Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Obey - 13. Chapter 13 -- Variation

From Alan: I suspected that you wouldn’t answer some of those questions and partly wanted to see if your limits had changed. It’s also good to remind you that you have limits when you think you’re being so obedient. I knew I was pushing you on a week of masturbation, but it forced you into giving me an answer I didn’t have – that you’d already spent years of masturbating every night. Plus, the information about your going almost nine weeks without masturbating is new and kind of amazing. Do you think you’d ever want to try that again?

From sub: WOW! THANK YOU SIR! i am very happy you understand this situation Sir. this will make me such a much more submissive and kinky pig for you Sir. thank you Sir. i am not sure where i left off yesterday but got home from work, boyfriend was gone most of the evening so spent a good deal of it online, naked of course. last night for dinner i had a cold roast beef sandwich and glass of milk but that was all. all day it was salad with chicken and iced tea. i can already tell i am losing pounds and will try and get in some work this weekend that is more physical. i am still challenged by that asshole picture and i will get to work on the those other questions for you Sir and get them to you as soon as possible. also keep track of what i am doing over the weekend. AGAIN THANK YOU SIR!

From Alan: You’re welcome. And forget that asshole picture. Just send me a picture of yourself naked every day. I don’t care where or what you’re showing. But you seem to like taking pictures of yourself naked, so shoot away.

From sub: ok Sir. forgot to tell you i was wearing chastity belt, boxers, khakis, dress sox, dress shoes, short sleeved dress shirt today. i understand about the pictures. had salad, chicken, iced tea for lunch today. going home from work soon and will work on questions over the weekend. alway get tingles in my cock when i write a message to you

From Alan: Tingles in your dick are good. Coming spontaneously is not, but I’m sure you remember that. Also, in addition to the other questions, here are several more: 1. How many masters have you had, and how many do you have now? 2. How did you find the first one, are they all online, or have you ever met one in person? 3. What’s the best thing a master has ever had you do – and maybe it was that sixty-day’s of celibacy. You know you’re on your way to duplicating that now, and I think you’re in day seven. 4. What’s the worst thing a master has had you do – and it may be having you masturbate every night for several years. Of course, that’s a pretty natural thing for guys, and we don’t have to be ordered. Finally, when was the last time you came in your sleep?

From sub: off and on i have had several online masters, none lasting much more than a few weeks or months. one was sort of ongoing for a few years but sporadic. i had s and m play with my first boyfriend and some play with a guy i dated after that boyfriend. i’ve had a few real time masters but mainly one night things involving some pain and play but no sex. the first online master was years and years ago and he was into feet and often had me putting food and dirt in my sneakers and then wearing them barefoot. also bobbing for m and m’s in a bowl of vinegar and bleach. that tasted awful but he wanted worse. most of this stuff was before web cam technology was reasonable and he just trusted that i did things. but it was hot and i did do them all or tried to. right now i have you and a young kid in washington domming me and a new guy messaged me about being an online sub but i haven’t chatted with him yet. the young kid is pretty hot on the verbal abuse which i really get off on without really getting off if you know what i mean. one of the most memorable times, and this is only one so it’s hard to rate as “the best,” was a guy who had me go to a public restroom at a gas station wearing sneakers, shorts, a t shirt and that’s all. he had me remove everything and dump them all in a toilet till they were soaking wet then he had me put them back on and go home. the masturbating for a couple of years thing was just me, no dom. there are of course things people want me to do that i don’t consider safe or that involve my boyfriend or other people. one time i filled my underwear up with plaster to make a cast then couldn’t get it off from around my cock and balls. that was funny but it hurt like hell. i would like to be trained into toy play but doubt if this is possible without being super horny. as i told you before and you said you were not interested, there are ordinary drugstore pills that make me extremely horny and then there are those pills that women take when they have their periods that make me have to use the bathroom like crazy. another thing i was asked to do was illegal which was to provide a dom with prescription vicodin which i did not do nor would not. i am pretty open and willing to expand a lot of my limits but some things i cannot waver on like breaking the law. i have never come in my sleep that i know of. i hope this answers your last questions. i still plan to write more later on the other questions and imagine these responses will bring forth a whole new level of questions. you also asked for my sexual fantasy. one starts with a chat online with a guy who tells me to go to the corner of a street outside a hotel. i’m told to dress only in jeans, a t shirt, and sneakers, nothing else. a van pulls up and someone tells me to lie on the floor in the back then i am cuffed behind my back and blindfolded. my t shirt is ripped off and sneakers removed so i’m only in my jeans. am driven for a long time and the road gets rough and bumpy. am taken out and pushed on muddy ground then cuffs taken off. am told to crawl in mud then told to kneel and i feel ice water rinsing me off. when i start to shake i’m pushed on my belly and my jeans are tugged off. then am locked naked in the back of a small trailer, still blindfolded and cuffed again. big leather party that night and i’m constantly used in every way by guys who keep coming and coming into the trailer. next morning i’m taken out still cuffed and naked and thrown in van then driven away and bumped along for an hour. when the van stops i’m only given a garbage bag to cover me and dropped in an alley. i’m told to go home, get cleaned up and be ready for another call in an hour. i think that’s the wildest sexual fantasy i can come up Sir but may think of something better later. will be thinking of the nightmare next.

From Alan: I’d probably take that for your nightmare, except you’d obviously enjoy this. Another question, since you like humiliation so much: when you’re alone in your house naked, what would most embarrass you?

From sub: easy Sir, my boyfriend and family coming home to surprise me for my birthday or something and finding me naked on my knees in the living room, jerking. okay saturday–got up, made coffee, checked messages online, used bathroom, dressed in jeans, boxers, white sock, sneakers, long sleeved shirt. guy came over to do some work. helped him get started then started to work on addition to house i have been working on. got warmer and changed into cutoff sleeve shirt. had a half of a roast beef sandwich, took shower, changed into other jeans, socks, sneakers, t shirt, no underwear. took guy home then came home, watched tv, had large salad for dinner and went to bed
sunday–got up, used bathroom, made coffee, checked messages online. rainy day and boyfriend got up early as well. went out to get some stuff to patch basement floor. came home, ate roast beef we cooked and lima beans and corn. checked messages online again. boyfriend left for the afternoon, got naked, played with nipples and massaged hole. nipples becoming a focal point wanting attention more and more. boyfriend came home, luckily timed it so i was dressed. had some cereal and later a few salsa chips. went to bed. pretty cold last night here after the rain and needed lots of covers
today–am up, used bathroom, made coffee, checked messages online, wrote you notes on saturday, sunday and now my daily note. it’s raining again and i’m not sure when i’m going to be able to take those photos for you outdoors. tomorrow is suppose to be a better day weather wise. today will wear jeans, boxers, white sox, sneakers, probably a long sleeved dress shirt and put on chastity belt at work. been missing that. next sunday am going to bismark to spend the night for a meeting monday morning. will be alone and am thinking of getting a new chastity belt if that is ok. i could pick up any other kink items that you may require for me while there. i am getting very horny. nipples are always wanting to be touched and hole feeling it needs attention most of the time. feel more and more submissive and boy like. body feeling more and more sexual
about my worst sexual nightmare–i have given this one a lot of thought Sir. pretty difficult to come up with one but am going to say i can’t think of something a whole lot worse than what i’m going through now–in a relationship with a totally vanilla guy, only have sex 4 or 5 times a year, constantly exposed to s and m online and doms who want to use me real time but can’t because of relationship. also being in chastity, getting hornier and hornier and not able to act on this. i realize i bring the last part on myself but my need for abuse and submission is stronger than my desire to have a normal life. so it’s a nightmare and reality and a difficult one

From Alan: Thank you for your honesty, and I wish I had an answer. Still, you seem to find pleasure in getting constantly hornier, so I guess that’s good. I think you’re in day ten now of your celibacy. Also, is there a reason you want a new chastity device? Will a new one be more comfortable? And what other toys have you used in the past that might make you happy now? I’d stay away from nipple clamps, if that’s what you’re thinking, because even really low-pressure ones seem to do damage.

From sub: well my chest was hairy before it was shaved and now it’s starting to grow back so its itchy and that makes me very horny. nips need attention all the time but low pressure clamps are so loose they keep falling off. once i looked at a butt plug but it seems hard to find one that’s the right size. the new chastity belt is suppose to be better. another reason i want it is i have the previous two models and my boyfriend knows about those and where i keep them. if he looks and finds one missing sometime that may be problematic. this way those two will remain where they are and i would have another one that is unknown. the being unlocked naked at night and weekends and caged during weekdays has me in a horn

(continued)

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..