Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Reluctant Master - 25. Chapter 25

3

From Alan: Your photo makes you look like the kind of man who’s happier naked. You ever free mid-evening during the week, at your place? I’m curious what you can do.

From Duck: As a matter of fact, I would much rather be naked, and also tied up. And I’m quite the butt slut or just plain slut. I’m free quite often, usually from mid-afternoon on. But I have a roommate (older female) who doesn’t know about my behind-the-door activities. So if you can’t host we’d have to motel it. Sure would like to have you explore my ass while I sucked the hell out of your cock! And do whatever else you would have me do while I was bound for your pleasure! My body is all yours.

From Alan: Motels can be tricky, but you live far enough from me that I think it’s safe. I’ll be in your area next week for a 3-day conference. My only rule is my clothes stay on. The focus is on you, naked in every way I can get you. Let me know if you’re interested. Tuesday evening would be best.

From Duck: Any time you’re here is fine. Except I’m not quite sure about the clothes-on thing. You mean I don’t get to suck your cock?

From Alan: You can suck it through my open fly and through a rubber. But I get really get my greatest pleasure amusing you. Hope you’re up for that. Name a good motel, and tell me where it is.

(No reply. Alan writes a different man.)

From Alan to Dirt: Another guy from this site – a guy from Bettendorf – said I should meet you when I’m in town. He said you were open to anything, as long as it was very safe. Let me know if you have an evening free next week. You look good, by the way.

From Dirt: Yes, I’m open to most things. Tell me what you’re looking for. And when will you be here and where? It’s a big town!

From Alan: I’m up for seeing what you can do with your body. You mention you like to drink piss, and I’m curious how much you really like that. I prefer to keep my clothes on and would like a good couple of hours to slowly explore – letting me see what I can find and letting you feel the results of that. Though it sounds like you know your body pretty well. Also, I’d have to come to you. I’ll be staying at a hotel for a conference, but we’re thriftily booked to share rooms.

From Dirt: Everything sounded good until you got to the part about not taking your clothes off. I really like my guys naked. I’m no a leper, and my HIV status poses no threat through oral contact. That’s why I drink piss. I also like to eat ass.

From Alan: It’s not the HIV that concerns me. It’s the control. One of my pleasures is being able to choose the guys I play with. From what I’ve seen of your photos and heard from my friend, you’d be great fun. But my friend also warned me that you take a little too much control, so to keep you at an uncrossable distance. Can you enjoy knowing there’s something you can never have?

(No reply)

From Alan to Duck and Dirt: I’ve got a proposition for both of you. Actually, two possibilities. The first is easiest and maybe the most fun for each of you, though you both seem to be subs. But you seem to be adventuresome matches for each other, so check out each other’s profiles and see if the two of you are interested in getting together. If not, then we get to the second proposition, one that includes me. Both of you seem interested in my sense of adventure, though neither of you seems happy with my keeping my clothes on. Well, that’s the way I get pleasure, just as you both prefer being naked. But if the three of us met in a neutral motel room, you’d each have a cock to suck and a body to play with, and I’d get to play with you in any way we all saw fit. Anyway, the least that will come of this note is the two of you will possibly communicate if you haven’t already. And the most is that the three of us might play. Let me know what you think.

(No reply)

From Alan to Duck and Dirt: Well, it seems like both of you have other plans. Maybe you know each other and just think I’m a jerk. In any case, enjoy yourselves.

From Duck: No we’ve never met. I’ve seen him on this site and I’ve asked to meet & told him I thought it would be great. But I haven’t heard from him. So it’s just me & you. The sooner the better. I can’t wait to see what you’ll do to me. I’m available when you are. Again, all yours.

From Alan: I’ll be in Des Moines Monday through Wednesday, leaving Thursday morning. The conference goes all day and through an obligatory dinner, but after 8, I can say I need to meet old friends and leave. I’ll have my own car, so if you pick a motel, tell me where it is, and check in, I’ll be there. I’ll split the cost with you, unless you’re feeling especially subservient and need to humiliate yourself financially. Again, Tuesday’s best.

From Duck: Next Tuesday will be fine. I live toward the west edge of West Des Moines, and there really aren’t a lot of motels near here, but I’ll find one. Are you staying downtown? You said in a hotel. Hope you don’t mind a drive. And how long can you stay with me? I ask cause if we’re going to rent a room I want to use it for longer than an hour. I’m just getting warmed up by then.

From Alan: It doesn’t matter where you pick. I don’t mind driving. And if we meet around 8:00, I can stay till midnight-or-so. Depends how long we can last. I’d rather stay the night. That would be terrific. But I need to be back in my room for bed check.

From Duck: LOL. Sounds like scout camp.

From Alan: Without the uniforms.

From Duck: There’s a Days Inn by the airport. How will I get the room # to you that day? I’m looking forward to this!

From Alan: Days Inn it is. If you could give me the address, that would help because I notice you have a handful of Days Inns in your area. And just send the room number through this site. That’s probably most dependable. I’ll have my computer. Or I could simply meet you in front of the motel. I know what you look like, and you’ll recognize me from the photo I’m sending. And don’t you love all this planning? And I haven’t even opened your shirt.

From Duck: Too bad you can’t spend the night. It’s been a while since I fell asleep against a guy. Maybe I’ll stay there anyway. Might as well not let the room go to waste. As I said, I’m free after mid afternoon and I don’t go till work til 7AM. I’ll get you the address, but I said it’s the one near the airport..

From Alan: OK, I’ll find it. What time are you planning to check in? I’ll see how early I can slip away from dinner. Might as well keep you naked for as long as we can.

From Duck: Check in is around noon. I’ll be there by 4 or 5 and I’ll pack a duffle so I don’t seem strange. Now you’re going to show for sure, right? I don’t want to pay 50 bucks for nothing. And you said you’d split the cost, right?

From Alan: If it’s only 50 bucks, I’ll treat you, but don’t tell your accountant it’s payment for your services. As I said, I’ll see how soon I can get away from dinner, but I hope to be there by 8:00. And, yeah, I’ll show up. We both seem pretty eager for this, so why would I disappoint you? I’ll give you cash when I see you, and leave enough for a tip, but we don’t want to give the maids too much to clean up. Though if it will make you feel more comfortable, we can meet in front of the motel, and I’ll give you the cash then, and you can check in. Just let me know.

From Duck: In the room is fine with me. Ya I guess I’m eager. That’s ok isn’t it? Aren’t you?

From Alan: Eager is good. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night. I’ll check my messages before I go and let you know when I’m on my way.

From Duck: Sounds like a plan. See you then.

From Alan: 7:25. Heading out.

(No reply)

From Alan to Duck and Dirt: Wow, that was a surprise. When did you plan that? And I can’t say I liked being stripped, tied to the bed, and worked over for 6 hours, but I can’t say I didn’t. That was more fun than I’ve let myself have for years. And thanks for using the condoms. And thanks for letting me finally go at 2 AM. But I wish you’d let me shower and had given me back my underwear and sox. You gonna hold them for ransom or blackmail? And the next time I’m in Des Moines, you’re welcome to surprise me again.

From Dirt. That was great. Your piss tasted good. You must eat well.

From Duck: Yeah, sorry we snuck up on you. We’re old friends, but both mostly bottoms so we never get to play. But kidnapping a top! That’s a dream. And you made it worth it. Cum back soon!

2014 Richard Eisbrouch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..