Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Obey - 9. Chapter 9 -- Obey

From Obey: Good morning, Sir. I’m sitting here at my desk, in the office, strangely calm. I still have my dress shirt and khakis on, and underwear and socks and I don’t even feel like taking them off. People are gonna ask What’s wrong? But nothing’s wrong. Nothing. Thank you, Sir.

From Alan: So you are going to keep it to yourself?

From Obey: How about that?

From Alan: Then quiet congratulations.

From Obey: Not that quiet. And one thing I’ve got to tell you – I topped him.

From Alan: Great.

From Obey: Yeah. And it was fun. And he was really surprised. But it was something he couldn’t turn down. Afterward, he said he’s been watching me for weeks, wondering what was going on – when we were going to have sex. And man did he come. I called that right. And whatever I shot into him ain’t coming out.

From Alan: How much did you explain?

From Obey: Almost nothing, Sir. I told him I’d been wanting to fuck him for months but was afraid he’d turn me down. So I didn’t know where to start. He laughed. And I asked if he was disappointed and he said I could fuck him anytime.

From Alan: Did he fuck you?

From Obey: Not yet, Sir.

From Alan: Can you get him to?

From Obey: Maybe that’s not important. Or maybe I’m still too happy.

From Alan: You’re not babbling.

From Obey: I feel like I’ve been to a party. It’s fun to cum. Really fun. You’re right.

From Alan: It sounds like you’ve got a lot to think about.

From Obey: I don’t know, Sir. And that’s a polite Sir, not obedient.

From Alan: Will you stop writing me now?

From Obey: I hadn’t thought about that.

From Alan: It makes sense.

From Obey: I don’t want to.

From Alan: Why?

From Obey: There’d be a hole, Sir. A huge one. And that’s an obedient Sir.

From Alan: Denny, you don’t need me.

From Obey: But why would I let you go? And what about you? Would you miss me?

From Alan: You know the answer.

From Obey: Shit. And that’s a good shit, Sir. I’m sitting here grinning.

From Alan: Grinning with your clothes on. Would you take them off if I asked?

From Obey: Right now, Sir?

From Alan: Yes.

From Obey: You mean that?

From Alan: I’m telling you to.

From Obey: Would that be Ordering, Sir?

From Alan: You are a fuckwad.

From Obey: Let me lock the door.

From Alan: Let me lock mine.

From Obey: Naked, Sir.

From Alan: Naked, Denny.

From Obey: You’re not going to race me on this, are you, Sir?

From Alan: I don’t even know what’s going to happen.

From Obey: Oh, come on.

From Alan: OK. But last man finishes first.

From Obey: Go!

 

 

(End of Obey)

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..