Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Obey - 28. Chapter 28 -- Other Nights

Spanky

From Alan: As I recall, you only occasionally have a place to meet. If it’s available, I’m free tonight.

From Spanky: UR 2 far away

From Alan: Not that far, and it’s an easy drive. Or aren’t you interested? You have a great body, which would be fun to play with.

From Spanky: I’m sorry, I don’t remember who UR and UR 2 hours away.

From Alan: Normally, but I’m in for conference. The problem is I’m sharing a room. And the thing I remember about you is you sometimes have a free place to meet – a friend’s office. You’re also afraid of doing anything that might leave marks because your wife might find out.

From Spanky: Wow! UR right, but I don’t remember writing at all. Usually at least a little comes back. And if UR close that would be great. And I like that UR taller than me. It adds to your authority. What are you going do to me?

From Alan: Mainly make sure I leave no marks. The problem with spanking is it makes your butt and my hand red, so I’d probably just fuck you. I like that better anyway. And you can fuck me, if you’re interested. Or suck me off.

From Spanky. UR welcome to make my ass red. It doesn’t stay that way long. As long as there R no bruises.

From Alan: Then if I do it, I’ll be gentle. But the problem still is “Where?” Is your friend’s office free? You said it wasn’t often

From Spanky: I don’t have a place tonite. UR right about that.

From Alan: Damn.

From Spanky: Maybe another nite.

From Alan: We’ve said that before.

From Spanky: I don’t remember that either.

From Alan: It’s OK. It’s as much fun looking at your pictures and reminding you. Take care.

From Spanky: U2

 

TufNips

From Alan: Hi. I’d still like to play with you. I’m at a hotel not far away. I’m married, but discrete. And I specialize in long, slow sessions. If that interests you, let me know.

From TufNips: Hi, i can’t say as i remember what all you’re into but i don’t have a play space here and if i remember correctly that’s been an issue and hasn’t changed.

From Alan: As I said, I’m mostly into long, slow sessions. I’m occasionally here for a conference, and I have the evening free if you don’t mind a bit of driving.

From TufNips: yes i understand “slow,” but it doesn’t really tell me how you go about doing it and what you’re considering.. is there bdsm involved?

From Alan: There can be. It all depends on the guy. Though I prefer to play without it. Mostly, I like to stretch a guy on the bed, as comfortably as possible, and explore. Once we start, it’s just a matter of seeing how long we can go. I’m usually good for 3 or 4 hours, and there are guys who can shoot, take a break for dinner, and go right back. That was easier when I was younger, but sometimes, the connection matters more than anything.

From TufNips: i prefer older guys anyway so that’s a plus for you, but really your experience means more to me than cock size, looks, & muscle... it’s experience in TitTorture really that is going to keep me hard... the exploration thing is nice and if you like that i can do it and stay hard for hours, break and go back or whatever, but i need some bdsm, (especially TT or nip play) to stay hard and interested. The rest depends on the flow we get.. i really like your height too and that would do a lot for the image i would have in my head, cause most likely i would be blindfolded, or a hood, and gagged while restrained and really at your mercy in the best case scenario i can think of right now for you and i.. You having a place i can get to (how far away is a bit of driving?) is really good and makes it happening between us more likely.

From Alan: The driving depends on exactly where you are. I’m at the north end of town. Still, it would be for 3 or 4 hours. And knowing that your chest is especially sensitive makes me want to hunt for other places on your body like that.

From TufNips: i’m way south of you, so i’m guessing it would take an hour... TT is a given for me usually but i am curious what you plan on doing with the other places on me that react like my tits once you get me like that, as well as what experience you have in S&M.. Especially with TT and CBT.. i have some equipment as well that could make things interesting too..

From Alan: As I said, it all depends on how your body reacts. If I discovered the soles of your feet are just as sensitive as your chest, then I wouldn’t let you forget it. And I tie guys up more for their pleasure than mine. Though if some guy’s twisting my dick when I’m simply trying to fuck him, I’d definitely want his hands incapacitated.

From TufNips: Then I’ll twist your dick hard.

From Alan: If that’s what you need.

From TufNips: Give me your address. I’ll be there in an hour.


Str8 Sub

From Alan: It obviously wouldn’t take much to get your clothes off because you’re already 9/10s there in that photo. And you have a nice body, so it would be fun to see it what it can do for a while. Now the only question is where.

From Str8 Sub: Hello, Sir. I’m glad you like what I’ve posted. Please tell me more about how you’d like to abuse me. How would you do that?

From Alan: You already seem to be abusing yourself. You say you’re committed to a straight relationship, yet you’re posting pictures of yourself nearly naked online, begging guys to have a go at your body. All I’d do is lie down with you on the bed you and your wife share and watch you squirm. If that didn’t make you hard and uncomfortable enough, I’d gently start to make love with you. You’d be physically uncomfortable in the gentlest possible way, and I’d bet almost anything you’d spontaneously shoot.

From Str8 Sub: Sounds interesting. I’d like to hear more.

From Alan: That means you’ll never let this happen. You’ll read what I write and play with yourself, but you’ll never let another man near your naked, sacred body.

From Str8 Sub: No, really, this sounds very interesting, and I really do want to make it happen. Please, give me an overview of what you’d like to do to with me. You obviously get off on humiliating guys. What else interests you? Inflicting pain/punishment? Tickling/ teasing/ milking? What do you want out of a scene? Is it enough for you to molest a str8 sub or do you expect to use my mouth or ass?

From Alan: Whatever gave you the idea I like humiliating guys? Just because I’m online here? I never know where a guy and I are going in advance because that’s too limiting to predict. It’s more interesting to see where we can take us both. I met a guy who could have multiple orgasms, but he didn’t know that about himself, and we discovered it together. I know another guy who loves being fucked so much, he doesn’t even care if he’s hard. Before we met, he’d never let a guy near his butt, but once my finger eased in there, he begged for my dick, and once my dick was in there, he begged for a vibrator. So once you and I get our clothes off, you may surprise us both. As for what I get out of it? I like to help a guy push himself further that he thought he was able to go. Or sometimes into places he thought he was afraid of or maybe didn’t know about.

From Str8 Sub: So that’s basically what would you do to me if I were to knock on your door?

From Alan: Yep. There are some guys who’ll already be naked when I open the door. Other guys beg me not to take off their clothes, and they mean it – they freeze if another guy actually touches their dick. And some guys think they want pain or humiliation, but when they see how much even the tiniest bit of it hurts, they’re out of there. So it depends on what you want, when you want it, and how soon you’re ready to start. Give me your address, and we can find out.

No reply

From Alan: Made it too immediate for you, didn’t I? Hope you find what you looking for.

No reply

 

Lurker

From Alan: We exchanged notes a short time ago. You still up for meeting? I know a guy who has a small dungeon where he’ll let us play.

From Lurker: Hello. Sorry for not responding sooner. I’ve just been lurking. The dungeon sounds like potential fun. Tell me more about what you’d do to / with me .

From Alan: It all has to do with what you want. I can’t read minds. If I could, there’d be better ways to use that ability than simply having sex.

No reply

 

No Limits

From No Limits: no limit slave, into body mods, castration, got a set of testicles needing removal. this slave might begin genital mods starting end of august, will have heavy mods. slave seeks SIRS who’s into doing perm modifications, keyboards: nullo, brandings, castration, ink, tats, piercings. slave will only meet serious SIRS.

From Alan: I’ve run into a number of guys who’ve had their balls taken off. One was by a particularly tough master. Another went POZ and wanted to punish himself and possibly protect other guys. The third was just a jerk. So be careful what you do to your body. It may change you more than you’d think.

From No Limits: Are you a doctor? Sure you don’t want some nuts to castrate? no strings attached.

From Alan: For one thing, if I were a doctor, I’d lose my license for castrating you. And just because someone knows how to do that doesn’t mean he’d do it for you. A dog doesn’t know what it’s losing. A horse doesn’t. But you’re possibly beating yourself up for something that could be fixed in a easier way. Taking off your balls isn’t gonna make you stop wanting guys. It won’t make you straight. You’re possibly punishing yourself for something that isn’t you fault. That’s what folks who hate gay people would like to do. Are you going to let them?

From No Limits: God, you’re a self-righteous prick.

From Alan: Yep, it’s been said before. I know it, and I’m comfortable with that.

No reply

 

Paddle Dad

From Paddle Dad: Anyone want to have his butt beat red by his Dad?

From Alan: What do you use to make the guy’s ass red?

From Paddle Dad: All depends on your fantasy. I prefer a short length of 1 x 3. That’s like a 2 x 4 only thinner and easier to hold. Works like a paddle but I can slip it into my pocket when I travel. But a rolled magazine works. Or a newspaper. I’ll use my hand if you absolutely insist. Some guys really need that connection. But there’s no point hurting myself just ‘cause you wanna get your dick hard. You getting off enough on reading this or do you actually need to have your butt bare in front of me?

From Alan: I think you’ve told me enough. Thanks.

(continued)

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..