Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Obey - 26. Chapter 26 -- Other Nights

dark

feeling my way into dark wet corners of your world.. i’m also looking to try new things, play with same old things, maybe learn about fists. 29, 6' 5", brown hair, brown eyes

From Alan: If you want dark, there’s a guy online whose name I think is now dE@th. You may already know him. He had himself castrated and had his balls replaced by rubber ones. He was looking to have his dick taken off, too and replaced by a hole because he really likes being fucked and thought this would give him another pleasure. I had to explain that an artificial vagina requires a lot of maintenance, and I wasn’t sure he had that kind of discipline. He also tries to keep himself shaved, though he’s pretty hairy, and it’s tough. But if you want dark, he might be fun to play with.

From dark: thanks, talked to him a few times, he did not tell me that. you into it?

From Alan: No, I like my balls just where they are, thanks. And I could never make up my mind about dE@th. He’s fun, but I always felt I was having sex with an idiot.

From dark: LOLOL

From Alan: The other thing about him is he’s so tight, it was hard getting my dick up his ass. When I did, he moaned like it was the end of the world. And you’re after fist fucking, and you’re 6' 5", so I suspect your hands are bigger than mine. He’d probably think he was dying. Though if you ever try, make sure he craps first. And wear gloves. Even with a rubber and scrubbing myself afterward, my dick always smelled like shit for the rest of the day. Probably all the junk food he eats. But he didn’t mind. He liked sniffing my dick. The man should have been born a monkey.

From dark: HAHAHA. that really made me laugh. i sort of get that same idea when i tried to email with him. but i wanted to be the bottom, and i don’t think he is interested. oh well.

From Alan: You don’t want to be a bottom for him. He’d probably get his hand up your ass, and the phone would ring, and he’d yank out his fist and answer the phone without even wiping his fingers. Then he’d stick his hand right back in.

From dark: hahaha, i see you really do not think much of this guy. that is fine, he is not interested. i have offered myself a few times.

From Alan: Actually, there was a time, when he still had his balls and wasn’t trying to keep his body shaved, that I thought he was pretty hot. Then I met him after he’d had himself fixed, and whatever was there seemed to have gone with his balls. That undermined a lot of the fun. Still, the memory’s not entirely gone. He was that hot. That said, are you interested in meeting up? And do you have a place free? I don’t. I’m married, and that’s a big obstacle for some guys.

No reply

From Alan: Yeah, I figured. Take care.


worthless faggot

i really hate sucking cock but i can’t stop it. i love being fingered hard too. 27, 5' 11", brown, brown, average all over and underused.

From Alan: How would you feel about simply being fucked, nice and easy? Sounds like the only lube you use is the sweat running down your back.

From worthless faggot: YES SIR - would LOVE to have YOU dry rape my cunt. i want you fucking to hurt me as much if not more as it gives YOU pleasure SIR. Would LOVE to have YOUR HOT cock breed my hole good and hard SIR

From Alan: You’re cute, if a little extreme. But I’ll bet you have a good job and some solid friends, so maybe that balances you’re wanting to be fucked as much as you don’t.

From worthless faggot: Actually SIR i work at a job i hate, have no close friends and while i like where I live, i LOVE serving MAN more! i know/accept that i’m a fag cocksucker, a worthless cunt-hole. YOU are 100% right SIR, i am a loser. i don’t want or deserve sexual pleasure - that’s the RIGHT of REAL MEN like YOURSELF SIR. so if it gives YOU pleasure to forcibly fuck my cunt till it bleeds then it’s my duty to bend over and let YOU have YOUR way, SIR

From Alan: Fucking you would be easy because you’ve got a nice smile, and it would be fun to look at while you try to deny that. And it seems you have an interesting body, even if you’re standing sideways in that photo and wearing black to hide as much as you can. Here’s a picture of what other guys are sending around, hiding nothing. The photo’s not me. I don’t need to put naked pictures of myself online.

From worthless faggot: That’s an awesome looking cock SIR - one that looks like it was born to fuck mean and rough SIR. If yours is even half of that I’d be PROUD to bend over and SERVE you. i’ve attached 2 pics of this worthless fat faggot SIR - one of it tied to a bed with its fat pussy ass that’s been beaten and the other of the loser fag sucking cock. Don’t know why a HOT LEAN WELL DRESSED ALL-MAN like YOURSELF would want a disgusting useless fat faggot like myself SIR

From Alan: You do have a good body, so now you’re denying that and your smile. But it would help if you could send me something a little more in focus so I could see the definition.

From worthless faggot: If i focused SIR you’d see how worthless my LIMP FAGGOT COCK is. Totally unworthy of YOU and the whole HUMAN RACE. But you’re right, i should focus the pic SIR and let you judge for YOURSELF.

From Alan: It’s kind of amazing. You have a good face, a good body, and a nice dick, which you’ve politely warmed up for me. And I suspect your skills on that bed in the photo would be excellent or superior.

From worthless faggot: i have no FAGGOT SKILLS SIR. i would shit on the sheets in bed with a MAN like you. That other MAN BEAT me when i made him CUM too soon, and i DESERVED everything i got. Then he made me CUM till my limp COCK was BLEEDING and that is more than i DESERVED.

From Alan: I think I need to see all this for myself. When would be good?

No reply

From Alan: Now you’ve crawled away just because I asked to meet you. What if I actually turned up at your place and had you grinning on your bed? Would you deny that, too, or just be so happy you couldn’t stop smiling?

No reply

From Alan: And I didn’t even tell you I was married.


Doghouse

From Alan: I’m sure someone has put you in that doghouse you’re posing in front of. I hope you didn’t disturb the dog.

From Doghouse: no the kennel is just for me. no dog

From Alan: Don’t your friends and neighbors ask, Where’s the dog?

From Doghouse: Well I exaggerate. I did have a dog but he passed several years ago. but I kept the kennel.

From Alan: So your neighbors just think you’re tenderly in mourning. As opposed to sneaking into the doghouse naked in the middle of the night and doing doggie things.

From Doghouse: well they can not see it from their houses.

From Alan: Can’t see the dog house and the chained link fence? Or can’t see you sleeping naked in there, messing with yourself?

From Doghouse: no they can not. I have never slept in there or jerked off

From Alan: Now what’s the point of having a doghouse and having your picture taken cuffed naked to its chain-link fence, if you’ve never curled up inside there with your dick in your hand? God, the opportunities you’ve missed.

No reply


Euro

Before you read any further, let me say that I dig men who:
1. Are what they say they are.
2. Who spell out what it is they want.
3. Who do what they say they are going to do.
Otherwise, I lack either the patience or interest to learn your games and put up with any bullshit. Having said that, I’m up for a real good time!
I’m looking for a man with a robust lust for life, a true passion for the leather lifestyle, and a genuine desire for connection with his fellow leathermen. For me, the sexiest parts of a leatherman are his brain and his way of being in the world, both in leather and in civvies.
My biggest turn-ons are:
Leather, head-to-toe
Boots & waders
Chaps
Cigars
Gloves and gauntlets
Muir caps
Rubber gear
Outdoor sex
Nipple play
Water sports & grunge
Relationships (sexual, cerebral, fraternal, paternal, even platonic)
Leathermen who are passionate, turned-on, worldly, vital, and healthy.
Men who are adventurers & explorers.
I want to explore and learn more about BDSM.
I’m somewhat chem friendly, but definitely not into addicts
Zero tolerance for friends of Tina.
My turn-offs:
Closeted, secretive individuals
The usual list of yucks: shit, vomit, blood, severe pain, torture
Kids & women,
Barebacking & Draino enemas
Total passives
Whiners & whingers
Dishonesty & intolerance.

Finally: Cocky men – by all means. Self-important, humorless, conceited and arrogant know-it-alls – Forget it!
I lived in the States for 28 years before moving to Europe, where I lived for 5 years in Germany, 2 years in Switzerland, and the last 3 years in France. I’m back in the US for at least a year, so I’m relearning my own culture, and the Midwest has been intriguing & even mystifying. But I’m getting there.
As much as I loved living in Europe, I can’t really say that I left my heart there. But I have left chunks of the old organ – not to mention a few odd other body parts – behind in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, London, Prague, Barcelona, Biarritz and, mais oui, Paris. I should add that I’m not looking for a LTR. I’ve had one for over 20 years, but we play separately by mutual consent.
Thanks to all of you hot & horny men for being there! If you feel an urge to get in touch, don’t hesitate. I’m into communication and connection, not rejection. If I think we’re not a good sexual match, I’ll say so. However, some of my very best mates on the planet I’ve not bedded or been laid by. For me, to be really worth the experience, fucking follows fellowship, not the other way around.
I’m looking for hot sex dates, for sure; however, I go for quality over quantity. I look for a real connection with my partners because it just isn’t enough that we’re both gay men into leather & kink. More broadly speaking, however, I am always seeking caring, nurturing relationships of all kinds with my leather brothers.


From Alan: You seem like an interesting guy to talk with, but where did you ever hear of a Draino enema? Wouldn’t that kill someone?

From Euro: Haven’t you ever heard of something called irony? I was trying to be funny. There are a lot more extreme guys online, and they’re deadly serious. Perhaps you confuse me with them.

From Alan: Sorry. Understanding humor is one of my biggest downfalls. But I’ve read too much online about what guys do to themselves and each other, and I would have believed that a mild solution of Draino might get someone off. The problem with your mentioning it here is that one of the kids who stumbled onto what you wrote could possibly try a Draino enema full-strength. And while I admit the kid’s death might not be a huge loss for the gene pool, it might upset his family and friends.

From Euro: You apparently worry a lot more than I do about "outsiders" stumbling onto what I’ve written. And with everything posted online, what are the chances they’d find me? Although somehow you did. But you strike me as a real closet-lover.

From Alan: I’m actually pretty open, considering I have a fairly public job. Like you, I also have a long-term partner, but I sometimes play separately. Though I’d never call anyone an “outsider” in this community, and I am saying there are kids inexperienced enough to shoot Draino up their butts without knowing it can hurt them.

From Euro: I’ve got a growing hunch that we really aren’t all that compatible or see eye-to-eye on many things that matter to either one of us. So why don’t you just run along and pester someone else, Mr. Fairly Public Job?

From Administration: Euro has blocked you. You aren’t able to send messages to this user because he has requested that no more messages be received from you.


From Alan to Euro sent through a second address: I thought you were pretty interesting, and it doesn’t hurt that you’re also fairly good-looking. But what happened to: “If you feel an urge to get in touch, don’t hesitate. I’m into communication and connection, not rejection.”

From Euro: OK, I lied. You got me. Happy now?

From Administration: Euro has blocked you. You aren’t able to send messages to this user because he has requested that no more messages be received from you.

(continued)

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..