Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Thwarted - 30. Chapter Thirty

Prompt: “Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.”
If you missed it, I posted an update to this story on Sunday! Make sure you read it before you read this one!!!

“You’re sure you don’t mind going on the boat again tomorrow?”

Mark turned his head to look at Trey where he rested on his shoulder.

“I’m sure, why would I?” They only had one more day with Trey’s parents before they had to leave. Mark was willing to spend it however Trey wanted to. He’d actually enjoyed the last couple of days with Diane and Gary and was probably more comfortable with them than he was his own parents.

“I don’t know.” Trey pulled away and sat up. He sat Indian style on the bed and watched Mark. “The last time….”

Mark sighed and slid up to lean against the headboard. He’d been surprised that Trey hadn’t brought it up well before now and had thought he was in the clear. Apparently he’d been wrong.

“I’ll admit, I was hesitant at first, and it brought back some unpleasant memories”—he held up his hand when Trey opened his mouth to speak—“but… it ended up being fun. Honestly, I’m surprised you waited this long to ask me about it.”

Trey shrugged. “I figured you’d tell me about it if you wanted to. I wouldn’t have even brought it up now, but I wanted to make sure that going on the boat again wouldn’t make you uncomfortable. I think you’ve had to relive enough where your dad is concerned during this week.” Trey glanced away for a moment before looking at Mark again. “I’m guessing the unpleasant memories were about him.”

“You’d guess right, but it’s in the past and should stay there.” Mark lay back down and reached out to grab Trey. He gave a hard tug and Trey tumbled on top of him.

Trey put his hand on Mark’s chest and pushed himself up. Mark grinned at the glare aimed at him.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.” Mark wrapped his arms around Trey and rolled him beneath him. “Now, how about we quit talking about my dad and focus on more pleasant things? Like the fact that we’re both naked.”

He didn’t give Trey a chance to answer before he leaned down and captured his boyfriend’s lips with his own. He traced the seam of Trey’s lips with his tongue until they parted and allowed him to explore the warm cavern of Trey’s mouth. Thankfully Trey’s groans were muffled by Mark’s own mouth.

He kissed Trey until the need for oxygen overpowered him and forced him to pull back. Instead of moving away, he slid down Trey’s body. He lowered his head and laved one of Trey’s nipples with his tongue before taking it between his teeth and biting down, not hard enough to really hurt, but enough to make Trey squirm beneath him on the bed and cry out.

Mark pulled back.

“Shhh— you don’t want to wake your parents.”

“You’re fuckin’ evil.” Trey clutched the bedding in his fists and tried to pull away.

Mark grinned and moved to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment. He slowly bit down, never taking his eyes off Trey’s face. It was fucking hot the way Trey tipped his head back, the muscles in his neck bulging out as he clenched his jaw in an effort to keep silent. Not wanting to torture Trey too much, Mark kissed nipped his way to Trey’s erection and wrapped his fingers around the heated flesh.

Not that he needed it, but Trey’s groans encouraged him to keep going. Mark licked up the shaft and across the tip before taking the head between his lips and moving his free hand to lightly cup and squeeze Trey’s balls. He moved slowly as he took more of Trey’s already leaking cock into his mouth before pulling back, his tongue dragging over Trey’s slit. The taste of pre-cum was sharp on his tongue and he moaned as he moved back down.

Mark used every trick he knew to bring Trey to the edge; within a minute Trey was lifting his hips off the bed, fucking his mouth. Mark hummed, knowing the vibrations usually were enough to set Trey off. Within seconds Trey was shooting. Mark swallowed everything Trey had to give before letting his already softening cock slip from his mouth.

He moved back up Trey’s body and braced himself on his arms as he smiled down at his lover.

“Love you.” He lowered his head and kissed Trey, knowing Trey would taste himself on his lips and tongue.

Trey kissed him back before rolling him beneath him and pulling back.

“Love you too, but you know, payback is a bitch.” Trey’s grin didn’t bode well. “Remember, you have to be quiet.”

Trey leaned down and pressed his lips against Mark’s as he tweaked one of his nipples.

Mark arched his back as his shout was muffled against Trey’s mouth.

Shit.

His nipples were even more sensitive than Trey’s were. He’d have to keep that in mind next time he decided to torture Trey with a little nipple play. He groaned as Trey pulled back and grinned before sliding down his body and lowered his lips to his nipple.

Oh yeah, he’d definitely have to think twice next time. For now, he was going to enjoy it, and try to be quiet. Trey’s teeth clamped down on his right nipple.

FUCK!

Okay, being quiet was going to be easier said than done.

You didn't expect me to have a chapter called Part XXX and NOT have nookie in it, did you? LOL... Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I would love to know your thoughts, so feel free to leave a review. If you'd like to discuss the story more in depth with either myself, or other readers, feel free to do so in the discussion thread!
Copyright © 2016 Renee Stevens; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

An XXX rated ending to the chapter alright and I'm glad our heroes got a little nookie in--they need to store up some good memories to get through the deployment.

Link to comment

OMG, I JUST got it!!!! I am so slow!!! XXX for XXX-rated! Thanks, Daddy! God I'm slow...

 

Anyway...excellent chapter as always, Renee! Glad these boys are making every second count. lol :P

Link to comment

Oh how very X Rated young lady! ;)

Titalising us with tantalising erotica. How perfect could a chapter be. :D

Link to comment
On 03/27/2014 01:27 AM, Daddydavek said:
An XXX rated ending to the chapter alright and I'm glad our heroes got a little nookie in--they need to store up some good memories to get through the deployment.
Of course, can't have a Part XXX and not have it be just a little bit XXX rated, lol. Besides, I thought it was time for the guys to get a little bit of luvins in, even though they are still at Trey's parents, lol. Thanks for the review DDK!
Link to comment
On 03/27/2014 04:28 AM, Lisa said:
OMG, I JUST got it!!!! I am so slow!!! XXX for XXX-rated! Thanks, Daddy! God I'm slow...

 

Anyway...excellent chapter as always, Renee! Glad these boys are making every second count. lol :P

LOL, nah, not slow, just a little... ummm... distracted, yeah, that's it! Glad you enjoyed the chapter Lisa and yes they are. Thanks for the review!!
Link to comment
On 07/17/2014 12:42 AM, Yettie One said:
Oh how very X Rated young lady! ;)

Titalising us with tantalising erotica. How perfect could a chapter be. :D

It was just a little, teensy bit, X rated, lol.

 

Glad you enjoyed the chapter Yettie and thanks for reviewing!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..