ready when Blaine walked in the door. In the two short weeks that he and Blaine had been together his house had felt more like a home than it ever had before. He had already started thinking of it as ‘their’ home instead of just his.

Blaine pulled back from their kiss and took in a deeply needed gulp of air. Resting his forehead against Levi’s, Blaine brought one hand up and ran it lightly over the back of Levi’s hair. He groaned as Levi stood on tip toes, his entire body pressing against Blaine’s.

“We’re never going to get dinner if you keep that up,” Blaine said huskily, his voice hoarse.

“We might get dinner, it would just possibly either be burned or cold, depending,” Levi said, his own voice hoarse as he let out a chuckle.

“I should probably go take that shower, a cold one.”

“You sure a cold shower is going to help at this point?”

“No, not really, but hey, it’s worth a shot, right?”

“Yeah. I was thinking about something earlier today, but we can talk about that once you’re showered and we’re eating. So hurry up, you only have a few minutes,” Levi said as he turned around, stirring the spaghetti sauce.

Leaning down, Blaine placed a light kiss to the nape of Levi’s neck before turning and walking out of the kitchen and down the hall. Heading into the bathroom he quickly slipped out of his clothes and climbed into the shower. He had just grabbed the soap and started lathering his hands when he felt hands wrap around him from behind.

“Thought you might be able to use a little help,” Levi whispered softly in his ear.

”Dinner?”

“It’ll keep, some things are just more important,” Levi said, sliding his hands up and lightly pinching Blaine’s nipples. Turning Blaine around, Levi pushed him up against the shower wall. Pressing his body against Blaine’s, Levi rose on tip-toe and pressed his lips forcefully against Blaine’s. Levi placed his hands on both sides of Blaine’s head, effectively trapping him as their cocks rubbed together.

“God Levi, I need you,” Blaine groaned as he pulled back, gasping for air.

“The bed?” Levi questioned.

“The bed,” Blaine answered, reaching behind him and shutting off the shower.

Levi grasped Blaine’s hand and almost dragged him out of the shower in his hurry to get to the bedroom. Walking into the room, Levi kicked the door shut behind him before tackling Blaine onto the bed. Straddling Blaine’s hips, Levi leaned over and pressed his lips against Blaine’s, their cocks trapped between their bodies.

Blaine’s searching hands moved up and down Levi, lightly squeezing and massaging the muscles of Levi’s back. Sliding down the full length of Levi’s back, Blaine took Levi’s ass in his hands and squeezed both round globes and was rewarded with a loud groan.

Pulling back slightly, Levi whispered, “Seems like someone is ready to come out and play.”

“That’s one way of putting it,” Blaine grinned, rolling so that Levi was underneath him. Grinning down at the other man, Blaine leaned over and lightly bit Levi’s neck, sucking lightly. Groaning at the taste of Levi, Blaine slid slightly down Levi’s body. Blaine could feel the blood pounding through his veins as his skin slid effortlessly over Levi’s, leaving him hard and aching.

“God Blaine,” Levi groaned, loving the feel of Blaine’s lips and teeth on his skin, leaving marks. His brain ceased to think as the feelings swept through his body and he rode the waves of pleasure that shot through him.

“Feel good babe?” Blaine asked, his voice a whisper as his lips traveled lower on Levi’s body, tongue flicking out and teasing one of Levi’s nipples and then the other. Blaine enjoyed feeling Levi writhe beneath him as he teased him. Running his hands slowly up Levi’s sides, Blaine used his fingers to tease and pinch Levi’s nipples as he moved his lips and tongue lower, following the trail of baby soft hair down the center of Levi’s body.

“Please Blaine,” Levi gasped.

“Please what?” Blaine asked, grinning as he reached Levi’s throbbing cock. “Please do this?” Blaine asked as he flicked his tongue over the mushroom shaped head.

“Oh god,’ Levi groaned, the feeling of Blaine’s tongue sending him to a fevered pitch of desire, his body tensing up.

Blaine smiled to himself as he laved his tongue over the length of Levi’s hard prick, before making his way back up and taking the head of Levi’s cock in his mouth and sucking lightly, causing Levi’s hips to buck up off the bed. Loving Levi’s reaction, Blaine took more of him in his mouth, continuing to suck as he felt Levi throb in his mouth. Blaine continued for a few more moments, repeating the motion of his mouth over Levi’s cock before pulling back despite Levi’s protests.

“God, don’t stop,” Levi moaned.

“I’m not stopping, we’re just going to do something different,” Blaine whispered, sliding up Levi’s body and kissing him gently before reaching over and opening a drawer in the nightstand. Reaching inside he pulled out a packet and a tube of lube before closing the drawer. Setting the lube on the bed, Blaine reached down and pressed the small packet into Levi’s hand. “I think it’s time we took the next step,” he whispered.

“Are you sure about this?”

“Yes, I’m sure; I want you inside me Levi.”

Not waiting for any other answer, Levi rolled Blaine underneath him and pressed his lips to Blaine’s. Running his hands over Blaine’s body, Levi continued to kiss him until Blaine arched up against his body, demanding more. Setting the packet on the bed, Levi grabbed the lube and pressed a small dollop on his fingers. Levi rubbed his fingers together to warm the lube before reaching down and running his fingers lightly over Blaine’s rosebud, smearing the cool gel onto him. Grabbing the lube again he coated his index finger and pressed another kiss to Blaine’s lips as he reached down and ran his finger around Blaine’s hole in small circles. When Blaine started to groan against his lips Levi slowly slid his finger into Blaine, pausing when Blaine tensed up. Levi ran his other hand soothingly over Blaine and waited for him to relax again before sliding his finger deeper and pushing it in and out in a slow methodical rhythm.

When Blaine felt looser he pulled his finger out, Levi moved slowly down Blaine’s body, pressing a trail of kisses down his neck and chest. After coating two fingers, Levi slowly inserted two fingers into Blaine as he took the head of Blaine’s cock in his mouth and sucked lightly.

Blaine couldn’t stop the whimper that escaped his lips as he felt his dick encased in the warmth of Levi’s mouth. Pleasure shot through his body, causing him to involuntarily thrust his hips up, pushing more of himself into Levi’s mouth as Levi began to scissor his fingers to loosen him up.

“Please,” Blaine whimpered.

Pulling off of Blaine’s cock, Levi pressed a light kiss to Blaine’s thigh as he whispered, “Soon babe, I promise.” As Blaine loosened up even more, Levi added another finger, moving his three fingers in and out of Blaine, thrusting and twisting.

“I’m ready Levi, please.”

Pulling his fingers completely out of Blaine, Levi reached over and grabbed the condom, quickly tearing open the package and rolling it down his shaft. After coating his latex covered cock with the lube he moved over Blaine and pressed his cock head against Blaine’s opening. Watching Blaine’s face for any sign of discomfort Levi pressed in slowly, holding back a groan as the head of his prick slid past Blaine’s ring. Levi had to fight not to thrust deep into Blaine; he knew that if he moved he would end up shooting, he was already too close to the precipice. When the feeling started to recede he pressed in slowly, watching Blaine’s eyes. Soon he found himself seated as deeply inside of Blaine as he could go.

“You okay babe?” Levi asked softly as he bottomed deep inside of Blaine.

”Yeah, feels good,” Blaine choked out, desire coating his voice.

Encouraged by the husky note in Blaine’s voice, Levi started moving slowly, stopping just short of pulling completely out before thrusting slowly back inside. The walls of Blaine’s ass squeezed him as he slid in and out, his movements slowly speeding up. A few strokes later he heard Blaine gasp as he hit on Blaine’s prostate and he angled himself so that he continued to hit the small button deep inside Blaine.

Blaine’s hips arched off the bed as he felt Levi push into him. The pleasure nearly blew him apart as it shot in waves through his entire body. He felt Levi’s thrusts speed up and struggled to keep his eyes focused on Levi’s. Reaching up he ran his hands over Levi’s back and arms. He could feel the pleasure building inside of him and knew that he wouldn’t last much longer.

“Levi, I’m going to,” Blaine gasped out just as Levi thrust harder into him, the pressure on Blaine’s prostate proved to be too much and it sent him over the edge, causing him to cry out as spasms shook his entire body, his hands almost painfully gripping Levi’s arms as his spunk shot up and land on his stomach.

“Oh fuck,” Levi groaned as he felt Blaine’s ass contract around him, squeezing him and sending him over the edge. The pure pleasure that swept through his body made it impossible to keep his eyes open and he thrust hard as he felt his own cock release, spurt after spurt of the milky white liquid shooting into the condom covering him. Levi rode out his orgasm before collapsing on Blaine’s chest, his own chest getting covered with Blaine’s release.

Blaine didn’t know how long they had laid there before Levi rolled to the side and pulled the condom off, dropping it into the wastebasket before curling up against Blaine’s side, one arm draped over the stickiness of his chest. Blaine smiled as he placed a kiss to the top of Levi’s head. When Levi didn’t say anything Blaine craned his neck and chuckled softly when he seen that Levi was fast asleep. Running one hand lightly over Levi, Blaine slowly disentangled himself and got out of bed. Slipping out of the bedroom Blaine grabbed a washcloth and made his way into the bathroom. Turning on the facet he let the water get hot before wetting the washcloth and rubbing it over his chest and ass. When he was sure that he had gotten everything he rinsed out the washcloth before rewetting it and heading back into the bedroom and lovingly cleaning the evidence of their lovemaking off of Levi’s body.

Chuckling to himself when Levi didn’t awaken, Blaine dropped the washcloth on the floor by the bed and crawled back into the bed next to Levi, being careful not to awaken him as he wrapped an arm around him and pulled him close. Sighing contentedly, Blaine thought back to everything that happened and was shocked when he realized that he didn’t want to leave. He knew that him and Levi needed to talk, but figured that it could wait until the morning. All thought left his mind as he drifted off; falling asleep with Levi nestled securely in his arms.

***

Levi woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the front door. He climbed out of the bed, being careful not to wake Blaine up and slipped into a pair of shorts before padding down the hallway. A quick glance at the clock showed that it was only three o’clock in the morning. Cursing softly, Levi headed towards the door to answer the insistent knocking, he had no clue who the hell would be knocking on the door at this time in the morning, but he was going to give them a piece of his mind when he found out. Glancing through the peephole, Levi was shocked to see Blaine’s friend Mark standing out on the porch. Levi quickly threw open the door and ushered Mark into the living room.

Noticing that Mark was limping, Levi wrapped an arm around Mark’s waist and helped support him as they made their way to the couch. After helping Mark to sit down, Levi made his way back into the bedroom and gently shook Blaine awake. He smiled when he watched Blaine reach over to where he had been laying before opening his eyes.

“You know, you are supposed to be in here with me,” Blaine grumbled, rolling over.

“Yeah, I know. Blaine, Mark’s here, and he’s hurt.”

“What do you mean he’s hurt?” Blaine asked as he quickly sat up in bed, all remnants of sleep gone from his eyes.

“I don’t know what happened, but he’s limping. He’s in the living room on the couch.”

“Christian?”

“I’m not sure. I didn’t ask him. I figured that you should probably be the one to find out exactly what it was that happened to him.”

“Let’s go then,” Blaine said softly, throwing his legs over the side of the bed and grabbing a pair of shorts. Slipping into the shorts he made his way to the doorway before turning towards Levi. “Would you mind going and getting Ruff and taking him outside?”

“Sure, I’ll be in there in a sec,” Levi said, walking up and wrapping his arms around Blaine from behind. “Mark will be fine babe,” Levi whispered. “He must not be too hurt if he was able to manage to make it over here.”

“I know, but the only reason I can think that he would come here was because of Christian. Be careful when you take the pup out, okay? There’s no telling where Christian is at the moment.”

“I know babe, don’t worry, the other dogs are out there too.”

“Yeah, and I know that they’d protect you, but make it fast, I’ll feel better with you inside with me.”

“I’ll be there in just a minute,” Levi answered, moving so that he was in front of Blaine and rising on tip toe to press his lips lightly against Blaine’s. Not waiting for a response he turned and headed down the hallway and into the spare bedroom.

Blaine passed by the spare room and made his way into the living room, grimacing as he saw Mark sitting there, pain etched across his face. Blaine quickly sat down and wrapped a comforting arm around Mark’s shoulder, pulling him against his side.

”What happened Mark? Was it Christian?”

“I’m not sure, I think so,” Mark answered softly, his voice breaking. “I heard glass breaking and ran out of the bedroom. After what he did to your truck I figured that he had done the same thing at my house. It wasn’t until I skidded into the kitchen and felt the glass cut into my feet that I realized that it was the kitchen window. I tried to call you, but your cell phone didn’t even ring and I wasn’t sure what the house number here was. I had to come over here and make sure you guys were okay.”

“Yeah, we’re fine. We haven’t heard anything from Christian since he broke out the windows on the truck. It’s been pretty quiet around here.”

“At least you thought so,” Mark muttered.

“What do you mean?”

“You guys might want to go out and look at the trucks. All the tires have been slashed. The ones on Levi’s truck are probably repairable, but the ones on your truck and on the ranger truck are beyond repair. They look like the knife was stabbed in and then twisted.”

“That rotten son of a bitch,” Blaine yelled, jumping up from the couch and flinging open the front door before striding out barefoot. He walked around all three vehicles, bending over once in a while to survey the damage. Mark was right, the tires on both of his trucks were beyond help and Levi’s had not fared a whole lot better. Kicking at one of the flat tires, Blaine made his way back towards the house. As he was passing by the front of Levi’s truck he glanced over and felt his heart drop when he seen the white piece of paper under the windshield wiper. Ripping the piece of paper off the windshield, Blaine opened it up and read, his stomach doing summersaults at the words written there.

This is what happens when you get involved with someone like Blaine Riley. This isn’t over, do you love your dogs?

Blaine felt sick as he read over the message repeatedly. Despite the lack of a signature, Blaine knew without a doubt that it was Christian who was behind the evening’s events. His heart heavy, Blaine made his way inside and handed the piece of paper wordlessly to Levi, who had come in while he was outside. After handing the letter to Levi, Blaine made his way silently out of the room and down the hall, being careful to hold the tears at bay. Walking into the bedroom that Ruff slept in, Blaine silently started stuffing his stuff in bags before heading into Levi’s bedroom and grabbing the stuff in there.

Levi read the note and felt sick to his stomach. He could barely believe that Christian would go so far as to threaten his dogs. He had never realized up until then just exactly how sick and twisted Christian was. Now he had a firsthand look at it and could not figure out how Blaine had lived with the man for as long as he had. Hurrying down the hall, Levi walked through the open door to the spare bedroom and felt as though he had been punched in the gut when he saw Blaine shoving stuff in bags.

“What in the hell do you think you’re doing?” Levi asked, trying to keep his voice level despite the despair that was ripping through him.

“I’m doing exactly what it looks like. I can’t stay here and wait for him to do any more damage. What happens the next time that he comes? Do you really think he’s going to settle for just damaging the trucks?”

“We’ll do with that when the time comes,” Levi argued.

“No, we won’t do anything. I’ll deal with it,” Blaine said softly. “This is my fight Levi, not yours,” Blaine finished, pushing past Levi and heading into the bathroom, grabbing his shampoo and shaving kit.

“It’s not just your fight now Blaine,” Levi said, following him. “When I got involved with you it became our fight. You think I’m just going to let you walk out?”

“It’s not your decision. Don’t you get it Levi? I know him and the next thing he is going to do is go after you personally. He wants to hurt me and he doesn’t care who else gets hurt in the process, as long as I suffer in the end.”

“By leaving you are letting him win Blaine,” Levi said, grabbing Blaine’s arms and pulling him around to face him. “Haven’t the past weeks meant anything to you? Are you seriously telling me that you can just turn your back and walk out?”

“I never said that it didn’t mean anything to me. It meant more to me than you will ever know, but I am not going to chance him hurting you. The only way to make sure that you are safe is for me to leave, and that’s what I’m going to do,” Blaine yelled, stuff the rest of his stuff in his bags and zipping them up. Blaine wanted so much to just curl up with Levi and pretend this wasn’t happening, but he knew that it was impossible. It was the hardest thing he’d ever done when he walked past Levi, trying to pretend as though it wasn’t ripping him apart inside to leave. “Take care of yourself Levi, and please, be careful.”

Blaine stopped shortly next to the couch where Mark sat. Unsure of what to say to his best friend, Blaine rested his hand on Marks shoulder and squeezed lightly before walking out the door, feeling as though he had lost an integral part of him when he closed the door behind him. It took everything in him not to turn around and walk back into the house.

Copyright © 2011 Renee Stevens; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

  • Site Administrator

Great chapter. Hot sex and then a real emotional wrench thrown in at the end. Poor Blaine and Levi. I know the road is only going to get rougher but sheesh, these guys can't seem to cut a break!

Link to comment
On 03/12/2011 09:30 AM, Cia said:
Great chapter. Hot sex and then a real emotional wrench thrown in at the end. Poor Blaine and Levi. I know the road is only going to get rougher but sheesh, these guys can't seem to cut a break!
Nope, they can't, just wait until future chapters, you may really hate me then! lol.. Glad you are enjoying the story and thanks for the review!
Link to comment

I don't know who i feel sorrier for Blaine or Levi. I can see where Blaine is coming from but it must be killing Levi not only that he;s gone but why he's gone. Levi knows that Blaine didn't leave because he didn;t love him but that he had left precisely because he loved him too much to risk him being hurt.

 

I hope that Levi doesn't just give up on him.

Link to comment
On 04/09/2011 10:08 PM, Nephylim said:
I don't know who i feel sorrier for Blaine or Levi. I can see where Blaine is coming from but it must be killing Levi not only that he;s gone but why he's gone. Levi knows that Blaine didn't leave because he didn;t love him but that he had left precisely because he loved him too much to risk him being hurt.

 

I hope that Levi doesn't just give up on him.

Thanks Nephy! Right now I think they both have it pretty bad... Blaine for thinking he has to leave, and Levi for being the one who was left... Not to mention everything else going on... Levi really doesn't seem the type to just give up on something he wants, lol...
Link to comment

Blaine's a bttm? Who knew? :blink:

 

Just kidding, it's always interesting to see what authors do with their characters.

 

I could state the obvious, but instead I'll ask about Christian. It seemed at first Blaine never saw this side of him He thought he loved him etc. Then when he outs him, at least at first, Blaine was baffled because he never thought he was so vindictive. Now, well now he is convinced of how evil Christian is and how dangerous - why? Where does this believe come from aside from kicking the dog and breaking windows? That's a far cry from him hurting Levi. So I guess I just want to know if Blaine knows something we haven't been told yet?

Link to comment
On 06/08/2011 08:52 PM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Blaine's a bttm? Who knew? :blink:

 

Just kidding, it's always interesting to see what authors do with their characters.

 

I could state the obvious, but instead I'll ask about Christian. It seemed at first Blaine never saw this side of him He thought he loved him etc. Then when he outs him, at least at first, Blaine was baffled because he never thought he was so vindictive. Now, well now he is convinced of how evil Christian is and how dangerous - why? Where does this believe come from aside from kicking the dog and breaking windows? That's a far cry from him hurting Levi. So I guess I just want to know if Blaine knows something we haven't been told yet?

Glad I was able to surprise you! LOL! Once again, you pointed something out to me that I really didn't think of too much regarding Blaine and what he knows about Christian. I appreciate that as it tells me what I need to work on! Thanks for the review!
Link to comment

I am stressing my brain out trying to remember what happens. Guess it's a good thing I've read so many stories since this one two years ago. Now, the mystery is still there, and it's definitely there.

Great lovemaking and poor Mark. Suffers and he's not even in the midst of things at the moment. Is Christian really that mean or is there something I've missed?

On to the next chapter.

Link to comment

Like I said he knew Christian was weird y did breaking up with him hurt 😞 him so much It’s not your decision. Don’t you get it Levi? I know him and the next thing he is going to do is go after you personally. He wants to hurt me and he doesn’t care who else gets hurt in the process, as long as I suffer in the end.”

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..