Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Reluctant Master - 23. Chapter 23

Ike

From Ike: Versatile guy. 37. 190. 6'-2" Dark brown hair and eyes. Sometimes a beard. Into forced nudity, degradation, and humiliation. Love the outdoors. Love role play. Will travel.

From Alan: You’re a good-looking man. It might be fun to play.

From Ike: Ok, but please understand this isn’t a fantasy of mine but something I truly do with other people. I want to be naked and humiliated in front of fully-dressed men, and I’ve done this before. I was wondering if you might be available this Thursday early afternoon to force me to strip completely naked in front of you. If so, let me know. Thanks.

From Alan: The only time I’m free Thursday is in the morning. I could meet you around 10:00 and keep your clothes off till noon. Let me know where it would be convenient to meet.

From Ike: That might work, but can we make it 11 a.m. since I have a few things to do in the morning. Can we meet at the public library, and then I can follow you to wherever you want to have me naked and humiliated?

From Alan: I can give you a bit over an hour of a naked ride in my car if we meet at 11:00 on Thursday. I’ll take you out into the country. Will that work? And which library?

From Ike: The main one, downtown. I’m not sure of the exact street address. I won’t be able to check the computer again until tomorrow morning, but I will check before leaving.

From Alan: I should be there at 11:00 and shouldn’t need to send you a message before then. After we meet, we’ll drive out toward Mt. Vernon, and you can strip in the car for your private ride.

(No reply)

From Alan: Obviously, we missed each other. Dumb, ‘cause we’d seen each other’s pics. Or, if that’s your way getting off, that’s great. But next time, why don’t you pretend to drive a little closer to me?

From Ike: I don’t know what’s going on. I said in my previous message that I wasn’t able to check my messages until early this morning. Since I didn’t get a message from you, I thought we were off. I’m very serious about meeting you. I still want that to happen. I can do it Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday of next week. Just let me know. Thanks.

From Alan: Sorry. You told me where to meet you. You told me when. I didn’t think I needed to send another message this morning.

From Ike: I’m sorry about that. I thought we were going to check with each other. If you want to meet on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, let me know. If not, I understand.

From Alan: I need to see what my schedule next week is like. I’ll get back to you.

From Ike: Ok, just let me know. I’m in town all week, but my best days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and maybe Thursday.

From Alan: The truth is you look like a friend of mine, if his hair were still brown, and I wouldn’t mind seeing him naked. This is even better since we’re not talking about sex, just your nudity. So, yeah, I want to see you. Tuesday morning, 10:00 AM. Meet me in front of the library. We can go for that naked drive, and I’ll have you back to by noon. Technically, this is illegal. According to law, even if you’re naked in your own home, with the shades tightly drawn and your neighbor still manages to sneak a look and is offended, you can get a citation. Some law, eh?

From Ike: Stripping naked in front of you fully-dressed will be hot. And driving in the car will be hotter. Tuesday morning is no problem, but it would have to be at 10:30

From Alan: 10:30 is fine. I don’t have to be anywhere till 1:15.

From Ike: Ok, but I now can’t make it till 11:00. I have an appointment at 9:30. Let me know if 11:00 works for you.

From Alan: 11:00 it is. Just a shorter ride. See you tomorrow.

From Ike: Ok, but where exactly are we meeting? Get back to me because I can’t remember. But I can still meet you.

From Alan: In front of the library. Just where you said. I’ll be there at 11:00.

From Ike: I’m just getting your message, but today isn’t going to work. My appointment keeps dragging on. I hope you get this in time.

From Alan: Nope, I didn’t, but OK, another time. Though I’m getting tired of seeing the library.

From Ike: Can you make it today at 11:00 a.m.? I’ll meet you at the library, but I need to follow in my car when we head out of town. I need to drive later for an appointment south of here. When we get out of the city, I’ll park and get into your car. Let me know if today will work.

From Alan: It’s 10:45, and I just got your message. There’s no way we can do this at 11:00. What’s your schedule next week?

From Ike: Busy, and to be honest, I’m not big on the idea of me being driven around naked. It would be better to go somewhere outdoors where I can be naked and humiliated.

From Alan: Fine, I know the perfect place on an unused farm north of Marion. And I don’t mean to be hard about this, but for a man who wants to be submissive, you sure are picky in your demands.

From Ike: That’s true. But I’m not much into the driving around thing unless it’s to go somewhere specific. And it’s not so much that I like to submit. That’s not it at all. I’m more into being completely naked in front of fully-dressed men and being humiliated that way. I like being the only one with nothing on, and then on top of that humiliation, I like being made a fool of for that reason.

From Alan: Then here’s a suggestion. I’ve been told there’s a bar in town that lets guys be naked in the back room on certain nights. You might have better luck meeting someone there.

From Ike: When could you meet me?

From Alan: I didn’t say me. I meant another guy. More than one, since that’s what you seem to like.

From Ike: I’d love to do that – but with you. That would be hot. You could make me humiliate myself in front of everyone by taking off all my clothes right there in the bar. Then you could parade me around naked for everyone to see. You could make me the laughing stock of the bar. It would be hot to be not only completely naked in front of everyone but to also be publicly humiliated like that. Let me know.

From Alan: Again, it wouldn’t be me. I don’t really like bars. But I know someone who does, so let me write him

From Alan to BluntCigar: Hey, there’s a guy on this site who wants to be naked in front of a group of other guys who keep their clothes on and taunt and humiliate him for being naked. He thinks doing it in a bar would be hot, but you know how I avoid bars. Would you want to do this? Or would you want to humiliate him in your dungeon some day? You could get together a group of friends, if you think that would be fun.

From BluntCigar: Thanks, but bars aren’t my scene anymore, not since I cut back my drinking. But if you want to use my dungeon some night, let me know.

From Alan to BluntCigar: If I had an evening free to spend in your dungeon, it would be with you. But thanks. I’m just trying to accommodate this guy. He seems nice enough, but a bit of a flake. He’s only available during certain phases of the moon.

From BluntCigar: LOL. I hate flakes. Hope this works out for you.

From Alan to BluntCigar: By this point, his excuses are more interesting than the guy. Every time we’re set to meet, he offers a new one. It’s pretty funny, but he said up front he loves to role play, and I think he’s getting off on that. I let him indulge himself. Giving him the option of your dungeon is just something else he’ll never use.

From BluntCigar: Whatever keeps your dick hard.

From Alan to Ike: A friend of mine has generously offered his dungeon for us to play in. Not only would I be there, but so would he and 3 or 4 of his friends. And since the dungeon is well stocked, during the evening, maybe we could accommodate some of your other fantasies. Let me know when’s best.

From Ike: For this type of scene, where I’d be completely naked and humiliated in front of everyone, I’d make time some evening. Is the dungeon in his house? Would that be safe? I have to be sure I wouldn’t be molested.

From Alan: Don’t worry. You’re not going to be gang banged.

From Ike: That’s what I was afraid of. This sounds like it might work, but let me think about it for a day or two.

From Alan: Sure thing. You think and let us know. And you can contact me or my friend – his name on this site is BluntCigar. And if there are certain types of guys you’d like to humiliate you, let him know that, too. He’s around 70 and knows a lot of men in town. You could have a whole house full of guys ready to make you happy. You might even do this every month.

From Ike: I’d like that, but how about this? Since you have a friend who’s into this stuff, then how about we get you and your friend and a friend or two of his together somewhere – maybe even a hotel room – where you all stay dressed and force me to be naked and humiliate myself in front of all of you? That would feel more like my naked public humiliation, and it would be better than a private dungeon.

From Alan: I think that one reason my friend built his dungeon is so he doesn’t have to go chasing around to hotels and bars. So I think your best shot is finding out what a group of his very experienced friends can do with you. They’re pretty good at this

From Ike: I appreciate your asking him, but I worry about his experience. That could work, depending on what he had in mind, but I almost prefer a group of amateurs who’ve never done this before. In any event, there must be a way for you and me to still get together where you are fully dressed, and I’m forced to be completely naked in front of you. Here are a couple of other choices. I saw a old deserted road not too far up the Interstate when I was driving that way. I think it was called the old hill route or something. It seems to be open to the public, and there should be lots of places to stop where we can get out, and you can make me take off all my clothes in broad daylight. Also, a few years ago, a guy took me to a local motel which had all outdoor access rooms overlooking a patio. He kept the room door and the front curtains wide open and then made me take off all my clothes while he was fully dressed. He proceeded to make me sit naked in a chair directly opposite the open door to humiliate me as people walked by.

From Alan: I was planning to take you out into the countryside when I suggested that naked drive. It sounds like you’re interested in trying that again. Is there a late morning that’s good for that next week?

From Ike: Thanks, but that’s not what I’m thinking. I want both of us to drive to this type of location, where we leave the cars and I have to strip naked outdoors in front of you. That’s why I was mentioning the hill road. I know there must also be isolated places out in the country where we can get out and walk.

From Alan: OK, tell me where you want to meet, and I’ll follow you in your car to the place where you want to get out. Then I’ll have you strip. When’s good?

From Ike: I’m about to leave on a business trip and won’t be back until Thursday late a.m. So Friday or Saturday late a.m. could work. Is there a good place for us to meet? I so want to be humiliated in front of you.

From Alan: Let’s plan on Saturday – 11:00 AM at the library. That’s right off the Interstate, and you can lead from there. Confirm this when you get back from your trip.

From Ike: Sounds good. I’ll confirm by Thursday noon at the latest. I’m looking forward to seeing you fully-dressed and staring at me as I humiliate myself by taking off all my clothes outdoors in broad daylight. How embarrassing.

From Alan: I’ll check with you Thursday at noon.

From Ike: Hey, can you make it Sunday, at the same location, and at 11:30? I got home from my business trip late last night, and it was horrible. My trip was actually horrible, but the flight back was awful, too, and I need at least two days to get caught up. Let me know. Thanks.

From Alan: Sorry, Sunday, I already have lunch plans. What’s a better day?

From Ike: Ok, how is Monday? Or even Saturday late in the afternoon? Do you know of a place around here where you can make me take off all my clothes in front of you? That way we wouldn’t have to drive out on the Interstate?

From Alan: As I said, I know an unused farm that’s not far away. We can drive, park, and then walk for five minutes to a place where you can strip. Just tell me when on Saturday.

From Ike: Thanks for letting me know. However, I think a farm is quite far away for me to hook up. Isn’t there someplace closer to us both?

From Alan: Where would you suggest?

From Ike: I’ve been leaving that up to you.

From Alan: No, you really haven’t. Over the last two months, you’ve not only rejected everything I’ve suggested, you’ve also backed out of many of your own ideas. Why don’t we let this whole thing drop?

From Ike: No, no, no. I really want to be naked in front of you. I need to be humiliated.

From Alan: Then how about now? It’s 9:37. We’re both online, and I have a light schedule. I don’t care what you’re doing or how far behind you are, let it wait and meet me immediately at the library.

From Ike: Ok. I’m leaving now.

From Alan to BluntCigar: Unfucking believable – I finally met the guy. He followed me in his car out to an old farm north of Marion. He liked the place because once we parked and walked, he could occasionally hear a car go by on the highway, and that made him think he could possibly get caught. He got out of his car wearing only running shorts, shoes, and sunglasses, and he had the shorts off even before I asked. Of course, he came out hard, but that was obvious when he left his car. He kept his shoes on so we could walk, and he wouldn’t take off his sunglasses. I told him that might humiliate him more, but he just shook his head. They were his little wall of invincibility. And all he wanted to do was walk, his dick jumping up-and-down as we did. He never touched it, and he didn’t want to be humiliated further – absolutely not sexually. We walked and talked for maybe an hour. About ordinary stuff – very little about his life. More about sports and business. He’s an interesting man. When I told him I had to be getting back, he stayed behind, still naked. Then shouted after me that we had to do this again.

From BluntCigar: LOL. Will you?

From Alan: I doubt it. I’m still amazed I met him once. And you know how long that took to set up.

From BluntCigar: Did you at least get off on it?

From Alan: That was hardly the point. Though he has a really sweet body with a nice chest of dark hair.

From BluntCigar: I’d like to see that, LOL. And hey, I really want to see you again. Is that possible?

From Alan: Yeah – given time. When I have an evening free.

2014 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..