Jump to content
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Post-Humorously - 4. Chapter 4

In the past, it takes people a couple days to travel from England to United States, and it contains a great danger of bumping into the ice-bucket.

Jane Eyre taps into a collective unease brought about by industrialization and colonization, especially fears of the "other," encapsulated by the crazy wife locked in the attic.

Pennsylvania and Wisconsina.

The deer can find another places to move. His people are declining. I encourage him to contact the President to help him and his population.

The time spent before sleep is crucificial.

The author might have benign intentions, but his reasoning breaks the ice under his feet.

The claim whether they should return to the first pest control company is ambuguous.

The city may be in ramshackles.

The two got intermungled.

They thought they were the sole occupants of this vast earth until they realized “they were not in the boat alone.”

Archaeologists should have also found something like row which are associated with this bat for the people rowing the bat across the river.

In a society well aware of using bomboo, there is a possibility they could develop navigation by using bomboo.

I come from a family that is categorized as part of the middling class.

The recently found basket might not have existed in the ancient village. It is likely to be left by tourists.

The people who are drunk and driving their vehicles should be lashed with heavy fines.

If you want to brush your body and hair, you need a certain amount of water.

The company used to buy Swiss cheese that came directly from Sweden.

Walter Wright, a physisict was pondering the idea of how an object is able to float while working on building a box frame used for structural support on a bridge. When Walter's brother accidentally sat on the box, causing it to skew into a parallelogram, Walter realized that this off-centered shift between two boards created an effect that would allow Bournuli's principle to operate creating lift. Without this experience, The Wright brothers would not have been able to apply such a phenomenon to the aerospace field of study.

copyright 2018 by Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

"If you want to brush your body and hair, you need a certain amount of water." - Well, that is good advice if I ever saw any! :gikkle:

 

Link to comment

“His reasoning breaks the ice under his feet.” Haha, that’s a fun description.

Link to comment

As I think Twain said, "Out of the mouths of babes comes drooling."  I've got to check that quote.  I haven't thought of it for years.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I'm still trying to work out the difference between "middling class" and "muddling class."  And gotta watch out for those dunk divers anyway.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..