Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Obey - 23. Chapter 23 -- Bob

Bob was a little guy who liked to be tied up. Alan first ran into him online, then they had lunch when Alan was in Des Moines for a conference, then nothing happened for a while. The next time they met, Bob ended up spread-eagled and naked, tied to a motel bed. He seemed happy that way.

He was in his mid-forties, married, with a couple of kids and a pair of dogs. "I couldn't be more middle class," he confessed. "And I don't know where this came from - the bondage. But I started getting interested, and my wife wasn't. She doesn't like being in charge. But she loves me enough not to get in my way."

Her decision came hard at first. There was the initial sense of rejection, especially since their kids were almost out of the house. But Bob's wife was in business and had a good sense of herself. And she realized that Bob's being tied up had more to do with his interests than in something she lacked.

"There's no way I'll jeopardize my marriage," Bob insisted, naked and spread. "This has nothing to do with that. I just like being strapped down."

He didn't even have to be stripped. "I like being tied up in a suit," he told Alan. "And I understand all the psychology. I'm not stupid. But I like my job, too."

He was an investment broker. Not a rich one, but well off. His kids still went to state colleges.

At first, his wife insisted he have no sex with guys. And Bob only liked being tied up by men. "I tried with a couple of women," he said. "But they're either pretending they had dicks, or they seemed secretly pissed off. In any case, it didn't do much for me. But guys have a way about them. Once you get past anything they're pissed off about. I mean you gotta stay away from the crazies. That's why I meet guys for lunch first. I like to find perfectly normal guys who don't mind tying me up and playing with me till I shoot."

His wife let him do that after a while. Once he explained it was part of the deal.

He liked to take pictures, too. Both of himself and the guy tying him up. Alan didn't mind being behind the camera, but he wasn't getting in front of it.

"Why?" Bob asked.

"Shy," Alan lied, laughing. Bob was still lashed to the motel bed.

That time had been relatively uneventful. During that lunch - their second - they knew they had to play. Bob knew a motel, and Alan followed him there. The motel was some distance away. When Bob opened the room door, Alan turned him around, immediately blindfolded him with his own tie, then guided him to the bed. It was a good test of trust.

On the bed, Alan quickly stretched Bob, fastening his wrists and ankles with the black nylon ropes Bob kept in the trunk of his car. Bob liked Alan's efficiency. He didn't like a mess. After Bob was comfortably settled, Alan took off his own jacket and tie and started to peel Bob's clothes.

He started with Bob's belt, drawing it gracefully from its loops. Then he opened Bob's shirt. The man wore a gray T-shirt underneath. Alan pulled the shirttails from Bob's waistband, spread his dress shirt wide, then eased the hem of the T-shirt over Bob's face. It helped keep the tie around his eyes in place.

"This is cool," Bob said. He could be easily heard through the cotton.

Alan discovered that Bob had a nice chest. "I work out three times a week." His hair was dirty blonde on his chest and belly, but it has been trimmed back. "My wife likes it better that way."

Next, Alan unbuttoned Bob's pants, then unzipped his fly. His shorts were also gray. And tight and brief. Alan worked Bob's pants down his legs till they stopped, low on his calfs. He left Bob's shorts on.

"I like this," Bob sighed.

Bob didn't direct Alan, but he could show Alan what he wanted by the way he squirmed.. He did say he wanted his dick out. But Alan wasn't ready to give him that.

First, Alan wanted to explore. He liked to see what was there. And most of Bob's body, from his knees to his chest, was exposed, so he was happy. Alan would have liked to see Bob's arms, but he could get a sense of them from Bob's shoulders. The next thing Alan did was take off Bob's shoes and socks.

Bob was ticklish. When Alan even touched his soles, Bob squirmed. Squirming seemed to be his main form of communication. He only talked to offer compliments. "I'd rather stay In the Zone," he explained.

Alan had heard the term. When he'd tried to talk with other guys during sex, they often protested, "Not now... I'm In the Zone."

Bob had also gone to a support groups for bondage addicts, so he knew the jargon. He'd taken his wife, too. "She liked meeting the guys," he'd told Alan at lunch. "Liked seeing how normal they were. It made her feel better about what I was doing."

"She wasn't at all curious?" Alan had asked.

"Nah. As I said, she's not the dominant type. She's in charge all day at work, so she likes to relax at home."

After Bob had been tied up several times by one particular guy, Bob's wife came with him one evening to watch.

"We tried to get her involved. She was laughing along with us. But the most she'd do was take pictures."

Bob's favorite picture from that session was of him and the other guy tied, fully dressed, to straight chairs. They were sitting knee-to-knee. Each was masked by a black hood, the ends of their ties were looped together and stretched taut, and their dicks were tied together by another tie.

"My wife did that," Bob said. "She was really nervous about touching the guy's dick. She said it was only the second adult one she'd touched in her life."

Bob and his wife had married in college. The kids came almost immediately. The youngest was eight before Bob's wife went back to work.

"Neither of us had a lot of experience sexually. We slept together before we were married, but she didn't have experience with other guys."

"And you?"

"I wasn't much interested. I'd played a lot of sports, so I'd seen a lot of guys. But their dicks didn't do much for me. Still don't."

Bob's wife finally didn't mind him being tied up, but she was rightfully hesitant about the sex. "After all these years, she's strangely not possessive. But she's worries about disease."

Bob didn't want to be fucked anyway. And he didn't want to suck, though he didn't mind being sucked himself. "I like to shoot. That always feels great. And if you tie me tightly or long enough, it only takes a couple of strokes."

When Alan first tickled Bob's feet, he laughed. Alan would have liked to have seen Bob's face, but from the photos Bob showed him at lunch, Alan knew Bob liked to be masked. That's why he'd pulled up the T-shirt. It helped keep him In the Zone.

"Do we need a safe word?" Bob had asked as Alan tied him down.

"No," Alan assured him. "I won't be doing anything weird. And I can tell when a guy's uncomfortable. I stop."

Though some guys liked to be pushed. The jargon for that was, "It hurts so good." After tickling Bob's feet, Alan continued to explore. In other times, he might have sucked Bob's toes, but that was more involved than Alan chose to get anymore. He'd assured Bob from the beginning that his own clothes would never came off.

"Why?" Bob asked. "Don't you like to come?"

"I've kind of moved sex to my head," Alan admitted. "At least, with guys."

Bob didn't get that, but Alan didn't try to explain. Bob didn't get why Alan didn't like role playing, either. "It's fun." But Alan was no good at it.

"What do you like?" Bob had asked.

"Seeing what guys' bodies can do. How they're all different."

Next, Alan ran his fingertips across Bob's chest and down his sides. Bob again squirmed and more happy sighs came from under his T-shirt. It seemed Bob's body was especially reactive, and when Alan's fingers touched Bob's nipples, the man bucked.

"They're hardwired to my dick," he explained. "Did I tell you that?"

"No," Alan said, but he'd guessed that from the photos. In many of them, Bob had worn clothes pins, clamping his nipples through his shirts.

"Even my wife knows about my nipples," Bob went on. "If I'm tired, or if I'm having trouble 'doing it,' all she has to do is touch me there, and I'm hard."

Alan "touched him there," and again Bob bucked. The lighter Alan's touch, the more the man leaped. But there was more to Bob's body than just two well-explored points, and that's what Alan set off to find. At the end of an hour, Bob was stripped but still tied, his dick bobbing firmly on his belly.

It was a nice, pink dick, well-proportioned to Bob's body. Bob didn't trim his pubic hair, and Alan was pleased with that.

He'd taken Bob's clothes off piece-by-piece, because Bob said he liked that. "The infinite strip," he mumbled at one point

Alan took Bob's off pants first, unfastening the ropes on his ankles, slipping off the pants, then retying the knots. He left his shorts on.

At that point, they were wet near the waistband, but Bob's still-unseen dick was visibly hard and active. Alan was sweating slightly though the room wasn't warm.

Next, Alan took off Bob's shirt, negotiating the wrist ropes the same way he'd worked those on Bob's ankles. Though here, Alan freed one arm at a time, leaving Bob mainly tied down.

"Nice touch," Bob offered.

Alan left Bob's T-shirt in place until he'd slowly rolled Bob's briefs down his thighs. Then he freed Bob's wrists again, slipped off the undershirt, made sure the tie still blocked Bob's vision, and retied the ropes. Then he freed Bob's ankles, slipped off the briefs, and retied those ropes. Finally, he clinched Bob's belt around his chest. It put gentle pressure on his nipples.

"Wow! You can just read me!"

This time, Alan could see Bob grin. He liked that, though he would have liked to have seen Bob's eyes. He liked looking guys in the eyes, though most men kept them closed during sex. Definitely when they were coming. Alan didn't think this was denial, just privacy. He'd tried to keep his own eyes open when he came, but sometimes, he liked them closed, too. Even in the dark.

Once Bob's shorts were off, Alan explored his rear. He wasn't sure what to expect because Bob said he didn't like being fucked. But Alan's finger slipped easily in, even unlubed, and the man happily squirmed.

"Ahhhhh," he sighed.

Finally, Alan touched Bob's dick. That's what Bob had been wanting and waiting for, and he almost squealed in relief. It's why Alan had waited. Every guy liked having his dick stroked. That was self-evident. Bob liked his balls stroked, too.

So what separated Bob from other guys? Not much generally. He was fairly responsive. Fairly cute. But nothing out of the ordinary. Though he did have those nipples.

The second time Alan stripped Bob was a few months later, and Alan spent more time on Bob's chest. The man had already been naked for a couple hours, and was straining towards orgasm.

"This is like Tantric sex," Bob said. "Seeing how long you can make me last."

Bob liked to quantify things. The first time they'd met, at lunch, he'd said, "My dick's six-and-three-eighths inches long, hard."

"I don't know about Tantric sex," Alan had replied.

"I've just know the term," Bob admitted.

But he seemed to like the edging - coming that close to almost shooting. It held something in reserve. And he needed it. The first time Bob had come with Alan, Alan thought Bob was having a fit.

He'd never seen anything like it, and he'd been with enough guys. By that point, Bob's hands and feet were free, and when he came, he jumped and leaped and twitched and pounded the mattress. For at least two minutes. He pounded his chest, too, making his flat palms almost slap.

"Do you always come like that?" Alan quietly asked. After.

"Yeah. It scares shit out of my wife. I thought every guy came that way, but she didn't know 'cause she had no experience. Then we watched a little porn and realized I was different."

"Must be fun," Alan said, wondering if he could leave himself that exposed.

"It takes something out of you," Bob allowed, grinning. "But I always figured that's what sex was for."

Alan would have liked to hear more, but he didn't push. It was enough that Bob gave him access to his body.

The second time, Alan was expecting the big finish, but he stumbled on something even better. He'd been gently pinching Bob's nipples. He wouldn't use clamps though Bob had brought some.

"I love them, but can't take them for long. They really HURT!"

So Alan had been careful with Bob's chest. But when the man was so completely aroused that he would have let himself be led naked into the motel lobby, Alan put a little pressure on his nipples. Of course, Bob responded well. And the more Alan pressed, the more Bob squirmed. When Alan let go, Bob nearly came.

"That's a RUSH!" he admitted.

So Alan tried it again, and - again - Bob went wild when Alan released the pressure.

"It's like coming," Bob gasped, when he was lying flat on the bed again. He was untied. "But I haven't come yet. So I've still got that ahead."

"Do you like it?" Alan asked.

"Holy Christ, YES!" Bob shouted.

"OK," Alan said. "You should've told me this before."

"I didn't know," Bob quietly said..

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah." Bob was grinning now. "You taught me something about my body."

So they played with that some more. Until Alan was afraid he'd push Bob too far to come. So he let the man shoot.

"Wow!"

"WOW!"

"WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!"

Bob howled like a happy dog and practically wriggled his butt. Alan looked forward to seeing him again.

(continued)

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..