Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Reluctant Master - 18. Chapter 18

Hot Tub Man

From Alan: Think my dick would float in that tub you’re soaking in?

From Hot Tub Man: Not if I swallowed it.

From Alan: That’s a thought. But I kind of like having it around

From Hot Tub Man: As a floater?

From Alan: You blow ‘em up, I think they all float.

From Hot Tub Man: Then blow me?

From Alan: Nah, I’m better with my hands.

From Hot Tub Man: Come in then.

From Alan: Well, my fingers have been inside a guy. Doing that can sometimes make a guy’s eyes go wide. Or just make him wet the floor.

From Hot Tub Man: I am hot for u.

From Alan: If you’re serious, we should get together. Just now, I’m going away for a conference. Get back to you when I’m home.

From Hot Tub Man: XOXOXOXOXO

From Alan: Keep your clothes on. When I get back, I’ll take ‘em off. See how long I can keep you smiling.

From Hot Tub Man: Have fun.

From Alan: On my trip? Or with you?

From Hot Tub Man: Have fun period!

From Alan: Did. I’m back. You got a place we can meet some afternoon?

From Hot Tub Man: I just got back, too.

From Alan: I didn’t know you were away.

From Hot Tub Man: I don’t tell you everything.

From Alan: Now we need to get together.

From Hot Tub Man: Mmmm.

From Alan: If you can commit to that.

From Hot Tub Man: I have a choice?

From Alan: No. Just give me a time and a place, and don’t plan to wear much for a couple of hours.

From Hot Tub Man: SIR yes SIR.

From Alan: Where did that come from? You don’t seem the obedient type. And when will you be "Sir, yes, Sir-ing" me in person? I have the feeling the reason your picture shows you in a tub is you’re a slippery little fucker.

From Hot Tub Man: Looks to me like the boy in that tub is waiting to be fed. SIR.

From Alan: Great – one self-proclaimed boy, in a tub, being fed. Now can you tell me where this tub is located? And the date and time of the proposed feeding?

From Hot Tub Man: That tub is in a hotel, SIR. Not sure when the boy will be there in the near future. XOXO

From Alan: Well, then, the tub, you, and I will – unfortunately – never get together. In the near or distant future. But it is nice looking at you. Take care.

From Hot Tub Man: What will u feed it, SIR? XOXO

From Alan: First, "it" is you. A person – you get to use "I." I wouldn’t feed an "it." I wouldn’t even write to one. Secondly, you know instinctively what you’d be fed.

From Hot Tub Man: Thank u. SIR YES SIR

From Alan: How about a picture of you without that bathing suit? Can you "Sir, yes, Sir" and “XOXO” your way into that? Or will you find another way to slip away?

From Hot Tub Man: Done.

From Alan: Now that surprised me. You’ve pretty much been "The Boy Who Would Be King." And I didn’t really need to see your dick. I was sure you had one. But that’s the first thing I’ve asked that you’ve actually done. Now what’s the chance we’re really going to meet?

From Hot Tub Man: What about a bar SIR? A nasty one?

From Alan: When?

From Hot Tub Man: I don’t know any bars to wait for u in the nude SIR

From Alan: I don’t need you waiting naked. I just need you there. What’s the best place for you?

From Hot Tub Man: Don’t really like bars, SIR. Was in bars every day in Hawaii last month.

From Alan: I’ll meet you in a restaurant then.

From Hot Tub Man: About an hour out of town?

From Alan: Pick a place and a time. Can you get free during the day? I’m beginning to guess that you’re married.

From Hot Tub Man: I work all week. And I work tomorrow

From Alan: Which sidesteps the question of your being married. Or are you not married and free to meet? And what’s next Saturday look like?

From Hot Tub Man: It will know on Friday SIR

From Alan: "I" went back to being "it." I liked "I" better. More like the manly little boy who flashed me. And I’ll check with you next Friday, though I’m sure I’ll hear from you before then.

From Hot Tub Man: Awesome.

From Alan: Shouldn’t that be “Awesome, SIR?”

From Hot Tub Man: SIR yes SIR. Need to run SIR

From Alan: Run then. Run your little married butt off.

From Hot Tub Man: SIR yes SIR. XOXO

From Alan: I’m looking at this photo of you naked, hating the fact that I have to tell you my work Saturday has just been extended through the afternoon. That kills my pleasant drive. Any chance you could get free tomorrow, for an hour, to take a walk in a park you could easily reach? Or even to sit in a restaurant and have coffee? I could be free almost any time.

From Hot Tub Man: Sorry. Cannot promise anything. Tonight, I worked late, and I never know what time work is done until I am driving off, tired and ready for sleep.

From Alan: Same situation here. We’ll do this eventually. Next month is better for me than this.

From Hot Tub Man: Next month is worse and then it peaks. XOXO

From Alan: Guess you’ll have to keep your clothes on for a while. Good thing you have a wife to keep you distracted.

From Hot Tub Man: She wants to meet u.

From Alan: And I’ll bet she’s as hard to schedule as you are. By the way, I deleted the picture of you naked. Too much temptation.

From Hot Tub Man: Now when u find my wife... can u let me know when we got married?

From Alan: Ah, I thought we established that you were married. Indirectly. So you’re either partnered or living with your parents.

From Hot Tub Man: The parents sounds cute. I love a man with the power to bring my dad back to life.

From Alan: Sorry about your dad. I didn’t mean to get personal. Now what about bringing yourself back to life?

From Hot Tub Man: This is life.

From Alan: Yeah, but I can’t get a fix on yours. You seem interesting enough that I can’t imagine you’re still single. Unless you’re long-married or partnered and playing around to satisfy some need. But if you are looking for a partner, you seem so elusive, I can’t imagine how any guy could grab hold. Unless I’m simply the wrong guy.

From Hot Tub Man: This is my life and u have built a story around me that u need to believe. Married. Partnered.. Parents. Sounds like a soap opera. Life is way more complex.

From Alan: I’m building these stories as probes, trying to get you to react. Your life may be more complex, but what you’ve actually told me is zip. And what you’ve asked about mine is about the same.

From Hot Tub Man: I am speechless.

From Alan: And I thought you’d be irritated. I’m obviously attracted by the fact you’re clearly intelligent, yet you’re completely guarded. I naively think that if I find out just one personal thing about you, I might begin to understand some of the rest. But so far, I mainly know that you’ve been to Hawaii, you work hard, often on Sundays, and your work’s about to get busier. Not enough to build a life around.

From Hot Tub Man: Today, my life was all work. Just got in from a very long and ruff day. Going to bed.
XOXO

From Alan: Going to bed is good. Work is not necessarily bad. But it ain’t a hotel hot tub. Take care.

From Hot Tub Man: Thanx.

From Alan: And there’s that good-looking man in the tub again. Haven’t seen him for 2 or 3 weeks. Hope he’s nice and relaxed.

From Hot Tub Man: The tub man worked 80 hours this week, and more the week before. Presently, sleepwalking.

From Alan: But still looking for a warm place to park his dick. That’s what I like about guys – they always get their priority right.

From Hot Tub Man: You’re a funny man.

From Alan: Thanks. And I hope you get some time off this weekend, what with juggling your wife, those parents you’re living with, and probably your six teenaged kids. Think I’d prefer the 80-hour weeks trapped in your office.

From Hot Tub Man: Don’t forget all my boyfriends, girlfriends, and ex-wives waiting by the door. Actually, I’m going to work soon to avoid working Monday

From Alan: And I thought Saturday was your one day off.

From Hot Tub Man: It is.... but...

From Alan: Well, I hope you get a little time off this holiday to honor all those men who didn’t make it to their forties to have the opportunity to work eighty hours a week.

From Hot Tub Man: I always remember all the MEN who gave there lives for our freedom. I wish people would stop wishing me a Happy Holiday. It makes no sense.

From Alan: A woman I was talking with said the same thing: "All those beautiful boys who died." And let’s hope the boys – and men – are in some kind of happy afterlife, soaking in their hot tubs.

From Hot Tub Man: I know they are. It’s the loved ones left behind that are sad.

From Alan: Maintaining all respect, we really need to get you out of the worlds of work and the dead and back to the land of the frisky.

From Hot Tub Man: Where’s that? Never heard of it.

From Alan: You occasionally work in Paradise, and you may as well be working in a coal mine. Though there, at least, you’d be surrounded by sweaty, half-naked men.

From Hot Tub Man: Mmmm.

From Alan: I really need to give you a long, slow, rubdown. And if our logistics keep me from doing that, you need to find someone who can.

From Hot Tub Man: Maybe.

From Alan: I just looked at your photo again – in the hot tub. You’d be even better looking if those shorts were transparent. Though since you’ve already showed me what’s underneath, it hardly matters. Hope you’re finding some time free.

From Hot Tub Man: Get me transparents for my B-Day.

From Alan: They’d be like the Emperor’s new clothes – and I’ve already seen that view. Nice, I recall.

From Hot Tub Man: It’s all in the perspective.

From Alan: You don’t like looking at your own dick? You need to learn to appreciate life’s finer things.

From Hot Tub Man: I DO.

From Alan: I’d damn well hope so.

From Hot Tub Man: Yup.

From Alan: Can’t flatter you into meeting. Can’t joke you into getting together. Can’t even piss you off enough to make you want to meet me to punch me out. Got you to show me your cyber dick once, but I’ll bet you do that for lots of guys. So what’s the use?

From Hot Tub Man: No use. Always working. No free time. Sleep deprived.

From Alan: And yet you have enough time to sit online many evenings, relaxing for a moment or two and looking at pictures of guys. Maybe you even send messages to some of them, maybe even occasionally with your hand slipping down to that pretty little dick of yours. You just flirting with these guys, getting them as interested as you’ve gotten me, or do you actually hope to meet one of them someday? I sure hope you get a moment free before you retire. I hope you enjoy your job because you spend enough time at it. I like mine a lot, but I can always find an hour to have a drink with a guy who really wants to meet me.

From Hot Tub Man: I do go to Hawaii 3 times a year.

From Alan: If I lived in Hawaii, I’d be thrilled to see this handsome guy running nearly naked on my beach.

From Hot Tub Man: Or relaxing in your hot tub?

From Alan: I think this is where this whole thing started.

From Hot Tub Man: Yep.

From Alan: And maybe we should end it there.

From Hot Tub Man: OK.

From Alan: Take care, hot tub man.

From Hot Tub Man: XOXOXOXO.

2014 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..