Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Reluctant Master - 13. Chapter 13

Conor

From Conor: Seeking an experienced Master who knows what he wants and expects only the best from his property. 60, 5'9, brown eyes and hair, open to relocation for the long term. Obedient, service oriented, experimental, flexible, safe, sane, with negotiable limits and a strong desire to please.

From Alan: Thanks for the offer and the photo. I guess I need to share mine. You’re cute naked, by the way, even if you’ve artfully hidden anything most guys want to see. But I’m already married. So have fun.

From Conor: Thank You for the kind comment. Much appreciated (really!!). One’s ego is less secure with age, so anything positive brightens the day. I respect your marriage (I was actually in a 30 year monogamous marriage to a woman. I’m widowed almost 10 years now). But I have found many married men do play outside their marriages with consensual approval by their partners. You do sound interesting!

From Alan: A 30-year-marriage is a great thing to have had, and it looks like you started young. Hope you were both happy, and maybe you have kids. I’ve only been married for 17 years, and I started a bit later than you and after some happy messing around. Now, I mainly look at pictures here and occasionally try to gently give advice to guys who seem on the edge of self-destruction. Otherwise, my pants stay on. Hope you find what you’re looking for, and don’t undersell yourself.

From Conor: Yes, I’m fortunate to have three grown sons (2 here in the Davenport area and one in Atlanta) along with three grandchildren. I was a rather straight professional accountant type most of my life. Now widowed and in retirement (at least part time), I’ve ventured forward to experience new things. My main interest is just meeting people with different ideas and different views. It adds to my own life experience. You seem like a very noble and well-meaning individual. Best of luck to you in fulfilling all your earthly needs.

From Alan: My earthly needs have fortunately been fulfilled for years, mainly as the product of deliberate choices and maybe limited aspirations. But I’ve always kept myself very happy. And I’m glad you have kids and grandchildren. I suspect they’ll finally keep you happier than wriggling naked at some guy’s feet, no matter how much you may think otherwise. Of course, there’s no reason you can’t have a bit of both, so I hope you’re spending a good deal of your private time exploring without your clothes.

From Conor: My life has definitely been more happy, than unhappy. By nature I’m the perennial optimist. But unlike you, I resisted the temptation through life to make totally deliberate choices because sometimes they can become boring and mundane. Though often, when supporting a young and growing family, deliberation overruled everything else. With a full life behind me there is more flexibility. I do enjoy my family, but without my late wife, the dynamics of family have changed. I have to accept that and move on. In some ways, this has freed me to experience new things that I otherwise would not have. Never even really thought about man-to-man sex until after my wife passed. But once I tried, I realized how fulfilling it was to get so close to another man. With men, I can only react through kink/fetish on a sexual level, never vanilla. With women, ironically, it’s the exact opposite. I feel so fortunate to have experienced both.

From Alan: That’s interesting. I pretty much have the same slow, sensual sex with women or men. I first started to learn from an older man – he was all of about 32 when I was 18 – but he said he learned a lot from his wife. So figure that out. And when I do take the lead in either sexual situation, it’s to try to get the other person to relax and experience what his or her body can do. That said, I know guys who can only get aroused under stress, and I used to help them in that, but I’ve never been with a woman who was that way.

From Conor: Thanks for sharing. I enjoy hearing your thoughts. You do seem like an interesting and more original person than most on this website.

From Alan: Yeah, it can be a strange site. But the guys here are mostly trying to have sex, not talk, so that’s to be expected. Still, every once in a while, you can start a conversation. They don’t last long though because the guys’ interests drift back to having sex.

From Conor: Well, I enjoy sex and sex talk, but it’s not always the priority nor necessary if someone is educated and interesting. To share a bit, I’m a semi retired accountant/CPA type. Iowa State undergrad and grad.

From Alan: You mentioned that you were an accountant. I’m a teacher, well, somewhat above that now, but I still think of myself that way. That may explain a lot of my other choices. But I had fun, and I favor “interesting and intelligent” above almost everything else, definitely to my financial detriment. Still, I’ve got great stories, a terrific wife, and two wonderful daughters. All more than I set out for.

From Conor: Amusing that you teach. My profession is very different than yours, and I worked exclusively as an independent contractor since very early in my 40s. Nice to be one’s own boss. Good to hear you are so happy with your life.

From Alan: Oh, yeah. As I also think I’ve already said, I’m either too smart or too dumb to let myself be unhappy. Though I’ve never been my own boss. Teaching involves a lot of collaboration.

From Conor: That’s not something I ever was good at, and maybe it’s why I want to be dominated by another man now. Speaking of which, you’re right about something else here. You’re a nice guy, and I’ve enjoyed chatting, but I’d really rather be pursuing sex. And since it’s not going to happen with you, I’m going to be pushing on.

From Alan: No problem. I warned you conversations run short.

From Conor: I’m really sorry. I feel so selfishly rude

From Alan: Don’t worry. Go have fun.

From Conor: I’ll try to get back in touch.

From Alan: Great, but don’t feel obligated. Just take care.

From Conor: You too, handsome.

2014 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..