Jump to content
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Post-Humorously - 1. Chapter 1

Adolf Hitler did many paintings in his early days. He said that painting was one of the reasons why he could stay focused at any point in his work.

I love Bohemian Laphdody.

According to an old adagio, economy should serve culture.

The professor destroyed the mirth by making 3 appointments.

Only the large feather itself cannot reveal everything.

This statement is full of rife.

They were once one country, just like Russia and the Soviet Union.

The main reason for the high rate of accidents is the problem with exploding cars.

The course should be injected into the employees.

This argument certainly has merit due to lack of evidence.

Any human argument has bons and cons.

If it weren't for history, you and I would not even exist.

Our Earth has a whole bunch of varied culture.

But we know whom has become Einstein and how his name is used as a first name in physics.

King Martin Luther.

Lenardo diVingo

It is necessary for the government to protect the country from developing in a sustainable style. The government should do anything they could to prevent our posterities suffering from our outcome.

Technology is for more than just providing leisure. It helps to eliminate unnecessary time.

People will be more incompetent with their work and duties, which results in the dumbification of society.

The same holds true for many other inventions, such as the washing machine. They cut women's time spent in the household washing laundry, leaving more time for childbearing.

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 7
  • Haha 5
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yep, I'm sure that's began the expression "The mother of invention."

Edited by RichEisbrouch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Quote: It is necessary for the government to protect the country from developing in a sustainable style. The government should do anything they could to prevent our posterities suffering from our outcome.

After eating far too many ripe pears my posterities are definitely suffering from my outcome😟

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Quote

The course should be injected into the employees.

I wish. Even this sounds a LOT less painful that most of the Learning Management courses I've had to click through. Whoever invented LMS should be trapped in a room for a year with nothing but inane office safety courses as entertainment.

Link to comment

These people probably are trapped in rooms for years with inane office safety videos -- only they're making them.

Thanks for reading along.

Link to comment

"Only the large feather itself cannot reveal everything."

Breathtaking, evocative statement.

Thanks for the guffaws, and thank you for posting.

v

Link to comment

Sure thing, but be careful: reading a few of these can go a long way, and you soon feel like an English teacher, correcting papers. 

Link to comment

As a former teacher, these could have been written by my students!  What a lovely respite in times of stress!

Link to comment

Tony, see the warning just above.  That's why I kept the chapters short.  Soon you're feel like a a teacher again and start reaching for your red pencil.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..