Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Obey - 4. Chapter 4 -- Obey

From Obey: Good morning, Sir. This is Friday, my 12th day of chastity. I got this device in Atlanta. There are adult shops there but it’s not my first. That one came from the guy I dated there. He gave it to me partly as a joke, then locked me in just before I went home on a Sunday night. He kept the key. Over the next 5 days, it made me crazy because I’d always been able to touch my dick before. For a while it was cool but by Thursday, I was trying to wiggle out of it. I probably could have but I didn’t think I could get back in and didn’t want to piss him off. When I got to his place, he immediately pulled off my clothes and we had sex. He fucked me and I sucked him but he wouldn’t let me cum. And I was begging. He just laughed and we spent the night with me still locked up. In the morning, I woke him by sucking him off and he fucked me again. He could fuck 3 times a day, easy. We were 24 and thought we could do anything. And he promised he’d let me cum that night. Well, the whole day was one long high, nothing like the frustrating week. We worked out and walked in the park and went to a movie and ate. And he kept kissing me and touching me and being so nice. By the time we got back to his place I was zooming. He just grinned, fucked me, unlocked me, then told me to fuck him. I hadn’t done that much before but I would have done anything to cum. So I fucked him and probably shot up to his small intestine. It was that intense. We were laughing and giggling and we had sex again maybe an hour later. He tried to lock me in before I left that Sunday but I told him I’d break the fucking thing if he tried. But I promised he could lock me in the next Friday night and not let me out till Saturday evening. For a while we did that every weekend. We had sex Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but I was locked in on Friday nights. That made Saturday amazing and Sunday fun. But getting back to my current device – it’s much better than the old one. That was plastic and I really could wiggle out. I don’t need to – I carry the key. But if I lost it now, I’d be fucked. I’d have to go to the locksmith and everyone in town would know – especially my partner. I got the new one maybe a year ago. I was in a sex shop looking for a joke present for a friend and bought the device on impulse. I’d kind of missed having the high of no sex and just jerking off wasn’t doing it. That was also around the time I started standing naked in the backyard. And here’s a pic of me doing that.

From Alan: Again, nice, and I like the way the flash picks out your body in the dark. It’s like you’ve been caught by the police. Next, tell me what you do online. You said you look at porn. Which sites, for how long, and how often? And when?

From Obey: Good morning, Sir. This is Saturday, my 13th day of chastity. Wow, porn – I think I’ve always looked at it even when it wasn’t called that. Growing up, any time I saw a pic of a guy with his shirt off, I was interested. He didn’t even have to have his shirt off. It could be a basketball player and I’d look at his arms. It could be TV Guide, with pics of guys who’d lost weight and were wearing nothing but their old big pants. And this was before I could get hard and didn’t even know why I was interested. And if there was a real guy with his shirt off, like at the pool or the lake, I always stared. Kids my age didn’t interest me though one of my older cousins did. And when my brother’s body started changing right in front of me, I always wanted to see. That’s also when I started looking at my dad’s body, to see how it looked like my brother’s and mine. When my brother started getting hard, at first he tried to hide it from me. But there were times he couldn’t. So I learned about sex from him. But the magazines he snuck home all had naked women and they didn’t do much for me. I didn’t tell my brother that but when he and his friends had a video once, I was more interested in looking at the guy than the girl. The other guys – my brother’s friends – didn’t have their dicks out. They weren’t jerking off or anything. They were looking and mostly hooting and laughing and making fun of each other. But I kept watching the guy, looking for shots of his dick. I first saw internet porn when I was in college. I’d trip over guys’ personal sites because I didn’t know how to look for them. And they were collections of old pictures, most of them in black and white. I didn’t start seeing videos a lot till after college, with that guy in Atlanta. He had a whole collection of them and I could watch for hours. But we didn’t watch together. When we were both home, we played. I mean why watch other guys fuck when you can do it yourself? And this guy had a great body and mine was getting there so it’s not like the guys in the videos were hotter. But if this guy had to do something during the weekend, like see a friend I didn’t know, I’d just lie on his bed and watch porn. I know that’s not the internet like you asked but it’s the same to me. And now – well, I don’t really watch much porn. My partner doesn’t so it’s not like we can do it together. And since I have him, there’s no point in fantasy. It’s not like I have to imagine a better body. But once we stopped having sex every couple of nights – or even once a week – I found myself looking at photos of other guys. Not porn, just pics, mostly on dating sites. Sometimes, I’ll write the guys though most of them don’t write back – I’m too far away. Also, they’re looking to hook up and I’m really not. And did I tell you I have a laptop I carry to work and back for my personal stuff? It stays in my briefcase with the one I use for work. My laptop is what I’m on now because I wouldn’t want my partner going through our home computer and finding my porn. I wouldn’t mind finding his and I’ve looked but I never do. He’s says it doesn’t interest him and I’ve got to believe him. And here’s another pic in the backyard. I wanted to see what I could take by the porchlight but it came out blurry.

From Alan: You look hot blurry, and I think you’re hard in that photo, but I can’t really tell. Do you remember what you were thinking about when you took it? Just curious. And this next question may be too personal, but when we started, you said you liked raunch. Tell me about that.

From Obey: Good morning, Sir. This is Sunday and I’ve been in chastity for 2 full weeks. I’m not sure I was thinking about anything in last night’s pic. I wasn’t thinking about sex. I guess I mostly wondered how much light the phone would pick up. I took 6 or 8 pics and I almost didn’t send that one because it was so dim. But I wanted you to see how horny I was. And I know you asked about raunch but I’d rather tell you about my horniness. Here’s a pic of my dick standing up oh so hard. That’s what you were seeing in the pic last night. I wasn’t trying to get hard because you know I don’t want to cum so I don’t want to get too close. But I get hard when I’m hanging loose and I told you it wakes me up at night. And you can see how my dick is pointing straight up. It wants to cum so badly. And I think about cumming all the time. I can picture it happening and I wonder how high I’ll shoot and for how long. I’ve always been a shooter. I don’t know if porn companies like those guys because there’s more to show but I’ve seen a lot of shooters. And when I’m this horny, I don’t have to think about other guys. I just see myself shooting and I’m off. Shooting till there’s nothing left. Zero. But then I want to start over again.

From Alan: Whew. That practically got me hard. And feel free to ignore my questions any time. You always tell me more interesting things than I ask. Maybe you should be the Master. Also, I almost never compliment guys on their dicks, because it seems so shallow, but you’ve got a really active one there. Just as well you keep it locked up. And the reason I wanted you to tell me about raunch is I’m curious how deep your interest goes. I know you like pissing on yourself, but that’s not all your body puts out.

From Obey: Good morning, Sir. This is Monday, my 15th horny day of chastity and I’m glad to have my dick locked up again. I nearly shot yesterday because the high school kid next door was practicing layups by himself only wearing shorts. Everytime he jumped, they kept riding down his ass. I was right across the hedges but inside our house and I knew his shorts would fall eventually. It made me really hard. And they did and I got a quick view of his soft dick and brown untrimmed pubes and it was worth it. I wonder if he was playing the same kind of game I am because he quit right after his shorts came down. It’s like he was daring himself. As for raunch, well explaining the pissing is easy. It almost feels like cumming especially if I’m driving for a while and I’ve been drinking too much iced tea. When I stop and piss, it’s really strong. As for other raunch – well I like when a guy’s been working out and he’s all sweaty. I really like that smell. Shit doesn’t do much for me but it comes from a part of the body I like a lot. But I don’t want crap smeared all over me like some guys. Puke chokes me too – just the smell. A guy wanted me to hurl on him once. We’d been downing pitchers and after a couple hours, he went off to puke. When he came back he said, How about we get naked and go out in the back and I’ll lie down and you hurl on my chest? I said Sure – I was that drunk – but I couldn’t. I stuck my finger down my throat because I wanted to please the guy but nothing happened. So I pissed on him instead, nice and strong. He knew the difference but didn’t care. After that, we used the hose to clean him off then he soaked me and the cold water shrunk both our balls. But we fucked in the grass and mud anyway – good thing it was dark. And here’s another pic from our backyard. I’m lying in the hammock with my feet up to my shoulders but all you can really see is flash. I didn’t want to risk a second pic because it was 3 am.

From Alan: Sounds like you’re getting a little close if seeing a high school kid’s dick can get you off. You sure it’s not time to come? Think about it. Meanwhile, it’s good to know what parts of raunch interest you, but I don’t want you scaring your neighbors with camera flashes. Or having them ask your partner about them. Next, if it doesn’t set you off, tell me how you masturbate.

(continued)

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..