Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Thwarted - 9. Chapter Nine

The prompt: tie a yellow ribbon in some way.

Mark wrapped his arms around Trey and rolled so that he pinned the younger man to the mattress beneath them. He didn’t understand what had gotten into Trey but he wasn’t about to let the other man hurt himself by going too fast. Mark wasn’t going to reject him, but he would control the pace.

Mark felt Trey’s erection, hard against him, and deepened the kiss as he rocked his hips, rubbing his cock against Trey’s. He felt a thrill shoot through him as Trey moaned beneath him. Mark lifted his head and took in Trey’s flushed face and slightly puffy lips.

“Fuck, I want you.” Trey reached down and pulled Mark’s hips even more firmly against his. This time it was Mark moaning from the contact.

Mark couldn’t come up with anything to say that wouldn’t sound lame and just nodded his head. He stretched towards his night stand and was reaching into the drawer when he felt Trey wiggle underneath him and suddenly teeth nipped at his right nipple.

“Fuck!” His back arched and it took a minute before he remembered what he had been doing. He grabbed the lube and a condom out of the night stand and didn’t even bother with shutting the drawer before he moved over Trey again. He dropped the slick and the condom next to Trey on the bed and grinned. “Two can play at that game.”

He slid slightly down Trey’s body and nipped the younger man’s right nipple before swiping his tongue over it. Trey’s moans were all the encouragement he needed to switch to the other nipple and repeat the motion. He kissed his way down Trey’s chest but ignored the hard shaft currently leaking against the white belly. Trey’s hand fisted in his hair as Mark teased him by licking and sucking on Trey’s sac.

“Mark, please….”

Mark lifted his head and met Trey’s gaze, in the process breaking Trey’s hold on his head. If he’d thought Trey was flushed before, he was even more so now. Never taking his eyes from Trey’s, he reached over and grabbed the tube of slick and popped the top. He braced himself on his elbows and squirted a dollop onto his fingers. He pressed a kiss to Trey’s thigh as he reached down and smeared the lube around Trey’s hole.

He slid one finger in to the first knuckle and pulled it partially back out, watching Trey’s face for any sign of discomfort. He didn’t see any, instead, Trey pushed back onto his finger. He slid it in and out a few times before adding more slick and a second finger. He twisted his wrist as he pushed in, slowly working his way deeper until the tips of his fingers brushed against Trey’s prostate and sending the other man arching up off the bed and his hands fisting in the bedding.

“I’m ready, fuck me.” Trey sounded like he really believed that, but Mark wasn’t convinced.

Mark shook his head and pulled his fingers free before adding a third finger and working them into Trey’s ass. He wouldn’t hurt Trey, not intentionally and not through carelessness. He continued to twist his wrist as he slid his fingers in and out before finally pulling out and reaching for the condom.

“Finally!” Trey grabbed the condom off the bed and handed it to him.

Mark tore open the packed and sheathed himself. He coated his latex covered cock with more lube before moving into position between Trey’s spread legs. He placed the tip against Trey’s well lubed hole and thrust into him. He tried to go slow, but Trey wasn’t having any of it and pushed back against him until Mark’s balls were brushing against his ass.

Trey's need consumed them and stole his ability to think. They'd talk later, now ... now he had to move.

 

***


“Now, you wanna tell me what that was all about?” Mark had already disposed of the condom and now supported himself on one arm as he studied Trey. “Not that I’m complaining, but something is obviously going on.”

“I got some news today.” Trey slid off the bed and pulled his jeans on, sans underwear, before turning to face Mark.

Dread pooled in Mark’s gut as Trey looked down at him.

“I’m being deployed.”

Mark froze in the act of standing up to retrieve his own pants. He closed his eyes and when he opened them again, Trey had moved closer to the bed and was watching him, waiting. He had known it was going to happen. There was no escaping the reality that there were still a ton of troops overseas and that more would be sent. The yellow ribbons tied around trees, hung on fences, and stuck to cars attested to that fact. People in their community swore they wouldn’t take them down until the last of the troops had been brought home, for good.

“When?” He was proud that his voice didn’t betray the turmoil going on inside him. Mark might not have known Trey very long, but it didn’t seem to matter. He was terrified that he’d lose him after having just found him.

“Three weeks.”

The air rushed out of his lungs and Mark struggled to breathe. He had known right after meeting Trey that the younger man was going to be sent. There had always been a chance it would happen sooner than later, Mark had seen it happen before, but he still wasn’t prepared. The reality, Trey going to a war zone where he could be killed, was a lot harder to face than Mark had thought it would be.

The prompt: tie a yellow ribbon in some way.
Copyright © 2016 Renee Stevens; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wonderful story but now it´s getting sad....I do hope nothing bad happens to Trey when he´s where ever his going to. I have a feeling that remaining three weeks won´t be great for either of them.

Link to comment

That is so scary. I'm praying nothing will happen to Trey.

 

One of my middle son's best friends joined the Army right out of high school (last year), and was just sent to Afghanistan. We're all praying for his safe return also.

Link to comment
On 10/07/2013 06:25 AM, Suvitar said:
Wonderful story but now it´s getting sad....I do hope nothing bad happens to Trey when he´s where ever his going to. I have a feeling that remaining three weeks won´t be great for either of them.
Thanks for the review!! It is getting sad and the three weeks are bound to be tough to get through but we can only wait to see what happens between the two guys. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on future chapters!
Link to comment
On 10/07/2013 12:53 PM, Lisa said:
That is so scary. I'm praying nothing will happen to Trey.

 

One of my middle son's best friends joined the Army right out of high school (last year), and was just sent to Afghanistan. We're all praying for his safe return also.

Thank you for the review Lisa! My best friend in High School joined the Army Reserves right out of high school and did a tour of duty in Iraq. It was scary for everyone as we waited for her to come home safely and while it was always great to hear from her, some of the stuff that she wrote to us in her letters was terrifying. We were lucky that she came home safely.
Link to comment

A beautiful love scene. But what a downer afterwards. Its one thing to "know" that he would be deployed since he was still active but it's totally different and in your face to hear those words I'm being deployed. "knowing " it but sweeping it under the rug and not dealing with it is so different that having it right there with a time stamp and everything. It's such a sad ending to a chapter that started so happy and loving..literally lol. But it's out there and I think given a day or maybe two they will deal with it so that by the time the three weeks are up he can leave with hope rather than dread. I am looking forward to seeing what happens and how they deal with the next three weeks.

Link to comment

Mark knows what it means to be deployed to a war zone. Been there, done that and it sucks. So little time and they just are on their second get together. So sweet and so precious.

Link to comment
On 10/15/2013 08:38 AM, Daithi said:
A beautiful love scene. But what a downer afterwards. Its one thing to "know" that he would be deployed since he was still active but it's totally different and in your face to hear those words I'm being deployed. "knowing " it but sweeping it under the rug and not dealing with it is so different that having it right there with a time stamp and everything. It's such a sad ending to a chapter that started so happy and loving..literally lol. But it's out there and I think given a day or maybe two they will deal with it so that by the time the three weeks are up he can leave with hope rather than dread. I am looking forward to seeing what happens and how they deal with the next three weeks.
Thanks for the review Daithi! I definitely agree that it's different hearing the words. I hated to end the chapter on that sour note, but it needed to be done. It should be an interesting few weeks ahead and I hope you enjoy the upcoming chapters!
Link to comment
On 10/21/2013 11:43 AM, Daddydavek said:
Mark knows what it means to be deployed to a war zone. Been there, done that and it sucks. So little time and they just are on their second get together. So sweet and so precious.
While I've never been deployed to a war zone, I know people who have. My best friend was as well as some other friends of mine. Different people had different stories. I was just glad they all made it home safely when I know so many didn't. Thank you for all your thoughts on this story Daddydave!!
Link to comment

Ok.

Difficult news. Made harder for Mark by the fact he's been through this himself.

Not totally the end of the world, but no one in love wants to hear that their beloved is about to head off to war.

A lot depends on where he's headed I guess. A lot depends on what he does.

But overall, I think they are both military men, and once that shock is past, they get on with it. Tough mental training goes into making a soldier who and what they are.

Just a pity that they spend so much training them to make them so tough, and spend nothing on them when they return and need just as much, if not more support. :/

That's politics for you ey!

Link to comment
On 11/26/2013 12:42 PM, Yettie One said:
Ok.

Difficult news. Made harder for Mark by the fact he's been through this himself.

Not totally the end of the world, but no one in love wants to hear that their beloved is about to head off to war.

A lot depends on where he's headed I guess. A lot depends on what he does.

But overall, I think they are both military men, and once that shock is past, they get on with it. Tough mental training goes into making a soldier who and what they are.

Just a pity that they spend so much training them to make them so tough, and spend nothing on them when they return and need just as much, if not more support. :/

That's politics for you ey!

Definitely agree that it's difficult news. Knowing that it is coming is hard enough, knowing that it is coming sooner than planned is even harder. The worst part is that it does happen. Deployments get moved up and families have to deal with, there's no other choice. There is definitely a lot of mental training that goes into being a soldier, but I agree that not enough is spent on when they return. It seems like a lot of time returning soldiers have to jump through hoops to get the support and help that they need and that to me is just not right. Thanks for reading Yettie, as always I enjoy hearing your thoughts on the chapter!
Link to comment
On 02/12/2014 10:58 PM, LJH said:
No! How could you do this to them? I'm in tears!
Sorry Louis, but unfortunately it was necessary for the story. It's definitely a sad thing, but we have to trust that the guys can get through it. Thank you for the review!
Link to comment

Even though it is a story it is still about real life...and this is a part of it that sucks. I am getting very connected to the characters and I love the fact that from the beginning, they didn't know what hit them...when that kind of connection happens it is very real and very intense and is usually an indication that you may have found "the one". i don't know what kind of journey they will be on...I just know that I will be there with them...you got me hooked again, Renee...cheers...Gary

Link to comment
On 08/03/2014 08:11 AM, Headstall said:
Even though it is a story it is still about real life...and this is a part of it that sucks. I am getting very connected to the characters and I love the fact that from the beginning, they didn't know what hit them...when that kind of connection happens it is very real and very intense and is usually an indication that you may have found "the one". i don't know what kind of journey they will be on...I just know that I will be there with them...you got me hooked again, Renee...cheers...Gary
Thank you Gary! I'm glad to know that I've managed to hook you with this story. I hope that I'm able to keep you feeling that connection to the characters. I definitely know what you mean about that type of connection being indicative of having found the one meant for you. Now it's just a matter of seeing what the journey holds and how they weather it!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..