Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Obey - 3. Chapter 3 -- Obey

From Obey: This is Monday, my 8th day of chastity, Sir. This is a pic of me sitting naked in the office john. I just pissed up my chest so I’m wearing a dopey grin. And you notice I’m not wearing my chastity device yet because pissing all over it makes it hard to clean. But I’m so happy to get it on every morning because it means nothing can make me cum. As for what I know about you – well, your friend Johnny didn’t tell me any more than I’ve said. He didn’t even have a pic of you because he said you didn’t like having them around because of your work. So he deleted the one you sent. I’ll delete mine too if you want. But to be honest, I like looking at it. Though your hair doesn’t look brown in it, the way you say. It’s more blond.

From Alan: One thing I need to tell you is that photo’s 8 years old. I don’t look like that anymore. And photos are kind of misleading: if I never think of you as short, only seeing my picture might not let you realize how tall I am – nearly 6'3". And my hair really is brown – about the same color as your beard. I thought it would go straight to gray, but it got mousy instead. That’s fine because it makes me look older. Most guys wouldn’t like that, but I need to look serious for where I’m heading. The suits help, and the dark hair, and I wear my glasses almost all the time now. The heavy frames make me look more professional. So you don’t have to delete the photo because I could probably walk up to you, and you wouldn’t recognize me. As for today’s assignment, this one’s going to be ongoing: I’m really curious how many days you can go until you come in your sleep. For that to happen, you might have to give yourself permission because your body doesn’t seem to be doing that. It might not even know how. Also, that’s a nice photo of you in the john. You’ve got a great smile. That got me far more than your wet chest.

From Obey: This is Tuesday, my 9th day of chastity, Sir, and the pic I wanted to send I couldn’t manage. So this is a pic of my bare butt. The one I wanted to send I couldn’t find online again. It’s of a young guy’s pink ass with an eye and an eyebrow drawn on each cheek in blue marker and a smile going across the bottom. His ass crack is the nose. And it’s not something he drew by himself because I tried. As for your ongoing project – this is exactly what I wanted! That’s my borderline depravity, like the pissing and the nudity. You’ve given me the perfect goal because it involves cumming in a way I can’t stop. It’s like my body is plotting against me. And the best part is it’s just going to make me crazier. I love that feeling because it’s like I’m being inhabited by some horny alien that’s grabbed my balls and is running with them. And if I stroked right now, I’d cum really fast. But with my chastity device on, I can’t even touch myself. And when I’m home with my partner, I can’t just take out my dick and play with it. Even if he noticed I’m bulging out of my shorts, he wouldn’t do anything. And he doesn’t notice and I don’t know why ‘cause I think about his body all the time. Because I know it almost better than mine. I’ve touched it and licked it and kissed it and sucked it. And can you tell I’m getting just a little crazy right now because of your idea? I’m sitting at my computer and my dick is as hard as my desk leg. If I’m not careful, your plot is going to end tonight when I lie down. And that’s why I have to go against part of what you wrote – I can’t give myself permission to cum. ‘Cause I want to see how long I go and it will end too soon if I say OK. I’m not sure I told you this but I once went 60 days without cumming and it was amazing. I feel a little like that now sometimes but not close. After 60 days, I was flying. I wasn’t thinking right and probably wasn’t myself. And it wasn’t because I was still a kid. This was the summer between my junior and senior years of college and I was stuck home working a dumb job in the hardware store. I needed something to distract myself and hit on this some time in June. I decided not to cum till right before I went back to school. I made it all 60 days and it was outstanding. I really missed it when it was over, like someone had died. But I wasn’t going to start again – I needed my head clear for classes. And here’s another pic – an extra – of my dick sticking straight up. I just took it and it shows how horny I am. And that’s all your doing.

From Alan: That’s a great story, and this is working, so I hope you didn’t come last night. If you did, just start over. And I’ll bet you were crazy towards the end of the 60 days. I find myself thinking about all the wrong things if it’s been more than day or two. But you did this 18 or 19 years ago, and you were goofing off. You didn’t have a serious job or a relationship or responsibilities. It would be harder to pull that off today, but if that’s what you’ve been thinking, let’s see what we can do. Meanwhile, what I’d planned for today was a log of everything you do, so I have a clearer sense of your life. Keep it short but precise. And send your usual photo.

From Obey: Good morning, Sir. This is Wednesday, my 10th day of chastity. I didn’t cum last night, so everything’s good. And I don’t know if 60 days is what I’ve been thinking, but it’s been in the back of head. Though I don’t want to screw up any of your plans. And I don’t think it will mess me up. I remember the moment I shot, everything was clear again. So if I start getting crazy, make me stop. Tell me I’ll fuck up everything that’s important. Be my safe word. As for what I did today, it’s boring compared to my dick, but here goes: I got up when my alarm went off at 6 am, used the bathroom, tossed my boxers and tank top in the hamper and pulled on jeans, a T, gym sox and running shoes. Fixed a healthy breakfast for my partner and me – our usual yogurt, fruit, granola, juice and coffee – then went to the gym. We did our normal workout, then I showered and he went to run. Changed into khakis, tank top, a good shirt and sandals then drove to the office and put on my chastity device. I hung my shirt and khakis up and worked in my tank top and hiking shorts. Morning was a combination of computer work, paperwork and phone calls, like almost everyday. Went to lunch around noon with 2 of the women – changed back into khakis and my shirt for that, but left on my chastity device. Ate my usual salad – today tuna – and drank unsweetened iced tea. You have to ask for that because everything here comes swimming in sugar. Afternoon was more computer work, paperwork and phone calls, and I was back in my shorts and tank top. I love feeling the air conditioning on my chest. I’m usually out of the office afternoons, making follow-up visits, but not today. I left at 5, leaving my chastity device and changing back into khakis and my shirt. I change clothes a lot but it’s kind of fun because it means I’m sometimes naked in my office. Got home before my partner, stripped to an old pair of his running shorts and mowed the yard. I use a hand mower because it’s good for the air and it’s slower. That keeps me almost naked in front of everyone on our street for a longer time. Of course, I was barefoot – my favorite. When my partner came home, we went out to eat, and I had another salad, this one turkey, and iced tea. I wore jeans, sandals, and a T. We came home and he watched TV – mainly cable, flipping stations when he was bored. I did paper and computer work on the dining table. When we went to bed, I was back in a tank top and boxers. I always kiss my partner good night. In fact, we’re pretty hot about that and play for 5 or 10 minutes. He’s great at cuddling and we fall asleep almost on top of each other. But if I get serious or dare to reach under his PJs, he yawns, jokes and turns off the light. Sometimes, I go on anyway, joking or grabbing his ass. He ignores me. I grab his dick sometimes but it’s almost always soft. If it’s hard, then I have a chance and those are the times we have sex. I’ll suck him then he’ll suck me because he’s very fair. Then he’ll brush his teeth and gargle but I like the taste of him in my mouth. Tonight, there was no sex and once he was asleep, I got up and finished writing this. I wrote everything else before I left work. And here’s a picture of me sitting naked in my office chair. Hope this is all you wanted.

From Alan: OK, I’m your safe word. That’s a great idea. And you know I won’t make you come unless it’s important. So we’re clear on that. As for your log: that was perfect. It gives me a good idea of your day. And you’re right – you change clothes a lot. Also, I’ve never seen a picture of you I didn’t like. I’m just telling you that. For tomorrow, tell me how you sleep. I know what you wear, but tell me about your bed and what your room looks like – how dark it is. Things like that.

From Obey: Good morning, Sir. This is Thursday, my 11th day of chastity. Glad you liked the pic. Here’s one with my pinkies up my nose, my eyes crossed, my tongue sticking out and me drooling. Tell me you like that. As for our bedroom, well, at night it’s fairly dark but you can still see shapes. Our bed is an old four-poster, dark stained but probably pine, with furniture to match. There’s no canopy because there’s a ceiling fan. My partner uses the long bureau and I use the tall one but I have more clothes than he does so sometimes I use his lower drawers. There’s also a desk, lighter than the other furniture and maybe maple. It has a matching chair and there’s a walnut rocker. All the furniture is family stuff, either from my partner’s family or mine. The rocker was his great aunt’s. The floor is planks, fairly wide worn pine and there’s a braided rug partly under the bed. There’s a small glass lamp on the desk, one of those chimney things but electric. It looks antique but it’s not. And there’s a pair of matching lamps with white shades on either side of the bed. Also reproductions. The ceiling fan has a built-in light but we rarely use it since we keep the fan on a lot. We have central air but don’t use it at night when we don’t have to. The two windows have blinds on them with wide wooden slats that match the furniture. There are also drapes which we never close because the blinds make the room dark enough. And there are books and magazines on the night stands and bureaus and some china things – I’ll list them all if you really want. As for how I sleep – usually well. My partner says I snore if I’m not on my side but not loudly. Also I’m almost always on my side because I don’t want to rub my dick against the sheets. They’re very smooth. I usually get up in the middle of the night, probably from all the tea and salads. I’ve tried to stop drinking in mid-afternoon but it doesn’t matter. I sometimes drink wine or beer but I still get up. Sometimes, my partner does too though usually not at the same time. And he doesn’t snore.

From Alan: Again great. And you’re still cute, no matter how you twist your face. You just have to accept that. Now tell me about your chastity device. When did you buy it? Have you been wearing it all that time? Where did you buy it? And is this your first one, or have there been more?

(continued)

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..