Jump to content

Moorpark Palms 2. Moorpark Palms

   (2 reviews)
Genres: Comedy
Sub-genres: Comedy Modern

Jake's adventures continue in this funny book about the small Los Angeles apartment building he lives in.  It's full of hot young people who spend a lot of time nearly naked around the pool.  But they're often bonkers.

 

 

2015 Richard Eisbrouch

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

pvtguy

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Delightful story.  Even with minor grammatical errors, it was an easy read that allows the reader to feel as though present.

Response from the author:

Thanks.  And, yeah, I know:  I need to go back and proofread everything I've written.  Again.  Every time I think I've gotten it right, someone points out another typo.

  • Like 2
Link to review
mate

  

Living in a small apartment building seems to be similar to living in a small village: everyone thinks they know everyone's secrets and they still have to live together.

This is a hilarious and entertaining story of life in a barely maintained LA apartment building that is supposed in near future to be taken down. How the inhabitants manage thru several house managers and ownerships and constantly changing tenants and build their own small community.

Even if there is supposed to be no plot in this story, there is a lot of incidents and action, but above all the story is a description of human life.

I loved the story! Thank you for writing.

Response from the author:

Thanks.  And, as I've said, people who've read both the novel and the letters still think the letters are funnier, maybe because they're sometimes not as polite.  So if you're curious enough to go through the material again, maybe after a break, try the letters.  They don't have to be read all at once.  My friends got them at one a year.

Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..