Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Obey - 30. Chapter 30 -- Other Nights

Persistence of Advertising

1.

So, I had this regular buddy I was servicing for 5 years who had to move because of work. He had a girlfriend but he said I gave the best head he’d ever had. He was in his mid-30's, masculine, muscular, tall, white dude. Hairy crotch and a big, fat cock. Loved having his balls and ass worshiped. Looking for a cool guy for a similar set up if your cool with that.

So, here’s the scenario... I come to your place. We exchange greetings, shake hands. You kick back in a chair or on the bed or where ever you like. You take off your shirt, I start kiss/licking your pecs/nips, lick your pits, work my down to your abs... Unbuckle the belt, pull down your fly. Maybe spend some time gnawing on it through your shorts. Get you rock hard. Or, just pull ‘em down so your big, fat, hard cock smacks up against your stomach. I move down and start licking your crotch. Working your balls with lots of spit, really getting you ready. Then, slowly, mouthing up the shaft and the head to the top of the shaft. Small tongue kisses and big sloppy sucks on the corona and glans. Going up and down on the shaft a couple times until your waiting for me to take the whole thing...and then slowly, I do...start taking you balls deep...nice and easy...all the way up and down...with major tongue work... building up speed and suction. Backing off...starting you up again, using my hand to build the sensation. Bringing you close... closer, backing off again ‘till your heads hanging back, your hips are spasming, your balls are pulling up tight and your eyes are rolling back in your head and your calling out the Lord’s name.

It gets better from there but I’ll have to swing by so you find out for yourself.

Really dig rimming a nice ass, if you’ve got one and your into that. My buddy used to dig grabbing the back of my head and giving me a serious face-fucking and a couple times he’d bring over a buddy he had who was hung 9 1/2 to see me take the whole thing and take turns on the two of them. Awesome throat here, no lie.

Clean cut guy here, nice-looking, 36, 5'11", blond/brown hair, blue eyes and slim/lean guy. Very creative and imaginative (when it comes to servicing cock). Very much on the Down Low and looking for a guy, up to 45, who’s masculine, muscular, tall, white, has a hairy crotch, a nice, fat cock (the bigger the better) and is looking for a real expert. Hit me back with your stats and a pic.

I’m ready if you are.


2.

Looking for a cool, nice, top guy who digs getting orally worshipped within an inch of coming and then will nail my ass, hard, long and deep.

Super clean, drug and disease free, bottom here with a tight, firm ass. Don’t bottom often so you have to start slow with me. Once I’m used to it though, dude, go for it. Can you can do an impression of a human jackhammer ?

I’m super clean, clean shaven, slim guy here. 36, English/Dutch mix, dirty blond hair, real blue eyes and not looking for anything serious. 5'11" and lean build like a swimmer. Walk 5 miles a day so my legs and ass are firm. I don’t have any hang ups about race or looks if your horny and talented with your pants down.

Discreet here. Close to my family, go to church and good friends. So, keep my nocturnal activities on the D/L. Not looking for a boyfriend. Just a horny pipe-layer ass pounder.

Always play safe, condoms are complimentary on the bouse. Hit me back with your stats and a pic and be ready to travel. I’m hosting. Super nice guy here just looking to blow off some steam and then you, in the bargain.

Hopefully the most impressive part of you is horizontal right now from reading this and I’m looking to help you out. Cool pad and big king bed here piled with pillows and I’m ready to get nailed.


3.

So, I’ve got this big dicked, straight, buddy, with a fat, hairy, 8.5"er, who swings by once or twice a month to get taken care of right. The last time he was here, while I was swallowing him to his balls (and then some), I asked him if he ever thought about my throat while he was jerking off?

He said “Dude, I think about your throat while I’m fucking my girlfriend.”

Don’t think it get’s much better than that?

Sane, normal, sane guy here. Just happen to have these awesome deepthroat skills and wanna show them off for a masculine guy who needs a little attention this evening. Dig having a guy grab the back of my head and use my deepthroat like well..uh...you know. It’s a real pussy-throat...go for it.

Collegiate looking guy here, 36, English background and slim build, like a swimmer. Nice guy. Not a hottie, but then, never had a complaint. Most guys are still seeing stars by the time the blowjobs over, I practically have to help them to the door. Oh, actually, one guy said I sucked too hard...go figure ?

Really get into rimming a nice ass if that’s your thing, not a deal breaker.

So, if you haven’t been paying attention this is a total ball-licking, ass-eating, nose-buried-in-your-crotch, cock worship here and no recip.

Most guys say it’s one of the best they’ve ever had...honest.

No strings, no games, no recip...just swing by, kick back and unzip. I do the rest. I dig masculine, hung guys who have a natural, hairy crotch. Totally open on race. Completely discreet and no strings or reciprocation here.

Hit me back if your horny and local...


4.

You come by my nice apartment. Cool pad, a little music on. We exchange greetings, shake hands. I offer you a seat in the easy chair in my living room. You kick off your shoes and I feel you up a little in your pants. Unbuckle the belt, pull down your fly.

Maybe spend some time gnawing on it through your shorts. Get you rock hard. Or, just pull ‘em down so your big, fat, hard cock smacks up against your stomach. I move down and start licking your crotch.

Working your balls with lots of spit, really getting you ready.

Then, slowly, mouthing up the shaft and the head to the top of the shaft. Small tongue kisses and big sloppy sucks on the corona and glans.

Going up and down on the shaft a couple times until your waiting for me to take the whole thing...and then slowly, I do...start taking you balls deep...nice and easy...all the way up and down...with major tongue work... building up speed and suction. Backing off...starting you up again, using my hand to build the sensation. Bringing you close... closer, backing off again. ‘till your heads hanging back, your hips are spasming, your balls are pulling up tight and your eyes are rolling back in your head and your calling out the Lord’s name.

Really get into rimming a nice ass, if your into that, just let me know...

It gets better from there but you’ll have to swing by to find out for yourself.

Most guys don’t last longer than 10mins and I’m just getting started. Need a real man with some stamina.

Clean cut guy here, 36, clean shaven, collegiate looks, English Dutch, 5'11", on the masculine side and lean/slim build guy. Very creative and imaginative with a great cock.

Very much on the D/L and looking for a guy who needs a real expert. Hit me back with your stats and a pic. I’m ready if you are.


5.

Hold Me....Closer....to You

So I feel this way at least once a week and I thought I’d give it another shot. I am looking to meet up with a hot guy tonight for some kissing and cuddling time. I realize that most guys are really into just getting laid but I am hoping that there is someone out there like me who wants more than a quick pump, dump or fuck.

I really like to cuddle....I probably should just find a boyfriend or something but I am not out and therefore it’s impossible to have one. So if there are any guys who think this could be something they’d like to do tonight....kiss and cuddle only....please email me

I am 5'11, 165lbs, just 36, dark blond, Dutch English descent, 32 w, tight/lean body, nice guy, no hottie but I’ve never heard complaints. You be in your late 20s to mid 40s, white, black, latin, whatever....just in decent shape. Looking hopefully for tonight or tomorrow sometime.


6.

Clean Guy Guy wants to Get HAMMER FUCKED

Looking for a total top for tonight. Str8, Bi-, Gay, Married, I’m down if your clean, horny and dig laying the pipe. Firm, tight ass on a lean guy who digs taking a pounding.

Don’t bottom often so you have to start slow with me. Once I’m used to it though feel free to unleash and jackhammer ‘till I beg for mercy.

Dig all types of guys, any race, as long as your horny, hard, know how to fuck. Always play safe. Condoms are complimentary on the house. Real deepthroat here to get you going or keep you going for more. Dig rimming a nice ass too, if that’s your thing. It’s all negotiable.

36 here, English/Dutch, light brown hair, 5'11", cute collegiate looks, slim, lean, swimmer/diver build, hairy chest, smooth ass, do a lot of walking, 5-miles a day, so my legs and butt are super firm.

Not looking for a boyfriend or anything serious. Just a little fun. Wouldn’t mind a casual arrangement if we click. So, I’m open for once...or, once in a while. I’m very close with my family and go to church so very much on the D/L and appreciate your discretion, as well.

Hit me back with your stats and a pic for tonight if you wanna swing by. I’m hosting. Nice pad, big, King bed that sits on the floor so no squeaking bed frame. Let me know. I’m ready if you are....


7.

Looking for a Ruthless Ass Ramming Top

I’m looking for a cool, masculine guy who wants to swing by and show my ass who the man is. Looking for someone who’s clean, bug free, and ready to jackhammer my tight ass.

36 here. Clean cut, collegiate looks. Dutch-English. Masculine, hairy chest smooth legs and ass. 5'11" and slim build, like a swimmer. If your into the tight booty thing...hello. Walk 5 miles a day so my legs and ass are firm.

Don’t bottom very often so you have to start slow with me. Once I’m used to it...really dig taking a serious fucking, slow and deep or hard and fast, your call. Great oral skills here, no lie. & can’t help talking dirty when I get fucked ...does that turn you on ?

Just looking for a little, fun with no-strings. Always play safe (condom). Don’t want a boyfriend, just a horny top guy. I’m cool on age and looks as long as you know how to lay the pipe.

I dig all races and tend to favor tall, hairy men so hit me back with your stats and a pic. No pic, no play.

I’m hosting.

(continued)

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..